Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Arc 1 - Beast of a Thousand Knives (Completed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:10 pm
The Sisters' Gambit
User Image

(The dark green areas are difficult terrain and provide partial cover. The brown tree trunks are blocking terrain. The brown area to the north west is Razorclaw's steeply sloping mound. The entire area is brightly lit. Ying and Corsica count as allies to the party. Squares occupied by bodies are difficult terrain.)

Initiative order
Nathaniel:
Corsica:
Ying: Marked by S15, Blinded
Hakka: HP 40/42
Kuori: HP 14/38 DR 4 Bloodied
Gloom: HP 24/41 Marked by S1
Soldiers: S2 Dazed, Bloodied S11, S12, S13 Bloodied,
Revenge: HP 47/47
Lieutenants: L2 Grabbed, Stunned

Though a bit surprised by his outburst, Corsica deflects Revenge's halberd with a kick from one of her many, armored feet.

The lieutenants all look at each other, confused by the paladin's actions. They nonetheless press on with their attack. L1 once again tries to summon the earth from beneath Corsica and again painfully binds her feet to the ground. He shouts at Corsica, "Watch as your sister pays the price for your escape!"

L2 licks the goliath's blood from his hand and flashes her a toothy smile. "I like your tasssste." He moves forward and swipes furiously at Kuori like before. His claws rip into her armor with such force that it knocks her back a square. (7 damage total after damage reduction and Kuori is pushed to Q20)

L3 launches twin bolts of necrotic energy at both the sisters, but his shots go wide.

L4 levels his hand crossbow at Ying, but then with a twisted smile changes his aim to Hakka. It appears he cannot resist shooting at the blind fox woman. However, Hakka is not nearly as helpless as she appears. She deftly dodges the incoming bolt, much to the L4's amazement.

Nathaniel, still laced in shadowy energy, laughs. "Hah, if the crazy paladin wants to help us, let him. Just don't let him actually." Nathaniel then disappears from sight. From out of nowhere a black ball of energy strikes at Ying, blinding her and knocking her prone. Nathaniel then reappears in L23, grinning smugly.

The enraged Corsica yells at Revenge. "Moron! What in nine hells is wrong with you? Don't make me kill you too!" Corsica drops the soldier she is holding to the ground but quickly smashes in his head with one of her pincers. She then lashes out at S5 with her other claw, dealing him a nasty wound. With tremendous strength, Corsica breaks from her earthy bonds once more. "Rrah! I told you to stay away from my sister! I'll kill all of you!"

Ying stands up from prone and turns to Revenge. Despite her eyes being clouded over, she seems to have no problem seeing him. It seems to Revenge like she is peering directly into his soul. There is a look of utter betrayal in her face. She doesn't look angry... just utterly sad as tears well up in her eyes. "R-Revenge... why? I... I thought we were friends. Do you... do you really want to kill us?"

User Image

Ying turns towards Kuori now with a look of conviction in her cloudy eyes. She shifts towards L2. "Leave my friends alone!" She nimbly brings her mouth to the lizardman's neck and bites him, causing him to become rigid. As the paralyzing poison courses through his veins, she wraps her body around him and begins to squeeze him. His bones begin to crunch underneath the pressure. S15 strikes her with his sword as she does this, but the wound he leaves barely fazes her.

Ryssa Blackblood
Go ninja, go ninja go!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:55 am
(Aww, Ying's expression is heartbreaking)

Hakka's reflexes towards the incoming bolt were more instinctual than from having actually seen the shot aimed at her. Nevertheless, it had seemed to be enough. At the sound of Revenge's declaration, however, she began to feel her blood boil. She should have known better than to think the tin can man would be helpful. He looked like one of those dastardly oni, after all. When her vision cleared, Hakka was surprised to find that the battle had migrated from around her, and the scent of blood was thick in her nostrils. With a little flourish, she sent her shuriken at the ones the smell was coming from; Soldier 2 (24 vs AC, 9 Damage), Soldier 11 (20 vs AC, 14 Damage), and Soldier 12 (14 vs AC, 9 Damage).

(Those hit are also slowed, and as always, the 10hp thing)  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:41 am
Post surge Kuori would have been at full health, meaning she now has 31hp

That said, rolling for attacks

-----
Great, now Revenge had turned on them, that meant she would have to put him down with the rest. Nathaniel wasn't far off from her a moment ago, she prayed she wouldn't be blinded again.
Throw g accuracy to the wind she fired her bow in rapid succession (rapid shot)
23 vs S12 (still Quarried) for 13 dmg
13 vs S13 for 13 dmg
19 vs L1 for 6 dmg  
PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:08 am
Gloom activates running slash, escaping the loneliness and S1 AOO free to go attack and hopefully finish off S13.
(Posted with Moon permission)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:13 pm
The Sisters' Gambit
User Image

(The dark green areas are difficult terrain and provide partial cover. The brown tree trunks are blocking terrain. The brown area to the north west is Razorclaw's steeply sloping mound. The entire area is brightly lit. Ying and Corsica count as allies to the party. Squares occupied by bodies are difficult terrain.)

Initiative order
Nathaniel:
Corsica:
Ying: Marked by S15, Blinded
Soldiers: S12, Bloodied S13, Bloodied, Slowed
Revenge: HP 47/47

As Hakka lets her shuriken fly, they whistle through the air. Two of the bladed stars impact the soldiers in their faces. They let out agonized yells before they fall to the ground, never to stir again. (S2 and S11 are killed.)

((I shifted Kuori up one to avoid an OOA from S15. I know if we were all around the table IRL I would have pointed it out and you would have shifted anyways.)) With lightning movements, Kuori loads and fires three arrows in the space of a few seconds. While the arrow aimed at S13 goes wide, the other two strike their targets. S12 gets soundly hit in the chest. The way he gasps for air makes you think you might have punctured a lung. L1 is struck in the leg and he yells, "Owww! Wretch, stop shooting at me or your death will be all the more painful!"

Gloom dashes away from S1 before ending up beside S13. He bashes him full on in the head with his wicked mace. The wound it leaves behind is grievous and probably fatal, but S13 somehow manages to hold on. With blood trickling down over his face, he drops his crossbow and draws his longsword. He takes a desperate swipe at Gloom but the blood must have been too thick in his eyes and he misses

With no one next to him, S1 charges at Ying. His blade pierces deep into her side and she screams in pain. S5 shifts away from Corsica and then charges the centipede girl as well, but Ying manages to dodge his blow. S6 through S8 begin to maneuver around Corsica but still can't manage to land a blow against the powerful scorpion woman. S12 levels his crossbow at the goliath and fires. However, the pain from his injury must have been too great for him to aim well, for he badly misses her.

The rest of the soldiers go after Ying, but only one manages to land any kind of blow. Ying is covered in wounds by this point. Though it is obvious she has taken a lot of damage, she still remains resilient. It is not clear, though, how much she can take before her injuries begin to affect her.

Rain Yupa
You're up!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:45 pm
47/47 hit points

In response to Ying's question: "I'm a Paladin! I don't have any friends!" he would call out, rather callously.

Seeing the others continue to let the Arians maintain control over the battlefield, he would mutter, "My gods, you guys are the worst adventurers..." Then, he would turn his attention back to Corsica.

STANDARD ACTION

"Corsica, there are four outcomes. You are captured - I won't let that happen - you die, you kill them all, or you flee. But look at what you're doing! This isn't humane!" He would gesture towards the soldiers she had killed. "I'd rather everyone live, but I'm worried, scared, for your souls! This is not something a humanoid being does to others! You are becoming the monster everyone sees you as."

While the soldier in front of him was facing Corsica, Revenge would attempt to suddenly grab him with his left arm. It was a bit of a tuffle, and no secure grab was made - it didn't matter, he wasn't going to sustain it anyways - but while he was trying to hold him, he would yell to the girl, "Look! Look at his eyes! If you kill them all, more will come after you. And more after that! They'll never stop coming! Look at his eyes and - damn you, stop struggling - and know that it's truth!"

Quote:
Failed Grab of 9 vs S7's Reflex

"The others... Kuori, Gloom, Fox-Girl... they excel at guerrilla tactics. Run away, let them pick off the Arians one by one. Run, like a normal girl would. I will spend my life to buy you as much time as I can. If you stay and continue this carnage as a monster, I will do everything in my power to put you down."

MOVE ACTION

Revenge then turns to his left and dashes towards Ying's position. This provokes the soldiers, if they wish to make opportunity attacks against him.

Quote:
Revenge moves 2W, 3NW to T18, provoking attacks from S7, S6, and S5.

ACTION POINT

Lifting his halberd and pointing the dangerous end at Ying, he would announce to the Arians, "Go ahead, bring her to her knees so I can take her head!"

Quote:
Bluff of 14 to cover up my readied action to use Lay on Hands on Ying as soon as Corsica decides to retreat, disguised as a potential coup-de-grace.

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:11 am
The Sisters' Gambit
User Image

Initiative order
Nathaniel:
Corsica: Blinded
Ying: Marked by S15,
Soldiers: S12, Bloodied S13, Bloodied, Slowed
Revenge: HP 36/47

"Get off me!" The soldier grunts as he easily struggles out of the paladin's grasp. He slashes at him as he tries to move away, giving the paladin a gash on his forehead (11 damage). The other soldiers, though, do not swing at him. Overall, the soldiers don't seem to really know what to make of the paladin and instead focus on the sisters.

L1 yells at Corsica, "You're not going anywhere. Watch your sister's pain and know you are the cause of it." L1 summons the ground underneath Corsica to grab at her again but she quickly shuffles her feet and dodges the attack. "I'm getting wise to your trick, wizard!" Corsica retorts.

L2 continues to stand motionless in Ying's grasp, but the lizard man must have been made from sterner stuff for he begins to move again after a bit.

L3 assesses the biggest threats on the field and after seeing the little fox girl drop two of his comrades, he feels she has made the list. He launches his twin bolts of lightning and necrotic energy at Corsica and Hakka. Corsica absorbs the hit and seems to instantly shake if off. As the bolt strikes Hakka, she steels herself and the lighting crackles over her body, leaving her mysteriously unaffected. She has resisted the attack.

L4, angry at L3 for missing such obviously easy marks, vows to make up for it. He moves within one space of Hakka and fires his hand crossbow. The fox girl gracefully dodges his clumsy shot, but that was only the first part of his attack. L4 shifts up adjacent to the Hakka and stabs at her with his rapier... which also misses. L4 yells in frustration at the nimble fox.

Nathaniel smirks at the paladin's words. "Yes, flee and leave your sister in our possession. But you won't do that, now will you? You are every bit the monster we made you to be. Now it's time for you to return home." Nathaniel repeats his usual tactic of turning invisible and a bolt of necrotic energy flies from a random place in the field, striking Corsica, blinding her, sliding her a square and knocking her prone. Nathaniel would then appear in a different part of the field. He would state mockingly towards the paladin, obviously seeing through his bluff but not knowing his true intentions. "Go ahead paladin, strike down these wild monsters and save my men. It is the lawful thing to do."

Corsica recognized the paladin's bluff and seemed to pause for a moment to consider his words but Nathaniel's attack quickly sends her reeling and knocks her off her feet. Her eight legs scramble to quickly right herself. Her eyes are clouded but, like her sister, she still seems to be aware of those around her. She responds to Revenge: "I will not leave those who fight to protect us alone to die so we can escape. We never asked for this fight, but it is ours nonetheless. And there are only two outcomes. Either we will walk away from this--or they will. You can't play both sides. You will have to make a choice."

Corsica suddenly charges across the battlefield at L1. "Obviously no one is going anywhere as long as you keep trapping peoples feet. It's time to end you!" Corsica slashes at the mage with her claws, but he narrowly manages to dodge it.

Ying completely believes the paladin's every word about beheading her. The hurt in her eyes is almost as painful to him as the fresh gash in Revenge''s head. "I... I see." She turns her attention back to the lizard man in her grasp, since he began to move. She bites him again to re-paralyze him before squeezing him tighter with her body. S15 slashes at her and nicks her with his sword.  
PupSage rolled 5 20-sided dice: 20, 8, 18, 12, 16 Total: 74 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:19 pm
20+6=26 vs S15 for 28 dmg
8+6=14 vs S14 for 11 dmg
18+6=24 vs S10 for 15 dmg
12+6=18 vs S5 for 9 dmg
16+6=22 vs Revenge for 12 dmg
20+6=26 vs Ying for 17 dmg (Sorry!)

Kuori knew that she should take out the lizard man, but with Corsica's charge, the swarm was about to come her way. And her quiver was thinning out. All in all it was getting rough and worse so because the Paladin that was supposedly their ally was turning on them. "Revenge! If you truly felt that this was unnecessary you would put your weapon down. But that is what a Paladin would do. A Paladin saves the innocent and fights for good. You, my former friend, walk the path of the Blackguard. Sehaine, should you believe that he is just, deflect my arrows, but if he is wrong, then by the love I hold for my allies strike him down." The moment the word arrow left her lips, she began launching arrow after arrow, raining down on the foes surrounding Ying, Revenge included. Move to P19.

(No quarry, activating stones endurance.)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PupSage rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-40)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:36 pm
17 vs S13 for 7 dmg
15 vs L2 for 9 dmg
Gloom is using an immediate action to use infuriating taunt on s13, then attacking S13 and moving to flank L2 with Ying. Then using an action point to get an attack in on L2 while he is paralyzed.

----

Gloom laughed at the soldier, "If you'received as good with your pecked as you are with that sword I see why your wife left you for me." He lashed out with the flail and said, "Sorry mate, gotta go answer the door, Mrs. opportunity is knocking."
He turned and ran towards the frozen lizardman and said, "Scuse me Ying." And lashed out at the Lt.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:35 pm
24/47 hit points,1 lay on hands used

Revenge had approached Ying, with the intention of threatening to take the Arian's prize if they tried to take her alive. But... now that he was close up, he saw that she was well. Really well. Inhumanly well. Even after taking an arrow that would have probably brought Revenge himself to his knees - and he took one to the shoulder, he knew it hurt! - she was still going, unimpeded.

Revenge had been a fool. But not for the reasons an outside observer might expect - no, he had been a fool since he allowed the girls to pull the wool over his eyes, from the moment he met Ying and her sister, at that pond. Kuori had informed him of their deception, but the deception had run much deeper. He realized that now. It ran so deep, it was entirely likely the girls themselves didn't realize it.

There wasn't anything left of them. Their ruthlessness, their fortitude... they weren't those girls anymore. And Revenge had been a fool for believing that they were. But if they didn't realize their loss yet, this was not the time nor place to break it to them.

That... and that he believed the others would be able to suss out his true intentions. Kuori's words showed him that he was incorrect on that too. Or maybe they simply didn't care, but he chose to be optimistic.

MINOR ACTION

"Ying, I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't want any loss of life - contrary to what Kuori believes my goddess wants - and I used you as a bargaining chip to try to stop this. But I failed. It was the best I could do, on short notice, and I'm sorry I had to use you to do so. This is my penance."

Quote:
Lay on Hands, on Ying. Revenge spends a healing surge, and Ying regains hit points as if she spent a healing surge, +4.

MOVE ACTION x 2

"But I can't abide all this death. Both sides are wrong. And I won't be a part of it. I don't know if you will survive or not. Either way, I suspect I will never meet you again, not in this life. Good... bye, Ying." And Revenge would turn to leave, just like that, backing off before turning his back to the battlefield and returning in the direction he entered from.

Quote:
Revenge shifts 1SW, then begins moving E/SE. It's hard to gauge with the dark green areas (difficult terrain), but I think he ends up in X21?

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:34 am
Thanks to her animal reflexes, none of the incoming blows seemed to be able to land on Hakka, which made her smirk with pride. She shifted back a bit to give herself room (S22) and then growled, "Time to free the beast within!" while shifting into her slightly shorter Hybrid form (Minor). She then proceeded to unleash a torrent of shuriken at L4 (28 vs AC, 11 Damage, S12 (14 vs AC, 9 Damage), S13 (24 vs AC, 10 Damage), S8 (19 vs AC, 9 Damage), S7 (28 vs AC, 8 Damage), and S6 (25 vs AC, 8 Damage) with the aid of an action point. She then prepped a small eggshell bomb in her hand should anything step adjacent to her (immediate action readied).

(as always, those hit are slowed by the poison and those dropped to 10HP or less are snuffed.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm
The Sisters' Gambit

User Image

Initiative order
Nathaniel:
Corsica: Blinded, Marked by S12
Ying:
Kuori: HP 14/38 DR 5 Bloodied
Gloom: HP 24/41
Soldiers: S6, S7, S8, Slowed S12, S15 Bloodied
Revenge: HP 15/47 Bloodied Marked by S7
Lieutenants: L2 Grabbed, Stunned L4, Slowed

Kuori rains down a hail of arrows on the soldiers, striking both Ying and Revenge in the cross fire. Ying lets out a loud yelp of pain as the arrow buries itself in her back. She looks back at Kuori but can tell by the apologetic look in her face it was an accident. Kuori's arrows also find their way through S14 and S15's armor, bloodying the latter as the arrow strikes him in his neck.

S13 with his last bit of energy dodges Gloom's blow, but the same cannot be said for the stunned lizardman, who takes a sound bashing from the wicked-looking mace.

Ying shrinks a bit at Revenge's touch, but, much to her surprise, a significant amount of her wounds begin to heal. After his last comment about beheading her, she is left utterly confused by his actions. Her hopes that he would aid them in this time of need were raised--then dashed in a matter of seconds. As the paladin walks away, she would respond to him sadly. "I don't like hurting people either... in fact, I hate it." She looks down at the paralyzed lizardman in her grasp. "Against my will, they used to force me to kill before. Now that I'm free, I-I don't know if I can do it, even now. But my sister said this is the time to fight. I trust her... I wish you would trust her too. All we want is to be free."

Hakka's shuriken's fly across the field, striking all but one of her intended targets. S13 takes one right in the temple and drops dead (he had 1 hp, lol). All the other soldiers struck immediately begin to feel the slowing effect of the poison.

All the soldiers around Ying swing at her with their longswords but she nimbly dodges their attacks. Revenge's heal must have revitalized her. One of the soldiers angrily yells, "Your resistance is futile; you are only making things worse for yourselves. Surrender now!"

S12 puts away his crossbow and draws his longsword. He swings at Corsica and manages to nick one of her legs.

S6 moves up to Revenge (W21) and attacks him while shouting, "Where do you think you're going? You think you're just going to walk away after seeing all this?" His sword clangs harmlessly off of the Paladin's platemail. However, the same cannot be said for S7 who also moves up (W22) and manages to slice Revenge through a gap in his armor (9 damage)

S8 moves up to S23 and looks ready to swing at her, but unwittingly triggers the fox girl's trap.

Ryssa Blackblood
Immediate reaction triggered! Go ahead and use your smoke bomb and tell me where you move.

Kowsauni
Crew

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:00 am
There was a flash and a popping sound, and a cloud of wispy smoke filled a burst one around her space (S22). Then, in the blink of an eye, Hakka was gone, her quick dash causing her to reappear across the battlefield (Shift to O15).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:16 pm
The Sisters' Gambit

User Image

Initiative order
Nathaniel:
Corsica: Marked by S12
Ying:
Hakka: HP 15/42 Weakened Bloodied
Kuori: HP 9/38 DR 5 Bloodied
Gloom: HP 24/41
Soldiers: S6, S7, S8, Slowed S12, S15 Bloodied
Revenge: HP 15/47 Bloodied Marked by S7
Lieutenants: L1, Bloodied L2 Grabbed L4, Slowed

S8 coughs as he tries to bat away the smoke. "What the hell?" He peers through the smoke across the battlefield and spots the only person in range, Kuori. He charges at the goliath, but the poison in his veins must have dulled his coordination for his sword swings wide.

"Stay back, you monster!" L1 yells as he shifts back from the giant scorpion woman and attempts to call forth the ground to bind Corsica's feet. Cosrica dodges the attack and smiles malevolently at him. Her pincers clack in anticipation.

L2 begins to stir again in Ying's grasp. It seems the tough Lizardman is hard to keep down.

L3 raises his hands and launches his twin bolts of dark lightning energy. One shot flies wide, but the other strikes Hakka square in her chest. As the necrotic lighting energy courses through the fox girl's body, she feels her strength painfully sapped from her. (Hakka takes 9 damage and is weakened)

The roguish L4 moves up Kuori "Sorry, but I've got a fox to skewer and you are in my way." L4 jabs his rapier deep into Kuori's side (5 damage after reduction) and shifts past her before leveling his hand crossbow at Hakka. The bolts flies through the air and pierces deeply into Hakka's chest (crit! 16 damage). He smirks triumphantly. "Still got it."

Nathaniel casts L4 a look and yells at him. "Focus on the task at hand--bring down Lelena!" Nathaniel disappears as before to launch his attack from obscurity. The bolt of necrotic energy flies at Ying but she amazingly dodges it. Nathaniel then reappears in a different spot. For the first time he looks obviously angry. "Damn you, paladin. You made a big mistake in healing her. We almost had this fight where we wanted it. You will pay dearly for that action."

Corsica lunges forward and catches L1 in her deadly claws. She squeezes him mercilessly and blood begins to pour from his mouth. (L1 is bloodied) She stares at him with hate-filled eyes as he stammers out, "G-get her off me." S12 lashes out at Corsica in response, but his sword clatters harmlessly off her chitinous carapace.

Ying continues to crush the lizardman with intense pressure from her centipede lower half. His body groans and cracks underneath the strain. She would then plead with the soldiers. "Let the paladin go; he just wants to leave!"

Nathaniel responds angrily. "You doomed him the second you decided to show everyone your true from. Your friend's fate lies solely and you and your foolish sisters action."

Corsica would retort, as L1 dangled helplessly in her claws "Ignore him. They are the ones attacking him, not us." She would then shouts at Revenge. obviously angry at his behavior. "What now, paladin! What do your morals tell you now! Will you fight to survive, or does your god demand you lay down your life in non-action?"

(action point) Ying looks around and sees her bleeding friends before her. She raises her hands into the air as magical energy from the forest swirls around her. "Spirits of this place. Please, lend me your strength once more. Help my friends in this time of need.!" The magical energy bursts out from Ying in a bright aura, and everyone's wounds begin to visibly heal before them. (everyone gains the benefit of a healing surge +10, even Revenge, if he chooses) Ying looks exhausted after this. She appears to be at the limit of her shamanistic abilities.

((To avoid confusion, I did not factor in the heal into current hp balances in this post.))

Ryssa Blackblood
You're up!

Kowsauni
Crew

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Fffffffuuuuuuck, that hurt. It hurt so much that Hakka felt the strength leaving her...She wasn't aware that there was a more nefarious effect at work. However, at the words of her friend, the pain began to subside and aside from the weakness, she felt good as new (Cloak of the walking wounded lets me spend two surges instead of one when bloodied. 10+10+10=30 health gained - Full HP). She gave Ying a warm smile and then turned her gaze back to the soldiers surrounding them, and hurled a volley of shuriken at L1 (21 vs AC, 7 Damage), S12 (28 vs AC, 4 Damage), and S15 (16 vs AC, 5 Damage).

(Damage already halved for being weakened, and as always, those hit are slowed and those dropped to 10 HP or less are snuffed)  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games