Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 pm
Dameon Black

Shadow2855

Morrigan
Morrigan was relaxing when Gypsy returned and started talking about how she thought Ohvan was being targeted. "I was thinking the same thing about all of us being targeted," she said. "But I may have an idea about who's doing the targeting. Remember when Ohvan was feeling territorial for what seemed like no reason and came and got me from the Re base? Just before he showed up, I felt a familiar darkness in the Re base. I was a bit distracted from it by Ohvan showing up and by everything else afterward, but I've had some time to think about it. I think there was another Harvester in the Re base, and that was what triggered Ohvan's territorial and possessive response. If other Harvesters are after him, it seems likely that the one that I sensed in the Re base may be involved. We may be able to go to Lily and get some more information."

She raised an eyebrow when she heard Gypsy's quick mention about the WereWolf Necromancer that she had awakened. "I'm not sure how to respond to that. I'm sure that Lucy will do everything she can to help him. She's usually pretty good about doing everything she can to fulfill Pandora's will." She held out a hand for Gypsy to take. "I think that it would be a good idea to throw off our attackers. If they're going to attack and judge our abilities, we need to keep them guessing. They already know that you're a skilled warrior, but I'm totally unknown. I think that we should use that to our advantage. If we don't let them figure out what I can do, we may be able to take control and manipulate them into some kind of trap. What do you think?"

Gypsy took Morrigan's hand but found herself thinking hard. She knew there was another aspect to the whole thing that Morrigan wasn't considering just yet but would have to.

"It won't just be those from Ohvan's past being thrown at us, you know," she started softly, hoping that the female would understand.

And that she'd forgive her...

"I was a mercenary for a long time... I made my own share of enemies... I was on the run from Kael for a long time... I tried to avoid my heats as much as I could but there were still others..." she tried to explain it but didn't really know if she could without screwing the whole thing up.

She knew that her own past could be used against Morrigan and was justifiably nervous about it. She wasn't fearful for Morrigan's safety since she knew the female could protect herself. It was more that she wasn't too certain about Morrigan's reactions.

And she was really, really bad with explanations...

She still hadn't gotten to talk about the information Allistair had given her but didn't know when they'd be able to get to that bit...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The angel finally touched down to the ground, the wings of dust dispersing and his aura receeding into the nothingness it spawned from. His eyes ceased their starry glaze and became a pale siler in color, matching his hair. Hus face held no reaction, his body eerily still at Sevastet's awakening and questions. "You and I both know the extent of my sins, Hylarr. If anyone is fit to punish ne, it would be you." He calmly stated, eyeing her down as his arms folded over his chest. "If you are ever ready to mete out fitting justice, I will be waiting. But that isn't why I have traveled through the Void to find you. There are... other matters afoot. Fate, it seems, might be calling both of us."

The angel shut his eyes with a sigh, shaking his head. "I sensed a terrible entity come here, a darkness unlike any other. To my best estimate, a powerful undead or demon that may have recently resurfaced?" He asked, looking around the room with detached observation, a mixture of indifference and boredom. "It has become my task to find the source and deliver it to oblivion. You always seem to be well inforned on these matters, Black Druidess, and this place is unfamiliar to me."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet narrowed her emerald eyes at him and looked him over with a more critical eye for details she'd missed upon waking. Silver hair, silver eyes, bored and indifferent expression, tall, drop-dead gorgeous looks... In short, she remembered the expression more than the rest, though the rest of it all added up to one person.

But instead of using his name right off, she took in his words first and did her best to assess who he could have been talking about. Her own expression cleared up as she realized who he had to be talking about and got to her feet to cross to the table she'd left the swords and roses on to look them over, "Only one I can think of that fits that description would have to be Goh: former god, all necromancer, and all around evil b*****d. If he's back, he'll be after power since they would have been forced to do an actual resurrection ceremony to do the deed. If he's back, he'll be after his two creations: Ilea and Esabel. They're over at the Re base most of the time. Keep an eye on them and you'll find him eventually," she told him simply as she shifted the roses and swords to two smaller bags.

That done, she moved over to her own swords and set the sheaths at her back for downward draw. Only then did she reach for a cloak and throw it over her shoulders in preparation for the walk to the main house.

She finally paused as she reached for the two small bags and turned back to him with her own serious expression, "Go on with your work Axion... It's what you're best at," she added as she headed for the doorway.

Yes, the words were a nasty parting shot at him, but she thought she had a point. After all, he'd never come after her before. So why should now be any different?

She paused on the porch of her small house and looked at the main house for a silent moment as she tried to remember the real reason she'd made the swords and roses. But her meditation had forced her to forget all of it.

Well, most of it.

She did remember that she'd made the swords for little Shadow, the wolf cub that was such a powerful psycic that she'd been teaching for years now. The cub was a natural with the sword and it was time she started with the blades she'd eventually use.

But the blades brought up older memories... Memories of being Turned, memories of watching the students she'd taught back then being taken down as feasts for a rogue band of vampires, memories of picking up a sword that would never be used again... Memories of an angel after the same band of vampires trying to get in the way of her Hunt for the bastards that had killed her entire village, memories of that same angel telling her that he'd never 'consort' with an animal...

She shok her head and pushed the memories back again and pulled the hood of her cloak over her head then turned back to the doorway, "Fix the door before you leave, Iceman Angel," she added with a low growl, "I have no plans on getting a sunburn as I sleep," she couldn't resist the jab. Something about his indifference and emotionlessness just pulling out the b***h in her cat...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:37 pm
Red Gypsy
Dameon Black

Shadow suddenly felt something in his mind…change. It felt primitive, like a…. an animal. He could still think like his human self, and he understood everything a human should, but… he suddenly had the urge to run, to escape, and to be free. He tried to push it down, but it attacked his mind like fire. He wanted to knock down this girl, or whatever she was, and go into the wild. As he fought his own mind, his whole body shook with effort. With his struggle, he felt it touch the part of his mind that he wanted kept down: his magic. He struggled frantically, now pacing. He glanced at the window, then the door, then the window again, his mind thinking of ways to be free. It was torture, being in this room! He had to get out!  

Shadow2855

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan was glad to finally get to Sanctuary. It would be nice to get away from the pack for a bit, especially after recent events. He quickly dismissed the servant and then saw Wind growling as Dancer headed toward the second bedroom. He gave an annoyed sigh and walked over to them. He scooped Dancer up and tossed him onto their bed. "I know that you're a bit nervous about this, but you're my Mate as well, Dancer," he said simply. "There's no way I'm letting you sleep alone." He reached out to pet Wind for a moment. "I know that we all need sleep, but I need you to get undressed now. Wind, I know that you may be stuck for a while longer. That's fine. But as soon as you change back, be prepared for what has to happen." He quickly undressed and stared at Dancer, making it clear that his statement about getting undressed wasn't a request. He was in desperate need of sleep, but something inside of him wouldn't let him sleep just yet. Ohvan had dominated all three of them, and Egan simply couldn't rest until he reasserted his dominance over his Mates. He couldn't feel worthy as their Alpha and Mate until he reminded them that he was the one in charge. It didn't matter that Ohvan had only been able to control him because of his demonic half. It was just something that he needed to do.

Allistair
Allistair looked Blade over again as she growled at him and then sagged in her chains. He knelt down and forced her to look him in the eye. "It seems that there may be a bit more left of your human mind than I thought," he noted. "If I had to guess, I'd say that it was probably Morrigan's doing. I had heard that she could control cats, but I didn't think much of it. It seems that she was able to wake up your human mind just a bit. Still, it looks like your human self isn't strong enough to escape just yet. And I doubt that even her ability would be enough to pull you back out." He shook his head as he stood back up. "I can exhaust the animal, but I don't know that I can pull the person back out. I need someone who can really get in your head if I want to do that."

He vanished back into the shadows and returned to outside of the house before he released her. He gave a frustrated sigh and returned to his own temporary home. He was a bit confused to see that Dev was gone, but his eyes immediately moved to the open back door of the building. Shadows surrounded him as he realized what this meant and started to get angry. He knew that Dev wouldn't have been able to go anywhere on his own, meaning that someone had come in and taken Dev out of their bed. And the only person that he could think of that would want to take Dev would be Nashirr, though it surprised him that Nashirr was actually stupid enough to think that there wouldn't be any consequences for doing so. He stormed out of the building and quickly found one of the red-robed servants. "Go find Gypsy and tell her that I need to speak to her at once. Tell her that it concerns our deal."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:13 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer let out an undignified squeak as he was dropped onto the bed. He was about to protest on principle when he saw just how serious Egan was and simply stripped as he was told. He hadn’t said anything because he wasn’t sure how Egan would react, but… In truth, while he’d been able to ‘store’ enough energy to shift them and their baggage over here, his time with Ohvan hadn’t silenced Kam’s voice in the least… He was beginning to wonder if anything short of Kam’s death ever would silence it…

So he needed Egan to take him over just as much as Egan needed to assert himself…

Wind licked Egan’s hand for a moment then simply jumped down from the bed for the moment. He knew that Dancer needed the special attention first and knew that the cat wasn’t going to say anything about it. So, he simply gave the two of them a bit of time before he finally shifted form and joined them on the bed.

It was hours later when Wind dropped into an exhausted sleep while laying between Egan and Dancer, with Dancer following him into sleep shortly after. But both of them were touching Egan, needing the contact with him as they slept.

Gypsy rolled her eyes as the servant passed on the message to her, her connection to the property allowing her to simply know what they needed her to know. Being connected to Morrigan gave her the same ability, though it hadn’t included Ohvan for some reason. She gave a heavy sigh since she hadn’t been able to talk to Morrigan about Allistair’s deal yet and got to her feet, “Come with me. He’s safe enough here for now,” she offered, knowing that if anyone could get to Ohvan in this room, then they deserved the kill. Not that she wanted him dead. Far from it. But she did understand the principle.

Besides, she wanted to hear what Morrigan thought of the story Allistair had to tell… Well, more Dev’s story than Allistair’s, but the point still stood.

She paused a moment when something felt a bit off and frowned as she tried to narrow it down. When she did, she swore creatively and simply stepped into a shadow then out of a shadow near Allistair’s back door.

She crouched down and inhaled first, then reached out with her other abilities and swore again as Morrigan appeared behind her. She got to her feet as Allistair came back into the small house but looked at Morrigan first, “It’s the same one that let Blade out of your cage. And it seems that she’s working with the b*****d…” she growled out then looked at Allistair, “We’ll get him back,” she promised softly.

But she looked at Morrigan, knowing that her Shadow Wolf had the same tactical ability that Wind did and could figure out a plan of action faster than Gypsy could.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow2855

Lucy
Lucy suddenly sensed the presence of the angel in Sanctuary. Her eyes flashed yellow as the temperature in the room dropped significantly. She let out growl, the Revenant starting to get agitated by the presence of a servant of a god other than Pandora. She saw Shadow starting to look between the window and door. "You're not going anywhere just yet," she said, sounding like she was having a bit of trouble controlling herself. A thin layer of ice began to form on the floor and walls as all of the color drained from Lucy's entire body, leaving her a pale, ghostly white. "Trust me when I say that you don't want to annoy me right now. Something nearby is really pissing off the monster inside of me, and I don't know if I can hold it back if you make me angry. So just sit down and focus on trying to change back for now so we can talk."

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Gypsy as she tried to figure out how to explain that it wouldn't just be enemies from Ohvan's past that would be coming after them. She thought about telling Gypsy that she had already figured out that they would probably be facing enemies from Gypsy's past as well. It seemed likely that people from Gypsy's past would get brought in as well, since the person after Ohvan would need every possible advantage to pull off the kill. But before she could open her mouth to say that, they were getting the message from the servant and heading off to see Allistair. She took everything in once she appeared behind Gypsy. She frowned when she heard that it was the same person who had let Blade out and immediately got to work looking over everything for any sort of clue that would help. She caught Nyx's scent and looked over to Gypsy. "Whoever it was smells almost exactly like Esabel. Only way that would make sense is if Goh came back and made a new servant."

She allowed Allistair to fill her in on the details of the story and the deal with Gypsy. She considered things carefully. "If this Nashirr is working with Goh's new servant, that means that Goh himself has to be needing something. I remember the way Goh acted when I met him. He was an arrogant b*****d. If he needs something from Nashirr, he has to be in pretty bad shape. And why would his servant let Blade out?" She considered things and quickly started to piece things together. "His servant set Blade loose in the pack house to kill Wind and Bethany for a reason. With the way she was trained, I'm betting that she could've torn through half the pack if they got in her way. That's a lot of death, which means a lot of energy for a necromancer. And if they took Dev for Nashirr, they must have promised him the child he wanted. I imagine that they would be able to harvest a lot of energy from Dev. Nashirr must have promised him to them in exchange for the child." She looked over to Allistair again. "He would need a new hideout. There's no way that he would've been dumb enough to go back to the old one. Has Dev ever told you about any properties that Nashirr has? It would most likely be a place that he had full control over. He wouldn't risk taking him somewhere with people who might threaten him." As she waited for an answer, she started to come up with a plan. They would need to scout out the area of course, but they would also need some backup. She didn't feel great about leaving Ohvan on his own while he was so vulnerable, and she doubted that Gypsy would either.

Allistair
Allistair listened to Morrigan talk after he filled her in on the details of his deal with Gypsy. He thought about the question he was asked and gave a quick nod. "Dev mentioned a property on an island," he said. "I believe he called it Kosrae. He said that it's Nashirr's favorite property, and that he even had the natives worshiping him. If he needed somewhere to keep him that wouldn't run the risk of someone stepping in, I can think of no better place than one where he's treated as a god." He thought about the idea of Esabel's creator being alive again and frowned. "If he's with Goh, then we'll need help. Even if that b*****d is weakened, it seems like a really bad idea to just storm in on our own. Especially with you two in your current condition."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:28 pm
Dameon Black

Shadow2855

Sebastet turned to look back into her house and noted that the door was repaired and the angel was gone even faster than he'd appeared. That checked on, she headed for the main house, "Snob... Prude too..." she muttered to herself on the way, "Good riddance..." she added in a harsh whisper, using the walk to dismiss the creature from her mind.

As she got to the porch, she pushed the hood of her cloak back and looked at the small bags in her hand, considering the contents briefly. She wanted to give the swords to Shadow but had to find the cub first. She considered looking for Bethany but reconsidered and flagged one of the servants to find Morrigan for her.

Gypsy frowned a bit at what Allistair said about her and Morrigan, clearly not understanding what he meant by their 'current condition'. But she shook it off and continued, {I can think of two that we can ask for help... Esabel and Ilea... That means talking to Lily and Nalyne," she said simply.

She looked up at Morrigan, "We need to talk to Lily," she said to her softly, hoping that there wouldn't be any more complications...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:30 am
Dameon Black

Shadow nodded and sat, slowly controlling the wild side in him that was growing slowly stronger. He tried to focus on his human side, and what made him.... suddenly he was laying on the ground, his clothes torn in places. But he didn't care at all. He was human again, and was all mattered. He sat up and gazed at the girl in front of him- this Lucy. He was.... Intreaged by her. She seemed strong, and focused on something other than him. So he said "I'm able to talk now. I would like to ask how much I missed in my.... sleep. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow2855

Lucy
Lucy was pleased to see that Shadow managed to change back. She also noted that she could no longer sense the angel, so her Revenant was starting to calm down. She heard his question about everything he had missed and considered the best way to answer it. "You've missed quite a bit," she said. "I'm not quite sure where to begin with fifteen hundred years of history that you missed. We'll be here for a while if I try to go ahead and explain it all. Long story short, you've missed world wars, advancements in technology, and Ren and Gin blowing up the world. Anything specific you want to know about?"

Morrigan
Morrigan was confused when Allistair mentioned their 'current condition', but she decided to focus on what Gypsy was saying instead. She heard the mention of Lily and Nalyne and gave a quick nod. "They'll definitely be up for taking on Goh," she muttered. "Goh will want to take down Esabel and Ilea, and Nalyne won't let that happen. He'll want to go after Goh to protect them, especially if there's a new servant to free. She's done horrible things, but she's just doing what she was made for and what she's told." She sensed that Sebastet wanted to see her, so looked over to Gypsy. "I'll be right back. Sebastet needs me for something. I'll be as quick as I can."

She stepped back into the shadows and appeared next to Sebastet. "What did you need?" She managed to sound polite despite being a bit irritated by the interruption. Dev had always been a good friend to her, and she wanted to get him back from Nashirr as quickly as possible, especially if Goh was involved.

Allistair
Allistair watched Morrigan leave and then turned his attention to Gypsy. "I recommend keeping a close eye on Morrigan," he said. "And I also recommend that you be extremely careful as well. That Harvester's heat did quite a number on you two." He was doing his best to hint at the fact that Gypsy and Morrigan were both pregnant without just coming out and saying it. He didn't want to risk the two of them sitting out the mission to rescue Dev because of the revelation, but he also wanted to at least give them a chance to figure it out.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet offered a smile to Morrigan as she appeared, "Ah, Morrigan. I made something for your sister but I wanted to run it by you first. About a month ago, she and Shadow were asking me about old Hylarr traditions and I offered to show one to Bethany. I'm sorry it took me so long to get it made," she started then pulled the metallic roses from one of the small bags and offered them to Morrigan, "My people called them 'Never-Fading Memories'... They were the gift given to friends and family at a funerary celebration. Unlike most people, we did a pyre. Most others still bury your dead. These flowers were our way of remembering those that have passed. Since they never fade, our memories never fade either," she explained softly, her voice full of the memories of the past.

She shook her head and offered a small smile, "I also made a gift for Shadow but I'm not sure if she's here with her mother or back with the pack. I was hoping that you'd be able to tell me where she is," she added, clearly out of the loop thanks to Ohvan's heat...

Gypsy frowned at Allistair, "I'm always careful with my Wolf. As for Ohvan's heat... In case you haven't noticed, he did a number on most of the Blades and even added a distraction that may prove problematic later on. For now, I suggest you think more on how you're going to keep Dev alive when we find him. While I can heal, my ability with it isn't the most pleasant to deal with. We'll also need your help with Lily and Nalyne. That's part of your job, if I remember correctly," she told him simply.

Gypsy had never been good with 'subtle' or hints. Something that Morrigan had learned the hard way over the years. So she was still not getting what Allistair was hinting at and would probably continue missing it. Just another of her interesting quirks.

She frowned as she looked up at the main house but felt... something... Whatever it was, it was distracting and felt like someone looking over her shoulder... But the sensation was gone almost as soon as she felt it.

She was effectively distracted when one of the red-robed servants appeared at her elbow with a cloak for her and a set of daggers from the growing armory. She took the items and didn't bother to hide a small shiver as the servant left but did her best to hide her reaction with putting on the daggers and cloak.

She still found the servants to be... creepy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:22 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Sebastet's reasoning for calling her, frowning as it sunk in. She had managed to calm herself down a bit about Bethany's death, but Sebastet had just managed to reopen that wound. She took the roses and examined them, feeling tears starting to fall as she tried to figure out what to say. "They're beautiful, Sebastet," she said, her voice little more than a whisper. "Bethany would love them." She was having a hard time keeping herself together as she tried to figure out how to explain what Sebastet had missed. "Shadow isn't here. I don't know where she is. You missed a lot, Sebastet." She knew that her bond with Gypsy was probably bombarding Gypsy with her pain and grief over Bethany's death, but she couldn't help it. "Bethany is dead. Gurzil turned Blade into a feral animal that only exists to kill the people she loved. We had her locked up here, but Goh's new servant sent her to the pack house. She came so close to killing Wind. But we had sent Bethany there so that she wouldn't get stuck with Ohvan's heat, and she had a vision of the attack. She saved Wind's life, but..." Morrigan stopped talking, unable to continue. She couldn't bring herself to talk about how bloody and torn up Bethany was after Blade was done with her. In fact, Sebastet would easily be able to see that Morrigan seemed to be on the edge of having a breakdown as she thought about it. Her heart was beating rapidly, and she seemed to be having trouble breathing. But the most noticeable problem was the way the ground under her feet started to shake and crack from the massive force being applied to it as Morrigan's telekinesis went out of her control. While this stress and loss of control was bad for her normally, it would be so much worse for her now that she was pregnant.

Allistair
Allistair gave an annoyed sigh at Gypsy's response. "You really don't have any grasp of subtlety, do you?" he muttered. "I'm trying to hint at something extremely important for you two, but you aren't getting it. Should I just be blunt about it and say it? No, it isn't my place to tell you just yet. Perhaps if no one else does, I will. But for now, I'll just let it go and focus on saving Dev." He knew that Gypsy would probably be even more confused after his most recent statements, but he couldn't bring himself to really care. He had tried to give her the information, and she simply hadn't gotten it.

He pulled out a cigarette and moved to light it before looking Gypsy over again and throwing it away. He doubted that Gypsy would understand that significance of the action and simply moved on from it. "I doubt that you'll really need my help with Lily and Nalyne. Lily is quite attached to Dev. She's always seen him as a very close friend. I imagine that simply telling her about his kidnapping will be enough to put her on the warpath. Still, I'll accompany you and provide whatever assistance you may need. All of you may be significantly more powerful and skilled than I am, but I won't just sit around and do nothing while I hope that you save him. I'll make myself useful."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:57 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet froze as Morrigan started to explain, started to lose it in her own way, though much less destructive. At the feeling of the first quake, though, she snapped back to reality and dropped the bag with Shadow's swords and pulled Morrigan into a tight hug and held her as she did some deep breathing in an effort to keep from crying. But the hug gave Morrigan the ability to let some of her own tears lose if she needed to.

After a few moments she spoke in a voice that was a bit hoarse with repressed emotions, "I'll go after Shadow," she said softly, "She needs her family," she added before she pulled back, certain that Morrigan had control over herself by now.

She cupped her cheek and offered a very small half-smile, "I won't let you suffer the same fate as mine," she finished with a soft vow that couldn't be taken back now, not that she wanted to take it back or would, "I'll track her down and bring her home. You go be with Gypsy. But you might want to figure out how to tell her that you're both expecting the unexpected now. Apparently Ohvan was particularly potent with you two and left you both with the gift that keeps on giving," she had to reveal it and knew that Morrigan would catch the hint alot better than Gypsy would.

After all, there was always something good to come with something bad. But now she was faced with trying to track down Shadow...

"I think I know where she might be..." came Dancer's voice from the doorway. With Egan and Wind asleep, he'd left to talk to Morrigan about Bethany. He wanted to apologize for not saving Bethany. During the fight, his focus had been on Wind instead and he felt bad about that even though he did love Wind.

He'd also known Blade during her torture. While he hadn't known exactly what Gurzil was training her for, he'd known what he was being trained for so it hadn't been that much of a stretch to figure out. But there had been so much going on at the time...

Gypsy frowned at him, "No, Allistair, I am not good with hints or being subtle. I never have been. I've always preferred that people be honest and straight forward. If you want subtle, talk to Morrigan," she told him flatly then headed for the doorway with the full intention of heading for the main house where she felt Morrigan in so much emotional pain.

"Come on. We'll get to Morrigan and head for Lily and Nalyne right after," she added to him with a touch of irritation. She wasn't always in the best of humor and begin pregnant wasn't going to improve that. Really, only Morrigan could do anything with her when she was like this...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:19 pm
Dameon Black

"No..." He said with a soft voice, not really sure what to say next. It was like his mind had somehow gone...distant at the thought of just how much he missed. He didnt know whether to be mad or anguished. His mind slowly shut out his emotions, for he knew he would go mad if he didnt. He suddenly looked up at Lucy and said with a flat, almost dead voice "I want to leave. I...I want to go somewhere. Anywhere than here. Now!" He raised his voice with his grief.  

Shadow2855

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow2855

Lucy
Lucy started to get a bit annoyed again when Shadow started to say that he wanted to leave and demanded to go anywhere else. She took a deep breath and then exhaled, revealing that the room had grown cold enough to see her breath. Her eyes flashed yellow, and he would suddenly find a scythe at his throat as the room continued to grow colder. "I understand how you're feeling, but don't think that you're in any position to make demands of me," she growled. "You aren't going to get anywhere that way. In fact, you're more likely to see my bad side. And trust me when I say that you don't want to see that. When I'm angry, I'm nothing more than a force of pure rage and death. I was told that you're a necromancer, but I'll just go ahead and tell you that there's no chance that you would ever be able to keep up with me. I know that you can sense a massively powerful undead creature in me by this point, and some part of you is probably screaming at you to try something. Most other necromancers that I've met have tried. I wouldn't recommend it." She seemed to be on the edge of changing fully, something that his instincts would be telling him that he didn't want. Lucy's Revenant was a creature of such fury and power that even the greatest of necromancers had no hope of ever controlling it.

Morrigan
Morrigan didn't fight when Sebastet hugged her, taking the moment to cry and try to let out some of her sadness. She couldn't remember the last time that she had really broken down and cried. Even right after Bethany's death, she had been so all over the place emotionally that she could barely register what she was feeling before it changed. Gypsy had been the one to cry instead, a fact that still surprised Morrigan. It felt good to finally let it all out and cry. She managed to get a grip on herself again by the time Sebastet let her go. "You don't have to go get her," she said quietly. "I'm her aunt. I should be the one to go after her." She frowned again when she heard Sebastet's comment about her and Gypsy. She was confused for a moment, but it didn't take long for her to catch on. Her eyes widened as it sunk in that she was pregnant. "I have no idea how to deal with that news." She was having a bit of trouble dealing with the news of her pregnancy, but Dancer managed to save her from freaking out again by interrupting when he said he had an idea of where Shadow could be. "Where do you think she is? And what kind of state was she in? I'm guessing that she freaked out after Bethany died, but how was she? What was going on? I noticed that the pack house felt off last time I was there, but I didn't have time to look into it."

Allistair
Allistair shook his head and decided not to say anything else about the subject. He simply followed Gypsy as she headed for the door. "I don't expect it to take too long to get Lily and Nalyne on board with helping us," he said. "That means that you should have a bit of time to check on Morrigan and comfort her if needed." Gypsy hadn't said that anything was wrong with Morrigan, but Allistair was smart enough to figure out that something was up with her. Gypsy had seemed fine with leaving Morrigan to deal with Seabastet on her own a moment before, but now she insisted on going to get Morrigan. This left Allistair with the impression that something had probably happened to make Morrigan upset, leading Gypsy's protective streak to kick in.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff