Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】The Mushroom Kingdom【Company:】--【Outfit:】Arcade Date【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A
/

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald scrolled through his phone as he walked up the street, looking up every so often until he came to a stop at his destination The Mushroom Kingdom. Apparently it was an arcade, which was somewhere the dark male had never been to since he never had the time. Though that's not to say he wasn't interested in video games, at the very least as a concept. As he took a peek inside he saw the bright lights and loud sounds of the various games before stepping back out. Today he was meeting up with Alexis to have a fun day out. Oz had honestly just looked at the various spots around the city and picked one at random, especially given the fact that he wasn't the best at picking date locations. He pulled his pack of cigarettes out of his pocket along with a lighter and lit one up before shooting off a text to his boyfriend, before tucking his phone away and taking a drag from his cig.

'Cutie❤: 'Hey, I'm here standing right outside the arcade.'

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】--【Status:】Taken【Mood:】Curious【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Fiinnaalllllyy! After a long few days of work, Alexis was able to see his boyfriend again~ The djinn hummed as he strolled down the street, feeling his phone buzz, he pulled it from his pocket and pulled it out.

'Hey, I'm here standing right outside the arcade.'

To: Boyfrieeennnddd heart
          ' be there in .5 seconds!'

The half djinn giggled as he sent the text. The half djinn has been a giggling happy mess since he's started dating Oswald. Turning the corner the half djinn spotted his boyfriend and decide to play a small prank then. Hiding behind a telephone pole, the djinn's body shifted to it's smoke form. Drifting away and around closer and closer. Once he reached Oswald, the half djinn's smoke stream of a body swirled around Oswald like a tornado. A piece of the smoke stream brushed against his skin. Letting Oswald know the familiar touch it belongs to. Once he was done the djinn's body formed back together in fron of Oswald then. "Hiiiii~" The djinn mused sweetly already leaping into Oswald's arms. His arms wrapping aroiund the much taller man's shoulders. Hugging him nice and close. Totally not bringing up the fact that he was wearing the hoodie he had abducted from Oswald. The hoodie on Alexis was massive and the djinn was practically swimming in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Translation:

Today I'm Wearing: Oswald's Hoodie Jeans and sneakers

Feeling pretty: Excited~

Currently At: The Mushroom Kingdom~

KawaiiYukiHime

LordJaxTheSadistic

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】The Mushroom Kingdom【Company:】Alexis【Outfit:】Arcade Date【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald smiled upon seeing the text from his small boyfriend, taking another few puffs of his cigarette before stubbing it out and tossing it in a nearby trashcan. Seeing the bright smiling face and hearing the cute laugh of Alexis always managed to brighten Ozwald's mood. As he occasionally glanced around for the smaller male, not noticing him approaching until a familiar smoke stream swirled around his body. Even though he'd seen this happen enough to already figure out what was going on, it was the odd but familiar touch of the smoke across his skin that confirmed it. He chuckled once Alexis settled down in front of him. "Hello my dear." He greeted back, easily catching him and picking him up eagerly returning the hug. However it was their close proximity that allowed the taller of the duo to notice the large and quite frankly familiar hoodie that Alexis was wearing. "You know I could distinctly remember owning a hoodie just like that. Now what are the chances of that happening~?" He murmured in a light teasing tone, smirking at his sneaky boyfriend.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】--【Status:】Taken【Mood:】Amused【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:27 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑤
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:33 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab shape: Human-form activated !
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, ripped blue jeans, worn sneakers, and one of Aaron's jackets
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 27th of November, month 14
            tab tab bank and wallet: $0 ($10)

After the previous day's turmoil and emotions, Jean fell asleep somewhere in the house and eventually left some time before sunrise and activity would resume at Aaron's home. Not wanting to deal with anything then, he assumed his human shape, grabbed one of Aaron's generic jackets, returned to cat, and slipped out an open window before disappearing into the morning.

------

Sometimes being a cat was the best part of life, but when begging with big starry eyes didn’t help, you have to put on those human-gloves and get your hands dirty. A little pickpockting wouldn’t hurt anyone - at least he didn’t intend for it to hurt outside of the initial bump and grab. It wasn’t like he was going to commit identity theft or the like either - he’d happily return the purse to the police once he had whatever small coin he could scrape up. As Jean was slinking down the streets of Downtown Soleil, the cat-like grace never quite leaving him, he scouted for potential prospects before a lady up ahead caught his attention. She was one fine figure up there in the distance, his eyes easily drawn to her curves and --- oh! There it was! Hanging at her hip a lovely shiny purse, ready for grabs.

The job was easy and he quickly ran through the motions in his head while he approached with an increasing speed.

1. Knock her over and spill the contents of her purse.
            2. Apologize while helping her pick up her items.
            3. Swipe anything of immediate value.
            4. Wish her a good day and leave.

Easy as pie!

Now all he had to do was pretend like nothing, stare up at the sky and---

WAARRRGGHH….! Jean stumbled forward, feeling like both his ankles twisted while his shoelaces got tangled up beneath his sole. He tried desperately to regain balance, arms flailing at his sides while he took a few long steps forward and then CLUNK. With the hollow resonance of his head echoing across the street, Jean slowly peeled his face off the light-pole and in his unbalanced state tipped over into the woman he had intended to rob, leaning on her like a drunkard trying to balance on the deck of a ship.

Jean went down like the trunk of a tree, though managed to catch himself with his arms - mostly as he shook the experience, his ears flapping about until he could reconnect the wires in his head. Blinking the first thing he saw was a $10 bill stuck between a gumball machine and a gacha machine just out of sight.

"Lucky!" Jean said aloud, snickering a bit to himself as he retrieved the dollar bill and folded it into his hand, only then turning his head to stare at the woman. His ears almost flattened against his skull, temporary embarrassment on his face before he gave her a cheeky smile. Wanna play a game?

They were just outside an arcade after all, so why not?

KawaiiYukiHime
            Esmée

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : The arcade kings | Mood : Depressed | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : Sorry it is so long sweatdrop

"I’m okay, don’t worry about me." The redhead assures the screen as he rests his chin on his arms perched on the counter. On his screen is the face of a child with red hair and eyes. "But you look so sleepy big brother. Just take a nap! Mama makes me take them all the time when she says I get cranky." The man chuckles as he closes his eyes, soon sighing heavily before he is pushing off the counter. "You are starting to sound like Vlad now. He said the same thing when he called this morning." The tiny face on the screen scrunches up to a look of disgust. Like he just smelled someone’s fart or ate a vegetable he doesn’t like. That face tells Prom exactly where this conversation is about to go. It is the same one he has everytime that Vlad is brought up. "Why do you talk to the bad man? He hurt you!" The pout on the child’s face makes his heart tug just a little, but not enough to actually make him feel any guilt about his close relationship with Vlad. "We hurt each other, a lot. But I don’t want to poison our relationship with the bad things when we had more good times. You will learn when you get older, that sometimes there will be people worth fighting for and keeping near you. I will always love him, and he is a large part of my life like you and mom. I hope you can find friends that you can treasure as much as I treasure the friends I have now." His throat was feeling a little tight at that thought, so he clears it and straightens a few of the items on the counter. "Anyways, I should go Herc. Gotta get back to work. I can call you later when I go bother Yasu and Haneul. He’s been asking about how you are doing over in Russia." The soft expression on the screen is one that he returns, even after his mother scoots into view with his brother and says goodbye to him as well. They wish him well and end the call with promises to call again.

Things with his mother are still tense and a little strained, but they are getting better. Forming into a hesitant contact with each other. Sometimes she will text him to ask how his day is going. They will exchange pictures of Herc from her, and the city from him. Some days it is too hard to hear her voice, but other days they even have a phone conversation to catch up. She’s trying. And that...actually means a lot to Prom. That she even tries. That effort does more than she realizes.

He spends a little time going through various text messages after that. A couple from Yasu asking if Prom knows anything about the holiday that people are celebrating in the city, a few from Vlad that he eagerly responds to with a chuckle, and then one from Hercules which sparked the call in the first place. A photo of him making a funny face, which Prom immediately saves to his phone. ”You aren’t going to tell him?” Promullar asks, using various clips of voices to try and give a softer and quieter tone. Today has been a tough day for Prom with his depression, so the cellular friend is making sure to be a little more delicate than usual. ”He’s working so hard. I am not going to go crying to him every time I am in pain. We’ll never get anywhere if I am always running to him.” The redhead is back to pressing his face into his arms with a heavy sigh after setting the phone down on the counter. While he wants to call his dear friend to tell him his woes, he knows that this is something he needs to handle on his own.

Around him, he can hear the worried chatter from the arcade games. "I’m...not going to hurt myself, so you can stop worrying." He murmurs to their pictures of concern that they broadcast to him. He wants to cry, curl up into a ball, and stuff his face until the hole in his chest goes away. ”It’s just another day...the tide always recedes and then it will just be another day.” The mantra he tries to tell himself everyday to get through it.

His eyes open and he lifts his head when he hears a tiny sound, almost akin to a soft wail, from the broken device that was brought to the arcade for him to fix. ”It’s okay, I will help you and you will be good as new again.” He carefully lifts the console and sets it in front of him before gathering the materials he needs to fix it. ”I can’t fix my broken pieces, but I can at least fix yours. I’ve got you little guy, don’t worry. I am here.” As he goes about fixing the pieces, arcade consoles keep him calm, their chattering and their game sounds making him feel more and more content. He sucks with people, but this, this he knows. At least here, they see him and he sees them. There is no judgement, and no expectations. Just a sense of togetherness, of being in the same space and enjoying each other’s company. Maybe this hum of technology is more his friend than any other person ever has been. The only constant in his long life until now. Underappreciated until he was old enough to understand how special it is to him.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:49 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Mushroom Kingdom| ompany → Pâmie & Prom| ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

y rofile → Here | heme → Dance in the Dark & You should see me in a crown

tab tab tab The other day wasn't really eventful but not much of a surprise given it's Marion, though she did bring home some interesting books from the library to pass the time. Which was the highlight of her night, wrapped in a soft warm blanket, reading about human anatomy with a cup of chamomile tea. After finishing two of the books was when she called it a night and headed to bed.

tab tab tab Today was another cloudy day which she liked, which means there's less of a chance of getting a rash. But that won't stop her from taking her parasol with her. She spent the morning, doing her usual routine; taking a bath, brushing her teeth. Then getting dressed; it was a lolita style dress with an intricate design on the bell part of the dress. Pulling up the tights and fixing a ribbon. As for breakfast, she had a simple bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam alongside a cup of tea but it's earl grey this time. Marion doesn't eat heavily.

tab tab tab Stepping outside of her house, parasol in head and opened to shield her. Behind her followed a ghost, not the same from the day before but another one of her companions. Hidden to the naked eyes as female ghost joined Marion, playfully balancing on the edge of the curb like a tight rope and even swinging off the light posts. It seems that the raven-haired one is usually surrounded by the spirits of young children, their energy is different compared to those of the elderly but she has encountered a few in the past.

tab tab tab Today she decided to visit Prom at his workplace, though her expression was neutral as usual, she was pretty excited. She hasn't seen her friend for some time, and she missed his company. She was told by mutual friends where he worked and frankly, she thinks it suits him. After finding the directions she headed to the arcade. Personally not her first choice in place to go to but for a close friend, she can tolerate being in a crowded establishment. Pushing the door open as she entered inside, closing her parasol and hanging the handle off her arm as she curiously explored the floors, examining the games while also looking for the redhead. When she did, a rare small smile grew on her lips as she approached him; gently tapping on his shoulder to get his attention. "Bonjour, Prom. How have you been?"

ut offee: Her outfit
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Location here | Company : Marion | Mood : Happiness to the point of crying | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Clerk at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{Text inside of these are him speaking French}}

The process of fixing tech is always something that keeps his attention, even when he hears the ding of the door opening and the sound of heels walking around. Unless they approach him, he really sees no need in greeting them. It is an arcade, not some fancy restaurant that needs a host. It isn’t until he feels the tap on his shoulder, and tenses, that he finally pulls his attention away from the console he is fixing. The voice has him turning around, eyes wide and shimmering with glee. "Fair Maiden..." His face breaks out into a smile before he is laughing as he lifts the woman up into a hug and spins her. "Oh my binary gods, you are here!" After a couple more spins, he gives her another squeeze before he is setting her down with a sigh and holds her face in his hands. {{"I am so ******** happy to see you. Yasu said he thought he saw you in the neighborhood, but he wasn’t sure."}} His throat is feeling tight again as the shining in his eyes seems to be tears forming in his eyes. {{"Man, I can’t believe you are actually here."}} He is back to giving her another hug, unable to hold back his excitement in seeing yet another friend from his time at the academy. Another relic of his past that he is happy to have in the present too.

Finally pulling away and giving her back her space, he wipes his eyes with his sleeves and laughs at himself. For once it isn't self-deprecating and just has a tone of disbelief. {{”Sorry, how are you? How...how was your trip here? Are you hiding a significant other too? Can you believe that Han and Yasu are getting married? Craziness. Vlad and I got back together for awhile but we broke up. He calls a lot though.”}} In the back of his mind he tries to remind himself not to talk a mile a minute so he isn’t rushing her with questions. But he is too excited to contain all of the questions he has since he hasn’t seen her in so long. When he was in Russia, he tried keeping contact with everyone, but he could really only do so much.

A side rarely seen of Prom is his excited side. One that isn’t being childish to be cruel, but has an innocent kind of nature to it. When he is happy or excited to see someone he hasn’t seen in a long time, or just really passionate about something and can’t stop talking about it until the thoughts are all out of his head. All that age in his expression kind of melts away and he looks young again with a bright expression and a content little smile. It really brings some youth and life into him when he is happy. His previous depression a distant thought that he will deal with later. Later when the bright sunny happiness is gone and he is left alone to sink back with the tide. {{”How was it being back home in France?”}} He does his best this time to contain the desire to hug her again, remembering that she isn't a super tactile person like he can be with people he loves and trusts.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée had decided to get out of the house today after fighting off a cold, and one of the first places that came to mind was the arcade! The witch walked up the street humming softly as she tapped away on her phone, messaging one of her friends from back home. Her eyes caught sight of the sign of the Mushroom Kingdom and she came to a stop but didn't go inside just yet wanting to finish up her conversation before heading in because she knew once she did her attention would be placed firmly on gaming as much as possible, maybe she could even manage to get a big plushie today! However she was soon drawn from her peaceful reverie as she heard a sound like something hitting metal and then the weight of a body colliding with her own sending her to the ground. "Ack!" The sound slipped from her lips at the slight jolt of pain that ran up from her spine. She groaned as her gaze turned to glare at the stranger who knocked her over, catching sight of a cat boy just as he went to pick up.. something. When he turned to look at her, her glare softened since it looked like the guy at least had the decency to be embarrassed about bumping into her. Esmée let out a sigh as she picked herself up and dusted her clothes off. "Yeah sure why not? It's much more fun playing games with someone especially if they're cute like you, but you better be good cause I'm not gonna hold back!" She chirped with a grin, quickly stepping forward to grab his hand and pull him into the arcade. "I'll let you have first pick, so what's your choice?" She asked looking back at her newfound companion.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: Cute cat boy ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Day! ღ My Mood: Annoyed/Amused ღ My Inventory: Star Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Sorry for the wait!

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

"Esmée"

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff