Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having gotten herself situated into the hotel she would be staying at, Mizori now walked the streets of the city. So far in her quest she had not found any traces of the mermaid or any of the companions he was traveling with but her descriptions she was using of him were not the most detailed. "Where is it he has gone" she muttered to herself as she walked. So far many of the animals that dotted the area had been of little help either. It was a difficult thing to form a bond with the creatures of the sea quickly as she could do with the creatures on land. They were of a much more stubborn bunch and earning any favor with them was taking time. "Maybe if I gave some of them snacks it would go easier" she muttered thinking to herself of the options to be able to use with them.

As she walked around Mizori did stop every so often to gaze at the city. It was such a beautiful look to it and the way the light was distorted into a pale blue from the water about was lovely. "Ahh, I should go speak to the keeper of the essence here. Maybe they would know of the mermaids whereabouts. Hopefully as father had said they are in fact not in league with them. I would rather hope that any negotiations we have will be of the peaceful sorts" she chuckled before quickly making her way to where the essence keeper resided within the city.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 am
The pure blue essence was housed in what appeared to be a large mansion made of rainbow corral. "hmm....it seems a visitor is coming..." A old man said as he sat in a chair looking into a crystal while smoking a cigarette in a holder. He smiled as he stood up before moving towards the front door. "she seems pure....for now..." He muttered as he moved through the mansion  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:30 pm

After a bit of travel and a bit of searching for the place Mizori now stood outside of the mansion that apparently housed the pure blue essence. The people of the city were very kind and helpful when she questioned about the essence. Unlike many of the places that she had been to in her travels. Walking up to the guards who stood outside of the mansion Mizori gave them both a smile and a small curtsey. "Excuse me gentlemen, I have come to speak with the keeper of the pure blue essence" the girl said having to look up to the two fish men that stood infront of her.

Each of the guards who stood there seemed to tower over the girl by well over a foot. At her request the two of them looked at each other before looking down at Mizori for a moment. One nodded to the other as one of the two opened the door to let Mizori into the foyer area of the mansion. "Ya needs ta wait h'yere fer da mastah of da essence" one of the guards said before walking off to what she could only presume to be one of the help and starting to talk to the female fishwoman. After a few moments the woman nodded before heading off to what Mizori guessed was to inform the man of her presence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 pm
"Yes, yes...I know she is here I have seen it..." The old man said. He moved out into the foyer. The old man was an Octopus merman with his lower half taking the form of eight red tentacles with cyan spots on them. "Soo...you're the one from the surface working under the man dressed in black..." He said as he released a puff of smoke from his mouth. "I know what you are here for....and my answer is no...you may not have it. It's not mine to give..." He said in a gruff voice before using a tentacle to grab an ashtry so he could flick an ash into it. "So, there must be another reason as to why you are here....in my domain..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:13 pm
Looking up as the voice caught her attention Mizori smiled slightly about to issue him a greeting before he told her she would not be getting the blue essence from him. 'Not his to give' she wondered adjusting herself slightly and shaking the suddenness of his words from her mind for the moment. "I...apologize in advance if my arrival has been troublesome for you. As you know I have been sent by as you call him the man in black. While it is....unfortunate that any form of negotiations for on the blue essence have fallen flat so quickly that was only a secondary reason for my arrival" Mizori said pulling her briefcase up infront of her as she kneeled down. Opening the case she pulled out a few photo's of Marcus, Jacob, and Skye. "I have been sent to find these three and anyone that is working with them. My mission is to capture them as they have been branded as terrorists. I would with your cooperation like to find them and apprehend them without any form of incidents if possible. While they have been labeled as such they deserve atleast the chance to explain themselves in a fair trial of their actions" Mizori said walking forwards a few steps and stopping as she held the three pictures out the the merman.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:19 pm
The old man raised an eyebrow as he grabbed the pictures with another tentacle and looked at them. "Hmm....Marcus, Jacob, and Skye..." He looked at Mizori before chuckling. "Marcus hasn't been seen in this domain in over 300 years..." He said gruffly. "As for the other two...never seen them before in my life." He said as he handed the pictures back. "And before you question me or my sanity I must inform you that I'm the great Davy Jones...so don't question it child..." He said as he toke another puff.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:12 pm

"I will not question your sanity Mr. Jones but I will question and show fault in your Intel. All three of these people have recently entered and are currently hiding within your city" Mizori said taking back the pictures as she put them back within her briefcase. "So as you do not know of their presence within your boarders I will have to look elsewhere for information on them. While I do so I do hope that you will do your best to assist in their capture. I will disseminate copies of the pictures to your guardsmen for them to keep an eye out with your permission" Mizori said to him as she stood up holding her briefcase in front of her. Her tone while still being gentle and friendly held a warning towards Davy Jones underneath it. She had not come to the city to walk away empty handed and while she did not want to cause a commotion should he attempt to hamper her mission she would not let him off easily.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Nick cocked an eyebrow at Zalera's statement. "Do I even want to know how?" He asked, not amused by the Harry Potter treatment. Then Shari spoke up about him summoning Ultima. "Wait what?" He asked, turning to look at the woman behind him. "It's true darling, it has been so long since I've had the chance to come to your realm. It was quite a bother. But Exodus gets to come out and play instead." Ultima said, pouting, clearly miffed that a being like Exodus was given free reign to appear, but she was forced to remain behind her seal.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:20 am
"Da Angels and Demons who wa bound were da ones who were on the front lines. They were blackmailed by someone." She said as she kept pulling dreams and continued her search..

Evan listened to the conversation. "Soo....when we go to the Vatican we can free my dad right?" He said simply as he began thinking. He smiled at the thought of freeing his dad from his door. His mom would be so happy to see him again.

Jones crossed his arms as he toke another hit. "Listen here lassy....whatever problems you have on the surface is none of our concern...I've talked to the fish above and they don't approve of your bosses work...." He said as he tapped on his cigarette and dropped another ash. "Until they do something to hurt my domain then I will not act."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 am

"It is my Fa-my bosses actions that are helping to keep the world safe from those that would wish to disturb the balance" Mizori said not happy at Jone's words against her father. "Just remember Mr. Jones this group has already fought against the police from the city and escaped into Marcus's care. I do not doubt that they will if found by your guards they will fight them to make an escape. Don't say I did not give a fair warning of their intentions" Mizori said to him turning to walk off. She would get no where with Davy Jones this she was starting to be assured of. "With our without your help Mr. Jones I will be sure to apprehend these criminals and have them answer for their crimes. Should you decide that you have had a change of heart after thinking this over and wish to cooperate, your guards will have my number." Calling back towards the man as she made her way past the guards and for the door she pushed a business card into one of their hands as she departed.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:34 am
Jones huffed and turned and walked up stairs. "So...Marcus is back in town huh?" He muttered as he pulled a large blue crystal form his pocket which started to glow. "He's found someone too?" He muttered as he kept walking. "interesting....." He said as he entered a room with a large locked door. His arm turned into a crab claw and he put it into the lock and worked it abit before the door swung open. He walked inside and entered a room which led to a set of stairs that led down to a large cavern. "It's time then I suppose...." He said as he approached a giant fountain that had a large blue light coming from the very top of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm
Skye didn't do much besides sit there quietly, watching the memories of the assassin appeared around them. The first was hard to watch after all the destruction and death. In the meantime, the two great beings conversed with each other. It wasn't necessary for her to say anything so she stayed silent. At least it was a somewhat more pleasant experience, nothing trying to kill them.

((I can't think much right now, sorry.))  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm
"I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess it was either Mare, or the Godless Pharisees that pass for the Vatican these days." Nick said, sighing. If there were others like Morrison who could call forth the other Angels and Demons, then they were going to have a rough time. Once again, the scenery changed, but this time instead of a memory, it appeared as something that Nick had only felt. The group was now inside a small run-down church, hole in the roof letting the sunlight in and where the sun shone grew a patch of flowers. "Feels peaceful. Been a while since I felt that." Nick said, smiling a little and taking his glasses off. He wanted to indulge himself a little before reality had to come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:51 am
Sitting still in his chair still Joe had said nothing. His eyes were closed still and his look of agitation still set across his face. He had not opened them since they arrived in Nicks mind and likely would not until they had left his mind. He had felt it would have been better for him to simply wait outside during the time they were assaulting other's minds in a way looking for memories.

Getting outside of the mansion Mizori gave an agitated huff as she moved away from the building. She had felt in there confrontation that Jones would end up harboring the terrorists and that did not bode well for Mizori. "Should he take their side, ruler of this land or not, he will face the punishment for it" Mizori muttered to herself as she pulled out a bracelet and attached it on her wrists. Giving it a few taps as she moved farther away from the mansion she connected into a direct line to her father to inform him of the snare she had reached with Davy Jones. She would ask him to send a few associates to the city to assist her should Jones decide to take the wrong side and choose Marcus over them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:42 pm
"I cannot answa dat...though Zalera can." She said looking to Evan as he pulled up the dream she was looking for. "Here we are......" She said as she peered into the dream." Hmm....dis is odd....dis man...he is transparent and floating....a sign of da dead..." she muttered looking at Nick.

"Dead?" Evan thought and suddenly smiled before jumping up. "My parents! They can communicate with the dead and bring souls back!"He said beaming but soon the glow faded form his face. "But...my mom..." He said thinking as he sat back down before sighing. "Plus...freeing my dad isn't possible...Nick isn't like me. I don't know if the Vatican has a royal line that has access to the doors and can undo the locks like I did for Ultima..." He said sadly before sighing again

Mare answered the call from Mizori with a smile. "Hello my dear, how goes things 1,000 leagues under the sea?" He said with a chuckle. "I take it you ran into Mr. Jones...." He said seeing the mansion shrinking in the distance.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games