Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:19 am
((Does this mean I can go nuts????!!!!?? *Looks around excitedly*))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 am
[[Ahhhhhhhhh!]]

Her blade was knocked aside, and her neck had been grabbed. Aizith grabbed at Rhonin's hands as she struggled to free herself from his grip. "I have not failed. I do not fail." Aizith tried to say as she coughed from his hand around her throat. "I do not fear. I have nothing to fear." Aizith muttered softly, watching his sword carefully until it pierced her shoulder. Aizith screaming slightly, as he tossed her to the side. Her body hit the side of the barrier, and she fell in a slight slump. The blade was sending shooting pains down her arm as Aizith opened one eye, grabbed her shoulder, and glared at the man. "If I do not kill you, someone else will. You should be the one fearing for your life."

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Rhonin laughed heartily, he looked down at her and said "A brave a foolish girl to the end, still voicing your bravado as if it will save you now." He charged up a spell in his hand "I do not fear for my life, for the Dark Lord shall claim it when he is ready." He smirked down at her "You, on the other hand, I can't say the same for." He shot a blast, it looked stronger than it was and it hit her in the chest. It looked like it would've killed her but at best it would knock the wind out of her. He wasn't looking to truly kill anyone just yet. After he blasted her, he dispelled the barrier and ordered a full depature of those who remained, before he himself disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 pm
(Probablly wolf sorry I missed that post >.>)  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 pm
((I get to post!!! YAY!!))

Atta's attention was on the other masters. Mav had been knocked out... So, that had pissed her off. Jake was okay which was good, when she froze in terror when a scream broke her barrier of wits. Atta stood there motionless as the registered person which had screamed came out to be Aizith. Atta's heart seemed to stop before beating rapidly. No, her pupil was not the one supposed to be injured like this. It should have been her. The half-nymph decided to call upon her nymph ability and sank into the rack she was pinned to and appeared on the other side of it. She looked angry. Her whole body seemed to shiver with how angry she had become.

Atta seemed to appear on the roof, but all she had done was shoot herself off the ground with energy she shouldn't have had. But being angry makes your adrenaline pump faster... Right? Atta stood behind Rhonin. "You will pay!" She shouted before barring down on him with all her heart. Both injured and non injured hands were on her double sword as she started slashing at the monster. The school's roof seemed to become covered in a muddle puddle, as she let the rock from her hand fall and so she had more that a little bit of earthly help along with her.

The rocky puddle seemed to be like quick sand.

((Hope this is okay.... Trying not to be awfully omnipotent but still trying to give some sort of fight... Y'know?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:08 pm
Rhonin was caught off guard by the Nymph appearing in the middle of his retreat. He easily blocked her angered attacks before jumping over her and saying "Another day, my dear. Another day." And he then froze her feet to the floor as he disappeared into the shadow again retreating into the night he called back and said "Re-gather your strength. For we shall all meet again."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 pm
Atta growled as she took the time to unstick her feet from the now frozen mud puddle. She started cursing him and talking about how he will hate her, next time they met. Before she turned at Aizith. She let her eyes well with tears before she picked the girl up and took her down to the battlefield next to Mav. Maybe she could heal the both of them. She looked around for Jake.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Aizith watched carefully at the Dark Master as he began to charge up a spell. This was it. She would die here. She could feel her last moments coming and she closed her eyes. She didn't want to see it hit her. She only wanted to savor her last memories. The spell hit, and Aizith cried out. She felt all her energy drain out of her and she slumped onto the roof, curling up in a ball. She felt so weak. Her shoulder was still bleeding, and her whole body ached with pain. Why had she been so stupid? What was wrong with her? To challenge a Dark Master, and think she could win. At least she wasn't dead, right?

The whole world seemed dimmed to her, as if she was watching it underwater. She could hear her Master shout out. She opened one eye to watch the scene before her, and watched as he disappeared, leaving her Master frozen in the mud. What were they going to do? This couldn't keep going on. Either they were all going to die, or all the Dark Masters were going to die. Aizith closed her eye again and curled up. She felt sick to her stomach, depressed and in pain. She had been too stupid to actually think she could win. Master Atta picked her up in her arms, and Aizith curled her body the best she could towards the Master.

"I'm...sorry.." Aizith said, using what little energy she had to muster out the apology. She had disappointed her Master, and she knew Titan was not pleased. She knew he would punish her later for her actions. Her Master laid her on the cool earth and Aizith felt somewhat at peace.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 pm
Atta looked down when she heard Aizith speak, "Shh. Hush, Aizith. Save your strength, you did not fail me. You only did as you thought was right. I was the one to have failed you. No, don't argue. I want you to see something when you get better. Titan has punished me, for not letting you train fiercer, for he thinks you are almost ready." She said with a smll smile as she pet Aizith's hair and still looked for Jake. She needed someone to help... At least a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 pm
Aizith opened one eye weakly, listening to her Master speak. She moved her hand slowly over her should, feeling her wound and wincing slightly. "But...I did Master. I...failed. I...couldn't...do...it." Aizith muttered softly. Her Master mentioned something about her being almost ready. "I...think Titan will rethink..." Aizith mumbled, groaning as her body continued to ache. She closed her eyes, curling back up. She felt so terrible right now. "I...am not Master material..."  

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm
Sebastian regathered his own troops and lead them into the forest. He sensed a presence, one that he had't felt in a very long time, as he walked away from the castle. That cannot be, he thought, looking over his shoulder. He died...seventeen years ago...I saw it with my own eyes...

((I just realized how Star Wars that sounded))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 pm
((okay then. well seeing as to how I have to explain what Jake did during Atta and Aiziths' little sparring match with Ronin...I think he shall find her dead body. That cool with everyone?))

Jake almost collapsed to the floor when he saw all the troops retreating. "Okay, normally I would wonder why they're leaving, but I'm too darn tired to really care right now." He muttered to himself as he looked around the battlefield. There were dead bodies scattered everywhere, he couldn't believe the number he was seeing. He knew there were a lot of people, he just didnt' know that this many people had managed to enter the grounds for the attack and that they managed to fight them all off.

He spotted Maverick unconscious. He was about to go check up on him when he remembered the fire student he was talking to earlier. He didn't bother to make sure that she made it inside okay before he took off. He had his mind too occupied on the fact that his last spirit had been defeated and how he had to stop people from entering the school. He quickly ran over to where he last remembered seeing her and found her dead body sprawled on the ground. He tried to fight back tears as he clenched his hands into fists.

Jake then proceeded to look around for Atta. He needed another master to speak to at the moment. He was thinking about talking to Xavier, but he didn't want to expose his weakness to his student at the moment. He eventually found Atta on the top of the school with her student and flew up to join them. "How're things going over here?" He asked once he landed, trying to keep the mood light.

((I'll be sure to include you in the next post or two Ichigo. I promise!!!!))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 pm
Zane took Maverick to the back of the school. The fighting had not reached this area. He put Maverick down in a sitting position against the wall. The entire time, he had tracked the general movement of everyone that was fighting. They decide to retreat now? After all they had done, this was when Rhonin decided to call it? What had they truly accomplished from this attack? So many lives lost and for what? In the end, Zane was not able to actually do what he wanted and it was far too late to try now. Still everything was prepared. He could try again another time. Make sure no one was around and that Maverick was still out, he let Sera out of his shadow. He still needed to give her story of how she had escaped. "How much energy do you have left?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 am
"Enough to perform simple magic, I've never been so drained in my life." Sera felt dizzy from the instant change in the atmosphere, the light was blinding. Her eyes adjusted to find something even more incomprehensible, an unconscious Maverick. The army is retreating, her thought went into the objective of the war, what was it's purpose? So many lives had gone to waste. She ignored Maverick and the battle for the moment, she needs to think of a story to tell people about her disappearance.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm
((Okay I've been out long enough.))

Silver eyes peered through the darkness as Amaya finally came to. Blood was still trickling from the wound in her shoulder and a gash in her head, though she didn't seem to notice, nor did she notice her hands that were still badly burnt as she slowly pushed herself to her feet. Everything was moving slow. The smoke still rising from outside, her hand waving in front of her face. There was a ringing sound in her ears as she walked outside, and by that point she could tell that the fight was over.

Ten feet away, she could see Ash on the ground dead. Amaya's eyes widened as the reality hit her. She was unable to protect the student. As she stood there, Amaya remembered Edward and once she could not find him in her immediate sight, she panicked.

"EDWARD! EDWARD WHERE ARE YOU!? SERA?!" She screamed as she began to stumble about the grounds and look for those in the Fire house. She was concerned for the others as well, but the fact that one of her students was dead, when she was the headmaster was a very jarring situation for Amaya.

"EDWARD! SERA! FOR IFRIT'S SAKE ONE OF YOU ANWSER ME!" The master screamed desperately, her hair matted with blood and disheveled as she looked around wildly for those belonging to Fire house.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games