Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil groaned softly to himself as Marcel continued to inform him about how his mother was. Yeah, he was definitely thankful his first time meeting the woman would be over a phone. He couldn't imagine how scary it would be to have to be in the same room with the two fiery Hispanics at the same time! How had his father survived for all of these years?! Then again, his father could be just as bad as his wife and son. It wouldn't surprise him if he didn't survive Spain, but the thought wasn't going to scare him away from their future. Virgil shot him a slight glare for laughing while he was sitting there and just about to choke to death! A noise of mild exasperation was made over his comment. "Ya wouldn't. Ya can't rape th' willin' as they say." He deadpanned with a small shake of his head, not really believing he'd just said something like that with his history. A shoulder lifted and fell in a shrug as he scrunched up his face at having his cheek patted while he leaned away from the contact. "Then I guess I'll have t'make sure it isn't ah good time for ya." He offered him a wicked smile. If he enjoyed being bitten so much then he would just have to make sure it wouldn't be a pleasant experience for him since it was meant to be a punishment after all. He grunted when he was told that there wasn't much to get about the movie. He supposed his taste in comedy was a lot more intelligent than this...whatever this was. "You're sayin' it wrong, by th' way. It's darlin'." He would playfully tease him for supposedly mispronouncing his pet name. Though hearing it being spoken in the beautiful Spanish accent was quite the treat if he was being honest with himself. Virgil glanced toward him with an eyebrow raised as he listened to him reminisce about his time getting high with Jordan. Since he lived near the beach, he could only assume that their swimming was done in the ocean. His lips parted as he prepared to tell him how foolhardy and dangerous it was, but he quickly shut it again once he realized how stupid scolding him for something that had happened years ago was. "I brought th' pen home with me. If ya want t'get high so much then I ain't goin' t'stop ya." He thought for a brief moment and fixed him with a grin. "Bet you're really cute when you're high." Maybe even cuter than when he was completely shitfaced. He smiled to himself as he thought about their first night at the bar, how the veteran had kept trying to hold his hand. If someone had told him that in less than twenty-four hours he would be dating the very man he'd wanted to knock out for disturbing his naptime, he would have laughed right in their face and called them a few choice words. As the characters on screen distracted the plant monster with snacks, those dark green eyes took to watching the man beside him. Virgil supposed that even then there was some deeper connection drawing him to stay with him. He set his plate down on the coffee table and he moved to the end of the couch before he laid down on his head with his head near his leg. "Wake me up when this stupid s**t is over."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:29 pm
User Image

Marcel would grin and laugh a bit at both of Virgil's little comments and quirked an eyebrow at the other man when he spoke "Oh really now?" now the Hispanic was no mind reader but he was rather certain that the other man couldn't possibly do something like that, there was no way his boyfriend could resist nipping at his neck! Once Marcel spoke and explained about the movie he would listen to Virgil's little reminder and rolled his eyes a bit "Excuse me...darlin" trying to mimic the way he spoke it was certainly interesting for Marcel considering he lacked the southern accent his boyfriend had. The Hispanic would proceed to explain about his time getting his best friend and the memory of late night dives in the ocean was amusing to say the least. Extremely dangerous and stupid of them to do when they were younger but still it was a total blast for them! Just the memory of Jordan becoming an energetic mess when he became high was still completely amusing to him. Marcel would then blink for a moment when Virgil explained that he had the pen that held the THC with him "You do?" he would then laugh a bit when the other man bet that he was cute when high and Marcel would chuckle a little bit as he thought for a moment "I wish I could tell you" he obviously couldn't remember those times from when he was high so there was no telling what would happen. The Hispanic would pop the last of the chicharron's into his mouth while pondering the idea, they were home now so there really wasn't any harm in it to be honest. Of course Marcel would roll his eyes and placed his own plate down "No accounting for taste I suppose!" his gaze would move back to the screen for a moment as they were now break dancing in a spotlight, another silly part in the whole movie. Marcel would then look around for a moment before spotting where Virgil had placed the pen and picked it up, moving back to his spot on the couch and sat back and stared for a moment.

Should he? was all he said before proceeding to place the pen up to his lips and took his first hit of the THC and let out a sigh, blowing out the smoke "Not bad" of course without even giving it any time Marcel would lift it up to his lips and took a second puff and just as he blew it out again he would blink for a moment as his head lulled back and stared at the ceiling "You're pretty" he complimented with a now dopey grin on his face before wiping his brow a bit before looking around and his grin shifting to a frown "It's...it's hot in here..." he commented, wiping his dry brow once again before quickly sliding out of his shirt and let out a small but pleased sound as if he was boiling in the cool apartment. Marcel would then quite literally crawl the short distance over the couch to climb on top of Virgil and hovered over him as his dark brown eyes held nothing but completely unbridled adoration "You...you're so...so amazing...you're my puppy" Marcel would then slide his arms around the other man's torso as he lay there and clung to him like his life depended on it "My puppy" he repeated as he nuzzled into his boyfriend's chest, by now Virgil would have a better chance at prying off a pair of tightly fit handcuffs than Marcel whom was now letting out happy noises since he was snuggled with his man.

á

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil only gave him a threatening look. He would if he had to, damn it! He shook his head when Marcel tried to mimic the southern accent with the word. "Well, I guess I have t'give ya points for tryin'." To be fair, he wouldn't have any better luck trying to pull off a Hispanic accent. As their conversation shifted to the topic of getting high, he nodded and gave him a curious look at his question. Was it just him or did his boyfriend sound a tad interested in the information about the vape pen? It was probably just his imagination. Virgil rested his glass on his abdomen and folded his other arm behind his head as he got comfortable. Preferably, he would be using Marcel's lap as his personal pillow, but he wasn't in any mood to compete with the plate of his favorite food. "Indeed." He easily agreed to the statement about tastes. And his were far better! The sounds coming from the television were ignored as he continued to relax, not bothering to open his eyes and see what Marcel was doing when he heard him getting up to the couch. It wasn't until he heard him making a comment about something not being bad that he lazily cracked open and tilted his head somewhat in order to look at him. He blinked a few times when he saw him with the specialized vape pen. "I don't think ya-" He promptly shut his mouth as the Hispanic took a second hit, his brows furrowing a tad. Considering his boyfriend hadn't smoked since he was a teenager, he wouldn't have recommended smoking more than a little bit, especially since the liquid was a pure concentration of THC. But it was a little too late for a warning now. He chuckled to himself as he watched him before he closed his eyes again, shaking his head a bit at the compliment. "An' you're stoned." He smirked, finding his claim to the temperature proof of his current condition. The inside of the apartment felt find to him. "Watch it." He would grumble softly as he felt him starting to crawl onto him, quickly moving his glass out of the way although he was far more concerned with getting a knee where it didn't belong than he was having his whiskey spilled. Dark green gaze slit open to look up at the face hovering above his own, his heart skipping a few beats over the way the former soldier was regarding him. The unadulterated love shining there within those dark depths. Would he ever get used to being looked at in such a way? Maybe although he didn't know if he would ever believe he deserved it. A shy half-smile was offered as Marcel struggled to share what was on his mind, but it vanished when he called him a puppy. He groaned softly at the very slight insult but he wasn't going to say anything. An amused sigh left him as the other repeated himself. "What am I goin' t'do with ya, huh?" He softly mumbled as he sat his glass down on the floor and began to gently rub his back. No matter how many times he did it, he would never tire of feeling the hard muscle and patches of scar tissue beneath his palm. "Jus' 'cause you're stoned doesnt mean you're gettin' outta callin' yer folks, yknow." He would playfully warn him as he lifted his head to better look at him. It crossed his mind to get high as well, but Virgil quickly decided against it. If he was stoned, he wouldn't be able to fully enjoy or remember Marcel being such a dork.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:59 pm
User Image

Marcel would chuckle just a small bit when the other man decided to be generous and give him points for trying, at least Virgil acknowledged his attempt at the accent! The Spaniard would admit that the idea of getting high would certainly interest him quite a bit, it had been way too long since he'd actually gotten to enjoy the feeling of the high. Admittingly Marcel shouldn't have been so hasty and took a second hit that quickly, he'd forgotten that it sometimes took a moment for it to hit the brain. But damn when the THC hit him it hit him hard. Once Marcel had spoken he grinned and giggled some more, the sound probably seemingly foreign to the others lips as he waved his hand lazily "Pshhh no 'm not" he denied being stoned despite the amazing high he was getting at this moment, apparently even when stoned Marcel was stubborn and argumentative. He would then pay no mind to the other man's warning, at this moment not caring about any spilled glasses as long as he was close to his boyfriend. As Marcel promptly clung to Virgil the Hispanic would let out another small, happy noise as he questioned what he'd do with the Veteran "You'll love me...forever and ever and ever and ever...." he mumbled out as he pressed his entire body against his Lovers, trying as hard as he could to be as physically close to the other man as possible. Marcel would then let out a small laugh again as an easy smile graced his features when the other man reminded him of his need to call his parents "Mmmhmm" was the only confirmation that Virgil would get from the stoned man and from there Marcel would wiggle upwards a bit until his head was level with Virgil's. Marcel then proceeded to bury his face into the crook of Virgil's neck, almost as if hiding there like it was a safe space "Mmmm you're so nice...so loving...I love you..I love everything about you..." he murmured for a moment "I wanna marry you..." he uttered out without even thinking about what he'd just said. If Marcel were sober his entire face would be beet red at the words that were coming out of his mouth. Finally Marcel would begin to tighten his grip a bit "Mmm'cold..." he muttered a bit as he shuddered a bit as if to prove a point. Marcel would then proceed to repeatedly kiss the same spot on Virgil's neck, it looked like a spot he hadn't showered in affection yet! He didn't want that part of Virgil to feel left out, he loved all of Virgil after all, every last bit!

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil rolled his eyes when he tried to argue with him. Would there ever be a time when his boyfriend wouldn't? He didn't think so. Marcel's response to his rhetorical question would have made his insides turn to mush if that was physically possible. As it was, a genuine smile formed while he continued to rub his back. "Aye...I suppose I will." That was the bittersweet truth of it. He would always love Marcel for as long as he lived. The brute seriously doubted that he would ever fall in love again after time eventually took his beloved away from him. After all, he had lived the life of a bachelor for most of his life until he met the former Marine so he didn't believe it would happen after he was gone. A part of him didn't want it too. All of the pressing and squirming might have irked someone else, but he patiently laid there while he got himself situated again. His second hand raised to cup the back of his head as he hid against his neck, his fingers lightly petting his hair. If he'd know Marcel would be this affectionate while stoned then he would've tried to get him high days ago, it was about time he got the attention he deserved! He slightly shook his head at the stray thought, knowing that he really didn't think that deep down. Being loved on was nice, of course, but he could be content just being with the Hispanic. His smile remained as he listened to Marcel ramble on about how he loved him. "I do not love ya.... Considering his lover was stoned out of his mind, he thought this was the perfect time to share a few lines from one of his favorite poems.As if ya were salt-rose, or topaz, or th' arrow of carnations th' fire shoots off. I love ya as certain dark things are t'be loved, in secret, between th' shadow and th' soul." He whispered the last line as he lifted his head and kissed the side of his head the best that he could. But the warm glow of adoration was soon diminished.

That one word was enough to make Virgil pale and everything freeze inside of him. He wasn't sure if more terrifying words had ever been uttered. He loved the human deeply, would sacrifice his life for him, would rot in hell with him if he ever asked him to, but marriage? The thought of something as permanent as marriage was terrifying. Why was beyond him. It just seemed like it would complicate things. "Now why would ya wanna go an' do ah thing like that..." Was his first initial, knee-jerk response to the confession. His reaction didn't even fully dawn on him as he laid underneath him, his mind slowly trying to come to terms with the new information. Marcel wanted to marry him. Him, of all people. He supposed it would be a logical step if they wanted to start a family one day. Most people did that when those plans were made, right? He swallowed as he thought about it. Which of them would be taking the other's last name? Marcel Cambric didn't sound appealing to him at all though Virgil Velazquez...He instantly crushed the thought. His left hand rose and he eyed his ring finger for a split second before quickly lowering his hand again. "We couldn't do it 'ere.." He faintly uttered. Same-sex marriage was still illegal in the current country they were living in though it was back in the states. Not that it mattered any since they wouldn't be moving there, and he had no idea what Spain's laws were in regard on the subject. Would Marcel even remember this once he was sober? Hopefully not! The feel of his lips moving against his skin finally brought him out of his thoughts and made him stop going over all the little details and implications, a soft sigh coming from him. Holding onto him tighter, he rolled them both over so the smaller man was trapped between his bulk and the back of the couch before he threw a leg over Marcel's. The lycan could vaguely remember a complaint of being cold and this was the quickest solution to that problem. As the sounds of a man and woman filled the air, he reached out for the remote and blindly pressed in a few numbers to change the channel. He felt a small sense of pride when Opera music started to play. Virgil could only tolerate so much of Opera music, but this was better than what they'd been watching before in his humble opinion.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:16 pm
User Image

Marcel let out the softest sound, almost a small mewl when Virgil confirmed that he would love him forever, and ever, and ever and ever. To the high man Virgil may as well have just handed him the keys to heaven itself and told him to go wild because that was just how happy he felt. As he wiggled and squirmed his way into a more comfortable position Marcel could feel his heart just soaring with affection for the man below him, this feeling was only reinforced when Virgil began to stroke his hair once he was in his little hiding spot. A small and happy noise erupted from his throat when Virgil began to recite a poem to him, not that much of it really registered and the meaning was well over his head in his current state. Once Virgil was finished with his poem Marcel let out the smallest of sounds he remained hidden away in the crook of Virgil's neck "You're th' best boyfriend..." he murmured out before those apparently terrifying words came spilling out of his mouth. For Marcel at the moment the thought of Marriage was nothing big, to his high brain it only seemed like the most simple thing in the world to do. Of course the man's reaction confused Marcel a bit, what did he mean by asking that? It sounded like he took it as something negative. Suddenly all the happiness and adoration turned to fear and worry as Marcel's grip on Virgil became white knuckled. Did Virgil not wanna marry him? Didn't he love him anymore? Did...did he want to leave him? No! He wouldn't let Virgil go so easily! So his grip on the other man only tightened as if he was clinging for dear life "I...because...I love you...don't...you love me?" had Marcel been a bit more sober he would completely understand why Virgil seemed so hesitant on the idea of being married, but right now Marcel was completely at the mercy of his emotions, something that hasn't happened in a very long time. Marcel would suddenly become a bit downtrodden for a moment as he clung to the man he loved, why didn't he return the sentiment? Was there something wrong with the Hispanic? However thankfully Virgil's next words seemed to calm the Spanish man down as he thought THAT was the problem Virgil had "Ohhhh" he let out a small but amused snort of laughter "We can gt' married in Spain...two men can do that..." was that all he was worried about? Silly Virgil! Now sufficiently happy again Marcel would finally begin to shower the other man's neck with kisses before complaining about the cold a bit, how he was able to feel boiling hot and ice cold like this was a mystery to him. However it just seemed like Virgil was still just the best boyfriend in the world because next thing the Spainiard knew his world was literally turned on it's side as he now had a warm and muscular body pinning him to the back of the couch. Marcel would let out a small hum of contentment as he snuggled against Virgil's chest and planted a few kisses there to just to be safe! Then the sound of opera music began to play and Marcel would let out a sigh of happiness as he was now nice and cuddled with Virgil, throwing one leg over the other man's to keep him there before staring up at Virgil just smiling happily at the other man without saying a word. Finally Marcel would break his silence after a very long moment "You have pretty hair" he complimented the other man out of the blue with a dopey smile growing on his face as he reached up and began to playfully rustle the others hair, forgetting about what that entailed. The high man just saw something really nice looking and soft and he wanted to play with, and mess with it.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The sentiment had Virgil chuckling. Well, if Marcel actually thought that then who was he to argue? But it didn't take long for him to feel like the world's biggest a*****e when he failed to act excited about the prospect of getting hitched and seemed to upset him by his reaction. He grunted as strong arms tightened even more around him, becoming a bit uncomfortable and constrictive. How distraught his lover sounded came close to breaking his heart although the real sting of it came from the knowledge that he was the one responsible for making him doubt his love for him. "'Course I do." He was quick to reassure him. He needed to learn to keep his mouth shut. And when he did need to say something, he often found himself at a loss for words like right at this moment. He felt the need to say something, anything, to reassure Marcel that he loved him deeply even though the idea of marriage freaked him right the ******** out. Unfortunately, what eventually left his mouth wasn't what he wanted, but it did seem to cheer him up. If only because he misunderstood him. Virgil nodded his head to the information and filed it away for later, deciding to let it slid this time. He didn't think his companion was capable of having a mature conversation while he was so stoned or would remember it to begin with. At the very least, he would have a long time to come to terms with the idea of getting hitched since it would take them a while to save up the money to purchase their dream home.

After he changed their position, he slipped his lower arm out from under him and folded it underneath his head while his free hand gently rubbed across the Hispanic's side. One thing was becoming perfectly clear for him, Marcel's emotions tended to rule over him whenever he was ******** up, drunk or high didn't seem to matter. He knew he didn't have much room to talk though. Getting high usually resulted in him becoming quite dog-brained and wearing his heart on his sleep while getting drunk tended to make it far easier for people to piss the big guy off. Virgil shifted back what little he could to get a better view of him, a side of his mouth quirking up with a partial smile as he watched him kiss his chest. "I think you're missin' ah spot." He teased, amused over how affectionate the man was being. He would have moved down to kiss him if he wasn't being hugged onto so tightly. The werewolf might be stronger, but he had to admit he didn't think he would have an easy time breaking his hold on him at this moment. Not that he wanted to. Other than his playful comment, he was content to let the opera music fill the silence while he admired the one who had managed to steal his heart. His smile took on an almost bashful quality when he complimented his hair. "Heh, thanks." His muscles tensed as soon as his those dark strands were ruffled but it did little to stop a shiver from traveling down his spine. Luckily, one ruffle wasn't going to be enough to get a stronger response from his body after their earlier activities, which he considered to be a blessed reprieve to how he usually reacted to having his hair played with. Virgil rested his chin down on top of his head as he let his eyes slipped closed. He could fall asleep like this just from the peaceful happiness of being with Marcel despite not being tired at all. "Who'd wear th' dress if we got married?" He would playfully joke, feeling safe to do so under the belief this wouldn't be remembered. "I could wear one of those garter belt things..."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:24 am
User Image

Marcel would let out a small whimper when the other man spoke and reassured him that he did in fact love him. The Hispanic was still suddenly deathly afraid at the idea that Virgil didn't love him and would disappear from his life, which to the high man seemed like something that could happen at that moment! The Spaniard was of course completely unable to grasp that his Lover was freaked out by the idea of marriage, to the overly emotional man he may as well have been breaking up with him right then and there. Thankfully though Marcel seemed to perk right back up when his lover spoke and gave what he thought was the reason Virgil seemed hesitant. The stoned male would then grin a bit as his mind began to wander for a moment and his grip thankfully relaxed on the other man as he now simply snuggled up to him even more. Marcel would let out a small happy noise as the other man rubbed his side a bit, he may have not been a werewolf like Virgil but right now any and all affection he received was greedily taken in by the Hispanic. Virgil better enjoy this emotionally open and free Marcel because this was something that was not too common since usually what his head wanted to say usually conflicted with what his heart wanted to say. However when under the influence his heart always won every battle and was free to finally say what it wanted. Marcel would then blink a bit in surprise when Virgil pointed out that he missed a spot "Wha...oh no! I love all of you!" and without missing a beat Marcel peppered more kisses all along Virgil's chest, covering some spots he hadn't yet kissed with affection. He needed Virgil's body to know that the Hispanic loved every bit of him! Marcel would then laugh a little bit as another dopey grin appeared on his face as his hands began to ruffle the others hair and play with the strands, clearly smitten with his current task. However Virgil's next question left the Hispanic snorting with laughter for a moment before shaking his head a little bit at the obviously silly question "Well you of course!" he stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world "You'd look so pretty...all the men would be jealous!" his head lulled against Virgil's chest "Then I'd carry you down the aisle to our limo and drive to...to the honeymoon" he stated as if he were physically capable of carrying the other man, Marcel just struggled to flip the man over his head so the idea of the smaller man carrying Virgil was a funny thought. Still though Marcel let out a small sigh as he snuggled against the others chest and just laid there as the warmth radiating from his boyfriend was comforting "Then...we'd...we'd start our life together...Virgil..." he let out a soft yawn "...Virgil....Velazquez..." he put his own surname after Virgil's "........because ******** Cambric...." his final murmur as Marcel's breathing shockingly evened out and for the first time since he was a young teenager, Marcel fell asleep before midnight. It seemed that there was one difference between drunk Marcel and stoned Marcel, drunk Marcel still suffered from insomnia while stoned Marcel was actually able to fall asleep easily enough.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil laughed when he seemed to panic over his teasing and slightly shook his head as Marcel proceeded to cover him with more kisses. The fact that Marcel could be this loving wouldn't have been something he would've believed until seeing it for himself. He thought he it was adorable and, while he enjoyed the adoring attention, he did miss his sarcastic wit. Though he knew he would get that soon enough once the THC wore off and resolved to soak up as much of this affection as he could while it lasted. A brow arched at his laughter to his question before he let out a loud huff of fake offense at the suggestion he would be the one to wear the dress. "I doubt it." He didn't agree that other men would be jealous, they would probably laugh their asses off at the sight of seeing the big guy in a frilly white dress. Virgil tried to imagine himself in said wedding gown and ended up shaking his head. No, he didn't think that he would look attractive in one at all! He couldn't help but smile at how convinced the Hispanic sounded over the fact that he would be able to carry him. Well, he wasn't going to burst his bubble and let him keep on believing that it was a possible thing for him to do. A strange warmth blossomed in his chest all over the simple state of the two of them finally starting their lives together as a proper couple. Hearing the Spanish veteran's surname following his own made it ten times worse, so much so he almost found it difficult to breathe for a brief moment there. Marriage frightened him to his core, but the sense of belonging to Marcel in that way was slowly beginning to excite him. "What 'bout Lynch though?" He would gently inquire though when he didn't receive a reply, he glanced down to find his lover fast asleep. "Well, isn't this just great..." He muttered to no one but himself with a sigh of fond amusement while he gazed down at his sleeping lover snuggled against him. Virgil had been looking forward to being able to stretch out in their overly comfortable bed after spending the night in the hospital but it looked like he was going to be stuck on the couch, at least for a while. In a place where he was precociously perched on the edge and had to be careful not move too much and slip off onto the floor. The risk of moving and waking Marcel though seemed to high right now though, and he was determined to remain where he was at least until he got the sense he was in a deeper sleep. He ever so slowly twisted the best he could to glance at the t.v. after he'd grabbed the remote and pressed the menu button to check the time. It was close to nine at night, not too terribly late but he knew he should try to go to sleep soon so the following day wouldn't kick his a**. Easier said than done though since he often had a hard time falling asleep with the lights on. He didn't understand how Marcel was able to simply lay there and watch him while he waited to fall asleep, deciding that it might be something he was used to thanks to his insomnia. He wondered if they might have accidentally discovered a cure for it while he muted the sound and began to flip through the channels to find something interesting to watch.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:15 pm
User Image

Marcel had barely registered Virgil's comment about how he would look in a white gown, honestly had the Hispanic been sober he probably would have laughed at the idea too. But as it was right now the man couldn't even form any proper thoughts outside of how amazing Virgil was in some capacity or another. Sadly thought Marcel was out like a light before Virgil's next words reached his ears and Marcel was comfortably snuggled up to Virgil as if nothing was wrong with the world. However the Spaniard wasn't out for too long, about forty minutes later Marcel would begin to stir a bit as the soft sound of the television began to wake him. The first thing Marcel noted was that his head felt a bit funny and a bit groggy but otherwise it seemed like the THC had worked its way out of his system he muttered aloud as he opened his eyes to see the expanse of flesh that was Virgil and Marcel paused for a moment and grinned a little bit "Can I wake up to this more often handsome?" he joked a bit before patting Virgil's side a bit so he could shift and sit up, stretching a bit and glancing at the time, twenty minutes before ten. That wasn't so bad. He'd reach up and scratched some of the hair on his chest and blinked for a moment and looked at the shirt on the ground "Why the ******** did I take my shirt off?" Marcel questioned with a quirked eyebrow as he thought back to earlier. He remembered bits and pieces of what had been done and said but a lot of it was pretty blurry for the Spanish man. Marcel would grin over at Virgil a bit "So how was I stoned? An annoying ********> then again the Veteran was already that so maybe it wouldn't be something so similar! Instead Marcel remembered one part that stuck out to him though "I remember one thing though....why were we talking about you in a dress?" he had no idea where that idea could possibly come from or why it came up in the first place!

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All of these channels and Virgil was having a hard time finding something to watch. He flipped through nearly every damn channel the television service had to offer until he finally settled on an old black and white western television series. One he'd watched before, if not the episode that was on, but the characters were familiar to him. He watched as the group of bandits took a family hostage inside of their own home, the woman sending her children to the bedroom right before she verbally tore into the gang's leader. Apparently they two of them used to have a thing for each other and she didn't appreciate his presence in her home. He watched the scene play out, hardly feeling sorry for the woman when one of the other men slapped her for the disrespectful way she was talking to his boss. The older man carefully yet quickly moved his hands to cover Marcel's ears just as the leader shot the offender point-blank in the chest for the abuse and threatened the rest with the same punishment if they dare lay a hand on her or her kids. Letting out a small sigh, he turned his head to glance back at the smaller male and chuckled softly to himself. It still seemed that Marcel was blissfully asleep though he kept an eye on him in case the noise caused him any bad dreams. His vigilant watch didn't last for too long, however. He felt his eyes starting to grow heavy after thirty minutes or so and decided not to fight it for once. But he didn't get a chance to actually fall asleep. At first, he ignored the Hispanic stirring beside him though ignoring the sound of his voice would never be something he could do. "Don't hold yer breath..." He grumbled, thinking he might have meant the apron he still wore. Having his side patted prompted the big guy to sit up to give his companion room to do the same, crossing his legs as he reclined beside him and ruffled his fingers back through his hair. "Ya got hot." He'd simply answer with a small smirk teasing his lips. "Then ya promptly got cold two minutes later." Which was kind of amusing to him considering the failed logic of Marcel while he was stoned. A shoulder lifted and fell with a shrug. "Kinda." He chuckled. "Ya get really clingy when yer high an' ya wouldn't stop kissin' me..." Honestly, he thought it was more cute than it was annoying. Virgil hit the mute button on the remote just as the woman's husband came riding up to their home. "So I guess I was right...you're cute when you're stoned. He closed his eyes as a yawn escaped from him. Virgil was thanking his lucky stars his lover didn't seem to remember the conversation they'd had close to an hour ago, but his relief was short-lived. The question was enough to make his blood run cold, his eyes blinking open before they cute over to the man next to him. "Ya apparently can't keep s**t t'yerself when you're high either..." He muttered underneath his breath as he began to slowly rub at the back of his neck while his gaze dropped to the floor. "Our weddin'...." He would finally work up the courage to answer after a minute.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:21 am
User Image

A soft chuckle left Marcel when his boyfriend gave a rather dry answer to his question and grinned a little bit, reaching up to tug on the apron a little bit and shaking his head "Aw come on, humor me a little bit" he lightly joked as he would sit up and let out a small grunt as he stretchered a bit and heard a few vertebrae pop in his back which felt god damn amazing at that moment. Once he posed his question to the other man Marcel would listen before laughing a bit once the other man explained how he had gotten hot than apparently got cold a few minutes after "Oh great, nice to know I'm incompetent when I'm high" he grinned a little bit in amusement before then posing his question on what he was like high. It seemed like Virgil still had his clothes on with no fuss so at least he didn't try to bone the werewolf while stoned out of his mind. He then listened and felt his cheeks lighten a bit, thankfully the shift was subtle against his tan skin but still he shook his head "Clingy, are you shitting me..." he muttered in embarrassment, it seemed that he was just too affectionate when he got stoned which he supposed was better than any other alternative. He knew that when he got drunk it was a coin toss about whether or not he'd be a drunk, sobbing mess or an affectionate idiot like when he was high. Marcel would take a moment and glanced at the screen and saw it was an old Western and quickly realized he had muted the movie when he began to stir and wake up, he felt a bit disgusted with himself that just the simple gunfire from a movie like this could have a horrible effect on him. Thankfully though he was able to distract himself with his next question which when Virgil gave his answer Marcel would raise an eyebrow at the others response and folded his arms a bit "Elaborate?" now he was just madly curious what caused the other to suddenly become all bashful but as soon as he got his answer everything in Marcel's head came to a screeching halt as it almost seemed like Marcel was processing what was just uttered "Oh..." another thirty seconds of processing went by as it seemed like Marcel was out of it for a moment but soon a look of realization dawned on his face as he felt his cheeked begin to violently burn bright red "OH! Oh my um...." Marcel ended up quickly averting his gaze as he began to glance everywhere but Virgil at that moment "S..sorry I um...that must have been...probably pretty uncomfortable...." he stated aloud to Virgil, clearly just the idea of it marriage had just about the same effect on Marcel that it had on his boyfriend. Eventually Marcel would glance over at Virgil and shyly rubbed the back of his neck "Um...I mean...at least I was......honest..." there were times where Marcel's brain just needed to stop and not try to fix what was done or said and it wasn't until the words left his mouth that he realized that very important fact.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil snorted and stubbornly shook his head at his teasing. Sleep in the apron and get it all twisted and tangled around him or, worse, wrinkled?! There was no way! "Heh, well...I don't know if you're that kinda incompentent or not. Nothin' happened..." His own grin stole across his features as he lightly nudged him with his elbow. "I used t'take my shirt off when I got too s**t-faced an' was 'bout t'puke when I was younger if it makes ya feel any better..." Probably not...People used to tease him for doing it, but it made perfect sense to him! It spared him from having to clean his shirt later on!
"At least ya didn't cry yer eyes out this time." He offered what he hoped was a happy grin at his reaction to finding out he was clingy when stoned, but it bordered more on teasing. While seeing his companion cry had been a heart-wrenching thing to see, it hadn't annoyed him in any sense of the word. Still, he was thankful he had managed to avoid accidentally making him cry this time even though it was a near miss earlier.

His playful mood was quickly replaced with a hint of irritation and a whole lot of embarrassment. Why in the hell did he have to make that stupid joke? He would have gotten away out of having to have this conversation if he hadn't! Once he managed to answer Marcel, he forced himself to look at him in order to judge his reaction. The younger veteran seemed to be blind-sided by the information just as he had been with the initial confession, which he was completely sure of how he felt about knowing now on how he felt about the subject sober. "Yeah..." He chewed on his lower lip. As much as Virgil hated to admit that their earlier conversation about getting married had made him uncomfortable and awkward, he couldn't bring himself to lie to him. Or pretend to be elated by the news when he wasn't. He knew he should be, most people...normal people...were, weren't they? Why wasn't he? The poor fool couldn't figure it out but he didn't have the time to contemplate over the issue. A soft, surprised bark of laughter came from him at the next statement to come out of the normally witty mouth. "Are ya really tryin' t'defend yerself for nearly causin' me t'have ah heart attack?" Another knee-jerk reaction. His quick grin faded into a smile that held a small hint of despondence to it once his statement and its meaning fully sank in. So it hadn't just been a fluke of someone caught up in being happy and high out of their gourd. Marcel genuinely wanted to marry him. Holy ********. His adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed thickly. After everything he had gone through in his first one, he still wanted to give it a try with him. Hadn't the Spainard learned anything? "I still don't know why..." This time, the former bounty-hunter was able to stop himself from finishing the sentence even if he had to bite down on his tongue to silence himself.

Fingers ruffled back through his hair again as he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to gain some control over the anxiety twisting his gut. "How...how do ya...know ya won't regret it, if we do?' Virgil glanced toward him, his voice barely audible. "How do y'know I won't make ya regret it?" This, perhaps more than anything, was his biggest fear. Breaking Marcel's heart. It could happen at any time, of course, but marriage almost made it seem like there was less wiggle room and made it a guarantee it would happen. Leaning forward, he placed his elbows on his knees and covered his face with his hands. He sat like that for a moment before he peeked out from behind his fingers with an almost angry furrow to his brow. Virgil quickly stood and walked to their bedroom in rushed determination, pulling the apron off along the way. He would come walking back out in mere seconds with his cigarettes and lighter clutched in a hand, blindly heading for the front door.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 am
User Image

Marcel would return the grin the other man wore and let out a small huff of amusement when Virgil spoke, trying to make him feel better. Marcel would admit that it did sound kind of funny to hear "Hey, at least you never had a puke covered shirt" he thought it was a good idea to do, especially for a young Virgil to think of that. Marcel would then let out a small laugh when his boyfriend pointed out that at least the Hispanic hadn't begun crying this time around "Thankfully!" thank goodness he didn't cry, Marcel would damn well have kicked himself for doing something like that ever again! At least that's what he always told himself whenever he thought about when he was ******** up in some way. Once the subject on why the topic of Virgil in a dress came up Marcel had become a bit shaken by the very thought of it all. Marriage was something too big to think about honestly and watching Virgil as he chewed on his lower lip caused Marcel to feel bad for what his stoned self said. Of course Marcel had wanted to make it better, maybe if he tried being a bit sweet and honest the other man would appreciate it a bit. However his next joke about practically giving him a heart attack made Marcel bite his lower lip as he watched in agony as Virgil's grin shifted to an almost hopeless smile, Oh no. What had he done? Marcel suddenly felt a surge of anxiety that he hadn't felt in a long while suddenly punch him in the gut, why had he gone and opened his mouth like he did?! Why couldn't he have just gone ahead and played it off as a joke? It was probably would have been the better choice in every way for him to make but then again good decisions were never something Marcel was good at making sometimes. Hearing the other man speak caused a lump to form in Marcel's throat, rendering him pretty much mute at this moment as he was unable to think of what to say. He watched Virgil begin to fuss with his hair as Marcel swore he thought he was going to throw up from the anxiety that was twisting in his gut at this moment. And once more Marcel listened to Virgil speak, questioning how he knew that the Hispanic wouldn't regret it and if he made him regret it. Marcel's head was trying to communicate with his heart to come up with an answer for him but Marcel's anxiety was getting to an all time high, his mind was frayed and his heart was going through every emotion in the spectrum at that moment. All he could do was move his lips with silent words, unable to find his voice to say something, anything. God he wished he were still high, at least then he may have been able to give Virgil an answer from the heart instead of sitting there silently letting the man simmer on it, probably giving him the worst case scenarios. But still all he could do was sit there gripping onto his shorts to keep his hands from trembling, this was a terrifying conversation, more terrifying than any combat scenario he's ever been in his life.

Marcel would watch his boyfriends body language and felt a twist in the gut, feeling awful that he had brought this onto the other man, seeing him with his face buried in his hands like that. Marcel would then be taken by surprise when he saw Virgil's brow furrowed and his own look was that of soft confusion. Oh god, had he really angered Virgil? This wasn't good and Marcel was doing everything he could in his power to keep his breathing even as he saw Virgil suddenly stand up "Huh?" was the first sound Marcel was finally able to make as he saw the other man enter and leave the bedroom with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in hand and Marcel stood up a bit "V..Virgil!? Where..." however by the time the words were finally able to leave his mouth Marcel was alone in the apartment and he felt lost at this moment. He collapsed back into the couch and buried his face into his hands and let out a strangled scream his breathing suddenly became ragged and suddenly he felt a heave. What the...he wasn't sick...but then he felt another and....oh god. The anxiety was getting to him bad at this moment and Marcel threw himself to the sink in the kitchen where he dry heaved a little bit as he felt tears beginning to sting his eyes from both the heaving and his panic. Why the ******** did he think that this was appropriate?! They were barely a week and a half into their relationship and Marcel literally was already bringing up marrying the guy!? Why the ******** did he think that was a good idea!? He was so ******** pathetic, so ******** clingy, so ******** desperate. He loved Virgil, yeah. But to already be bringing up such big and important things like buying a home, getting kids, getting married, you just didn't do that so early in a relationship. It wasn't normal. Marcel stood there over the sink for a moment before slowly making his way into the bedroom and slid down against the front of the dresser that he bought and put together for the other man and sat on the floor as he just sat there staring up at the roof. Why did he do that? Was the question that he was asking himself over and over again, just...why? As he sat there a thought occurred to him, was he projecting the perfect life he wanted onto Virgil because of how bad they both had it? Marcel wanted a happy life with a wedding, a nice house, kids, the whole nine yards and that only got worse when Virgil had that dream. It made him feel like it was OK to bring it up to him. But the more Marcel thought about it, it was always what he wanted for the future, what he dreamed of having. Never once did Marcel ask what Virgil wanted, the other man just always got a bit shy for a moment before going along with the Spaniard's dreams.

Dammit why did he have to get stoned? The thought had crossed his mind but Marcel would never have ever said it out loud like that and he only made it worse when he confirmed what he wanted to Virgil. They were too early in the relationship and he just had to go and open his big mouth like that. Dammit all...he wanted to go back out and follow after Virgil, to talk to him outside but at the moment Marcel was scared. He was too scared to go out and confront Virgil and talk about it. Was this considered their first fight? Or was this just another hurdle thrown at them because of their own personal demons and hang ups? Marcel was emotionally dependent on Virgil and was literally projecting this dream life onto him, his imagination whipping up the image of this perfect Husband with this perfect life in Spain when reality was always so much more different. It was then that Marcel realized just how deep the scars of his previous marriage cut him, how the scars were deeper than any other that was visible on his body. Marcel had been betrayed and for so long, shut himself off to the rest of the world partially to grieve and partially to keep himself from dealing with heartbreak again. But then came along Virgil and Marcel fell in love again, however he was so quick to jump into a relationship after so long that he'd forgotten that love wasn't something that could be rushed. These things needed time. Now Marcel stood up with his eyes red and a bit puffy from the tears and he had a look of determination as he began to power walk to the front door, he needed to apologize to Virgil and set himself straight, to talk to the other man and ask what he wanted. To ask if he even truly wanted any of the things they've spoken about or if he was just saying that because Marcel wanted them.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Marcel's presence on the couch and his attempt to speak didn't register on his radar. Under the weight of all of the thoughts and emotions overwhelming him, being inside became too much for Virgil. The stark walls of the apartment felt much too small and he just needed out. And so out he went. He had become so desperate and focused on getting outside that he hardly took notice of his surroundings aside from openings and closing doors behind him. His hurried walk slowed once he made it out into the cool night air though he didn't stop completely and he didn't notice the rough asphalt beneath his bare feet. Despite the shaking of his hands, taking out a cigarette and lighting it happened as subconsciously and quickly as breathing did to him. A hint of calm returned to him as harsh smoke filled his throat and lungs as he took a deep drag from the cancer stick between his lips. Virgil finally stopped near the far end of the parking lot once he reached a spot where the street lights weren't entirely blinding and bright. His shoulders sagged as he tilted his head back and looked up at the stars, parting his lips enough so the smoke could escape as he slowly exhaled. With another inhale of toxic air, he found a safe harbor in the storm the war between his head and heart had created. Now that his desperate bid for freedom had been achieved, he was finding it a little easier to breathe and to think. Somewhat. Finding a place to start was difficult, everything was screaming at him all at once and he couldn't quite get his thoughts to shut the ******** up so he could properly sort through them.

"Why Marcel..." He wondered out loud although he was aware of the distinct lack of the Hispanic being around. A void he didn't like but couldn't bring himself to fix. Not until he calmed down and had things worked out. Understanding how Marcel was certain of what he wanted for his future. Their future. 'Cause he's wanted this since he was ah kid.. Finally, the voice of logic cut through all those warring voices as he remembered him telling him about the wish he'd made with the paper charms when he was younger. He had known what he'd wanted out of his life since a young age and the lycan had just been lucky enough to fall into them. Or perhaps they were both unlucky in that regard considering their interest didn't align when it came to the family life. Did he want that, truly? A frown founds it was to his lips as he asked himself that all-important question, but it wasn't simple yes or not answer. He wanted Marcel with every fiber of his soul, but he didn't know if he wanted everything else that came with it...what his boyfriend wished for. If not then I should...His heart seized as he realized the terrible conclusion to that thought. Then I should let him go... Unwanted, the thought finished as the saltiness of gathering tears stung his eyes. A half-strangled sob was muffled behind his hand at the endless hopelessness a scenario such as that provoked in him. No. No, he did not want to end their relationship. But there was no denying the truth, his lover deserved happiness even if he wasn't the one to give it to him. Virgil very much wanted to be that one though his despondence had him wondering if they even had a chance now. If they had ever had one to begin with. There was so much that had been left unsaid. Important things he had been ignoring in favor of soaking in this beautiful distraction that was their relationship. He wondered if it even mattered if he really wanted to get married or not as he acknowledged the ugly truth. Was keep secrets the same as lying? Possibly.

Heat from the burned-down cigarette between his figures was enough to bring him out of his own head. While he was aware of being outside on some level, it wasn't until now that he realized exactly what that whole thing meant. "What th' ******** did I do?" He uttered as he turned to look back at the apartment complex. He couldn't believe he'd just ran out on Marcel like that without saying anything or even excusing himself. What did the Hispanic think of him now? Dropping his cigarette, he started for the entrance with plans of begging for forgiveness. Though once he actually reached the doors, he couldn't help bring himself to open them. His hand dropped to his side as he stared helplessly through the frosted glass to the hallway inside. He might as well be trying to head into the basement they'd stumbled across during their camping trip. He didn't have the strength to fight his claustrophobia this time, however. Bowing his head, he turned away and began to make his way to his truck. Earlier, going outside in nothing but his boxer briefs hadn't crossed his mind but now he was defiantly self-conscious about his lack of clothing. Considering the number of clothes he'd misplaced after shape-changing, he had started keeping a spare change of clothes in his truck. Getting them wasn't going to happen, unfortunately. Both doors were unlocked along with his tools for opening them. Virgil moved them toward the side of the building and sat down in the vacant alley, deciding to at least hide until he could work up the courage to go inside. He rested back against the bricks as he lit another cigarette. If anything, this proved his point to him. He would make Marcel regret it. If he hadn't already.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces