Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 am
Clasela
Ritsmi

Hello~ How are you? Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

oh~! when you say 'us'? you mean not yourself but all? ono  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 am
Clasela

Stopping by for a quick Hello. I hope you had a good night!  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Zombie_xKiller

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm
Clasela
Zombie_xKiller

Eek! emotion_hug I am! I do! It's so nice to meet you~ It's a great place to live!
        I couldn't agree more. I feel as though it is my purpose on this earth to help others.
        It's an amazing feeling, even when you cannot help in the way that you had wished.

Nice to meet you, too. I've never been there, but I really want to visit. I agree with you. Helping people is what I'm best at. And I get what you mean, but at least you helped in some way. That's all that matters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 pm
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers! (Bumps)  

Acashasha

Partying Bunny

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:26 pm
Clasela
Walk_Like_Egyptians

You've done a great job with them! I've always loved that style of photographs. I'm hoping to buy a bulky digital polaroid camera soon. ^o^

vintage photographs are my fave heart

and super cool ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Haha, he thought I was seducing him, but really I spent far too much time scrubbing that darn floor to have blood and dirt stained on it.
        It was hard, but I never liked that sheep in the beginning. He bullied my pet sheep and ate my newly planted trees. As long as I never meet the animal, I've discovered, then I am okay eating it.
        I don't believe she ever will. She's meant to be at the most happiest time of her life and the way she chooses to use it is to hurt other people. She tried to talk me out of my own life, saying that I need to go and do this and do that, but I am very happy with my life and I like where it is going. Just because I'm not following in her rotten footsteps...
        I completely understand. I was the same way. I was so spoiled and always got everything I wanted and one day it smacked me in the face and I realised the type of person I was turning into. My anxiety is not that severe, however I do hate making a scene in public because it terrifies me of what others will think.
        Don't worry~ It doesn't change how I feel about marriage or weddings. I still love hearing about them in any shape or form they come in.
        Me too! It'll be a few years away, but I know where the venue will be already.
        Haha, that sounds like a great way to preserve those memories. I've always loved scrapbooking, though I haven't had the chance to make one for a while.

Lol, that's funny that he thought you were trying to seduce him xD I'm sure it takes a while to scrub a mess like that out of the floor >_< so I can't blame you for not letting him walk straight in the house. If a mess can prevented then so be it razz

That makes sense that if you don't meet the animal, it's not much trouble to eat it. It's a bit like my case in a sense.

Well, I suppose all there is is hope then that your sister will change. I have seen people that hurt others for the fun of it and enjoy making others miserable because they can't stand to be happy. In fact, my mother-in-law is one of those types of people. One reason we keep our distance. It's so difficult to be happy around her because she always loves to give people a reason to be unhappy or upset. I continue to hope that she will change even though she's been like that for years and it seems her heart is set in stone about the way she is. It's sad that people can be like that...it truly is =(

It's good that you can still remain positive about the evnets happening in your life smile focusing on the positive helps =]

That's good that you realized how your attitude was changing because of being spoiled. People that hardly know me say I act like a spoiled brat and I always thought that was untrue until I thought about the past and I was ungrateful. It makes me feel so bad inside that I had been that way an not realized. I do hope that I can change it all around so that I can be selfless...I find that helping others helps me to be a bit more selfless and realize how rewarding it is.

I'm glad you don't have severe anxiety, even though anxiety in the least is hard to deal with, even if it's minor. I'm also terrified of what others may think and hate being the spotlight so I do what I can to avoid scenes =/ I suppose my anxiety could be considered severe or almost severe because I try to avoid people I don't know a lot. I remember one time I wanted to yell at this girl in high school because she was being rude to me and when I started to yell, I got lightheaded, dizzy, and so faint yet I tried to cover it up by keep yelling and not losing my focus, but the fact that I felt like I was literally going to faint puzzled me. One time I saw a teacher's aid picking on a student, and I truly wanted to do something about it and when I even thought of standing up, and getting in the aid's face, I felt super dizzy and faint. I became so shaky as well. Although, I want more friends and want to get to know people. I also use a ton of defensive body gestures that probably not make me approachable, so I'm trying to replace those with more welcoming postures, which is the hardest thing to do because it's been habit most of my life. Sometimes, I want to break down and cry, though, because I remember when I was a child - I was so talkative to other people. I wasn't shy at all - I would talk to people and never had the social anxiety issue. Then later, I became so shy and anxious around people that it was frustratng at times. I wish I could be so outgoing again because I remember I was a lot happier.

That's awesome that you have some things in mind already for the wedding! ^_^ Yay!

Scrapbooking is great to preserve memories. I hadn't honestly scrapbooked in about 10 or more years. I remembered that I had a scrapbook I got as a gift years ago and my siser didn't want her scrapbooking stuff she had gotten for a gift so she gave it to me so I have two scrapbooks and more supplies. So I decided yesterday that I would definitely scrapbook some weddin photos smile and it was fun, even though I feel I may mess up more pictures by the way I put them in, but I suppose it's the feeling and thought behind it that matters.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:42 pm
Clasela

I got to work tonight, and found out I have to open tomorrow, instead of the day off I was told I'd have >_< So, I'm off to bed already, having only been home for 20 minutes. The alarm is going off in five hours :'(  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am
Broken Heart Production

Yay! I'm back home with my new modem~ It works so well and it's so nice to be back with my partner.
        Actually, there was no ice-cream, ironically the store freezer had broken down - so no ice-cream tonight. :(
        Haha! My sims have gotten out without a ladder before... No that I was tryiing to drown them or anything... >.>

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 am
lGAF

Haha, okay. Hm... I would have to say peach or cream. What's yours?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:46 am
Louisa Iris

Oh no! I meant that I took them out and planted them elsewhere and have forgotten which ones were which. The normal ones are that colour, but the ones I really want are an apricot colour. <3
        That sounds like my kind of movie. I'll have to see if I can download it.
        Oh I know! And I'm still planning more little permanant things. It's taking of though? Isn't it? Do you want some help with it?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 am
Clasela

I had to replace my modem the other day too, but I also had to set the thing up which was a b***h. xD Your partner, like your boyfriend or? Lol.
Aww, that sucks. D: I've never had that happen to me before, unless McDonald's counts when ordering a frosty. Lol.
Hm, I wonder what version I'm thinking of then when they're too dumb to get out without a ladder. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:44 am
Yokies

Really. They are when you are situated between a river and a creek. Worst place to live when you have a fear of frogs and creepy crawleys.
        >.< Haha, I did and I will take responsiblity for saying it. I cannot go to the loo now without imagining it talking to me in a deep evil voice.
        Hm, maybe. I might try it on in the MP and have a think about it. I do miss the little birdies.
        It's really intimidating. Well he hasn't responded yet. He never responded to my last one either. All I want is feedback to know I'm on the right track! Gah, it's so annoying.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 am
Mistress100

That's probably why. The poor little pests are trying to stay dry! Hm, maybe put it in a jar and cut a hole in the lid? So only the ants can get in?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 am
Ritsmi

Yes, I do. If that's alright, of course?

Clasela
Crew

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 am
Clasela
Mistress100

That's probably why. The poor little pests are trying to stay dry! Hm, maybe put it in a jar and cut a hole in the lid? So only the ants can get in?

I'm not sure if there is a need anymore.
Two days later, after putting the honey down, they vanished. o.O
I'm starting to wonder if the honey killed them, or they found something else. But I haven't seen any accept a few stray ones in the bowl. But I kill those when I see one.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games