Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:22 pm
((Lol, Xis stop touching yourself in public and go to class. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 pm
((i found the fight very amusing and i burst out laughing when king/queenside groped him/herself))

"yes, and now i want to repay you for your kindness"she said reaching up and giving him a kiss on the lips. this was the best she could do for now, but she had an idea. it just had to wait for when she got better.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:00 pm
Scott was shocked. She kissed him! He could feel his heart flutter in joy, but he felt...off? He was just uncertain, but then again he never felt this way before. He slowly put his helmet back on. "Get rest. I'll be here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm
((Making the assumption that it's almost third period...))

Will sat bored in the auditorium, waiting for third period to start. The next class he had with his fellow members was Conduct and Etiquette, one he just HAPPENED to be a T.A. for. Waiting for both the teacher and class to arrive, he began setting up an amp and speakers.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Alright at least no one saw saw my girl self" Kingside said as he started to walk to his next class.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"No one but me and the ice cube," Katriana said. She continued walking beside him, then let her head fall back on her neck, groaning. "I just realized...the next class is Conduct and Etiquette. Why do we need to know those things when we're villains? No, wait, I know why: so idiots and assholes like the ice cube know they're not being proper villains."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm
((I'm about to make a new npc for the teacher... Oh, and internet's back! heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Kuzan walked into Conduct and Etiquette and sighed. "I hate this class...." He said as he set his stuff down at a desk and sat down. "Damn it all." He said as he tapped his fingers. He thought of the fight he just had and smirked. "I got to see the queen. Something no one really sees....that must mean something."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 am
"yeah, alright" she said sleepily laying back down. "te veo she added closing her eyes. she hoped that the nightmares would finally end, she had become an insomniac. staying up late at night, too scared to sleep.

((translation: see ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:03 pm
Scott gently took her hand as she went to bed. He would hold it the whole time if he had to, for her. She didn't deserve the nightmares. By the look of the dark circles around her eyes, she had them often. He reached over to tuck her in.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:20 pm
"Can you two get any more sappier" Gamer questioned slowly sitting up from his resting place a few beds away from Scott and Janelle. "It's like a bad tv soap opera" he chimed reaching for his game as he got off the bed stretching a bit. He hadn't had a very long nap but it was enough to make him feel better anyways. Staring at them for a moment as he sighed Gamer walked past them heading for the door. What time it was wasn't something he really knew currently so he had decided to just go to what the next class would be and see if he was right.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside walked to his class "Well be glad People like him make us look good. and besides its a easy class"
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana snickered. "Oh, too true, too true. Hey, Lockstep," she said as they stepped into the auditorium. She ignored Kuzan sitting at his desk and took her customary seat in the back, where the Five always sat.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 pm
Will pointed at Katriana, not pausing or looking up from the equipment at hand. Soon, he was finished and ready to play. All he had to do now was wait for Miss Scarlet to arrive..  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 pm
Kuzan smirked at Hex before giving her the bird. "Keep walking you little cursed bundle of joy..." He said loud enough for her to hear. "Your highness was a good opponent, you'd be a piece of cake to beat..." He said as he laughed. "You..I"ll replace you in the Five." He said making a gun and shooting hex with it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games