Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 pm
DOH! redface crying

Gaia would efff with me like that.... first the disappointment of no pretties, then lead my feet right into my mouth. Gah!

Happy 21st beautiful  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:13 am
So... I'm finding through the conversion process that, despite how quickly the scene seemed to have gone, it's actually creating a lot of hang-ups; the main one being the amount of characters involved. No other chapter so far has had this many characters in it. Closest was The Hatter scene, but that still only involved two players whereas this one involves 4, so I have to think more on how the scene fits together and try to rearrange events and dialogue into a natural feeling progression rather than chunks of 4 different people posting at different times.

On top of that, each is telling the story from their own perspective while the narrative version is all in Miro's perspective, so I have to figure out how much of this stuff Miro is going to pick up on and how she's taking it all in.

On the more positive side, Psy's done a lot of the scene description for me so I have less work in that department ninja But the further bad news is that the next scene and most especially the trial scene are going to be complete and utter hell emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:56 pm
We promise to be gentle.....or at least as gentle as we can get. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:25 pm
emotion_eyebrow ....

Note to self: bring lube.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:04 pm
rofl pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm
By the way, to keep myself from flipping a table, I'm probably going to be working on a couple writing prompts the next two days... or might just do one of them. I'm not entirely sure yet. In the instance any of the rest of you get bored waiting for the story to restart and have some time on your hands, here is where the prompt is. I also kind of feel sorry for the person who set it up because I'm the only one that even expressed an interest sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:00 pm
Ehh I tinks we's got ourselves set ups for some side donne style nows dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 pm
Lia_Trovaras

SCREW THAT!! Safe words are for pussies!!! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:12 pm
stressed
*orders a tombstone and starts writing his will* emo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm
Ghost of Lily is waiting for you on the other side twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 pm
Psyzapp
Lia_Trovaras

SCREW THAT!! Safe words are for pussies!!! talk2hand

twisted Looks like TES is in for some play time! rofl Ghosty likes this one. emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:20 pm
I've so missed you guys!

So much catching up to do!!! I'm all over the place reading! Gonna try to catch up on the Wonderland thread  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:11 pm
Icy Reign
I've so missed you guys!

So much catching up to do!!! I'm all over the place reading! Gonna try to catch up on the Wonderland thread
ICY scream crying

If you're still interested in joining after catching up, I've already been pre-planning how to fit the Queen of Spades back in, just so you know ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:39 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
I've so missed you guys!

ICY scream crying

If you're still interested in joining after catching up, I've already been pre-planning how to fit the Queen of Spades back in, just so you know ninja

Well then, I better work on getting back into rp'ing while catching up. I've lost touch with my characters for so long, I honestly don't know if I'll be able to play Icy per usual sweatdrop But if you're willing to use me, I'm definitely in xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:47 pm
Icy Reign
Well then, I better work on getting back into rp'ing while catching up. I've lost touch with my characters for so long, I honestly don't know if I'll be able to play Icy per usual sweatdrop But if you're willing to use me, I'm definitely in xd
Awesome. The plan I had if you came back was Spades coming in after the trial scene to try to take over Hearts' territory. As is, each Queen's territory was a season: Ayami being Spring, Kat being Summer, and Psy being Winter, which would leave you as Fall. But Winter being most appropriate for your name and Psy unwilling to trade, this means war!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games