Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:40 am
User Image

User Image

She walked into the pet store and hoped that the hiring manager was there, but it appeared to be empty and so she walked over to the kitten cage and patted them a little bit while waiting for someone to show up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:44 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
quote someone]
Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Having retired as a popstar kinda blows, Noe, checked his wallet, and even though he had more in the bank, he was only running on savings at this point. He has 1 month left of retirement money, then he's officially cut off. "igeo jjajeungna!!!!" Which translates to This sucks! "ingan-eun eotteohge ileohge sal-ayo!?" How do Human's live like this!? Waling a corner Noe noticed a wanted poster at a pet shop, and thought maybe to apply inside? Or how does one do that? Shrugging his shoulder's, the tall man walked on inside.

As the chimes rang with him entering inside, The young man looked around and saw all the cute animals, already forgetting to apply for a job, and went straight to a cute little puppy. He chuckled loudly with giddiness, wondering if it's okay to pick one up. But, not wanting to wait and find out, Noe went ahead and picked up a shiba Inu puppy, and started laughing as it wagged it's tail, and licked his chin. "Oi! You're so cute! Ahahaha~" He spoke in a thick accent.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Ugh, This morning was not starting off so great. She must've slept wrong last night and thus her body was punishing her for it. Everything from head to toe was sore and in pain. Even getting out of bed was proving to be difficult. Emi treaded carefully from her bedroom to her bathroom to get ready for the day. She was already heavy in the habit of just letting her depression swallow her whole when it came to super painful days like today. However, she was going to kick its a**! Sitting at home wasn't going to help her - she needed fresh air! After taking a decent shower, it seemed to help ease her body's joints, but not by a lot. To combat the pain, Emi took a couple heavy dosed pain meds and strapped herself into her wrists and knee braces. She was going out today!

Moments later, Emi found herself walking into The Cat's Meow with her walking crutch tucked under her right arm. She felt a bit embarrassed having to sport it today, but she really needed the extra support. As a kid, her dad would always take her to the zoo when her pain got bad, however, the next best thing in comparison was a pet store. Not bad, but not really what she truly wanted. Granted, it still did the trick at keeping her depression at bay. Hobbling over towards the glass display, Emi first made her way towards a litter of kittens wrestling and playing. God, she wished she could get Bunta a younger sibling, but she knew how crabby he got around other cats. Plus, Isa wasn't really an animal person - well... more like animals weren't too keen on being around him. Still, he put up with Bunta's sassiness pretty well. Her attention on the kittens soon darted over to a sudden burst of laughter from near by. Crimson orbs watched as a guy seemed to enjoy the company of a Shiba Inu pup. "Is he supposed to have the puppy out the enclosure?" The mute girl thought to herself as she watched the joyful moment.

Uh oh! She was staring hardcore, wasn't she? Man, people probably thought she was being a total creep! Embarrassed, Emi decided to try and hobble over to a different area when her crutch got caught on an uneven floor tile sending her downwards in a loud thud. "OhGodOhGodOhGodohGod..!!!" This was the worst time possible to be a damn clutz. She struggled to get up, but slowly yet surely she made it on her two feet. Some of the employees asked if she was alright, but with a bright red face, Emi just nodded silently and limped over to an empty aisle to compose herself. Her whole body was HURTING like 11/10 at this point. She tried her best to find something to distract herself, but alas, nothing helped even the cute clothes she saw for cats. Tears welled up in her eyes, droplets getting larger the longer she tried to keep them from falling down her cheeks. Today was the worst.

Mood: PAIN
                                Who?: Stranger with Pup
                                Outfit: Beary Cute
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:55 am
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

When workers stressed over how he really shouldn't be doing that, Noe pouted and held the puppy closer, listening to them complain about his inappropriate behavior. He felt eye's on him, and looked over to see a rather cute girl staring back at him. Wow! She's really cute! Noe thought to himself. He quickly looked to one of the workers, and handed the puppy, apologizing rather in a rush, and tried to head over to the girl to go talk with her, but witnessed her streak of bad luck there. Even he winced, that must've hurt.

Once she was seated, Noe walked up to her and sat across from her. Not knowing how to start a conversation, and feeling like she probably just wants to be left alone....He just couldn't do that. "Naneun eo" I...uh Noe cleared his throat, and let out a soft sigh, he really was out of his element here. Her looked her over, and did wonder if she was okay...Maybe that's a good starting point? "Are you really okay Miss?....I saw what happened, It looked like it hurt?" He could obviously see tears welding up, and started to panic. "Oh! Uh...How about a cute joke? Um!" He scratched the back of his head, trying to remember a stupid joke.

"Why couldn't the toilet paper cross the road?" He started out nervously. "Because it got stuck in a crack!" He lightly chuckled to himself, before shrugging his shoulder's thinking how lame he must be looking right now.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:59 am
User Image

User Image

Lily Rose was watching as others came into the place and was looking around at the pets but still noone answered her about working there yet .. " Hello ? I am here about a job ?" she called out.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

With the pain in her body slowly escalating, Emi was finding it more difficult on calming down. She was close to feeling like having a panic/anxiety attack with the boy from before came and sat in front of her. Oh, god. He was probably gonna roast her about staring... however, he seemed to do the opposite. While it was incredibly kind of him to actually check up on her, Emi still felt super embarrassed. After falling like that in public, who wouldn't? As he went ahead and told a joke to make her feel better, the pink-headed mute, silently chuckled as she wiped her tear filled eyes away as best as she could. As corny of a joke that was, it did help ease up some of her tension. Pulling out her phone, Emi did her best to type up a message as her wrists were giving her some problems before showing the lit up screen to him. [ Thanks for checking up on me and telling me a silly joke. I really appreciate it. I'm really sorry for staring at you, too. I know that was probably really rude of me. emotion_sweatdrop ] Hopefully he wasn't too upset about her staring him down so awkwardly. Her curiosity definitely got the better of her sometimes. After he read the first message, she then went ahead and typed up another. [ I'm Emi btw ]

Mood: Super sore || Sorta calm
                                Who?: Stranger
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:42 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Hearing a soft chuckle, Noe perked up, if his tail was showing, it'd be wagging. Wow! it worked! I did the thing! A stupid thought cross his mind. But, he slowly eased down a bit, waiting patiently while the girl texted. At first maybe that was it? She was all better now, and didn't want to be bothered? Or maybe it's a friend she is just responding it? But when she showed him the screen, it came clear to him that she's a mute. He recalled one of the reapers down in hell who did sign language, but Korean sign language to this countries form is WAY different. It's better if he didn't make an a** of himself, and just communicate normally to her. It's clear she can hear, just maybe not talk?

"I'm not mad at all...I was actually.....Um...starring back after you did....Soooo Even?" He felt his cheeks heating up, as he shyly looked down at the table, scratching the back of his head. He looked back up to see another message- Emi huh? Jeongmal gwiyeoun ileum. What a cute name He thought to himself. "I'm Noe Seon." He looked over to a shelf by them, and saw a magazine advertising his carrier, the title; Is Seon, the K-popstar, a female or male? pulled the little booklet from the shelf, and held it next to his face, and pointed at himself. "See?" He said rather happily. It was silly to take pride in being somewhat famous, but with recent events, and taking downtime, it was definitely a nice change.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Huh, well if he was staring back at her too, then she felt a little less guilty and actually felt a lot better afterwards. An eye for an eye, right? As he introduced himself as Noe Seon, something was bugging her in the back of her mind. Why did that sound... oddly familiar. She obviously never met him before, but something about his name rang a bell. It wasn't until when Noe held up the magazine that the light bulb in her head starting glowing. Oh! Going back to her phone, Emi tapped to a music streaming app and started scrolling through her recent listens. After a short while, she found one of his songs and showed it to him to get verification. She wasn't one of those super crazy K-Pop stans, but she definitely enjoyed his songs whenever they popped up in her shuffle feed. Plus, she wasn't too too deep into k-pop culture anyways. If he would've sang, she definitely would've recognized him by his voice versus his face. Emi just wasn't bright enough to pay attention to faces, sadly. She was just a mute pink bimbo.

[ Wow, I'm surprised! I must be super lucky - it's not everyday you meet a celebrity~ emotion_yatta ] But wait... what was he doing here of all places? She didn't know too much about his work circumstances. [ Are you on vacation? If you are, I can recommend you some places to visit! If you got a sweet tooth there's a sweet shop downtown that's SUPER yummy called Sucre Refinements. ] Almost as if on cue, Emi's stomach growled loudly. Damn her stomach! Now was not the time. Her cheeks flared up a rosy pink as she chuckled silently in embarrassment. How many times did she need to make a fool of herself? Out of habit, Emi did the sign motion for sorry to Noe. Not only did he see her be a clutz, but now he knew she was a glutton for sweets. It wasn't like she got pudgy off of air.

Mood: Amazed || Hungry
                                Who?: Noe Seon!
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:52 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

With a wide smile, and a bright expression, Noe pointed at her phone and then to his own nose. "Ye! geuge naya!" Yes! That's me! He chuckled lightly, before setting the magazine down, and listening to Emi. When she asked about what he was doing in a place like this, he felt a bit out of place, not knowing how to answer. He didn't want to disappoint anyone by just saying, that he retired, or no longer want's to live the life style of a popstar, even if it'll never go away truly, still....It's only temporary.

His main goal IS to go back to hell where he belongs. This meat suit can only last for so long, Noe definitely lucked out seeing as how this flesh is compatible, for now. He nervously chuckled while scratching the back of his head, trying to come with an excuse, or just something! "I-Uh" The sound of her stomach growling cut him off in mid thought, and he lowered his hand to the table. Now that he thought about it, it might be better to go for food. "Your tummy growls has a point. I'm hungry too."" Noe smiled and stood up, stepping to the side, and offered her his left hand. "Let's go to that place you mentioned, My treat." He was sure she probably was having a rough day, and well, he wanted to genuinely help out in any way he could.

Buuuuut, if there was any real motive...maybe see if she would take up the previous owners contract, fulfill it....and maaaaybe send him back home? That would be for starters. OR maybe make a new one to nullify the old one, and still send him back.....but then her soul would be taken too.....hmm......The first option seemed less painful. But, it's not like he can just stroll in and be like; Hey, I'm from hell, trapped here on earth. Care to take up THIS old contract, allow me to fulfill my duties as a demon, and send me back to hell? Yes?! THANKS! With a good ol thumbs up, and all that jazz. For now, pretending to be human seems to suffice. But for how long?

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Her appetite sure had a way of showing out sometimes. She was sorta grumbling silently to herself until she took noticed of Noe standing up. A treat! Her crimson eyes sparkled in excitement as her stomach growled even louder in response. Now, she wasn't someone to turn down food, however she sorta felt bad that he was going out of his way to pay for it. Hell, she even felt guilty at times when Gerrit paid for her things, too. [ Are you sure? We can go, but you don't have to pay for me. sweatdrop ] After showing him the message, Emi did her best to stand up with her walking crutch. She did wince a bit in pain from moving around. Her body must've still been really sore after that fall. Maybe eating something would take her mind off of it for now. After re-adjusting her knee braces, Emi did gently held onto his hand as they walked down. She was still a bit nervous about tripping on their floor tiles still.

[exit]

Mood: Hungry
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:43 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Being of some use at least, he watched her take the lead and followed closely behind, but just before leaving, Noe stopped at the front desk with a wide smile to the clerk. "I can't wait to work here!" He said happily before leaving with his new friend.

[Exit]

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 am
User Image

User Image

She wandered around the pet store looking and hoping that someone would be kind enough to help her with getting a job there. She saw the two people talking and walked up to the girl and politely stood there while she waited on the guy first.

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:14 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

With it being the next day, Noe walked in with the fake expression of joy. All the while, he felt bad for how his time with Emi ended so abruptly the past day. She was only concerned with how odd he started acting, and all he could think to tell her was that he has anxiety ordering food in public like they just did. That he isn't great at talking to other people, but he's good at cheering people up......How lame can he be!? "Yo!" He greeted his other co workers, got into uniform, and started to do as he is being trained to do so. He made sure to keep on smiling through the day, tending to the customers needs, and finding some time to play with the animals. When it was finally his break, he sat down by the table, where he sat when he first met Emi. Just the thought of her, made him smile. Maybe they could be friends? Having a friend would be nice....."Gah!" He grunted, leaning back in his chair, and started messing his hair in frustration. Liking humans wasn't okay in the underworld, so why would it be any different now!? Being in this form is starting to change him, being HERE is changing him! But....is it so bad? Noe relaxed his arms, and rested his head on the cold surface of the table with a pout. "gwaenchanh-a? ..... ani! jib-e dol-a gaya haeyo ...... geuleohjyo?" Is it okay?.....No! I have to get back home......Don't I? He pouted. Being here was starting to really effect him, but he has to survive, and find a new victim to take up the contract that traps him here.......Is it wrong that he want's to be free? Noe closed his eyes and thought of Emi again. How can someone as innocent as her interact with someone like me? If only she knew.....She'd probably run. He thought to himself. Hearing his name being called back to the register- "Oooi!" He responded, and hurried back to help more custmers.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

The following day started as per usual - Emi in body pain. It wasn't as bad as it was yesterday, surprisingly. She really thought that falling in that pet store would've done her in for the next day, but lucky for her it didn't! The rest of her morning went as normal as usual, however she did noticed that Bunta was running SUPER low on cat food. She should've grabbed some yesterday, but didn't think to do that. Oh well. Looks like another trip was needed. With her feeling as good as she was today, she decided to dress up a little to match her mood. She had this really nice strawberry dress that he dad sent her that she hadn't worn yet, so why not? It was probably a bit too dressy for a simple store trip, but oh well. Emi just wanted to feel cute! After getting into the dress, she then put her long hair into low twin buns with her bangs slightly pinned back with a strawberry shaped hair clip. After some more outfit delegations, Emi set out to Cat's Meow.

The whole walk from her place to the pet store, Emi played some 80's Japanese music to pass the time, whistling along to each song. Entering into the store, the familiar face from yesterday popped into her line of sight first. Noe! She would've ran over to greet him by now, but with him being busy with customers at the moment, she figured she wait until after she grabbed the cat food. The girl headed towards the kitty aisle and looked around for her cat's favorite kibble and treats in the meantime.

Mood: Mellow
                                Outfit: Strawberry Dress
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items