Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm
(('naked laughong dream', what? XD ))

Suddenly Kaistern had taken charge of a situation he'd never been in before. And he was doing it with the one person that would normally be there to give him advice on what to do. He wasn't entirely sure what to do, but he had a pretty good idea. He took a few slow, nervous steps toward her and then gently pulled her into his arms. Yes, this felt right somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 pm
{Another of my silly, careless iPod typos. XD Whoops! Just got on compy now, though.

You know that typical dream where someone is going along, something great happens, then they're naked in a full crowd of people? XD}

Ophelia wrapped her arms around Kaistern after he did so, happy to be so close and to know that she wasn't waking up from this pleasant dream just yet. If this wasn't a dream...well...if other Kaistern thought he could get rid of her now he was sorely mistaken.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 pm
((Ah, those. Although. That doesn't quite tell me what 'laughong' was supposed to be. XD ))

"I...
I love you..." Kaistern said quietly as he hugged her tightly, the words feeling foreign yet warm as they fell from his lips. "I'm not letting him take control so easily. Not anymore."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 pm
{O and I are right next to each other on the iPod 'keyboard'. I accidentally pressed O instead of I when typing the word 'laughing'.}

"I love you too." Ophelia never before imagined herself speaking these words, no matter how much she heard them echo within her heart. Now that she had spoken them, however, she couldn't imagine it any other way. "And no matter how he screams and shouts about it, you'll never be rid of me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:20 pm
((Well 'naked laughing dream' doesn't make much sense either. XD ))

"Good. I wouldn't be me without you." Kaistern said with a shy smile. This would probably turn into the scandal of the century, the demon king starting a relationship with his human advisor, but he didn't care in the slightest. Gossip and politics were the furthest thing from his mind right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 pm
{True. I was being lazy. It was a smashed up refference to those dreams in which a naked person is caught in the middle of a laughing, taunting crowd. I should seriously have specified that better.}

Even Ophelia, who thought of politics and PR often, thought nothing of the scandal their relationship was and how difficult things might be for them in the future. She payed no mind to the extra precautions that both might have to take, the no doubt increased likelihood of attempts on her life in the near future. Even if she had been, she probably wouldn't have cared much. She was already hated; it would not make much a difference in how she was treated.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:51 pm
((Wat. I just went to photobucket out of boredom to look at random Homestuck fanart and...and I think the site's broken....Almost no search terms work. I tried searching non Homestuck things and even searching for 'anime' doesn't work. The ******** style="color: darkviolet">For a man that had never really known love, the rest seemed to come pretty naturally. He slipped his hands around her waist and moved in for a gentle kiss. Despite all the firepower she toted around, she suddenly seemed so delicate and fragile. He wanted to protect her, more than he did before. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Ophelia and he wanted to keep her safe. Both from the outside world that hated humans and his own dark soul.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm
{Ugh, I really hate it when that happens.}

Ophelia seemed perhaps a little eager as they both moved in for their first kiss. Despite all that went on, despite the melancholy mood the castle seemed to have before and the work they would no doubt have to get to by the day's end, she now considered this to be one of the best days of her life. Once they inevitably pulled away, she murmured once more, "I love you. I really, really do." Now, one can only hope they don't get all nauseatingly romantic around the servants from this point on. (Even before their confession, I'm certain some of them got diabetes just by looking at how they behaved with one another.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 pm
((Wow, I'm giving myself some serious mood whiplash here. I've got these two having a sweet moment together, my mom's watching a crime show in the same room as me where the heroine has just woken up handcuffed to a bed by the sleazy, creepy, crazy criminal of the week, and iTunes has decided to run some of the fun cheery music from Homestuck. My brain doesn't know what the ********. XD ))

A small chuckle escaped his lips. "I've been an idiot all this time, haven't I? It took me three times of almost losing you before...finally waking up to this. It's like...things are so much clearer than they were before."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:14 pm
{That must be horribly, horribly confusing. XDD}

"You've been a little slow, but certainly no idiot." Ophelia replied in her warm, doting way of speaking. "It would certainly have helped things along if I hadn't been so fearful of rejection as to hide my affections altogether." That was a damn lie. The way she behaved probably made her feelings obvious to everyone BUT Kaistern.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 pm
((You have no idea. XD ))

"Well you and I both know maturity wasn't my strong suit then." Kaistern said with a bit of a chuckle. "I...wasn't really aware of the emotion until now. The chances I could've even recognized it then are slim to none."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:44 pm
"Well, I'm glad you know it now at least." Ophelia admitted with a slightly nervous giggle.

{So...any ideas for twists or events?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:49 pm
((Cue random shocked servant/passing guard on duty? That's all I've got. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:50 pm
{Was thinking the same thing. XD Could give us the chance to introduce a semi-shared reoccuring character, too, if you'd like.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm
((Lol, sure. I need a bit of time to figure out where the hell I'm going with Kaistern's arc now anyway. XD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games