Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dark Protector (Open/Accepting, Still need 2 Guardians) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good?
  Obligatory gold option
  Yes, making profile
  Not really (PM suggestions?)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 pm
"All right, we're close enough," Avani said, hoping Kota would stop hopping. "We should give your companions a chance to catch up before entering the town."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 pm
Kota nodded. "Your right..." He said setting her down. "I'm excited to see the temple....My parents told me I had a lot on my shoulders, and visiting the temples would make me the the wind better allies."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm
Avani straightened her skirt and looked back down the road for Kota's traveling companions. "That's true. Visiting the temples in the different towns will help you work better with your element."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:06 pm
Kota smiled. "I dream of being able to communicate with the wind the best as possible...." he said as he watched his companions catch up.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:10 pm
((To Eris or not to Eris... Which town are you two near? The ones the others just left?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 pm
((eh, lets go with he town the others just left haha up to her tho =3))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm
((Works for me. Since Avani's currently staying at her cousin's house, and her cousin lived near that town.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 pm
((So no Eris for now since she left that town the previous day... Maybe I'll have you guys run into her at the temple))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 pm
((okie dokie!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm
Rand turned to look over his shoulder towards Shechina, his reddish-brown gaze taking in every detail of her blushing expression. Immediately an image of a large silver shield slid neatly over his thoughts cutting them off from any further projection, isolating parts of his past he preferred to remain buried until he chose to reveal them. "Vengeance? Me? That's a laugh. I'm too busy watching those rosy cheeks flush for my benefit to keep on ideas of vengeance." He flashed her a small disarming smile aimed to keep her flustered, rising back onto his feet to walk over to face the Spirit Guardian directly. "As for my thoughts...I'm sorry you were forced to hear them. I understand how...intimate it must feel to brush upon my mind." He emphasized just to keep up the mood between them for a few seconds longer before turning back to Falathiel, bowing his head before he gaze an apology to her as well. "I'm sorry for that Lady Fala. That was...impolite of me, especially since you just taught me not to be so open."  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm
“The trees that whisper in the evening...
Carried away by a moonlight shadow...”

"You only just started, so it's expected that this will still happen now and again.", Falathiel responds. She does another swift, yet thorough, scan of the area before giving them her full attention. "I never did understand human mating habits.", she says somewhat randomly regarding Rand's flirting.

“Sing a song of sorrow and grieving...
-'Moonlight Shadow', Mike Oldfield

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm
"We aren't that weird at mating as you call it Mistress." The Fire Guardian was somewhat defensive about his species' interactions, recognizing truly how different the Huntress stood from the rest of their group. "Actually, how are mating rituals, or any kind of rituals for that matter, done among your people whom I profess I know quite little about?"  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 am

"Mating rituals...", Falathiel murmurs, "I suppose our mating habits are closer to animals than humans... Though we do mate for life..." She sighs as she looks around, unsure of how to explain further. "No one has asked before, so I apologize if I have trouble explaining things like this."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:51 pm
With a broadened smile of surprise at catching the Huntress off-guard Rand persisted in his questioning, his curiosity only heightened further by her reply. "So then you mate for life the same as humans tend to do. Have you never had feats of strength, daring, or rites that prospective mates had to undergo? I'm sure there must be some method through which mating hopefuls seek to prove themselves as your ideal companion." He turned his head to regard Shechina at length, his grin suggestive at the concept of her testing him. Though he did not let her peer into his thoughts behind it, blocking off detection behind the silver shield from before, he wanted to steer the conversation as far away from his thoughts as he could manage.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 pm

"We have to pass our Trial before we can even think of even looking at a possible mate. After that, the males will try to attract a females attention in various ways, usually trying to show that they are capable of providing and protecting future children.", the woman responds. She resumes both her visual and mental scanning of the area, "After that, it's usually up to the female to decide who she'll mate with."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out