Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:46 am
Isbjorn ignored the female vampire and knocked aside the other vampire's scythe with his great axe. He thhen swung the heavy blade at the vampire's head intending on decapitating him and getting this over with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Berith watched to see how his vampire servants would do. "I just hope they don't break anything expensive" he commented.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:25 pm
Fiona blinked, not expecting anything like that to come out of his mouth. She looked away before turning back to look at the crystal ball.

Lilly said nothing, taking a few steps back as her cheeks puffed up. She then gripped her spear, looking around. Seeing nothing, she took a deep breath and touched the wall. "F-fireball!" She yelled as a pathetic excuse for a fireball hit the wall, making a small dent. "Fireball!" She yelled as another slightly bigger one scorched the walls, making a slight crack in the wall.

Fiona rubbed her head, looking at Lilly with a sigh. She found it embarrassing. She frowned as she looked at the image. "By the way..." She muttered. "What happened to my pendent. You know, the one you um..." She mumbled, flushing a deep red.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:30 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre was working deep in the mines, bringing out the prescious ore to forge the rest of the armor for his friend and ally when he seen a red glow around the corner. "No." He whispered as the balrog he faced days ago came closer with a mighty roar. "Where is Fiona." He asked himself as he readied the fang of fenrir for battle. He had been searching for the female warrior on and off for days without any luck. His last chance to keep the woman that reminded him of lis late daughter slipped by and he had been hoping to get another. Soon enough, the demonic elemental beast suddenly came bounding around the corner with sword and a cat of nine tails in hand and ready for battle. The dwarf's armor was strong, but even armor crafted by dwarvs had their limit when the metal that was used to make it was considered scrap metal not fit for use by a dwarf.  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:20 pm
"Oh, dear. She's destroying my property. I may have to deal with her myself" Berith said about Lilly. He then looked at Fiona. "Oh, that thing? I crushed it in my hand and dropped it. It should still be where I left it unless some animal got a hold of it" he said with a voice that showed he simply didn't care.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:43 pm
Suddenly, a large meteor hit the wall nearby Lilly as some of the rubble hit her, knocking her back into Isbjorn. The light of day entered the place through the now broken wall.

((Remember, the lich casting that spell? trololololol))

Fiona looked at Berith with slight horror for a moment before slowly looking down with a sigh. She should have known there was no way to get it back. "Well, I suppose there goes my weapons..." She sighed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:13 pm
Lilith and Nicolai shrieked as light filter through the broken stone, slinking back into the darkest shadows of the hall. Whilst Lilly stood in the light she and her spirit had little to fear from two hungry vampires.

Nicolai hissed as Isbjorn, as a guardian spirit he was proving extremely difficult to take down.

Fredrika tugged at Max's sleeve, she looked fearfully between the tower and Wagner before leaning in to mutter in his ear "Um, I think I'll take my leave now…you two clearly have things to talk about and I don't want to get in the way…" she didn't belong in the same social circles as a sorcerer and a dragon and wasn't about to walk in to something she didn't understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm
"Oh uh... sorry. There's sort of a labyrinth that way. I sort of put it there so people couldn't get in." Max told Fredrika. "But hey, you'll get to see some fairly impressive magic if you stay, and not like that cheep stuff you saw in the square. I promise."

"Maximilian..." Wagner growled.

"Ah, yes. I apologies." He said, turning to the dragon. "Go ahead and stand on the circle." Max told him as he began to waft his arms at the walls. The space in the room began to distort, making the place seem gigantic.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm
Khaz'therashk clicked his teeth in annoyance as he felt the castle shake from the meteor. Oops, oh well. He continued his assault on the light army, the damage he caused to the castle on accident would be someone else's problem, he could always blame the army outside for it.

Isbjorn grunted as he felt the castle shake and Lilly slam into his back. He then looked behind him, grabbed Lilly and jumped out the hole in the wall, confident that he would survive the fall, he had survived worse after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:59 pm
"Eep! I-Isbjorn!!" She screamed before quickly pulling out her wings. She closed her eyes as she tried to help soften the fall. Her strained back ached as she felt her wings would rip off from the weight of carrying them both.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:01 pm
"W-what! and you never thought to just…I don't know, run that by me?" the mechanic pulled at her hair in frustration, some prior warning would be nice before being pulled in to a labyrinth with a temperamental dragon and sarcastic sorcerer.

Wagner's growl seemed to remind the young woman of his presence and nervously she edged behind Max, he sounded far from happy about their visit to the capital.

As he began moving his arm's she watched the wall's shift with a childlike curiosity, whistling under her breath. Magic like this was something she had only ever dreamt of seeing. Her previous irritation now seemed to lie forgotten, eyes fixed on Wagner with a mixture of trepidation and interest at what he was doing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 pm
"Now remember, hold still. It feels weird but does not hurt." He told he dragon as the dragon stepped behind a screen and took of his clothes. The dragon gave a small growl before reverting back to his gigantic dragon form. Max slowly walked over towards the dragon before placing a hand on his chest and nodding. A light shined out, showing the shape of a human shell lodged within the dragon's center. Lifting his hand, Max nodded to the dragon. "It's stable. I know you wanted to be sure, but unlike human corpses, the shells I use do not rot." Max assured the dragon as the dragon shrank down, reverting back into his human form and grabbing his clothes.

"It is rather comfortable compared to the other spell. It feels more personal and less attached." Wagner admitted as he put his clothes back on.

"Well, I did make it specifically for you." Max nodded as he moved his hands and the room returned to normal.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm
"Well, that's good news for me. Make you less of a threat to my army. Now if you'll excuse me, there's now a large hole in the wall of my castle that I need to deal with" Berith said. He took his crystal ball and walked in to the shadows in the corner, disappearing entirely.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:29 pm
Fiona frowned as he disappeared and buried herself under the covers again. She didn't know why he kept her alive and around. Still, she didn't complain. She only wondered if she would ever get out of there.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Silence enveloped the room and all Fredrika could do was stair, eyes darting frantically between the two males. Max had delivered on his promise, what she had seen was nothing short of amazing but she was almost certain it bordered on the darker side of magic. Slowly she backed away, her mind was struggling to process what had just happened. 'does this make Wagner more human?'

The hall was shrinking again. Much to her dismay as it pushed her back towards Max and Wagner. pressing her back flush agains the wall the young woman fixed her eyes on the sorcerer, looking like a rabbit caught by wolves as she tried to keep as much distance as possible between them "What do you mean by…created?" her voice was quite, 'isn't creating human shells a forbidden art?'. It was times like this Fredrika wished she knew mor
e about magic.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games