Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 pm
((Maybe they get caught just as they're about to make their escape?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm
{Sounds good. :3 Do we post as them sneaking around for a bit or just skip straight to the being caught again?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:26 pm
((Eh, just skip to the capture.))

Rune sighed. He was now standing beside Ashen, hands raised in surrender and backed up against the ship's railing. "As much as I appreciate being clothed, I'd still like to say I told you so..." he muttered to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 pm
Before Ashen could reply Ophelia spoke up, having now adopted an air of coldness and fury. "I'm done playing nice. Boys, lock these assholes up in one of the cells below. No clothes, no rope. Use the chains, and obviously they aren't getting jack s**t to eat. No blankets either." She now had to think of something harmful and embarassing for them both, if not outright fatal in the worst way possible. She wouldn't stand for this sort of behavior from her guests. Not at all.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 pm
"Now, now, let's not be hasty!" Rune said with a nervous smile. "As a pirate, you have a certain amount of honor, right? Sort of a code? Perhaps one of us could have a duel with you for our freedom?" he suggested sheepishly. "I win, you let us take a boat and some supplies and let us go. You win...and we go with your plan. Okay?" Even if he did lose, it was only a matter of time before Ashen had her magic yet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 pm

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm
"Then you can make up whatever terms you want for your prize, alright?" Rune offered, keeping his smile. This was really their only way off the ship at this point, so he had to try. "No arguments, no bargaining, just whatever you want."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:10 pm
"If I win you both have to sleep with me on my terms." Ophelia easilly suggested with a smirk. She wanted to make absolutely sure that Rune would somehow agree to those terms. If he didn't, or if Ashen complained, she'd simply lock them both up without a second thought. Admittably, though, part of the fun in requesting something so ridiculous was to see them squirm. That and possibly getting laid/corrupting two innocents since she clearly wasn't going to get it from elsewhere unless she admitted that she's wrong. Which she isn't. Nor is she ever. Did I mention she *totally* isn't a self-centered b***h at times? (Even though if I said that unironically I'd be a total liar.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:18 pm
"...Alright, it's a deal..." 'Sorry, Ashen..' Rune flinched a little. He was fairly confident he could win, even if only just barely, but he still didn't like making such a promise. No pressure, he just had to win lest he get Ashen used like a sex slave for the night.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:26 pm
Ashen was as pale as could be upon hearing Rune agree to this little bargain. She didn't honestly know which fighter was better, but for the moment even the slightest possibility of losing her virginity to Ophelia was a horrid scenario to imagine. It was horrible enough to warrant her being firmly stuck in 'heroic blue screen of death' mode.

"Shall we get it over with now, then? Or would you like a little time to prepare yourself for the inevitable loss?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 pm
"I guess all I really need is a sword and we can start." Rune sheepishly scratched the back of his head. He glanced at Ashen with an apologetic look.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:13 pm
Ophelia ordered one of her underlings to fetch Rune a sword, prefferably one of the shabbier ones since she didn't want anything to happen to the more frequently used and needed blades. The rest of the crew began to back off as much as possible without falling overboard, giving the two wide berth for when the battle would begin. Rune might have noticed Ophelia taking off her own clothes while one of her crewmates searched about for a suitable sword. (For Rune, of course.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm
"...Are you ever fully clothed?" Rune asked with some exasperation while someone handed him his sword. Giving it a quick look over he could tell this thing wasn't in the best condition. All he could do was sigh and pretend to be an amateur for now until he needed to catch her off guard.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:20 pm
"Not really. Though I never get this naked unless I'm about to have some fun, or in this case, unless I'm trying to be fair. You seemed rather embarassed about being naked, so I figured you'd have it a little easier if you weren't alone. You know, in being naked." Ophelia gave a small shrug.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 pm
Rune just face/palmed with a sigh. "Let's just get this over with..." he said while getting into a rather amateur starting position.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff