Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noname 51

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:55 pm
PupSage
We are 100% resting after this fight. I am about to start busting out the dailys
Give Shayne a day and you can rest for two days. xd

Mongooseh
PupSage
Mongooseh
PupSage
Mongooseh
If Valac becomes unconscious because of this...

Then Shayne ends up full of arrows.

He's in cahoots with the bandits!

The old fake prisoner bit.

User Image

I have tried so hard not to laugh, but what the hell... blaugh

I can literally say; it will be sad to see him go, but he will not be the quickest death of a character I have played.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:29 pm
Kowsauni

24 hour timeframe before skipping valac right?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:15 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni

Ive done my turn if you cared to look.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:47 pm
Mongooseh
PupSage
Kowsauni

Ive done my turn if you cared to look.

My eyes mixed up you and shayne. sweatdrop  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:39 pm
Rain Yupa

My wife just pointed this out, at Q22 you are still too close to charge as you need to be at least two spaces away from the target to execute a charge attack. I can either ignore this action and you can save your action point or you can change it to a different action, at which point you will need to re-roll your attack roll.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:27 pm
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

My wife just pointed this out, at Q22 you are still too close to charge as you need to be at least two spaces away from the target to execute a charge attack. I can either ignore this action and you can save your action point or you can change it to a different action, at which point you will need to re-roll your attack roll.

Glorious Charge, from Divine Power page 84:
Quote:
Divine, Healing, Weapon
Standard Action
Melee Weapon
Target: One Creature
Attack: CHA vs AC
Hit: 2[W] + CHA damage.
Effect: After the attack, each ally within 2 squares of you regains hit points equal to 1/2 your level + your WIS.
Special: When charging, you can use this power in place of a melee basic attack.

Not anywhere does it actually say it must be used as part of a charge; only that it may. As such, I respectfully decline to change my action. 3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:35 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Glorious Charge, from Divine Power page 84:
Quote:
Divine, Healing, Weapon
Standard Action
Melee Weapon
Target: One Creature
Attack: CHA vs AC
Hit: 2[W] + CHA damage.
Effect: After the attack, each ally within 2 squares of you regains hit points equal to 1/2 your level + your WIS.
Special: When charging, you can use this power in place of a melee basic attack.

Not anywhere does it actually say it must be used as part of a charge; only that it may. As such, I respectfully decline to change my action. 3nodding

ok cool. Alphabet was waiting to see what changes you might do before posting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:38 pm
I assume the power's name was what threw you two off. In my defense, I didn't name the power. sweatdrop I took it so I could use it to charge with, but I had to forgo using it as intended to instead heal my injured comrades. A paladin's work is never done crying

But yeah, I'm trying to lure the boss away, not keep him pinned in place. Charging back in wouldn't further that plan. Yay for reach weapons!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:24 pm
((This is true! Allies within 5 squares of Twyla can use a minor on their turn to heal themselves with her Skald's Aura (surge + 1d6), or to heal an adjacent ally. You don't have to wait for Twyla to heal you--but there's only one heal left for this fight, so keep that in mind.))

I will totally do this now that I am close enough.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm
AlphabetFish
((Twyla stands as a minor, moves to M20 and uses her Second Wind as a standard. Current HP: 30/42 and no longer bloodied.))

You gained 4 hp from me on my action, so you should be at 34/42.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:15 pm
PupSage
((This is true! Allies within 5 squares of Twyla can use a minor on their turn to heal themselves with her Skald's Aura (surge + 1d6), or to heal an adjacent ally. You don't have to wait for Twyla to heal you--but there's only one heal left for this fight, so keep that in mind.))

I will totally do this now that I am close enough.

Or I will just continue to be bloodied while Vala is at full health because Mongooseh is a d**k.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:23 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

I don't want hurt feelings over this but Valac did kind of screw Kuori, who is bloodied, by using Twyla's last heal after Pupsage stated in ooc she was moving over to use it. I will allow you to edit your post if you want to change using the heal but the call is up to you. That is the thing with the scalds aura. Any one can use it at any time, provided there are heals left.

Noname 51

I don't count weekends or holidays against this time limit, but I do have a 24 hour posting time limit, as mentioned in the recruitment thread, for people to take their turns in combat. If Shayne's actions have not been posted by time I get home from work on Tuesday and get around to updating the thread, his turn will be skipped. That will probably be around 4:00pm HST, baby willing.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:17 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

I don't want hurt feelings over this but Valac did kind of screw Kuori, who is bloodied, by using Twyla's last heal after Pupsage stated in ooc she was moving over to use it. I will allow you to edit your post if you want to change using the heal but the call is up to you. That is the thing with the scalds aura. Any one can use it at any time, provided there are heals left.

Noname 51

I don't count weekends or holidays against this time limit, but I do have a 24 hour posting time limit, as mentioned in the recruitment thread, for people to take their turns in combat. If Shayne's actions have not been posted by time I get home from work on Tuesday and get around to updating the thread, his turn will be skipped. That will probably be around 4:00pm HST, baby willing.

Didn't realise the healing was limited I thought it was "hey anyone who wants to spend a minor action to spend a healing surge do so" but you know pupsage can just call me a d**k thinking it was intentional.

Also reading up on dominated grants CA so does 20 hit?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am
Mongooseh
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

Noname 51

Didn't realise the healing was limited I thought it was "hey anyone who wants to spend a minor action to spend a healing surge do so" but you know pupsage can just call me a d**k thinking it was intentional.

Also reading up on dominated grants CA so does 20 hit?

Yeah, the name calling is uncalled for. Lets please refrain from it in the future as you are all a team here. And yes 20 would hit but the Raider made his save at the end of his turn so he is no longer dominated to give Valac the CA, sorry sweatdrop .  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:26 am
Kowsauni
yes 20 would hit but the Raider made his save at the end of his turn so he is no longer dominated to give Valac the CA, sorry sweatdrop .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I ain't even mad. Nope. Just...

...absolutely livid.

[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games