Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 am
"What's going on man?" Carson said, going through a whole mess of special shakes, slaps and fist bumps on Robert's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am
Robert tried to keep up with the hand movements Carson was pulling and smiled as he messed up a couple of times "Not much, just trying to get used to this new school, not really used to the types of people here."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 am
( I imagined Krynn to be about the same, to be honest. )

With each cracking bone, the snake's irritation grew. "Look, we're not here to listen to your creepy bones crack," It was at this point that Krynn crossed her arms, giving a little tilt to her head, "You creeped out our friend so much that she left. If you want to talk to her, I'm afraid you're going to have to do it around Nicole and I. You've already proven yourself far too creepy to be around her alone." If she had not been in her legs, perhaps the end of her tail would have flickered back and forth. Krynn held her head someone high, as if trying to still have the height advantage. "So sorry if that is an.. inconvenience to you," The smirk was not nearly as sarcastic as the dialog.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 am
hector wasn't sure what he was suppose to do at this point. He was already being confronted by the large breasted girl in front of him. This somehow felt familiar. It was like bar situation, like when a guy wanted to hit on a certain girl, but her friends were running interference, making hard to get close to her. Last but not least, the girl was still trying to make herself seem high and mighty in front of someone who was actually quite apathetic to her. Hector raised his arm and pointed his index finger at the girl's smirking face. "If you're trying to scare me, it's not working. And what's wrong with admiring someone?" Hector seemed to scoff a little at this point. Truth be told, Hector had no idea what he was doing.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 am
"There is a difference between admiration and unwanted gazing. Besides, she won't talk to you," After all, Shiyana could not speak. The siren was too sweet and tender-hearted. The reptile, however, kept of smirking. "Look, all I'm saying is you shouldn't creep her out. Doesn't look good for your-" She looked him up and down condescendingly, "-appearance." Krynn gave a short, mocking chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 am
Carlanza smiled as the male shook... Roberts hand? Is that what was happening? She smelled him without meaning too. "oo, You smell almost as tasty as Robert does..." She said quietly. Then blushed brightly and turned away slightly. What was she saying that for? No one else smelled quite so yummy though! Maybe they were the same monster?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am
Hector wasn't sure if this girl was still trying to ward him off or not. She certainly was becoming annoying. Either way, Hector was not going to back down. He would have gotten in the girl's face, but since a fight already broken out, he thought he should refrain. Besides, she was one of Shiyana's friends. It wouldn't look good on his part. The zombie instead chose to pack up his things and leave. He needed to go get some things from his locker for the next class.

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 am
Shiyana reread the note several times before folding it back up and sticking it into her pocket to study later. She wasn't exactly sure what to think of the letter as of yet. Some prank or something? Or someone being serious. Maybe it was the guy who kept looking at her. Was he going to hurt her? She wasn't sure if she liked it much. She finally grabbed the book she needed for the next class and shut the door on her locker. As she looked over she noticed Hector coming into the hallway.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am
As Hector shambled down the halls, he began to think about Krynn's words. True he was zombie, and perhaps a bit creepy, but that was no reason that he could charm someone to liking him. The zombie let out a heavy sigh, that sounded a bit more like a typical zombie moan. "Damn big breasted bimbo. Telling me what to do. I'll show her one." The zombie mumbled to himself. "I will find someone who likes me." Hector continued to wander down the hall, seemingly unaware that his crush was heading his way.

(Hey Shaba, you haven't messaged me back on that one "thing")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:55 am
The male looked upset. She wondered if her friends had said something. As he mozied on down the hall towards her he hadn't even really noticed her presence. Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe it wasn't... He didn't seem very happy. She couldn't help it. Her good natured self wasn't able to just let someone walk unhappily. Shiyana finally sighed quietly herself. And pulled out her pad to write on. Are you okay She wrote and stood in his way so that he would see what she had wrote.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:05 pm
Hector was still sulking when someone stopped him in his tracks. Who could it be he thought as he looked up and payed attention. He face flushed red as he saw it was beloved crush, Shiyana. the zombie's throat went dry as all he could manage was hoarse sounding moan. that probably didn't help. Nice going Hector! It's not like you're a zombie, oh wait, you are! Quick, rebound. It's only the girl of your dreams. Hector began to rattle his brain for some kind of response he could give. "Hiiiii...." Was all he could say. The zombie was breathing fast as he couldn't turn and look away. His eyes were fixed on Shiyana's eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 pm
When the male moaned at her she took a slight step back having not understood what had been happening. But he looked really helpless at the moment. She took a deep breath and put on her kindest smile, cocking her head slightly to the left and closing her eyes slightly. She pointed back to the page where her question sat. She had closed her eyes to seem sweet but also he hadn't wavered his from hers and was starting to scare her.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 pm
as socially inept as he was, Hector could tell that he was making the girl of his dreams nervous. He had to do something before her friends showed up and thwarted his efforts. The zombie's attention was finally drawn to what Shiyana was pointing at. She had asked him question. "I'm f-f-f-fine..I think..kinda..not really. I was just...passing by?" Hector tried to ease Shiyana's nerves by seeming friendly with a smile, but his smile was rather crooked looking and awkward. Neverthelss, he was determined to make a good impression on his crush. "You're, Shiyana, r-r-right?" Hector asked, nervously. Easy Hector. She's already scared of you. Just try to make yourself seem as normal as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 pm
As he asked if her name was Shiyana she nodded. She was trying to give him the chaance to calm down. Since he seemed to have stopped thinking clearly. Are you the one who wrote the letter? She wrote and showed it to him. After a moment she pulled out the letter and showed him which she meant. It's really cute. She wrote under it.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:30 pm
As Hector's luck would have it, the human girl and reptile seemed to stride leisurely up the the scene. "He isssn't.. bothering you, is he, Shiya?" Krynn spoke with the habit from earlier. Her suspicious orbs glared toward Hector, and she flanked Shiya, standing on her left, with Nicole to Krynn's left. "If he iss, I can.. handle it," There was a wicked flash in the glare she sent to Hector. The reptilian princess was not above violent actions should someone not understand a vocal warning. Noticing the paper in Shiya's hand, she blinked. "Is that some creepy poem about fingernails or something?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games