Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 pm
Yokies

Yeah, I don't really see how that would work. It's hard to follow through on a requirement like that, because what if you guys just have nothing in common? What if you can't strike up a conversation with the person, but you can with some of their friends? Do they still not deserve a donation just because they couldn't be your friend? If I had the "known" requirement in my hypothetical charity thread, I wouldn't make it known to just me. I would make it known to the whole thread. Like people see you and know you've been there. Like.. a regular. rofl
That is also true, you don't want to give your gold to someone who is actually lying about it. I remember one time, I saw a story of a girl who decided to be generous to someone. Well, the person was wanting a Kanoko's Nightmares I believe. One of the Kanoko's either that one or Dark Reflection since at the time those were the only two. Well, the girl saw how much the person acted like they wanted it, so she gifted it to her, completely free, not strings attached. Well, the other girl ended up trying to sell it as soon as she got it, and that caused the girl to never want to donate to anyone but her friends from then on.
I suppose if you really compare them that's true. xD

Well, I would say that's a pretty good theory! It's hard to believe the diagram would be set up that way on pure coincidence. I mean, if it were, I would be pretty surprised. Ah well, at least she would be what I thought she would be all along. XD;
Yeah, I would say Kirlia could have been unisex, if it didn't have the pigtails for her "hair". Even the little skirt I would have overlooked if it weren't for those. xD; Since you know, there are male dancers and such. But yeah, Kirlia definitely looks like a little girl, so it's just weird no matter what that they made the line 50/50 lol.

User Image User Image

Or they could be simply scared of giving something without being appreciated. I mean, half of them require that you at least return and say thank you for the help given. Ah well, I guess you could say that this is one topic wherein both sides of the equation make sense sweatdrop But yeah personally, if you give them something, it's up to them what they do with that something. You were planning to give in the first place anyway, so why bother about how the recipient used your donation... it's their's now anyway.

I know right, it got me convinced in the end. Plus, I think Ninfia's appearance is too "tamed" for her to be a dragon type. I mean, she doesn't look that intimidating to me, unlike the other dragon types out there wherein one look and you'll know that it's a tough opponent. I just have a question: can you breed different eeveelutions? Like a Vaporeon with a Leafeon?
      Nah, from head to toe, Kirlia looked like a girl to me xD Ralts I would have passed for a boy because you couldn't really differentiate between babies can you?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, it's nice to be appreciated for what you're doing. I really hate it when people say "oh, if you're looking for thank yous then you're doing it for the wrong reason". It's not about expecting someone to be eternally grateful and groveling at your feet for what you did (like some people think), it's about being acknowledged and knowing that the person you gave to appreciates it and is glad you did it. That's usually how I feel about things like that, but I guess in this situation, it's just that she acted like she wanted that item so badly, and she would be so happy that she got it and all of that, but she ended up turning around and selling it to get other things. The person thought she wanted the item for the item, not so she could get gold from it, so I suppose that's where the hurt came from. I would understand trying to play with it and ended up not being able to use it after trying, but she literally put it on the MP as soon as she got it, which was sad.

Yeah, Dragon might just be too much for that little thing. xD I suppose in a way I wish we had.. less intimidating Dragon-type Pokemon though. I want some cutie-patootie ones that shock you with their power! And I believe you can, yes, but they'll be Eevee eggs.
Yeah, Ralts actually reminded me more of a boy than a girl. But yeah, with babies you can't always tell the difference, so it would make sense that you couldn't with Ralts. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 pm
Yokies

Yeah, it's nice to be appreciated for what you're doing. I really hate it when people say "oh, if you're looking for thank yous then you're doing it for the wrong reason". It's not about expecting someone to be eternally grateful and groveling at your feet for what you did (like some people think), it's about being acknowledged and knowing that the person you gave to appreciates it and is glad you did it. That's usually how I feel about things like that, but I guess in this situation, it's just that she acted like she wanted that item so badly, and she would be so happy that she got it and all of that, but she ended up turning around and selling it to get other things. The person thought she wanted the item for the item, not so she could get gold from it, so I suppose that's where the hurt came from. I would understand trying to play with it and ended up not being able to use it after trying, but she literally put it on the MP as soon as she got it, which was sad.

Yeah, Dragon might just be too much for that little thing. xD I suppose in a way I wish we had.. less intimidating Dragon-type Pokemon though. I want some cutie-patootie ones that shock you with their power! And I believe you can, yes, but they'll be Eevee eggs.
Yeah, Ralts actually reminded me more of a boy than a girl. But yeah, with babies you can't always tell the difference, so it would make sense that you couldn't with Ralts. xD

User Image User Image

That is true, but to me, it's up to them if they want to come back and say thank you. I mean, it's something that you'll only appreciate when it comes from the heart. Kind of like how it should be with sorry should be.
      Well yeah, in that case, it could be quite pissing.

Hey, can I borrow your term: "cutie-patootie ones that shock you with their power". Because as you know, those are exactly the Pokemons that I want emotion_awesome
      Ooh, I see. Well, I guess it's because they belong to the same egg group, which is the only basic necessity for breeding. Thanks for the answer~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm
Louisa Iris

I suppose so. I guess really, it just makes them feel like they gave to the wrong person when they can't be polite and say thank you. o.o;
Ah well, the girl still gives to her friends, which is nice. She just isn't going to give to anyone who "seems" to really want something like that anymore.

Yeah, you can. xD That pretty much does sound like the kind of Pokemon you would use! emotion_awesome
You're welcome. c:

So how have you been?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 am
Yokies

I suppose so. I guess really, it just makes them feel like they gave to the wrong person when they can't be polite and say thank you. o.o;
Ah well, the girl still gives to her friends, which is nice. She just isn't going to give to anyone who "seems" to really want something like that anymore.

Yeah, you can. xD That pretty much does sound like the kind of Pokemon you would use! emotion_awesome
You're welcome. c:

So how have you been?

User Image User Image

True, I mean they have also worked hard for those gold that they're giving away. Ah well, again to each his own. Me, I wouldn't mind whomever I give my money to because I find it tedious with all the rules and regulations.

Exactly! I've been looking to find those terms for the longest time possible, and you gave it to me emotion_hug

I'm doing good... just tired with what's going on right now. You, how's your son?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am
Louisa Iris

I think in my case, I'd just rather give to the people I care about. I'll give to others on occasion, but it's never a huge amount. That's only reserved for my friends, and not even all of them. xD; But at least I don't broadcast that I'll give away to "everyone" and the not really do it lol.

I'm glad I could have given that to you haha.

Is it something bad?
I'm doing alright and so is my son. 3nodding He's completely over the cold he had, so he's doing much better. He's eating more and playing around. o:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 am
Yokies

I think in my case, I'd just rather give to the people I care about. I'll give to others on occasion, but it's never a huge amount. That's only reserved for my friends, and not even all of them. xD; But at least I don't broadcast that I'll give away to "everyone" and the not really do it lol.

I'm glad I could have given that to you haha.

Is it something bad?
I'm doing alright and so is my son. 3nodding He's completely over the cold he had, so he's doing much better. He's eating more and playing around. o:

User Image User Image

Yeah, I think that would be the best solution. Don't advertise something you're not going to do in the end rofl

Well, a bit... but I don't want to talk about it here coz I don't want it to enter all corners of my life sweatdrop
      That's good, at least he's better now. It's a big problem when kids become sick, kind of makes you wish that it was you who's sick.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, you might as well just say exactly what you're doing, it's not like it's going to hurt anyone if you tell the truth. rofl

Oh I see, well then that's fine. c: Only talk about things you're comfortable with bringing up here~
A bit, yeah. Especially when they sound miserable and in pain and they don't even know how to tell you. D8

Ah man, I'm really hoping Gaia has an update today, last week was SO boring because there was just nothing. x-x
The only thing that brightened up last week was the new Rapid EI.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 am
Yokies

Yeah, you might as well just say exactly what you're doing, it's not like it's going to hurt anyone if you tell the truth. rofl

Oh I see, well then that's fine. c: Only talk about things you're comfortable with bringing up here~
A bit, yeah. Especially when they sound miserable and in pain and they don't even know how to tell you. D8

Ah man, I'm really hoping Gaia has an update today, last week was SO boring because there was just nothing. x-x
The only thing that brightened up last week was the new Rapid EI.

User Image User Image

Well, I'm all right now anyway. I just drowned myself in some movies, so now I'm good ^^
      I know right? They just keep on crying and crying and you don't even know what to do o.o And yeah, when you're a mother, you just wish everything would happen to you and not to your baby. I think I would panic if my baby gets a cold for the first time...

Well, yeah it has been quite quiet this past week. But you could try joining the lottery game we have now, you could win up to millions emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am
Louisa Iris

Ah well that's good. :3 Movies always help!
I was kind of upset when he first got a cold, but it wasn't a bad one. sweatdrop This last one (his second one) was much worse for some reason. Since he had been sick before though, I was a bit more used to it and didn't freak out as much. ^^;

I don't trust my luck with those things, I don't win things. XD

Did you see the new CrosStitch stuff?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 am
Yokies

Ah well that's good. :3 Movies always help!
I was kind of upset when he first got a cold, but it wasn't a bad one. sweatdrop This last one (his second one) was much worse for some reason. Since he had been sick before though, I was a bit more used to it and didn't freak out as much. ^^;

I don't trust my luck with those things, I don't win things. XD

Did you see the new CrosStitch stuff?

User Image User Image

Yeah, but it made me realize that I have been living under a rock all these years. I mean, I just watched the Avengers last night! What have I been doing all this time, eh?! I just love Iron Man, he's so cool~!
      Well, there's always a first time for everything, and I know I'll just panic when it happens to me. Like what my teacher told us, she was so scared of killing her baby because it was her first time being a mom xD

Me too, but that doesn't stop me from trying xD
      Yep, I did. I was tempted to buy the gown, but I just can't find a good partner to it.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 am
Louisa Iris

Eh, sometimes you just miss out on movies. xD They're not as easy to sit down and watch as people think. You have to be up for it haha. I still haven't watched the Avengers, but I watched all the other movies leading up to it. XD
Killing her baby? ._. Sheesh. I don't think I was ever scared of that happening. XD;

I probably should try more often. xD
Yeah, CrosStitch items can be really hard to match. x-x

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:48 am
Yokies

Eh, sometimes you just miss out on movies. xD They're not as easy to sit down and watch as people think. You have to be up for it haha. I still haven't watched the Avengers, but I watched all the other movies leading up to it. XD
Killing her baby? ._. Sheesh. I don't think I was ever scared of that happening. XD;

I probably should try more often. xD
Yeah, CrosStitch items can be really hard to match. x-x

User Image User Image

Well, I'm not really an out-going person, so even if my friends ask me to join them, I usually decline. Partly because I'm not really interested in it and because I can't really afford it sweatdrop Come to think of it, the only movies that I've watched in the cinema are those where Johnny Depp's the main actor. I just love Johnny Depp emotion_awesome That and the upcoming Despicable Me 2 emotion_dowant
      Well, here in the Philippines, our families are kind of tightly-knit so moms and aunts and grandmas give a LOT of suggestions as to how to raise your kid and they're not all the same. Some are very contradicting, so it is possible that a new mother would panic as to how to raise her kid sweatdrop

I know right? They're really beautiful, but you just don't know where to place them with your stuff. And to think that some of them are even really expensive...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 am
Louisa Iris

I've only spent money on a handful of movies myself. xD Otherwise I would just watch it online haha. Movies just cost too much to see at the theater these days, you can't even eat unless you buy their overpriced stuff. ._. I want to see the second Despicable Me movie too. o:
Oh I see. Yeah, that didn't happen at all here. People either didn't care or they were my mom and just shoved advice into your face when you didn't ask and didn't need it.

Yeah, some of them are just a little too much. I understand wanting to sink a lot of gold for the detail of the items, but really, the ones that are most detailed are usually really ugly.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:56 am
Yokies

I've only spent money on a handful of movies myself. xD Otherwise I would just watch it online haha. Movies just cost too much to see at the theater these days, you can't even eat unless you buy their overpriced stuff. ._. I want to see the second Despicable Me movie too. o:
Oh I see. Yeah, that didn't happen at all here. People either didn't care or they were my mom and just shoved advice into your face when you didn't ask and didn't need it.

Yeah, some of them are just a little too much. I understand wanting to sink a lot of gold for the detail of the items, but really, the ones that are most detailed are usually really ugly.

User Image User Image

I know right? I mean, okay... I understand that they would need to charge a premium price for the cinema seats because that's where the producers earn back their investments in the movie. I mean, how easy is it to just download a movie online? But to charge almost a hundred bucks for popcorn?! Hello, you can buy that for almost 1/4 the price in supermarkets! And here, one can't really stay for a very long time inside the movie house. Ushers move around after every show and show people out, to make sure that they don't watch the movie again and again and again. Sometimes, it's better to just watch via live stream.
      I used to tell myself that the world can't end on December 2012, because I still need to watch Despicable Me 2 xD
      Yeah, sometimes just leaving you alone is better than shoving you with advice right and left. Then they judge you for not following them rolleyes

You know what, that is true. At first, you'd think they're really awesome. But then, once you look at it you realize that it's just an ordinary item. Not really ugly in my opinion, but not the same effect as the items produced by Gaia itself.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games