Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

JohJohTheMahdern

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 pm
What a cool guild to be invited to! ^.^

Heya, I'm 34 years old, taken, living in Indianapolis with a great man and a very cute cat. Here is a pic of one holding the other.

User Image

I ADORE smartphone photography and editing. My pic-editing apps are like video games to me. biggrin

Reading a lot is something else I do. I overwork my poor local library. Writing is something I take seriously and I only wish I did it more.

Happy to be here in the guild, and looking forward to meeting everyone! ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:02 pm
Hello! My name is Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny! I only come on here every once in awhile and found that I've been requested to join this guild... My Birthday is October 15th. I loves anime, manga, drawing, wrestling and other various things!

It's very nice to meet you!

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

green_eyed_jess

Shy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:31 pm
Im Jessica and i just joined and i love all greens and my eyes are green. i like camp colored things but not nature camp and i am a bit of a tomboy. well if you want to know more just ask i guess i hope this guild is fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm
Name's Chelsea, I've been born and raised in a small town in central NY, I'm 19 going on 20 in July, I'm a total nerd when it comes to science stuff, I love to read and draw, I'm into anime, I play video games, and I am a total girly girl lol. It's nice to meet ya and I hope I enjoy being in this guild ^_^  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stardust460

Bashful Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:49 am
Hello.
I've been a part of gaia for a little over 2 months now.
sweatdrop
I'm 22 and my favorite color is purple.
I'll try my best to be an active member of this guild.
I don't have many friends on gaia at this point and thought the guild might help.
I don't really know what to say here. Guess that is it?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image Hello Everyone! My name is Fiore, also known as Fi. I am currently 20... yeah I feel old, but its whateve' . I have been a part of Gaia for years. My favorite color varies a lot... but currently it is a deep blue. I live in the midwest of the US. I am into Anime/Manga, Cosplay, rps, bjd (asian ball jointed dolls), cosmetics, sports, cooking, art, music... pretty much anything. I have been a singer for the last 6 years. Lately, I found a passion in the guitar. I have gone through a lot of problems and issues in my life. Some of which made me question the worthiness of my own life. But I was able to save myself and now live with the idea of phoenix. To me the Phoenix is the perfect creature to resemble the human life. We make mistakes but we are reborn with new spirits and hopes. I am not really one to preach but I definitely don't believe there is any mistake worth throwing your life away for. I have a lot of experience and would love to share my opinion on topics. If you ever feel like you need a friend or just someone to talk to, please keep me in mind.  

999 Sutcliff_Grell 666

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 pm
Hello there, everyone! I received an invite to join the guild so I went ahead and joined. Oddly enough, I thought I joined the guild before and left because I was inactive, but I could be thinking of a different guild sweatdrop anyway, glad to be here and I figured being here may be a good use of my time as well when I can be online ^_^

Please feel free to call me Aqua, Aquatic, Blue, Aquatic_blue, or something else pertaining to my username - those are usually what I respond to. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:42 am
Hi, I'm Aya. I like RPing, running around guilds and bothering people and also... making gold on zOMG! =w=  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Yoseobbie

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 am
Hi, I'm Delicate Wish, or Cindy if you wish for my name in RL. I think I'd been requested to join a few times and after being skeptical by the whole idea at first, finally pressed the "Join" button. It seems this guild has way too much activity for me to keep up with though.

I'm currently a college student and have been on this site for almost 6 years. As for my age, I'll leave you guessing. I'm not exactly a person you'd turn to for practicality since I still need to cook and such. As for hobbies, I used to draw but hit the worst rut a few months ago. I write when I have both inspiration and time and I like putting together avis though not tekteks.

A fair warning. I do have mood swings and I do disappear and take a while to respond to PMs/comments/posts even if I'm on. I don't like random friend requests, no ma'am. Also, I don't RP. Please don't send me any invitations to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm
gaia_angelleft Hello,
My name is Bree Tanner. And this might take a while. Instead of doing a simple "This is who I am" paragraph, I'm writing questions and giving answers. Okay, here we go! gaia_angelright
gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar gaia_star gaia_spoons gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown cat_cool cat_4laugh emotion_hug emotion_yatta emotion_omnomnom emotion_dealwithit emotion_awesome
How old are you? I will be 18 on 7/14/2013.
Are you religious or Athiest? I am a Christian.
Are you single? I'm single and crushing on a really sweet guy.
Are you a fangirl? Yes. I'm a Potterhead, Twihard, Tribute, Oncer, Burtoner and Beatles fan.
What is your favorite book? Beastly by Alex Flynn.
What is your favorite movie? Titanic with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
What is (are) your favorite band(s)? The Beatles, Coldplay and Green Day.
What are your favorite colors? Black, Red and Blue
Do you like Justin Beiber, One Direction and Miley Cyrus? I can't stand any of them.
What are some good traits about you? I'm loyal, trustworthy, truthful and helpful.
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Drawing, Acting, Singing, Daydreaming, Debating and Studying Astronomy, History and Law.
Are you popular? I've been told so, but I don't think so....
Are you a good friend? I think so, as long as you don't but too much drama in my face and too much of your baggage on my back.
What do you think about the LGBTs? I'm not one, but I'm okay with them as long as they don't try to force their beliefs on me.
yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_bacon yum_tea yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pie yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger yum_sausage yum_coldone
gaia_nitemareleft That's all I'm gonna say for now, if you have anymore questions for me, please feel free to ask and add me!!!!! It's nice to meet ya'll and I hope we can all be great friends!!! gaia_nitemareright  

Melanie Aria Ratford

Magical Astronomer

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 pm
I'm a mom & a wife, older wink 51, my oldest daughter is 30 my youngest are 18. I work at a plant nursery, I'm off work for another month. I am addicted to booty grab, and my best friends are as well. I love people, animals, plants and our mother earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm
Heya Guys! Haha, oh wait. I mean GIRLS xD
fail pun is a fail

Anyways!
You can call me Koko :3 I've just recently joined, and I'm already finding this place really fun and friendly! I love cats, and I love the color pink. I love to write, especially stories. I'm random and a little crazy sometimes, but who isn't? emotion_c8 Hope we can be friends!

emotion_bigheart

xKokolina

Fuzzy Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Roseus Exinani

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 am
Hello all, I'm Roseus Exinani, but please just call me Rose. I live in SC, I'm 20 years old (old right?), and I'm currently a college student. My style is considered of punk and I love rping, anime, music, art, and poetry...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:20 am
emotion_bigheart
So many new members!
Hello everyone and welcome!
I look forward to meeting all of you. emotion_hug

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

MrsPandaSins

Friendly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 am
Hi I'm courtney but everyone calls me Panda uhm I'm 19 years old I have an amazing husband and a daughter whos 3 months old today <3 Her birthday is August 25th and mine is December 3rd <3 feel free to say happy birthday to me ^^ Uhm I love free art <3,donations,anything cute and uhm if you draw me as a panda,holding a panda, or with a panda I will love you for life and probably pay you If i have enough at the time. For art users always feel free to experiment on any avi I ever make if it strikes your interest I wont mind. Uhm I love making new friends and i wont bite your head off if you send me a request <3 oh and please quote me to get my attention or I wont know to reply. Im often very busy so please excuse me if i reply slow.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games