Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"yeah yeah" drinks a bit o his refill before setting onto his nightstand stretching out his body "mmmm~"

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vlad looked at him from the corner of his eye a smirk on his face as he moved closer to wolfgang and whispered in his ear " feeling better pup"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:45 am
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Slaps Vlad in the head "idiot I told you a thousand times I am no pup, I am a wolf damn it" looks back at Vlad while he sits up

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:50 pm
vlad sent him a smirk while palcing a hand on his chin " ahhh but you will allways be a pup to me " he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Glares at Vlad coldly "that's it" grabs Vlad's shirt collar as he lips crush against Vlad's he growls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 pm
vlad was a little surprised at the boldness but he liked it anyway kssing wolfgang back strongly pulling him into his lap he started to assult his neck with kisses and licks  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:17 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Moans out slightly as he sat in Vlad's lap as he looks outside seeing the full moon his eyes widen "I-It's a full moon tonight Vlad stop if y-you don't I'll get swept away b-by lust~" looks at the lord of the vampires blushing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:21 pm
vlad smirked " then it will make it a whole lot more fun " he said going at wolfgangs neck again  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:25 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

grips Vlad's shoulders as his wolf ears and tail appeared, he whimpers in pleasure a dark red hue covering his face "Don't say that Vlad!" he yelled out while his own fangs came out

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 am
" this is amazing who kknew that the alpha would be so subbmisve " he whispered in his ear pressing against his lips again then he started to undress----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at this point both towa and noah were shaking there heads back and forth saying " daddy we dont want to know how you had sex with benjamins dad " there faces were also red  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:02 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Looks at his father "I don't know what to say, but dad is that past the reason why you hate vampires?" Tilts his head to the side confused

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

growls "I have every right to be angry since a enemy vampire took my wife from me forever not only could I not get to Sara quickly that vampire killed the my newborn daughter!" grips his head "I lose my composure and my pack killed that filth for a ally of my father's was not around, Benjamin a part of me died that night"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 am

vlad just kept a netrual face ' and for the reason he doesnt like me is well a year later i had to leave back to my own kingdom and to say the least your father got attached to me even after i told him not to i had my own race to rule and kingdom to watch over and when i left i did tell him we wouldnt meet again and i honestly thought we wouldnt really meet again well face to face " he then turned to wolfgang with a smirk " you didnt actually think i wouldnt be keeping tabs over you to see how things were going with the pack i had a promise to your father to keep "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:42 am

User Image

"Wait so you already knew about me and that was the reason why I felt eyes watching over the pack and even when I hunted" looks at Vlad "You saw my mother get turned watched my newborn sister get killed?!"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Glares at Vlad as he stood up "Do me favor when I die stay the hell away from my son's and pack" walks towards Noah as he looked down at Raven "enjoy the gift little pup it was once my own" kisses raven's head then look at towa taking his glasses back as he walks to the forest line

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 am

vlad shook his head " the first yes it is true but the second know i wasnt there when it happned i was spending time with my sons and wife at the time so i had sent one of my more trusted friends to report for the day he had explained to me what happned and would have stepped in but was not to sure he wouldnt be attacked on site as well leading to his death " looking at wolfgangs back with a soft glare he said " i will not i am still honor bound by your father to watch the pact and your family line even more so now that my grandson his a part of it as well "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:16 am

User Image

Looks at Vlad "he should have helped werewolves know which vamps are foe and friend" looks at Noah sadly

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"Well you dishonored my father's wish cause of your most trusted vampire not stepping out to help my daughter is dead and so is my children's mother" walks into the forest as he tosses his glasses onto the ground breaking them

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games