Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 am
Diem shook his head, looking grim.
" Whats for certain is that unless we get ahead of this we'll never make it. We have to figure out why they want Prim and Proper so bad. Then we have to rescue my dear niece." Diem shook water out of his hair. " What surprises me is that they were actually able to kidnap her at all. She is what the young people call a 'beast'. She knew how to take care of herself." diem began trudging back to his hotel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 am
" Then lets formulate a plan. If we want to know why they want proper,I suggest we start combing through archives for rituals invovling twins. We can touch the shadowhunters archives using Akahana. Dis-tin would know a few warlocks that have that powerful a book. Proper could help her to unless we sent him with Akahan...but then agian shadowhunters would see those wings right away " Alphone suggested as he thought over possiable plans. " or we can use your nephew as bate in order to capture one of the hooded strangers .It could be a controled enviorment where you have stationed your own vampire around the primater....Except that might bring us in veiw of the shadowhunters." The little vampires said with a pout. " Welll everything has its downsides. I can have Gaven create a diversion that night to keep the shadowhunters off our trail."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 pm
Diem scowled at the sky.
" Lets save the desperate plans till we have run out of other options. We can consult tomes and books. If I remember right, Proper has the Biblica Magica. The high warlock has a copy of the gray book, along with several other rare texts. And im sure I could lead off the shadowhunters so our charges could raid the institute." Diem said, already scheming.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:29 pm
" We'll send them to the high warlock. I suggest we have dis-tin go with them. " ALphones said as he picked up his pace knowing the sky was turning pink.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm
Even Diem had heard of her vendetta with the High Warlock,
" Is that wise?" he asked, wondering if he would see the mushroom cloud from his office window.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm
"She'll behave " Alphones said with a pleasent smile " Dis-tin will do it for me so long as she knows its for a good cause. " The little vampire said as they approched the hotel. "There will be tention for sure ,but I'm sure two grown warlocks will beable to be civil. It would be better for us to have three warlock minds. The high warlock ,dis-tin , and proper. They should able to figure something out between the three of them ."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 am
"Or they could just kill each other." Diem said pessimisticlly, " I dont know the lady warlock so well so I will have to defer to your judgement in this matter." Diem was crossing an alleyway when his cane slipped and he fell. Before he could even brace himself for a stinging comment from Alphi, the rogues in the grey tracksuits were upon them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 am
Alphones became tense immidatly as he looked at the guys in the track suits." Speak of the devil " The little vampire said as he hurried over to Diem. " Get up! Get up! " Alphones hurried trying to get the larger vampire up. " Diem move it or ,I'm going leave you here..." The little vampire said befor turning on their attackers. Alpi ran forwared as another drew close. HE dropped to the ground and slid right between the track suit attackers leg .It dident take long till alphones was clampeddown on the tracksuits neck. When he had gathered enough from the taste of blood in his mouth . Alphi snapped the neck of the hooded figure jumping away.

The little vampire did the same to one more attacker,but as he tested blood one stabbed him the shoulder. Alphones pulled the knife from his shoulder and threw it at another attacker nailing them the head. The odds were well against them as alphones could take out three befor it became to much. Alphones thought he was doing well till a sharp pain sliced into his back. It was a sharp pressure as it slided in. A knife was aimed right between his shoulder blades in the middle of his back. There was nothing he could have done to react to it fast enough. The little vampire became limb droping to the ground from where he was clinging to another attackers back.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:22 pm
Diem quickly pulled himself up and surveyed the scene. Alphi lie motionless on the street, a knife in his back. Diem scowled again. Twisting the handle of his cane, he pulled out a rapier. Charging in, he crossed blades with three shadowhunters at once. They may have been nephilim and he had a bad leg, but Diem had centuries of experiece. Cutting down all but one he reached Alphi and grabbed him, leveling his sword at the final shadowhunter.
" I suggest you leave my city." He said. From beneath its hood, the shadowhunter huffed.
" You and your brat are not part of The Mother's plans. Give us the warlock and your will spend your eternity peaceful. This is our promise."
" Let me think about it no." He didnt even think about it. He turned and ran as best as his bad leg would let him. When Diem turned back and saw no one chasing, he gently laid alphi down and surveyed the wound. Diem sighed,
" Missed your heart by an inch, lucky son of a b***h." He said, then quickly ranked out the knife so the wound could heal. Diem picked up Alphones again and hurried back home.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:49 pm
The vertibra in alphones back was severed along with the nerve endings controling his limbs. He was dead ,but it still took a whole body to function correctly. Slowly the spinal cord fused back together and the vertibra reconnected. " I'm tired of being called your brat. " Alphones commented as his head snapped back up looking at Diem. " They know ,I'm a grown man right ? Next person who calls me a brat going to get theirs. So Diem ...plans off for seeing the high warlock for now. They were fallowing us they know what we are planning. Our best bet is to infultrait the shadowhunters library here in chicago. Proper will have the protection well inside. Akahana will have to take it from there. Gaven and Antoi cannot go there "

When they arrived alphones riggled out of Diems hold and stood up brushing himself off. " ...So how pretty is neice Prim ? " The little vampire asked curiously. " Just asking for the sake of getting her back for you. It might motivate me further.....Is she single ? How does she feel about vampires? Are you over protective ? Can , I run away with her if she lets me take her ? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:21 pm
Diem flinched, then he grabbed Alphi by the ankly and hoisted him up. He began to shake the little vampire,
" I swear by all the gods that exist, do not exist, or are somewhere in the middle, if you even attempt to ensorcel my neice i will spread your ashed over mt.etna and hope you give Typhon indigestion. Dropping Alphi, he strode into his hotel.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm
" ...Well ,I will put her as a maybe then " Alphones said as he got to his feet again and fallowed Diem in. " Oh , Diem ,I'll behave myself. " He said stretching. " GAVEN!"

Gaverocoh was coming down the hall " What !"

" where are my pills ? " Alphi asked him

" proper has them" Gaven replied  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 pm
Proper came down the stairs in nothing but a towel hanging loosely on his hips and one around his hair. He looked harried,
" What? What'd I do? What'd I break this time?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:11 pm
naturerage
Proper came down the stairs in nothing but a towel hanging loosely on his hips and one around his hair. He looked harried,
" What? What'd I do? What'd I break this time?" He asked.

" Dis-Tin gave you guys pills. Their mine and very importent to me. " Alphones said putting a hand out to proper expecting a bottel. " Go get them please "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:44 pm
Proper rolled his eyes,
" I came down here in a towel for that? I thought you had like, tryed to kidnap taylor lautner or something." Raising his arms in exasperation, he made the bottle appear in Alphi's hands.
" Now if you'll excuse me I would like to not be naked." He said and headed back up the stairs.

Diem shook his head,
" Where did I go wrong with him? I should have beat him more often"  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas