Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:25 pm
((Sorry, I was in a bad mood at the time.))

Grinning as she watched her brother, Ama was happy that X was able to lift the object and the table. Hopefully he passed, since he had done more than Maverick asked, though she looked over to Maverick now, waiting to see what he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm
Maverick looked at X and said "Not bad for your first time. I'm a leanant teacher so you get an A-." He smiled politely at X "You did do more than I asked, which is an impressive display of power, however to learn you must be criqued as well." He was trying to be as kind with his words as he could "There are times when you must restrain your power as well. That is of course the point of training." He watched Aaron and Lexay and said "I most certainly will not dress like Katara, now if you two love birds are done I would like to test Aaron so he can "fire-bend." He nodded at X and said "You did well for your first test."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm
"Good, because I don't think anyone wants to see that." Aaron said with a grin. "Now come on and test me already!" he said as he bounced eagerly on the balls of his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm
((LMFAO I wanna wait a little bit for Angel to post but in the mean time *hides in bushes with binoculars watching Maya change* ^.^))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm
((Awwwww, you're gonna make me wait? D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 am
((EEEEEE! I'm trying to get the Nudist Colony Achievement! gonk ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 am
X stood up straight and nodded "Thanks" he said as he went back over to his twin "I cant believe i just did that" he said to his sister holding her hand. "But it seems i need to control on the amount of power i use" he said scratching his head with a small chuckle  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am
(I heard Changing *jumps in the bushes next to Silver* )  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm
((Kyah bitches! I got clothes on now!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:00 pm
((Is kay. I has pixz biggrin hahaha also Zelly you has waited long enough))

Maverick laughed and said "Alright bouncy, alright." He thought for a moment looking around the room and said "Let's do this like avatar hmm?" He pulled out a leaf from his pocket "Set it on fire, and then once it's on fire, try and see if you can manipulate the leaf."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:14 pm
((Glee! ^-^ And I don't know why, but that whole post made me lol.))

"Funny, I thought the leaf went with airbending." Aaron joked as he took the leaf, looking at it for a few moments before closing his hand around it and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before adopting a look of fierce concentration. He soon felt something warm and smelled something like smoke. Opening his hand again, a small flame had started on the leaf, though it didn't burn his hand in the slightest. He grinned and willed the flame to grow, which it happily obliged and soon the entire leaf was engulfed in flame. This was surprisingly easier than it seemed and almost seemed to come naturally as the flaming leaf then slowly floated up from his hand and began to zip around him and Maverick in circles and crazy eights. "I think this means I pass." he said with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Alexia Jayy blushed and looked down until it went away. Looking back up, she saw the final seconds of Aaron's little test. Smiling the girl said, "Nice job, Aar. Oh, wait. That's not right. Maybe I should start calling you Fi-aar." She giggled at her own little joke.

[Sorry...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm
Maverick smirked and said "The beauty of magik is seen here. Controlling things through your element." Maverick conjured up a ball of water and flew it next to the leaf and said "Out run my bull of water. Through this small obstacle course." Maverick created several rings of water or ice in the air some higher than others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:49 am
X whistled "Wow Thats tricky" he said with an amazed look on his face  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm
"Alright, just so long as the leaf isn't necessary. Plant matter isn't known for lasting long around fire, you know." Aaron said as his small ball of fire pulled up alongside the ball of water, dropping bits of ash and charred leaf as it went. "On your mark...Get set....And GO!!" he said as he sent his ball of fire shooting forward. It had quite a few close calls early on, trailing a bit behind the ball of water as Aaron tried to keep it from going out. Eventually he got the hang of it though and the fireball started moving much more smoothly and soon caught up to the waterball.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff