Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was getting more worried now. There were still so many things he didn't know about the hunters. He wanted to know more... But it seemed like a sensitive topic to Ezekiel...
Yuki followed Gilbert and the prince into the back yard. He almost gaped at the big jet that was there. He didn't even notice it until now! Where did it come from?
Yuki grew more nervous by the second then he remembered something. "W-wait!" He told them then stopped. "I need to visit the hospital before we leave. It's important." He told them, pleading to let him go. He had to see his grandmother to tell her what was going on...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blinked and stopped. He looked at Yuki and remembered. This morning he promised he would be able to visit the hospital. "Okay I'll take you, but we have to go my speed." Ezekiel picked Yuki up bridal style and looked at his grandfather. "We wont be gone long." He said before he jumped. They landed on the roof of the castle. The prince then began to run and jump through the streets and over roof tops. He kept his hold on Yuki making sure that he was safe as he sped past everything.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked, surprised when the prince picked him up. When he meant "his speed" did he mean...
He was right. When the prince took off, Yuki's eyes widened and he clung onto Ezekiel tightly. He saw everything quickly moving past him and it gave him a headache. He squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face into Ezekiel's chest, squeezing him tighter.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel felt Yuki hold onto him even tighter so the prince slowed down a bit, yet they were still going fast. Ezekiel slowed to a stop in the parking lot of the hospital. He looked down at Yuki letting him pull himself back together before setting the boy down on his feet. "You think you going to be okay?" The prince asked putting a gentle hand on Yuki's cheek.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:04 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at the Ezekiel and nodded. "Yeah..." He told him with a reassuring smile.
Yuki then walked into the hospital with the prince and went up to the front desk. After he found out what room his grandmother was, he began to walk with Ezekiel once again.
After Yuki knocked on the door of his grandmother's room, he opened the door to reveal his grandmother sitting up in her bed. A bright smile came onto Yuki's face and he dashed over to her. "Grandmother! I'm so glad you're better!" He said as he hugged her. His grandmother laughed. "Oh Yuki, it's all thanks to you." She said, hugging him back. Tears of happiness came to Yuki's eyes and he buried his face on her shoulder as they hugged. It felt like forever since Yuki had seen his grandmother looking so healthy.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel followed Yuki all the way to his grandmothers room. When they walked in Yuki flung himself towards his grandmother as tears rolled down. Ezekiel never meet his grandmother so the prince was standing back behind Yuki waiting until he was introduced or pulled into the conversation. As he waited, Ezekiel looked around the room. He felt a bit tense, hospitals were not his scene at all. Living forever, then getting sickness only his family can cure and understand. Then there is the likely hood of him being discovered there and then taking away for test. Put it simple Ezekiel is feeling out of place in this building.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Ezekiel then smiled waving him over. "Grandma, this is Ezekiel Lazaro. Ezekiel, this is my grandma Erika Kanamaki." He introduced them, happy that they were finally meeting. The two people he loved the most in the world were finally meeting for the first time... Who wouldn't be happy?
Yuki's grandmother smile. "Why, it is a pleasure to meet you. Yuki... Is he a friend of yours?" She asked him, looking right at him. Yuki hesitated slightly then shook his head. "U-uh... N-no... It's... It's more than that..." He began, not knowing how to put it. He then looked straight into his grandmother's eyes. "Grandma... Ezekiel is my fiancé. I am marrying him this weekend." He told him straight out. His grandmother looked at him in complete shock. "W-what?" She asked in disbelief. "It's... It's true." Yuki told him, a bit scared at how she would take this all. He didn't want to loose his grandmother over this... That would just be to unbearable for him...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:06 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel walked up next to Yuki when he was being introduced to Yuki's grandmother. The prince bowed and smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you." He didn't want to say more, because he didn't know how much Yuki has told his grandmother about the two of them. Ezekiel found out when she asked if he is a friend of Yuki's. The women didn't know at all about the engagement. Ezekiel looked down at Yuki and he began to explain to his grandma. She got a bit of a shock and Yuki seemed to back up in fear of what will happen next.
The prince then took Yuki's hand with his and looked at his grandma. "I'm sorry about the sudden announcement. I would of thought that Yuki told you before we had to go." He looked back down at Yuki and smiled. "I'll promise you that's I'll keep your grandson safe, and I'll do anything for him just to see him smile and to make him happy. I'll do anything in my power for Yuki because I love him. And I know he cares about you so we'll visit often, and I'll send some servants to take care of you, too. If that is alright."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:17 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he spoke. His words made him blush a bit then he looked at his grandmother. "I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. B-but please..." He said, trembling a bit out of fear as to what she would say.
His grandmother sighed then smiled. "Of course I am going to accept this. You're my grandson after all. I love you dearly... I'll accept all your decisions since they are yours to make." She told him. Yuki felt tears come to his eyes. He walked closer to her and hugged her once more. "Thank you..." He told her softly. His grandmother smiled then hugged him back. "Now promise to come visit." She told him. Yuki nodded. "And one more thing.." She began then pulled back to look at him. "Be happy and live a good life." She told him with a smile, wiping Yuki's tears away. Yuki smiled and nodded. "I will... Thank you grandma... For everything.." He told her.
After a few more minutes, Yuki left with Ezekiel, holding his hand as they walked. He then looked up at him. "Ready to go?" He asked the prince, squeezing his hand gently.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and picked Yuki up bridal style again. "Just hang on tight." The prince the began to sprint back to the castle. Hopping over roof tops and passing by cars. When the made it back everything was almost packed up and half of it was already being sent out. Ezekiel helped Yuki up the steps onto the jet where Amelia, Mr. Takami, and Gilbert waited. Ezekiel sat down next to Yuki and smiled before kissing his check. "I love you."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki held on to Ezekiel tightly as he brought him back to the castle. He looked up to see everyone already there. His cheeks brightened when Ezekiel kissed his cheek and told him that he loved him. A gentle smile then appeared on his face. "I love you too Ezekiel..." He told him softly. The words just made him so happy.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
========================

A red light flash on signaling that they needed to put on there seatbelts. Ezekiel did exactly that and smiled at Yuki. Amelia seemed a bit upset. Probably because of the hunters showing up and ruining her fun around here. Gilbert buckled and then went back to a book he was reading. And Mr. Takami when up from where flight attendants usually go and he bucked up there. The jets engines started up and the began their way down the runway before lifting off to the air. Soon the red light turned of and their captain over the intercom announced they are free to move about the aircraft.
Ezekiel smiled again at Yuki before asking. "Is this your first time on a plane or a jet Yuki?" The prince couldn't stop smiling. He was finally going to marry Yuki, who he loves so dearly. The only thing he could hope for is that the hunters don't come to the wedding.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:14 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki buckled himself up like the others did when it was time to. He was so excited now. He was going to Ezekiel's home town...
Yuki looked up at the prince when he asked him the question. He shook his head. "No. My first time was traveling to the place where my parent's funeral was going to be held." He stated.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:53 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned a little. He didn't want to bring up bad memories for Yuki. "I'm sorry." He said softly before leaning back against the seat. Mr. Takami walked up and gave the two of them some wedding books, magazines, flower display books, etc.
"Masters, I know this is sudden, but we still need some disisions on the wedding. Ezekiel you will be wearing a tux, am I correct?" The prince nodded and opened up one of the books and began to skim through it. "Right, and Master Yuki, will you be wearing a dress or a tux as well?" Mr. Takami asked and Ezekiel began to blush as the image appeared in his mind. A dress? Oh Yuki would look so cute in one. Dress please be dress!
"Oh a dress would look so adorable on you Yuki!" Amelia announced and hopped out of her seat before rushing over. "We could even put extension in your hair to make you look more like a girl or a wig, either works." Ezekiel's face only deepened its shade of red, and he began to burry his face in the book he held.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:31 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Ezekiel when he apologized. A smiled appeared on Yuki's face and he shook his head. "There's no need to be sorry. That happened a long time ago." He told him.
When Mr.Takami came in and began to asked them questions, Yuki blinked when he asked him that certain one. "W-what? I have an option?" A dress or a tux... He glanced over at Ezekiel and could instantly tell he wanted him to wear a dress. He looked up when Amelia came over to him and began to speak. He glanced over once again to see that Ezekiel buried his face in the book.
A smile suddenly appeared on Yuki's face. He wanted to make the prince happy at their wedding. He then looked up at Mr. Takami. "I'll wear a dress." He said, making his decision. He glanced over once again to see what Ezekiel's reaction would be.

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games