Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan

Try texting him. Say Happy V-day. Maybe he thinks you re still mad at him or something.

I texted him. He hasn't answered cat_crying

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Awww emotion_hug well if he still wants to be mad then let him. You shouldn't let it ruin your day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:01 pm
One of my cousins called me to tell me Tony got busted and will be facing charges. She's not sure if the affidavit will be enough, the attorney she's consulting will find out next week.

The question is, if the affidavit isn't enough, should take the train back south to FL and testify? The other girls' testimony would be enough to convict him of two more counts of statutory rape... they don't really need me there.

If I do go, my parents will likely disown me and throw me out of the house. I'm unemployed and living with them, but worst case I might be able to stay at my Grandpa's... except Nick has been avoiding me.

I won't know for sure for several weeks, I think, but I need to be sure of what I'm doing.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Well, now I know why he's been avoiding me... he's met some girl.

The worst part is I have to move to Grandpa's soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So he's cheating on you? What a jerk. I'm confused about he court thing though and why would your parents disown you for going to Florida? Would you testify or just be there to be there?

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 pm
little aishi chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So he's cheating on you? What a jerk. I'm confused about he court thing though and why would your parents disown you for going to Florida? Would you testify or just be there to be there?

Well, whether or not I testify would depend on applicable laws and so on so forth. I'd go anyway to support my cousins.

My parents are the type of people who think this kind of thing is not something you talk about. According to them I was at fault as much as Tony was. Therefore, if I go public with it I'm bringing shame on the family the same way my sister did when she got pregnant out of wedlock.

It's not exactly cheating... you know we couldn't really be a couple openly. I just wish he'd been up front about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan

Well, whether or not I testify would depend on applicable laws and so on so forth. I'd go anyway to support my cousins.

My parents are the type of people who think this kind of thing is not something you talk about. According to them I was at fault as much as Tony was. Therefore, if I go public with it I'm bringing shame on the family the same way my sister did when she got pregnant out of wedlock.

It's not exactly cheating... you know we couldn't really be a couple openly. I just wish he'd been up front about it.

Open couple or not, you two were still dating even if it was in secret. As for the court thing, just do what you have to do. Your parent's reaction isn't really uncommon, but still though what he did was wrong and you just have to you know, help as much as you can to put him behind bars if possible. You're parent may think you are at fault but the law often sees it differently.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Freebie User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm
I'm so sorry this happened to you. All of it. It's not fair. I know life isn't, but your life especially. I hate that your parents aren't supporting you, and your sister too. But it's always darkest before the dawn. Just know you've always got friends here, me included. If you ever need to vent privately, I'm all ears. No girl should go through anything like you have alone- let alone at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm
Cece Dusk
I'm so sorry this happened to you. All of it. It's not fair. I know life isn't, but your life especially. I hate that your parents aren't supporting you, and your sister too. But it's always darkest before the dawn. Just know you've always got friends here, me included. If you ever need to vent privately, I'm all ears. No girl should go through anything like you have alone- let alone at all.

Thank you... emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Pengi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 am
My heart actually broke a little bit for you when I read about Nick - I'm so sorry emotion_hug Secret relationship or not, seeing someone else without talking to you about it is still cheating in my book...

And I know it's not going to be easy, but I am glad you are going to testify against Tony (or that's what I'm guessing you're doing if you're going to your Grandpa's?). I'm seriously rooting for you from over the pond xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm
Pengi-sama
My heart actually broke a little bit for you when I read about Nick - I'm so sorry emotion_hug Secret relationship or not, seeing someone else without talking to you about it is still cheating in my book...

And I know it's not going to be easy, but I am glad you are going to testify against Tony (or that's what I'm guessing you're doing if you're going to your Grandpa's?). I'm seriously rooting for you from over the pond xd

Thank you... and I agree, it is cheating. I was up front about George asking me out, and I'm not really sorry it was such a fiasco, I wasn't interested in him anyway.

If Nick had been up front about this bimbo I could deal. Maybe. Oh, whom am I fooling? Up front or not it hurts.

I don't know yet whether I will be called to testify or not but I'm going anyway, if only to provide moral support. My parents have threatened to kick me out if I go so I spoke to Grandpa and he told me I can move in and stay while I find a job and maybe a place to live. I don't know if he's told Nick anything, but as Grandpa says, it's his apartment and he can choose who lives there.

I'm taking the Grumpy Little Tiger with me. The other cats belong to my parents.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm
I'm going crazy with the need for sex... and I'm still at my parents' house. What am I going to do when I move to Grandpa's and have to see Nick every day?

I refuse to accept sloppy seconds, and I won't be a part of two-timing either... but I want him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I'm going crazy with the need for sex... and I'm still at my parents' house. What am I going to do when I move to Grandpa's and have to see Nick every day?

I refuse to accept sloppy seconds, and I won't be a part of two-timing either... but I want him.

Umm TMI. I honestly don't know what advice to give that doesn't sound widly inappropriate, other than do what's right for you and good luck  

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm
Pia Austin
Umm TMI. I honestly don't know what advice to give that doesn't sound widly inappropriate, other than do what's right for you and good luck

Thanks... although i should wanr you there's way more TMI elsewhere in this journal razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:17 am
I've started taking stuff over to my Grandpa's. I should be out of here by this weekend.

I've managed to keep it from my parents. I told them I was needing the car to take some stuff to Goodwill so they suspect nothing.

Things are going to be a bit complicated over there, but I just can't live here any more.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am
Well, I'm finally done moving out of my parent's house and into Grandpa's apartment. Nick has been behaving himself so far... I admit part of me wishes he wouldn't.

I left my phone at my parents' house after downloading everything onto a burn phone and doing a factory reset on the other. I don't want to talk to them. They can call other people and ask about me if they want but that's it.

I brought the Grumpy Little Tiger with me... and he went to sleep with Nick. Since the GLT is a sociable kind of cat I may have to adopt him a little brother or sister.

I've had too much in the way of energy drinks... I can't sleep.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games