Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 pm
priinzeziita89

Oh well that's good. c:

Oh no! What happened to it? D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 pm
elk antlers

Yeah. xD It's always so gross. It only ever feels nice in the shade, and half the time the pool doesn't even have shade until the sun is going down and it's behind something lol.

I think overnight rain is probably better because the sun isn't making it all hot and then everything else hot and wet at the same time. Then in the morning it smells crisp and such haha.

Oh I see. Well I would ask her about it, just so you have the information. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Fillis

Learned Bunny

17,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 pm
This is going to fun. Have a happy day! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 pm
Nice of you to do this.  

xukshia

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Good morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm
gabilliam tho
It's super cute. I have zero gold, so I just sit on tektek and make avatars for myself if I had the amount of gold that other people had instead.
Thank you~
Ah yeah. I know what you mean. I was like that, and I hated going on tektek cause of all the pretty things. xD

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm
Yokies
Mhm~

My mom was using it once, and she turned it off when she was done. When she went back to use it again it would turn on, but the screen stayed off.

I haven't had the money to take it to get fixed. >.<;;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 pm
priinzeziita89

That sucks so much. I probably would have been so upset. >.<

It's kind of scary taking in electronics since for things like that you're not entirely sure what the problem is so you have no idea what it's going to cost extra.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Yokies
Yes it does. And I was. ):

Yeah, exactly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:35 pm
priinzeziita89

I wish they would be willing to look without charging you.
They don't even want to figure out the problem without getting paid for it. xP
So it's hard to even know what to do since you can't find out unless they tell you.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

I enchanted flower

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm
so kind of u 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:54 pm
Yokies
AshesToRoses

I can understand that. sweatdrop I suppose it must have been tough to act like you weren't together when in a way it just kind of felt that way for a while haha. Though it worked out in the end I suppose. c:

Yes, it did! 3nodding I am happy that it finally did, too.  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 pm
AshesToRoses

That's sweet. 4laugh

In the beginning I wasn't so sure my boyfriend and I were going to be together as well.
I mean, our situation was a little more complicated, as a mutual friend of ours (at the time, she dislikes us now) had feelings for him (and they dated before), but he wasn't interested anymore because she just played games (she even cheated on him with a guyfriend, and left him for one of her girlfriends). I know how people say you shouldn't date exes of your friends and all of that, but he was a super nice guy, handsome and we kind of had everything in common, so I wasn't going to turn that down lol.
But yeah it was just tough at first because she wasn't shy about calling us backstabbing "friends" behind our backs and I was starting to just feel really bad about it, but we got through that and now we've completely moved on happily. c:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm
Yokies
AshesToRoses

That's sweet. 4laugh

In the beginning I wasn't so sure my boyfriend and I were going to be together as well.
I mean, our situation was a little more complicated, as a mutual friend of ours (at the time, she dislikes us now) had feelings for him (and they dated before), but he wasn't interested anymore because she just played games (she even cheated on him with a guyfriend, and left him for one of her girlfriends). I know how people say you shouldn't date exes of your friends and all of that, but he was a super nice guy, handsome and we kind of had everything in common, so I wasn't going to turn that down lol.
But yeah it was just tough at first because she wasn't shy about calling us backstabbing "friends" behind our backs and I was starting to just feel really bad about it, but we got through that and now we've completely moved on happily. c:

I will never understand why people cheat or back stab their closest friends/family xP
well, in your case it worked out. I am happy for you that it did ^.^;;  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 pm
AshesToRoses

Yeah I don't really understand it either. I can't imagine putting someone through that kind of pain. A couple of my friends have been cheated on before and they were completely devastated. I have a friend that did cheat, and she told me it's a guilt you never want to live with and you will regret it with all your heart. I know it'd kill me personally, so I could never hurt someone like that!

Yeah, I'm happy too! We really just fit and I'm happy we're together. ^^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games