Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster smiles back at him shyly and nods. She glances around before sending him an embarrassed sounding thought, "I don't remember how to get back to the gym..."

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:36 pm
Feng chuckled. "It's ok. Follow me." He said as he lead the way back to the gym.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:35 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster nods and follows him.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm
They walked into the gym and saw the sparring still going on. "You'll most likely go after Crow here..." He told Aster as he put his hands in his pockets. "besides as far as I'm concerned you all have a long way to go before being called heroes." He said to the team and laughed. "You'll get there...eventually."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm
Shadow Crow flew back and hit the wall. once he righted himself he slammed his fist on the ground making a small crack in the floor damn it nothing was working he needed to think of something. He looked at the floor he cracked and it gave him an idea. He slam his nails into the ground digging them into the ground he did it three more times and took a chunk of the floor and threw it at Brink. He quickly ran after it to punch it breaking the chunk of floor to make the pieces harder to doge.

Ghost jumped out of the way of the kicks. He placed the rest of his c4 on a disk and threw it at Kuzan before igniting it as soon as it was close enough to blast him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:21 pm
Kuzan gasped and made a ice shield to cushion the blast which launched him backwards. "Damn hero...." He growled as his arms froze and turned into ice claws. He dug them into a building and stopped himself form flying further. "I'll rip your throats out!" He snarled as his eyes glowed blue and light blue stripes appeared on his face. He pushed off the building and ran on all fours like a tiger towards the heroes. The diamond started to glow dark blue as an aura flowed from it into Kuzan. "You will not stop my plans. The events your trying to prevent will happen! and they will succeed this time!" He snarled as ice formed on his teeth forming fangs.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am
"Geez, BurningFeng, tell us how you really feel," Archer muttered. After her match with Brink, she'd sat at the end of the bottom row of bleachers against the gym wall. Her quiver and bow were still strapped to her back. "And you're obviously not the only one who gets a say in whether we're called heroes or not. Crow, PsychoStick, and I've worked plenty of times with you and the other Leaguers already. The public's calling us heroes, so why can't you treat us like equals, eh? Is it just 'cause we're younger?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 am
Looking at Crow with a bit of a smile as he seemed to be getting angry Brink snapped back into reality when he started to slam at the floor. It was a bit more of a surprise when he ripped a chunk of the floor off the ground. Maybe he had pushed him a bit to far he wondered about to jump to the side. This plan went down the drain tho when Crow smashed the chunk of rock into pieces sending them towards him. He didn't have a chance to really do anything at this point to try and lessen the impact of the rocks as they hit him bouncing off in various directions of hurting none the less. He tightened his muscles to help soften the blows as well as he endured thru it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster glances between Feng and Archer and sighs silently. She had a lot of catching up to do if she wanted to pull her weight on the team.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:01 pm
Feng's eyes narrowed as he glared at Archer. "You want me to tell you how I Feel kid?" He said approaching her. "You think you should be called heroes. You don't. It's something you earn! You haven't saved the world form a terrible fate. You've only stopped little crimes form happening, or caught thugs with the help of actual heroes." He said getting in her face. "Just because you are on a team does not mean you're heroes from the get go kid." He said harshly. "To be honest all of you are still kids...Brink here is taking it easy on you all....a super villain will not and we will not be there to help you." He snapped at Archer. He huffed and crossed his arms. "That is how I feel archer..." He said to her before laughing at how naive she was. "A hero must train for hours upon hours on end....and then they are not heroes. To be a hero you must have a certain quality...something you all lack currently."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 pm
"Hmph," Archer huffed, standing from her spot on the bleachers and throwing up an arm to block a piece of rock that had rebounded off of Brink. The sharp rock stuck in her arm. Good thing it wasn't her dominant arm. And it wasn't that big a piece of rock. "Tch." Archer pulled the projectile from her arm and pulled a length of bandages from a side pocket of her quiver, wrapping it once around her arm where the rock had hit and tearing the wrapped part from the whole. "My match is over. If you want to find me when this is over, I'll be in the library." She headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 pm
Crow smiled as he saw that the attacked hit, though hearing what Feng said put him back in his bad mood. He started to brake more chunks of the ground this time a smaller piece he threw it in the air till it almost hit the roof and he jumped after it and hit the rock like it was a volleyball and he spiked it at Brick. The force of it making the rock hot to the touch.

Ghost stood his ground. 'Just a bit closer... Now' He moved truning himself and sending a strong kicked to trip Kuzan up hopefully he would brake something too.  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:28 pm
'Not this time' Brink thought rushing along the floor as he dodged the pieces of roof. His body was bruised up he knew it from the prior attack even lessening the blows the force he had been hit with by it was enough to hurt significantly. "Remember that your going to be the one that has to clean this up in the end crow" Brink yelled up to him as he got underneath him with a smirk. Focusing on Crow his weight increased tenfold as the gravity just around him increased to force him to the ground like a boulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:45 pm
A flame wall erupted at the door. "You will stay in the Gym Archer...." Feng said seriously. "Don't test me girl....." He said staring her down ."Sit.....now." he said threateningly

Kuzan smirked. "arctic...." He said as he curled into a ball and started to flip. "BUZZSAW!" he yelled as ice covered his body and he launched himself as a ice buzzsaw at Ghost. "Die already!" He yelled as he flew forward.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:55 pm
[I'm back! I'll be gone Friday till Sunday again this week, I think. Might only be Friday, unsure.]

"You... want me to stay?" Mara was slightly confused at that, and would have probably just ignored it had she not been so exhausted and desperate to avoid going home.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games