Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:21 pm
Nidorous

Should be one more after those three so far. It details -- or starts to-- on what happens after those three, think will probably have another 3 book series. I am OK with this.

Ducttape, a plastic bag and a shovel. ninja Wont have any more noise out of them.

Seems nice out today, cooler maybe. Not been outside to see, but temperature in the house isnt bad.

Psyche evals would be great to run for some sort of office like that. MONTHLY ones too.
But anyone that gives speeches on the level of a 5th grader "Uhh, because we're the most awesomest!" should not be president of anything.

Sorry to hear you can't go visit and help grandpa, I'm sure he knows you're thinking about him and willing to help.

rofl Great series one of my favorite. The abridged version of the movie by Lani ( which I linked you to ) is WAY better than the actual original movie. My favorite was always the main character. Kurama...he lacked personality and over all growth as a character to me. Yes, he's a 3872462308 year old kitsune, but...show some damn character development! scream

...Wait, what?! WHY ISN'T THERE A RESET BUTTON?! I DEMAND THIS BE MADE. gonk
...would be nice huh?

Psych evals and tests for officers should be mandated every month, or random selection like a drug test.
Hiding the carrots... ninja Don't let it work you up into a frenzy. Sadly normal people like us cannot fix stupid very well.

Was thinking get them all together, big game end boss type, and then wipe them out. All at once. emotion_yatta

Hopefully the local government goes along with it and brings it back.
I completely agree with you, stop the damn spread of germs, then worry about the other s**t.

Suspiciously eyes google translate. .... I'm not trusting you. scream

White cheddar popcorn. emotion_omnomnom

Had to put a stop to the reading because have been preparing for Mom's bday then her actual bday. 3nodding I'm so sleepy rn even. but was happy we got to surprise her and celebrate amidst this pandemic.

Sigh. if only. scream

I woke up and felt weird today. I was like what's wrong. And then I realized why when I went to the bathroom to pee. It's hot! rofl It's been cool and raining for the past few days ahaha so it felt weird to see the sun, clear blue skies and feel the heat. rofl

If only, right? :u What's annoying is if we request something like that a whole bunch of rules/laws have to be changed. It will take awhile for it to actually take effect if it actually passes through congress then senate then the president. If only power and money and fame wasn't most people's criteria for voting who would be president right? rolleyes

Yeah we talked the other day. 3nodding So I told him about the plants we were growing here as well. and that made him happy.

Yusuke? I liked Hei better. He wasn't exactly my fave. He was my crush. That's different! HAHAHAHAHA

The people you can unmeet. the stupid things you could have not done. Oh wouldn't it be nice.

And the one's conducting the test should not be corruptible. Because drug tests are kinda useless here because of corruption and political connections.
I've eaten the carrots lol three carrots. lol I think preparing for Mom's bday and surprising her helped me channel those anxieties and overall negative vibes to something good. THAT and ended up eating a lot because hey birthday! so I'm good now.

oh gosh, that would be nice. rid the world of evil. seriously.

it's annoying how our local gov't and national gov't are disagreeing. I don't get why the national gov't is being an a** about what we should do here. I mean, the local gov't should know better on what to do because hello we're the ones living here. There's not much coordination because the national gov't is making decisions without consulting the local gov't much. and when the local gov't consults the national gov't- it takes ages and a lot of back and forth and usually they dont listen and grant us what we want. yesterday logged 167 cases! ONE DAY! we've breached the 3k mark already and rising. scream It was projected last May that this might happen if it would be lifted early but noooooooooooo, smh. national gov't didn't listen. local gov't didn't have much choice.

I miss the full txt translator website before that was way better at translating. emo

No matter how famous anyone gets, they could never be as famous as cheese. lol emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

emotion_jawdrop Didnt like 7?! How can you not like 7? What was wrong with 7? It's my favorite one, followed up with 9 I think so far in the series. 8...the characters were boring and annoying, the story lacking, and some of the missions tedious. It's sad when the side characters are more likable than the main. Wish coulda had Laguna and co as party instead. Wasn't fond of the guardian force system and spell draws either. Moombas were awesome things though.

Yes, digimon > pokemon. Digimon card battle for the playstation was awesome, digimon world...wasn't bad, didn't make it far in it. ( playstation ) Iiked the OVA / movies they did with the original group recently. Not seen the eps of digimon yet, I have ep 1 downloaded, and not found 2 or 3. Season 1 was the best in my opinion. Season 2, OK. But, after that they got weird.

Kirby yes. I liked it on the NES. Mario, same, liked it for the NES. But as for anything recent....nothing comes to mind that I have to have for that system. If I want to play kirby or mario, I'll go get my NES.
Smash brothers, while it looks awesome, never played it, never had a platform to play it on. Don't think it was out for the Wii, was it? Splatoon never looked interesting, animal crossing, also a no from me. And cooking mama, not sure what that is.

rofl @Braindead. I like it. Reminds me of a few things all rolled into one. Might have to look for that one. If I can't find it, a fellow horror guru coworker at work might have it.
Monty Python, yes. Mel Brooks. 3nodding

They were tapioca balls as far as I remember. No... emotion_puke I don't need odd crap floating in my drinks.

Ah, that makes sense, hiking then jump in and cool off in the water, then hike back. Sounds tiring.
Think the only fishing game I have played is in FFXV. Which isn't a bad mini-game, just a pain in the butt.

rofl Made it look like they were riding a horse?

Crockpot sees use with roasts. That I can do, toss meat in, add a little water, let the thing cook. blaugh Bread and cakes? Uh...heh. Not gonna try and get that creative. LAST time I tried to get 'creative' and cook french toast...I warped the griddle, set off the smoke alarm, the outside edges of it were burnt, the middle was still soggy as crap. Nah. Microwave french toast sticks for life now. 'Creative' is more of a pain than it is worth.

Understandable, and at that age, cant really force them to learn. Sad thing is, think my grandmother is better with smart phones than I am. Give me a computer, I'm all over it, smart phones...eh...rather have my computer.
That's an awesome idea, books on tape for her. think youtube also has some, if you can get her that far along on the internet...

A friend of mine is teaching over in Japan right now, out in the sticks somewhere, keep wondering about her.

They postponed a lot of things, hell, things that were supposed to come out, The promised neverland part 2? HA, now coming out in january 2021. NO! gonk
source 1

source 2

Not bad looking trailer, wish they showed a little more, as in how you get to meet them rather than assume...

... you're right I was thinking of final fantasy 8 x.X I liked 7 just fine. I felt like 8 was hard to play all the way through and hold my attention.

Agreed I enjoyed the digimon card game and the digimon games that came to pc that I have played I felt like the characters were better and their back stories were more interesting than pokemon I think I was okay with digimon till season 4 then I kinda dropped it I am watching the new season just to see if it holds up to the original. To be honest most people did not like season 2 I like 4 mainly because my favorite digimon zephyrmon is in it lol...

Nintendo isn't horrible with exclusives it has a cult fan base that only likes specific types of games which is fine I am more happy now that they are branching out with the switch and allowing 3rd party game makers to put w/e on their console like Senran Kagura which is literally hentai ninjas lol.. I tend to like cooking games, Visual novels, simulators ( like animal crossing or slime rancher), and the occasional fighting or fantasy game like monster hunter or soul caliber... cooking mama is more or less a cooking simulation game.

brain dead is pretty funny it shouldn't be too hard to find it might even be on youtube lol...

It is tiring the hike to the waterfall is a little over 4 miles there and then 4 miles back x.X I almost die every time I go which my asthma turning my face blood red I almost look like a tomato lol if I didn't enjoy botany, geology, and aquatic biology I would never hike I am more interested in aquatic biology and geology when out hiking than the destination or other things though...

yeah they were working on a larp costume and wanted to be riding a horse it was one of the silliest things I have ever saw watching some one swing around a foam sword with the horses head shaking violently lol

I find crock pots to be user friendly in most cases... as for cakes and breads once you have the basics down it is easy, but finding out the best ratio of ingredients is extremely time consuming it is a long process I found a good ratio for making cornbread and I refuse to alter it because if I substitute one item it completely changes the taste and consistency of the bread...

Ironically she would never use a smart phone or youtube I am surprised she picked up on how to use the mp3 player so fast. I am honestly better with smart phones, but that is because I can mess with a phone and figure things out fairly easily where as if I mess with a pc too much I can make it reset or blue screen easily x.X my husband builds pc's regularly on commission and just as a hobby which I thought was awesome when we first met! He explained it to be more or less adult legos but seriously I can not understand how when you put boards and circuits together it can create such an elaborate piece of machinery computers to me are as complicated as cars are... I could never take one apart figure out how it works and put it back together without doing something wrong lol I understand basic functions of cars and computers, but I could not begin to try and comprehend the inner workings of a graphics card or a cpu and how thermal paste can keep a cpu cool enough to not over heat x.X

hopefully she is alright I know japan got hit hard by covid but they are slowly recovering it helps that they are so health conscious even before the pandemic happened. They are working hard to not depend on china for resources(same for US and Europe) since during the pandemic people realized a lot of important things are only being manufactured in china...

hopefully the anime will get back to its normal broadcast schedule I use Anime list too keep up to date on what is coming out the next season I am really looking forward to the demon slayer movie this fall...

yeah a lot of trailers are like that, but hopefully the writers realize that and make a cohesive and enjoyable story...
yum_puddi

7 was by far the best in my opinion. It had the best of everything rolled into one. And at the time, the graphics were top notch.

Season 3 of digimon is where I stopped watching it. It got a little too out there with it.
Season 1 and 2 were my favorites, never watched 4.
Favorite digimon...oh man...
Devimon, Devidramon, Garurumon, Skull Greymon, Machinedramon, Seadramon, Wormmon and Myotismon.
Those are the ones off the top of my head. ...and think it is Orgremon....green guy with the club.

Your angiewomon avatar is looking good. blaugh

D'oh!@hentai ninjas.... I don't think I wanna know. rofl
Give me the days of old nintendo.
Bubble bobble, Snow Brothers, Ice hockey, Maniac Mansion, Battle toads emotion_yatta

Will go browsing around tomorrow for brain dead if I get the time to do so, some how lost the phone / internet bill around here some where. gonk Need to pay it. whee

4 miles damn, and that's one way. Would die any more with that.
But, that's good that you think the plant life and the biology in the area is worth getting out and looking at it. You ever goto school for marine biology?

rofl I bet that was funny. A horse having a seizure while walking.

I'd probably come out with frisbee. Would have burnt little circle things that may or may not have been a bread attempt...

I am with you, I am in awe of all the parts and how it all comes together. When it comes to the mechanics of a computer as far as building one goes, never tried to from scratch. I have plenty of older computers around that I work with them. Some as old as a Vic 20 and C= 64. emotion_yatta
But diagnosing them and doing IT work with them and helping people fix them, or creatively break windows if need be, that I can do.

Cars, my knowledge is a few years out of date on some things, but I did take vocational school for them. whee Tearing down trannies, engine blocks, rewiring things...
I absolutely suuuuuuck at plumbing. Hate, hate, hate.

I find it amusing people just now figuring out that a lot of things they take for granted is made in china. But then again, probably shouldn't have been too surprised... They're probably the same ones that cant social distance. scream

Yes, I look at that list too, there was also: anime planet
And there was another really good one I liked, but can't recall what it was, they stopped support for my browser awhile back and kept yelling at me about it. rofl

Anilist Yes, still yelling at me about browser support. User Image.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:30 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Should be one more after those three so far. It details -- or starts to-- on what happens after those three, think will probably have another 3 book series. I am OK with this.

Ducttape, a plastic bag and a shovel. ninja Wont have any more noise out of them.

Seems nice out today, cooler maybe. Not been outside to see, but temperature in the house isnt bad.

Psyche evals would be great to run for some sort of office like that. MONTHLY ones too.
But anyone that gives speeches on the level of a 5th grader "Uhh, because we're the most awesomest!" should not be president of anything.

Sorry to hear you can't go visit and help grandpa, I'm sure he knows you're thinking about him and willing to help.

rofl Great series one of my favorite. The abridged version of the movie by Lani ( which I linked you to ) is WAY better than the actual original movie. My favorite was always the main character. Kurama...he lacked personality and over all growth as a character to me. Yes, he's a 3872462308 year old kitsune, but...show some damn character development! scream

...Wait, what?! WHY ISN'T THERE A RESET BUTTON?! I DEMAND THIS BE MADE. gonk
...would be nice huh?

Psych evals and tests for officers should be mandated every month, or random selection like a drug test.
Hiding the carrots... ninja Don't let it work you up into a frenzy. Sadly normal people like us cannot fix stupid very well.

Was thinking get them all together, big game end boss type, and then wipe them out. All at once. emotion_yatta

Hopefully the local government goes along with it and brings it back.
I completely agree with you, stop the damn spread of germs, then worry about the other s**t.

Suspiciously eyes google translate. .... I'm not trusting you. scream

White cheddar popcorn. emotion_omnomnom

Had to put a stop to the reading because have been preparing for Mom's bday then her actual bday. 3nodding I'm so sleepy rn even. but was happy we got to surprise her and celebrate amidst this pandemic.

Sigh. if only. scream

I woke up and felt weird today. I was like what's wrong. And then I realized why when I went to the bathroom to pee. It's hot! rofl It's been cool and raining for the past few days ahaha so it felt weird to see the sun, clear blue skies and feel the heat. rofl

If only, right? :u What's annoying is if we request something like that a whole bunch of rules/laws have to be changed. It will take awhile for it to actually take effect if it actually passes through congress then senate then the president. If only power and money and fame wasn't most people's criteria for voting who would be president right? rolleyes

Yeah we talked the other day. 3nodding So I told him about the plants we were growing here as well. and that made him happy.

Yusuke? I liked Hei better. He wasn't exactly my fave. He was my crush. That's different! HAHAHAHAHA

The people you can unmeet. the stupid things you could have not done. Oh wouldn't it be nice.

And the one's conducting the test should not be corruptible. Because drug tests are kinda useless here because of corruption and political connections.
I've eaten the carrots lol three carrots. lol I think preparing for Mom's bday and surprising her helped me channel those anxieties and overall negative vibes to something good. THAT and ended up eating a lot because hey birthday! so I'm good now.

oh gosh, that would be nice. rid the world of evil. seriously.

it's annoying how our local gov't and national gov't are disagreeing. I don't get why the national gov't is being an a** about what we should do here. I mean, the local gov't should know better on what to do because hello we're the ones living here. There's not much coordination because the national gov't is making decisions without consulting the local gov't much. and when the local gov't consults the national gov't- it takes ages and a lot of back and forth and usually they dont listen and grant us what we want. yesterday logged 167 cases! ONE DAY! we've breached the 3k mark already and rising. scream It was projected last May that this might happen if it would be lifted early but noooooooooooo, smh. national gov't didn't listen. local gov't didn't have much choice.

I miss the full txt translator website before that was way better at translating. emo

No matter how famous anyone gets, they could never be as famous as cheese. lol emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

Awesome that you got to surprise her. emotion_yatta Tired is good, means you worked hard. And maybe partied harder.

rofl Don;t you enjoy when that happens, wake up, wonder why something is wrong, take a leak and BAM it hits your half asleep wobbly a** like a ton of bricks. Sorry that the hot crappy weather came back to you.

I think MUST have psych eval coming in, a few years honorably discharged military experience, must put assets on hold / sell them ( we know the cheeto has not done this ); being president should not be a paid position. While in the white house, yes, your living wages are taken care of, and after service to the country, you get one lump sum of X amount of dollars, that amount is equal to the favor garnered to you by the people and how much of a service you gave them, so in kind they get to choose your paid leave from service to the white house / presidency. blaugh

Grandpa growing lots of things? Glad it made him happy that you're growing things too.
Growing anything similar to him?

Yeah, Yusuke. Hiei? Mn, he was alright. Moody little shrimp.
Did like the dynamic of those two on screen together.
Yusuke and Kuwabara had a good dynamic too.
They always had witty lines. Or, well, smart assed lines.

Ah, the Kurama-crush strikes another fangirl, huh? rofl Seems most of the female fanbase of that show went for Kurama or Hiei. Was amusing to watch them argue about them. 3nodding

Yes. give me reset button, now. gonk

Could have an AI do the test. Maybe a mix of science nerds watching for hackers on the AI. Maybe the least corruptible.

Poor little carrots. mourns rofl And on top of that, you devoured the ice cream huh? eyes suspiciously
Glad you had a place to channel everything to, and get distracted for awhile.

National government should butt out. Local should have the say as you said. But they're seeing dollar signs and probably elections as well.

Damn, that sucks, breaking the 3k mark.
Here think one of our highest is Flordia.
"More than 2,000 New Coronavirus Cases Added to Florida’s State Tally Sunday"

U.S. At A Glance
Total Cases = 2,063,812
New Cases = 25,468
Total Deaths = 115,271
New Deaths = 646

break down

Oh yeah I remember that site, it was actually a dictionary site too I think.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/translate/
Not the one I was thinking of, unless they gave the site a major overhaul
The one I was thinking of was simple, column on the left would translate to the word / sentence in a bottom left column. On the left, they broke down the words for you as best they could.
I can picture the site clearly in my head too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:42 am
Nidorous

7 was by far the best in my opinion. It had the best of everything rolled into one. And at the time, the graphics were top notch.

Season 3 of digimon is where I stopped watching it. It got a little too out there with it.
Devimon, Devidramon, Garurumon, Skull Greymon, Machinedramon, Seadramon, Wormmon and Myotismon.
Those are the ones off the top of my head. ...and think it is Orgremon....green guy with the club.

Bubble bobble, Snow Brothers, Ice hockey, Maniac Mansion, Battle toads emotion_yatta

Will go browsing around tomorrow for brain dead if I get the time to do so, some how lost the phone / internet bill around here some where. gonk Need to pay it. whee

But, that's good that you think the plant life and the biology in the area is worth getting out and looking at it. You ever goto school for marine biology?

I'd probably come out with frisbee. Would have burnt little circle things that may or may not have been a bread attempt...

I am with you, I am in awe of all the parts and how it all comes together. When it comes to the mechanics of a computer as far as building one goes, never tried to from scratch. I have plenty of older computers around that I work with them. Some as old as a Vic 20 and C= 64. emotion_yatta
But diagnosing them and doing IT work with them and helping people fix them, or creatively break windows if need be, that I can do.

Cars, my knowledge is a few years out of date on some things, but I did take vocational school for them. whee Tearing down trannies, engine blocks, rewiring things...

I find it amusing people just now figuring out that a lot of things they take for granted is made in china. But then again, probably shouldn't have been too surprised... They're probably the same ones that cant social distance. scream

And there was another really good one I liked, but can't recall what it was, they stopped support for my browser awhile back and kept yelling at me about it. rofl

(Sorry for the late reply been super busy and had to get a new pc build)
...yeah I remember liking the writing and game play in 7 more than the others that I have played...

Ogremon is a great character! my favorite is zephyrmon, close second is Cho-Hakkaimon, but I also really like Ranamon, Ceresmon medium, Ofanimon, LadyDevimon, Palmon and it's evolutions, Tentomon and its evolutions, and cherubimon (good and evil) just to name a few x.X

thanks I use it for contests it was the easiest digimon to make into an avi honestly I would like to try and make more when I get the free time lol

I do like some of the older Nintendo games, but I certainly can't find anything to complain about with the newer games I have bought other than maybe optimize certain ones better lol

I feel you if I didn't have a planner with all my bills scheduled out and email notifications of the bills and receipts I would lose my paper work or forget about it lol

Yeah it is a pain to walk, but it has nice scenery which is always a bonus, I never went to school for it I kinda prefer to teach myself. I read a lot of articles on aquatic biology and botany as well as watch documentaries, always been more of a hobby than a dream job especially since to get a degree in marine biology it takes 8 years minimum lol

x.X maybe one day they will invent a fool proof cooking device so you won't burn your food lol

Yeah I watched as my husband built, programmed and re downloaded all the drivers on my pc he just built it today in about 6 hours, it is a process, but I am extremely happy my old one was about 20 years old and could not play the steam games I have been wanting and now I have no problem with them.

yeah I know basics with cars, but I normally stick to owning older cars since I have never really been big about having back up and side cameras or special Bluetooth computer components lol I currently have a 1994 jeep grand Cherokee considering upgrading to a 2000 or newer Toyota Camry when the right one appears lol

agreed I only went out when needed while under quarantine, but I would see over 50 people fishing or 100 people at the park on my way to the grocery store... I guess people didn't care or just got bored they didn't care if they got sick...

yeah a lot of websites are doing that x.X drives me crazy I just stopped using gaia aquarium just because I have to force enable flash to even play and that is every time I use it lol it is the same for certain other websites I think google chrome has just stopped supporting flash...

Any whooooooo How have you been?
yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:08 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

(Sorry for the late reply been super busy and had to get a new pc build)
...yeah I remember liking the writing and game play in 7 more than the others that I have played...

Ogremon is a great character! my favorite is zephyrmon, close second is Cho-Hakkaimon, but I also really like Ranamon, Ceresmon medium, Ofanimon, LadyDevimon, Palmon and it's evolutions, Tentomon and its evolutions, and cherubimon (good and evil) just to name a few x.X

thanks I use it for contests it was the easiest digimon to make into an avi honestly I would like to try and make more when I get the free time lol

I do like some of the older Nintendo games, but I certainly can't find anything to complain about with the newer games I have bought other than maybe optimize certain ones better lol

I feel you if I didn't have a planner with all my bills scheduled out and email notifications of the bills and receipts I would lose my paper work or forget about it lol

Yeah it is a pain to walk, but it has nice scenery which is always a bonus, I never went to school for it I kinda prefer to teach myself. I read a lot of articles on aquatic biology and botany as well as watch documentaries, always been more of a hobby than a dream job especially since to get a degree in marine biology it takes 8 years minimum lol

x.X maybe one day they will invent a fool proof cooking device so you won't burn your food lol

Yeah I watched as my husband built, programmed and re downloaded all the drivers on my pc he just built it today in about 6 hours, it is a process, but I am extremely happy my old one was about 20 years old and could not play the steam games I have been wanting and now I have no problem with them.

yeah I know basics with cars, but I normally stick to owning older cars since I have never really been big about having back up and side cameras or special Bluetooth computer components lol I currently have a 1994 jeep grand Cherokee considering upgrading to a 2000 or newer Toyota Camry when the right one appears lol

agreed I only went out when needed while under quarantine, but I would see over 50 people fishing or 100 people at the park on my way to the grocery store... I guess people didn't care or just got bored they didn't care if they got sick...

yeah a lot of websites are doing that x.X drives me crazy I just stopped using gaia aquarium just because I have to force enable flash to even play and that is every time I use it lol it is the same for certain other websites I think google chrome has just stopped supporting flash...

Any whooooooo How have you been?
yum_puddi

Tentomon, Lady Devimon, Palmon, and Renamon are the ones I know of off the top of my head.

Someone has made a palmon, if I get time after work tomorrow will see if I can find the avatar, it's been years ago.

Optimizing with certain games does seem to be a bit of an issue.

I mostly remember to pay them, not remembering where I set the damn bill...or if I even got one from them yet this month. Looked all over the place. Will have to hunt more after work tomorrow on that too. gonk

A good hobby to have. Always something to learn. emotion_yatta

Not bad, a PC from 2000 holding up this late in the game, is a good deal. Mine's not too much behind your's in age. ( well, your old one. ) think this one is from 05. It could probably handle the games just fine, other than the OS not compatible with them. And I am NEVER changing this OS. scream Screw windows 10. ( you want help breaking updates on it, let me know )

I like older cars myself. I'm a sucker for the boxy style of cars from the 70s to early 90s.
Nissans are my choice car, never had an issue with them for as long as I have had one.
Don't need fancy things in my car, hell I remember when clocks in cars weren't even standard. whee

I dunno, people just...augh... gonk I hates them. 4laugh
Can't seem to make them understand that OTHER PEOPLE HAVE COOTIES. STAY AT HOME CHALLENGE.... Dunno what other way to put it to make them understand.

That is indeed chrome, there IS a way to go into chrome and force flash on the newer ones.
Can't remember exactly what it was off the top of my head, will have to slide to another PC later and look it up for you if you want it.
The chrome I run always had flash support cause chrome stopped support of vista os before it upgraded browsers to the one that stopped flash. AHAHAHAHA.
I love flash. whee whee That's my attitude as of late. 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:50 pm
Nidorous

Tentomon, Lady Devimon, Palmon, and Renamon are the ones I know of off the top of my head.

Someone has made a palmon, if I get time after work tomorrow will see if I can find the avatar, it's been years ago.

I mostly remember to pay them, not remembering where I set the damn bill...or if I even got one from them yet this month. Looked all over the place. Will have to hunt more after work tomorrow on that too. gonk

Not bad, a PC from 2000 holding up this late in the game, is a good deal. Mine's not too much behind your's in age. ( well, your old one. ) think this one is from 05. It could probably handle the games just fine, other than the OS not compatible with them. And I am NEVER changing this OS. scream Screw windows 10. ( you want help breaking updates on it, let me know )

I like older cars myself. I'm a sucker for the boxy style of cars from the 70s to early 90s.
Nissans are my choice car, never had an issue with them for as long as I have had one.
Don't need fancy things in my car, hell I remember when clocks in cars weren't even standard. whee

Can't seem to make them understand that OTHER PEOPLE HAVE COOTIES. STAY AT HOME CHALLENGE.... Dunno what other way to put it to make them understand.

That is indeed chrome, there IS a way to go into chrome and force flash on the newer ones.
Can't remember exactly what it was off the top of my head, will have to slide to another PC later and look it up for you if you want it.
The chrome I run always had flash support cause chrome stopped support of vista os before it upgraded browsers to the one that stopped flash. AHAHAHAHA.

...That would be great! Been needing some new inspiration for avis lol recently all I do is go to runway and catwalk cycle through the avi's/items I already own and use that which isn't bad just gets repetitive

yeah I will gladly admit monster hunter world has optimization issues I honestly prefer older monster hunters world is just glitchy and feels like it is missing the soul of the other game plus they took out one of my favorite monsters and made the others I like paid dlc x.X I have never been a huge fan of paid dlc I understand not all games will come out perfect but that is what updates are for not paid dlc x.X

never been late on a bill my entire life, but man do I loose paper work especially if it something I need from like a year or 2 ago x.X it took me forever to get rid of my stocks I had gotten while working at walmart because I lost my paper work on my stock account number I sold them last year and I got the paperwork about 5-6 years ago x.X...Hope you are able to find the bill you're looking for!

Yeah I have a large array of hobbies which is nice since that means it is easy to find things in common with others, but is does not help me make friends lol I have discovered hobbies keep your mind and hands busy and happy, but will easily disrupt your social life which would be a negative if I actually had close friends I started really accumulating hobbies during and after high school when people would just come in and out of my life like I was a revolving door or something now I think my hobbies give me personality and character. I enjoy alone time as well as time with others... which use to be really hard since I use to be extremely depressive and hate myself. sometimes you just have to surround yourself with things you enjoy to find that inner peace well that and it helps to have a shoulder to lean on when you are depressed I think I have maybe 2 people that I can call a close friend and I like it that way since I know I can trust them and do not have to worry about people mistreating me or fights amongst my friend group... I honestly despise drama most things can easily be solved by taking a few moments to separate from a person or thing relaxing and thinking about the issue at hand and then discussing it and either finding a solution or a compromise not all things can end with both parties being happy so compromises are always acceptable it is a good way to teach people you can't always have everything you want all the time... (wow that was kinda a long rant lol)

Well to be honest the computer I have from 2000 was a hand me down and what saved it was when I got it I upgraded the graphics card to one that was compatible and had been released a year or 2 ago but now everything is fairly new except my solid state drive which I never fill up since I have an external hard drive and internal hard drive lol I am pretty happy with the performance my case is by corsair it's the Corsair obsidian 450D which is just a line that corsair makes without led fans that is great at keeping everything cool whether you use liquid cooling or fans. my pc is currently at 29 degrees Celsius which is about 15 degrees cooler than my prior pc which means a lot to me since I am not a fan of my computer being my rooms heater lol...

I feel you I never updated and still refuse to... I only use windows 7 it is the easiest and most user friendly installment of windows I have found. I have figured out what "mandatory" updates windows tries to update that brick the old system as well as force the update and I just never update and delete them if they ever try to re-update I ignore the update.

yeah the older cars seem more reliable my sister in law has bought 3 cars within the last year all newer than 2008 and all have proceeded to have the engine fail normally a piston or the engine fail entirely first 2 were Subaru foresters the newest one was a kai optima luckily the kai just had a piston issue and was still under warranty... honestly I don't care much about the special features of a car as long as it is reliable, has ac (since I live in the southern US it is already hitting 95 degrees during daylight hours x.x), and doesn't need complicated maintenance...

People are ignorant, but that doesn't excuse them from the law lol or so I was told I think people don't fully comprehend certain things and if it interferes with their daily routine they do their best to ignore it or act out...

I would like that I use flash a lot more than most people since I play certain online games that use it as well as certain videos/gifs I have bookmarked...

I don't blame you ... I just take things one day at a time and hope for the best lol like today I plan on cooking something I have never cooked before so either it will be fantastic or a huge learning experience either way obtaining the knowledge from the experience is good whether the experience itself was bad or not...

yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:36 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

...That would be great! Been needing some new inspiration for avis lol recently all I do is go to runway and catwalk cycle through the avi's/items I already own and use that which isn't bad just gets repetitive

yeah I will gladly admit monster hunter world has optimization issues I honestly prefer older monster hunters world is just glitchy and feels like it is missing the soul of the other game plus they took out one of my favorite monsters and made the others I like paid dlc x.X I have never been a huge fan of paid dlc I understand not all games will come out perfect but that is what updates are for not paid dlc x.X

never been late on a bill my entire life, but man do I loose paper work especially if it something I need from like a year or 2 ago x.X it took me forever to get rid of my stocks I had gotten while working at walmart because I lost my paper work on my stock account number I sold them last year and I got the paperwork about 5-6 years ago x.X...Hope you are able to find the bill you're looking for!

Yeah I have a large array of hobbies which is nice since that means it is easy to find things in common with others, but is does not help me make friends lol I have discovered hobbies keep your mind and hands busy and happy, but will easily disrupt your social life which would be a negative if I actually had close friends I started really accumulating hobbies during and after high school when people would just come in and out of my life like I was a revolving door or something now I think my hobbies give me personality and character. I enjoy alone time as well as time with others... which use to be really hard since I use to be extremely depressive and hate myself. sometimes you just have to surround yourself with things you enjoy to find that inner peace well that and it helps to have a shoulder to lean on when you are depressed I think I have maybe 2 people that I can call a close friend and I like it that way since I know I can trust them and do not have to worry about people mistreating me or fights amongst my friend group... I honestly despise drama most things can easily be solved by taking a few moments to separate from a person or thing relaxing and thinking about the issue at hand and then discussing it and either finding a solution or a compromise not all things can end with both parties being happy so compromises are always acceptable it is a good way to teach people you can't always have everything you want all the time... (wow that was kinda a long rant lol)

Well to be honest the computer I have from 2000 was a hand me down and what saved it was when I got it I upgraded the graphics card to one that was compatible and had been released a year or 2 ago but now everything is fairly new except my solid state drive which I never fill up since I have an external hard drive and internal hard drive lol I am pretty happy with the performance my case is by corsair it's the Corsair obsidian 450D which is just a line that corsair makes without led fans that is great at keeping everything cool whether you use liquid cooling or fans. my pc is currently at 29 degrees Celsius which is about 15 degrees cooler than my prior pc which means a lot to me since I am not a fan of my computer being my rooms heater lol...

I feel you I never updated and still refuse to... I only use windows 7 it is the easiest and most user friendly installment of windows I have found. I have figured out what "mandatory" updates windows tries to update that brick the old system as well as force the update and I just never update and delete them if they ever try to re-update I ignore the update.

yeah the older cars seem more reliable my sister in law has bought 3 cars within the last year all newer than 2008 and all have proceeded to have the engine fail normally a piston or the engine fail entirely first 2 were Subaru foresters the newest one was a kai optima luckily the kai just had a piston issue and was still under warranty... honestly I don't care much about the special features of a car as long as it is reliable, has ac (since I live in the southern US it is already hitting 95 degrees during daylight hours x.x), and doesn't need complicated maintenance...

People are ignorant, but that doesn't excuse them from the law lol or so I was told I think people don't fully comprehend certain things and if it interferes with their daily routine they do their best to ignore it or act out...

I would like that I use flash a lot more than most people since I play certain online games that use it as well as certain videos/gifs I have bookmarked...

I don't blame you ... I just take things one day at a time and hope for the best lol like today I plan on cooking something I have never cooked before so either it will be fantastic or a huge learning experience either way obtaining the knowledge from the experience is good whether the experience itself was bad or not...

yum_puddi

Not the best one, but...
here Seen better and newer versions, not finding them when I want to now. Figures. gonk

Been a little late a few times, but that's only because I'm kinda a** at checking the mail every damn day.
Still not found that damn bill either. scream

A smaller group of close friends is better than a wide group of friends I think. I've got one or two close ones, I am s**t at keeping in contact with people. gonk

I am also horrible at filling up harddrives. I fill them up quick as s**t. NEED MORE USB PORTS. Or more externals that have their own power supply and can use the USB port addition. Then the issue would be need bigger surge protector. gonk

Not a clue what mine runs at temp wise, I know it can get warm in here with it running, but I can fix that by turning the window AC on behind it. Vista doesnt have a temp monitor built in and never bothered to get one.

HP Pavilion Slimline s3400f Desktop PC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome. Glad to know I am not the only stubborn one not upgrading. Some of my laptops came with 10, but, that's alright, I broke them as soon as I could, no more updates.

Sounds like you'd benefit from just killing updates off as well. It's a little time consuming, in 10, shouldn't be too hard in 7, can still simply turn them off. Unlike 10. But if you want to break a few things, let me know, can give you the link to a prior post.

Older cars I think are more reliable. And they're mini-tanks on wheels. As long as you can keep up with the general maintenance and parts for them that they need, they'll be fine.
Ouch, damn. Your sister has horrible luck. Kia and Subaru are both Korean made, you'd have to know the VIN number to know where it was manufactured. Some are in the US, some are in Canada, and a few are from Korea. Some assembly plants have better quality than others.

I know the heat of the south well. 3nodding Not fun some days. Though, the north isn't much better any more. Just as humid and hot here. Supposed to hit 90s friday. gonk And the back room at work always feels like 90 degrees.

You have a very good point. Alas, people are ignorant, and inconsiderate of others.

https://www.chromium.org/flash-roadmap

https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/7084871?hl=en

https://cloud.google.com/docs/chrome-enterprise/policies/?policy=ComponentUpdatesEnabled

Those should help you enable flash again, and one lets you know what chrome will be doing in new updates along the way. Might want to break chrome updates before they screw it up.

Whatcha cookin'? emotion_omnomnom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:58 pm
Nidorous

Not the best one, but...
here Seen better and newer versions, not finding them when I want to now. Figures. gonk

Been a little late a few times, but that's only because I'm kinda a** at checking the mail every damn day.

A smaller group of close friends is better than a wide group of friends I think. I've got one or two close ones, I am s**t at keeping in contact with people. gonk

I am also horrible at filling up harddrives. I fill them up quick as s**t. NEED MORE USB PORTS. Or more externals that have their own power supply and can use the USB port addition. Then the issue would be need bigger surge protector. gonk

Not a clue what mine runs at temp wise, I know it can get warm in here with it running, but I can fix that by turning the window AC on behind it. Vista doesnt have a temp monitor built in and never bothered to get one.

Awesome. Glad to know I am not the only stubborn one not upgrading. Some of my laptops came with 10, but, that's alright, I broke them as soon as I could, no more updates.

Sounds like you'd benefit from just killing updates off as well. It's a little time consuming, in 10, shouldn't be too hard in 7, can still simply turn them off. Unlike 10. But if you want to break a few things, let me know, can give you the link to a prior post.

Older cars I think are more reliable. And they're mini-tanks on wheels. As long as you can keep up with the general maintenance and parts for them that they need, they'll be fine.
Ouch, damn. Your sister has horrible luck. Kia and Subaru are both Korean made, you'd have to know the VIN number to know where it was manufactured. Some are in the US, some are in Canada, and a few are from Korea. Some assembly plants have better quality than others.

I know the heat of the south well. 3nodding Not fun some days. Though, the north isn't much better any more. Just as humid and hot here. Supposed to hit 90s friday. gonk And the back room at work always feels like 90 degrees.

You have a very good point. Alas, people are ignorant, and inconsiderate of others.

https://cloud.google.com/docs/chrome-enterprise/policies/?policy=ComponentUpdatesEnabled

Those should help you enable flash again, and one lets you know what chrome will be doing in new updates along the way. Might want to break chrome updates before they screw it up.

...thanks it isn't bad but their are some newer items that could make it look more accurate! I really miss tektek it made things so much easier lol

I would see about getting your receipt sent digitally to email it makes it easier to organize and pay to me personally. and if all else fails I can print a copy of the receipt and wither mail in the payment or pay in person.

Yeah it is easier to be more trusting to me if you have a small group of friends... you seem to contact me regularly maybe you could find a common platform and talk their I understand a lot of the time people are too busy to hang out so just chatting is always nice. I am not a professional therapist, but I always lend an ear if needed, that includes acquaintances, so if you ever are needing to vent or just to get an opinion from some one I try to do my best to be honest while not being too harsh lol...

if you do not have enough usb's then internal is normally the way to go I bought a case with 2 ssd slots and 6 internal hard drive slots just in case and I save images and videos/music on my 1tb external hard drive,

yeah I like how safe I feel in older vehicles. I actually do not mind doing regular maintenance on my vehicle it is when something goes wrong I get stressed and tend to not want to deal with it...my old vehicle was a newer mazda 3 hatchback and it had its motor mounts broken before I bought it and I didn't notice until a month in and that was AWFUL then the transfer case busted I got rid of that car immediately ...honestly prefer older cars because of the stories I have heard and personal experiences with newer cars lol yeah she tends to have poor luck she has the mindset that these 2 particular brands are the only ones she likes and wants and only buys from those 2 companies which isn't the best mindset to have when your cars keep breaking...

yeah honestly I only ever go outside during the hot seasons when I am gardening or swimming. It doesn't help that my skin is sensitive to sunlight of any kind and I burn even with most sunscreens x.x I had band camp one year and stood in the shade outside for an hour with spf 60 sunscreen and when I was done I looked like a lobster x.X I don't really tan I more burn bad then the skin flakes off if it is real bad I might actually scab and scar from it x.X...

yeah people don't take others peoples experiences and lives into consideration x.X I honestly do not blame retail workers for getting upset about working during a pandemic without extra pay especially since customers are so rude and obnoxious when they are low on stock or remove a product since they have nothing to do with that it is the suppliers job as well as management to keep things stocked or ordered.

Thanks that helped a lot! hopefully chrome rethinks its stance and doesn't get rid of flash completely...

I cooked Katsudon it actually turned out pretty well I was surprised! I normally do not cook Asian cuisine since I am not confident with those techniques and could easily buy it out for better quality, but katsudon is simply pork cutlet (with panko) fried served over rice, eggs, and veggies. Honestly if I had to pick a favorite cuisine it would be hard since I love Japanese (even though I can't cook it well), Italian, and American(mainly american bbq and southern food)...

Sorry if you not finding your bill is stressing you out if you ever get some down time you might could call the company and ask for a digital copy or just the balance if you plan to pay it online.

yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:05 am
Nidorous

Awesome that you got to surprise her. emotion_yatta Tired is good, means you worked hard. And maybe partied harder.

rofl Don;t you enjoy when that happens, wake up, wonder why something is wrong, take a leak and BAM it hits your half asleep wobbly a** like a ton of bricks. Sorry that the hot crappy weather came back to you.

I think MUST have psych eval coming in, a few years honorably discharged military experience, must put assets on hold / sell them ( we know the cheeto has not done this ); being president should not be a paid position. While in the white house, yes, your living wages are taken care of, and after service to the country, you get one lump sum of X amount of dollars, that amount is equal to the favor garnered to you by the people and how much of a service you gave them, so in kind they get to choose your paid leave from service to the white house / presidency. blaugh

Grandpa growing lots of things? Glad it made him happy that you're growing things too.

Ah, the Kurama-crush strikes another fangirl, huh? rofl Seems most of the female fanbase of that show went for Kurama or Hiei. Was amusing to watch them argue about them. 3nodding

Could have an AI do the test. Maybe a mix of science nerds watching for hackers on the AI. Maybe the least corruptible.

Poor little carrots. mourns rofl And on top of that, you devoured the ice cream huh? eyes suspiciously

National government should butt out. Local should have the say as you said. But they're seeing dollar signs and probably elections as well.

U.S. At A Glance
Total Cases = 2,063,812
New Cases = 25,468
Total Deaths = 115,271
New Deaths = 646

break down

The one I was thinking of was simple, column on the left would translate to the word / sentence in a bottom left column. On the left, they broke down the words for you as best they could.

sorry for the late reply. sweatdrop

nah not partied harder. ATE a lot though. lol

It's been raining again and so it's cool so I'm happy again but this weather makes me want to sleep a lot. I did however finish Tamora's books now so gonna start on the Cane series you recommended. 3nodding

lol if any government office is not a paid position, especially the presidency- I don't think we'd have anyone running for it except for the occasional delulu (trust me, we had someone who wanted to run for presidency before because he said he was some intergalactic superhero of some sort). also cheeto. I learned one of his enemies is a relative? niece or something who is exposing him for taxes or something. I really didn't read it, I just skimmed that from my facebook feed.

yes, he is. frankly dont know what else he is growing atm. he's not exactly a serious farmer. more like whatever he thinks of that he wants to plant or raise kind of guy. Unfortunately, no because of the difference in soil/land and weather.

lol rofl I actually laughed out loud when you called him a shrimp and then realized that I probably am shorter if Hei was a real person and then if he is a shrimp what am i? lol #shortpeopleproblems lol Kuwabara was a comedic relief tbh. ahahaha well Kurama was pretty cool. Hei was cool too - like the bad boy type but was actually a softie on the inside.

I thought about the reset button again and had a headache thinking about temporal vortex and spacetime continuum.

That's a good idea. Then I think I watched too much Terminator because I'm like what if the AI evolves and just you know decides to kill us all because our species is a disappointment.

I will not be guilty for eating vegetables! HAHAHAHAHA ugh I wanna eat ice cream but its too cold for ice cream. it's raining again.

Everything's just annoying right now I don't even wanna talk about it. But the situation right now is really bad. sigh. why can't this virus just die out already. fml.

Uh I'm not sure either but I liked that site. It was more accurate that google translate.

how are you finding these old toons! I have a hard time on youtube looking for those.. but then again maybe it's country restrictions. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:39 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Not the best one, but...

...thanks it isn't bad but their are some newer items that could make it look more accurate! I really miss tektek it made things so much easier lol

I would see about getting your receipt sent digitally to email it makes it easier to organize and pay to me personally. and if all else fails I can print a copy of the receipt and wither mail in the payment or pay in person.

Yeah it is easier to be more trusting to me if you have a small group of friends... you seem to contact me regularly maybe you could find a common platform and talk their I understand a lot of the time people are too busy to hang out so just chatting is always nice. I am not a professional therapist, but I always lend an ear if needed, that includes acquaintances, so if you ever are needing to vent or just to get an opinion from some one I try to do my best to be honest while not being too harsh lol...

if you do not have enough usb's then internal is normally the way to go I bought a case with 2 ssd slots and 6 internal hard drive slots just in case and I save images and videos/music on my 1tb external hard drive,

yeah I like how safe I feel in older vehicles. I actually do not mind doing regular maintenance on my vehicle it is when something goes wrong I get stressed and tend to not want to deal with it...my old vehicle was a newer mazda 3 hatchback and it had its motor mounts broken before I bought it and I didn't notice until a month in and that was AWFUL then the transfer case busted I got rid of that car immediately ...honestly prefer older cars because of the stories I have heard and personal experiences with newer cars lol yeah she tends to have poor luck she has the mindset that these 2 particular brands are the only ones she likes and wants and only buys from those 2 companies which isn't the best mindset to have when your cars keep breaking...

yeah honestly I only ever go outside during the hot seasons when I am gardening or swimming. It doesn't help that my skin is sensitive to sunlight of any kind and I burn even with most sunscreens x.x I had band camp one year and stood in the shade outside for an hour with spf 60 sunscreen and when I was done I looked like a lobster x.X I don't really tan I more burn bad then the skin flakes off if it is real bad I might actually scab and scar from it x.X...

yeah people don't take others peoples experiences and lives into consideration x.X I honestly do not blame retail workers for getting upset about working during a pandemic without extra pay especially since customers are so rude and obnoxious when they are low on stock or remove a product since they have nothing to do with that it is the suppliers job as well as management to keep things stocked or ordered.

Thanks that helped a lot! hopefully chrome rethinks its stance and doesn't get rid of flash completely...

I cooked Katsudon it actually turned out pretty well I was surprised! I normally do not cook Asian cuisine since I am not confident with those techniques and could easily buy it out for better quality, but katsudon is simply pork cutlet (with panko) fried served over rice, eggs, and veggies. Honestly if I had to pick a favorite cuisine it would be hard since I love Japanese (even though I can't cook it well), Italian, and American(mainly american bbq and southern food)...

Sorry if you not finding your bill is stressing you out if you ever get some down time you might could call the company and ask for a digital copy or just the balance if you plan to pay it online.

yum_puddi

Lots of newer items to make it look more accurate, just can't find the newer ones since gaia switched servers and blocked caching of pages on google, makes finding things I once knew existed harder to find.

AFTER writing the check out and just mailing that anyway...I found the bill...it was in the mailbox. They were late getting it to me. Usually it comes the same time the electric bill does. Ah, nah on electronic billing. Call me old. But I like my paper trail and the only a*****e in my bank account is ME. whee

Online, I'm alright with keeping contact, as long as other said party is still online on sites I know and use. But sending a text? Horrible. Email? Worse. Phonecall? HA! No. whee Hang out, as in go outside? Nooo thanks. Didn't enjoy it before the virus outbreak, really don't now. I get 'outside' enough when I have to leave for work, and then I have enough 'social' there to last me months. gonk
All in all, I am good. 3nodding Not hurting for social at all, just suck at being social.

You see my case above, it is the slim line which means it has no extra space for anything.

User Image Sitting a bigger external like this, it is WIDER than my PC.
User Image Looking at this thing from this angle, head on, it is probably just as wide as my PC is.

Been awhile since I opened it, but think I am still running PATA inside this thing.
I can't complain too bad about the USB, it has 2 on the front, 4 in the back. I've added a USB hub.
User Image
Only issue is if the external is not supplied by its own power pack, it will sometimes fail to recognize the external or lose connection to it. Currently have 3 externals with power packs, and three with out, sadly all USB ports directly to the PC are in use at the moment.

As for internal harddrive, well, you figure this thing is from 05-06 maybe? 500 gb harddrive was high end standard at the time for a premade PC out of the box.
Since I have my tablet plugged in, had to take off one of the harddrives, at the moment sitting at 8,500gigs, if the other hardrive was in, would be 9,500gigs that I usually have on at any one time. My other external is for swapping around between PCs to move things.

Yes, images, music, videos, anime, movies, anything and everything I might find of interest, goes on harddrives. I have learned that while nothing is ever truly gone on the net, some things are damn hard to find again and it is easier to keep them on my drives.

Holy s**t, yes, glad you managed to get rid of the car quick. Sounds like it was a headache and a half.

Newer cars, not made as well, too many add ons and you pay higher prices for cars that will drop in value by over half before you drive it off the lot! Which really sucks.
Your friend...wow. If a brand like that kept breaking on me, would be questioning the brand and where it is coming from. Would try a different manufacture of that brand, if same thing happened, then would switch brands.

You remind me of a coworker with your sun issues. Red head by any chance?
My pale red headed coworker has similar issues.

It should be a law, everyone should work retail, janitorial/ maintenance work atleast once in their life for a month.
Then we wouldn't have half the issues we do in public or in retail. blaugh

You're welcome. Sadly, I don't think it's gonna rethink anything. Would stick with the chrome you have now if possible if you're happy with it. While I can see flash on mine, HTML5 isn't liked too well on mine some days. If you can have both, keep it if you can.

Oh, sounds good. emotion_omnomnom Wouldnt dare try it myself with cooking it. Would ruin it. My 'japanese' cooking is ramen in the microwave. 4laugh .

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:29 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

U.S. At A Glance
Total Cases = 2,063,812
New Cases = 25,468
Total Deaths = 115,271
New Deaths = 646

break down

sorry for the late reply. sweatdrop

nah not partied harder. ATE a lot though. lol

It's been raining again and so it's cool so I'm happy again but this weather makes me want to sleep a lot. I did however finish Tamora's books now so gonna start on the Cane series you recommended. 3nodding

lol if any government office is not a paid position, especially the presidency- I don't think we'd have anyone running for it except for the occasional delulu (trust me, we had someone who wanted to run for presidency before because he said he was some intergalactic superhero of some sort). also cheeto. I learned one of his enemies is a relative? niece or something who is exposing him for taxes or something. I really didn't read it, I just skimmed that from my facebook feed.

yes, he is. frankly dont know what else he is growing atm. he's not exactly a serious farmer. more like whatever he thinks of that he wants to plant or raise kind of guy. Unfortunately, no because of the difference in soil/land and weather.

lol rofl I actually laughed out loud when you called him a shrimp and then realized that I probably am shorter if Hei was a real person and then if he is a shrimp what am i? lol #shortpeopleproblems lol Kuwabara was a comedic relief tbh. ahahaha well Kurama was pretty cool. Hei was cool too - like the bad boy type but was actually a softie on the inside.

I thought about the reset button again and had a headache thinking about temporal vortex and spacetime continuum.

That's a good idea. Then I think I watched too much Terminator because I'm like what if the AI evolves and just you know decides to kill us all because our species is a disappointment.

I will not be guilty for eating vegetables! HAHAHAHAHA ugh I wanna eat ice cream but its too cold for ice cream. it's raining again.

Everything's just annoying right now I don't even wanna talk about it. But the situation right now is really bad. sigh. why can't this virus just die out already. fml.

Uh I'm not sure either but I liked that site. It was more accurate that google translate.

how are you finding these old toons! I have a hard time on youtube looking for those.. but then again maybe it's country restrictions. gonk

Late too, dont feel bad. blaugh

Wish I could sleep in in nice cool weather.
Been so-so weather wise here, not as bad as it could be.

Let me know how you like the series, it's really well written I think.

...An intergalactic super hero...vs...cheeto. I'm going with the hero. whee
Well, the presidency wouldn't be paid out until end of term, and the people get to vote on the pay they get. If they thought they were s**t, well, they can reflect that by giving them a s**t amount. If they were a great president, then they can reflect that in the amount they're given. Say out of a possible 10K ( no idea what the hell the pres makes ) 10k being the best president ever, and 0.01 being worst ever; based on X categories and a summary of his presidency under each; then based on just how the person over all feels about the candidate and how well they did in their term, on a scale of 0.01 to 10k, where would you rank this president's pay out for their 'job ___ done'.

Think his enemy is uncle too? Something about their kid on life support and trump taking all his dad;s money and they complained about it, then trump stopped funding the life support for the person? Skimmed an article about it. shrug
Think about 60% of america atleast is his enemy and probably 80% of the world.

Grandpa have the better land and weather I take it?
Hey, that's the way to live though. Don't have to be a serious farmer to live and can plant whatever you feel like. 3nodding

Google says:
4' 10"
Appearance. Hiei is the shortest of the four main characters at only 4' 10" during the Dark Tournament (excluding his hair) as stated by Juri. At the end of the series, an artbook puts him at 5' 3". His height is never mentioned in the anime or manga, aside from the DT reference. -Oct 11, 2018

Kuwabara was. And YYHA only up played that to make him even better.
Watch it if you've never seen it. If you have, watch it again! whee

When you said he was actually a softie inside I snickered.

Yusuke: "You're so full of crap." imitating Hiei " 'I don't care' "... "You've been rooting for me. You did this to help me survive. I told everyone that you'd come back to rescue us when we needed you most, you big softie... or should I say little softie?"

Or what if when we hit reset...it becomes the twilight zone!? emotion_jawdrop

Well, if the AI evolves that much and wants to kill us all, it'll happen one way or another. I mean people are gonna push AIs some how or another until that happens, then and only then will they MAYBE give up on AIs, until then, they're gonna make and strive for better AIs. Might as well use them to our advantage while we can; keep cheetos outta office.

Too cold for ice cream...hm, this sounds like a good problem to have right now.

There seems to be some kinda break through maybe? Too soon to say I think yet for 100%, but some kinda drug seems to help fight it a little.

Finding old things, I use a combo of google then youtube if I cant recall the name of it. Why? Something in particular you want to see? speaking of old things...

blaugh .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:02 pm
Nidorous

Lots of newer items to make it look more accurate, just can't find the newer ones since gaia switched servers and blocked caching of pages on google, makes finding things I once knew existed harder to find.

AFTER writing the check out and just mailing that anyway...I found the bill...it was in the mailbox. They were late getting it to me. Usually it comes the same time the electric bill does. Ah, nah on electronic billing. Call me old. But I like my paper trail and the only a*****e in my bank account is ME. whee

Online, I'm alright with keeping contact, as long as other said party is still online on sites I know and use. But sending a text? Horrible. Email? Worse. Phonecall? HA! No. whee Hang out, as in go outside? Nooo thanks. Didn't enjoy it before the virus outbreak, really don't now. I get 'outside' enough when I have to leave for work, and then I have enough 'social' there to last me months. gonk
All in all, I am good. 3nodding Not hurting for social at all, just suck at being social.

You see my case above, it is the slim line which means it has no extra space for anything.

User Image Looking at this thing from this angle, head on, it is probably just as wide as my PC is.

Been awhile since I opened it, but think I am still running PATA inside this thing.
I can't complain too bad about the USB, it has 2 on the front, 4 in the back. I've added a USB hub.
User Image
Only issue is if the external is not supplied by its own power pack, it will sometimes fail to recognize the external or lose connection to it. Currently have 3 externals with power packs, and three with out, sadly all USB ports directly to the PC are in use at the moment.

As for internal harddrive, well, you figure this thing is from 05-06 maybe? 500 gb harddrive was high end standard at the time for a premade PC out of the box.
Since I have my tablet plugged in, had to take off one of the harddrives, at the moment sitting at 8,500gigs, if the other hardrive was in, would be 9,500gigs that I usually have on at any one time. My other external is for swapping around between PCs to move things.

Yes, images, music, videos, anime, movies, anything and everything I might find of interest, goes on harddrives. I have learned that while nothing is ever truly gone on the net, some things are damn hard to find again and it is easier to keep them on my drives.

Holy s**t, yes, glad you managed to get rid of the car quick. Sounds like it was a headache and a half.

Newer cars, not made as well, too many add ons and you pay higher prices for cars that will drop in value by over half before you drive it off the lot! Which really sucks.
Your friend...wow. If a brand like that kept breaking on me, would be questioning the brand and where it is coming from. Would try a different manufacture of that brand, if same thing happened, then would switch brands.

It should be a law, everyone should work retail, janitorial/ maintenance work atleast once in their life for a month.

You're welcome. Sadly, I don't think it's gonna rethink anything. Would stick with the chrome you have now if possible if you're happy with it. While I can see flash on mine, HTML5 isn't liked too well on mine some days. If you can have both, keep it if you can.

Oh, sounds good. emotion_omnomnom Wouldnt dare try it myself with cooking it. Would ruin it. My 'japanese' cooking is ramen in the microwave. 4laugh .

...yeah I can't get the astra item to animate on gaia any more I still use them though b/c they are cute. to me when I want an item on gaia a lot of people are holding onto the item or don't get on any more so older items can be difficult to find... newer once at times as well especially since gaia is now limiting some gaia cash items in the cash stores which makes the price higher in market place, luckily every item I really like I already own why I try to help others when I can since i know trying to obtain certain items can be difficult.

that sounds awful I have a planner on my phone with all my bills listed and recently the power bill has been sending itself delayed by a week and it throws me off budgeting I assume it is because of the pandemic, but I am a person who likes things to arrive on time so I can deal with them and be done for a month lol

Online is easy to stay in touch especially since I am on my pc all the time even when I am busy if it isn't a long convo I can send a short response which suffices a person until I can listen to them or have a longer conversation with them later... text super easy for me since I normally have my phone on me in case of an emergency since i do freelance and stay at home I am the back up for most people I am close too if a car breaks down or they need help with something... phone calls on the other hand I am awful at I tend to get lost in a conversation and I know that so if I do not have to I don't answer most phone calls and respond with an email or text if at all possible... emails I check once a week unless I know I have a bill due soon lol I try to be social to a handful of people but honestly I would rather stay indoors and be left to my own devices...

I have seen slim cases before I have one in my entertainment room in case I want to watch anything online or need a back up but they really can't fit anything in them x.x especially cpu fans and graphics cards... that is a lot of gigs lol ,but you are right I save everything I really like because when I need it or want it again I will have a difficult time re-finding it...

it was I am not a huge fan of mazda since that car was such a pain lol

some people don't get that a brand can be bad and move onto a new brand... she likes the political stances of both subaru and kai so she refuses to buy other cars which isn't a good reason to buy a car from a company especially when having such bad luck with that brand prior...

I have reddish brown hair more brown than red though and blue eyes... pale with lots of freckles x.X

Agreed I have worked khols, walmart, and target all were awful in their own ways lol I feel like some people do not understand that other people deal with struggles outside of work no one wants to deal with them at work as well...I try to be nice to retail workers b/c I was one and understand that stuff happens beyond their control and I wish more people understood that and sympathized more with workers...

yeah I plan on leaving my chrome as is now that I fixed flash and everything is working properly... i know the second I try to change browsers or change something on chrome it will have something vital fail lol

Yeah I do not advise frying to anyone inexperienced I have done it since I was 15 so I feel comfortable with frying almost anything... and Japanese food is extremely hard to perfect if you do not grow up cooking and eating it so I usually leave most Asian food to the professionals unless it is something easy or simple like a hot pot or fried I have made some killer Croquette before but they are extremely hard to make even for me at times lol

yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:02 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

User Image

...yeah I can't get the astra item to animate on gaia any more I still use them though b/c they are cute. to me when I want an item on gaia a lot of people are holding onto the item or don't get on any more so older items can be difficult to find... newer once at times as well especially since gaia is now limiting some gaia cash items in the cash stores which makes the price higher in market place, luckily every item I really like I already own why I try to help others when I can since i know trying to obtain certain items can be difficult.

that sounds awful I have a planner on my phone with all my bills listed and recently the power bill has been sending itself delayed by a week and it throws me off budgeting I assume it is because of the pandemic, but I am a person who likes things to arrive on time so I can deal with them and be done for a month lol

Online is easy to stay in touch especially since I am on my pc all the time even when I am busy if it isn't a long convo I can send a short response which suffices a person until I can listen to them or have a longer conversation with them later... text super easy for me since I normally have my phone on me in case of an emergency since i do freelance and stay at home I am the back up for most people I am close too if a car breaks down or they need help with something... phone calls on the other hand I am awful at I tend to get lost in a conversation and I know that so if I do not have to I don't answer most phone calls and respond with an email or text if at all possible... emails I check once a week unless I know I have a bill due soon lol I try to be social to a handful of people but honestly I would rather stay indoors and be left to my own devices...

I have seen slim cases before I have one in my entertainment room in case I want to watch anything online or need a back up but they really can't fit anything in them x.x especially cpu fans and graphics cards... that is a lot of gigs lol ,but you are right I save everything I really like because when I need it or want it again I will have a difficult time re-finding it...

it was I am not a huge fan of mazda since that car was such a pain lol

some people don't get that a brand can be bad and move onto a new brand... she likes the political stances of both subaru and kai so she refuses to buy other cars which isn't a good reason to buy a car from a company especially when having such bad luck with that brand prior...

I have reddish brown hair more brown than red though and blue eyes... pale with lots of freckles x.X

Agreed I have worked khols, walmart, and target all were awful in their own ways lol I feel like some people do not understand that other people deal with struggles outside of work no one wants to deal with them at work as well...I try to be nice to retail workers b/c I was one and understand that stuff happens beyond their control and I wish more people understood that and sympathized more with workers...

yeah I plan on leaving my chrome as is now that I fixed flash and everything is working properly... i know the second I try to change browsers or change something on chrome it will have something vital fail lol

Yeah I do not advise frying to anyone inexperienced I have done it since I was 15 so I feel comfortable with frying almost anything... and Japanese food is extremely hard to perfect if you do not grow up cooking and eating it so I usually leave most Asian food to the professionals unless it is something easy or simple like a hot pot or fried I have made some killer Croquette before but they are extremely hard to make even for me at times lol

yum_puddi

No, astras were turned off by gaia. Not sure why, they have the flares animated why not astras too? I liked the animation on them and miss some of the poses, can't use some of my favorite ones now because of it.

It's a pain that they're limiting things and by the time I see them, they are gone or I am broke. And then gaia claims they're "fixing inflation" by limiting plat around the site and kins. gonk Now we're even more broke than before and still cant get our s**t. scream Thanks gaia.

I'm horrible with that. Keeping organized with a planner. I have a stack of bills, I know what needs paid when. That's how I go about doing that one. whee

That's good that you're home and can play back up for those in need. I bet they feel reassured that they can rely on you if things get bad. emotion_yatta I'm definitely the later, stay in doors and left to my own devices. It's only gotten worse over the years with people getting stupider than they had been. gonk

Yeah, can't fit anything else than what is standard in them. Which, its alright I do have a lot of bigger towers around here from older PCs if I wanted to use those, but I'm fine with my slim, it fits on the desk. Just wish had more usb ports. NEED MORE HARDDRIVES. 4laugh Yes lots of gigs.

Never personally had any dealing with mazdas, and never had anyone near me own one, but dont see many of them on the roads much, probably a sign something is wrong...

I say you need to brain wash your friend and get her to test drive something else, just for shits and giggles, she may like it better... As for their political stances...eh, know nothing about them, but when cars go political, good time to not support them, not matter the side they take.

Sounds like you have the dominate genetics for a redhead when it comes to skin. You can thank whoever had red hair in your family for those genes and why you're crispy in the sun.

3nodding Yes, if they did those jobs for just a little while, they'd know the pain of it and wouldn't be such ********. scream
...or so I hope. gonk

Know that feeling. Glad you got flash working for you again. emotion_yatta Good chrome...good browser....you damn ram hog. gonk

...fishsticks and veggies, we'll call it a Croquette. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:16 am
Nidorous

Late too, dont feel bad. blaugh

Wish I could sleep in in nice cool weather.
Been so-so weather wise here, not as bad as it could be.

Let me know how you like the series, it's really well written I think.

...An intergalactic super hero...vs...cheeto. I'm going with the hero. whee
Well, the presidency wouldn't be paid out until end of term, and the people get to vote on the pay they get. If they thought they were s**t, well, they can reflect that by giving them a s**t amount. If they were a great president, then they can reflect that in the amount they're given. Say out of a possible 10K ( no idea what the hell the pres makes ) 10k being the best president ever, and 0.01 being worst ever; based on X categories and a summary of his presidency under each; then based on just how the person over all feels about the candidate and how well they did in their term, on a scale of 0.01 to 10k, where would you rank this president's pay out for their 'job ___ done'.

Think his enemy is uncle too? Something about their kid on life support and trump taking all his dad;s money and they complained about it, then trump stopped funding the life support for the person? Skimmed an article about it. shrug
Think about 60% of america atleast is his enemy and probably 80% of the world.

Grandpa have the better land and weather I take it?
Hey, that's the way to live though. Don't have to be a serious farmer to live and can plant whatever you feel like. 3nodding

Google says:
4' 10"
Appearance. Hiei is the shortest of the four main characters at only 4' 10" during the Dark Tournament (excluding his hair) as stated by Juri. At the end of the series, an artbook puts him at 5' 3". His height is never mentioned in the anime or manga, aside from the DT reference. -Oct 11, 2018

Kuwabara was. And YYHA only up played that to make him even better.
Watch it if you've never seen it. If you have, watch it again! whee

When you said he was actually a softie inside I snickered.

Yusuke: "You're so full of crap." imitating Hiei " 'I don't care' "... "You've been rooting for me. You did this to help me survive. I told everyone that you'd come back to rescue us when we needed you most, you big softie... or should I say little softie?"

Or what if when we hit reset...it becomes the twilight zone!? emotion_jawdrop

Well, if the AI evolves that much and wants to kill us all, it'll happen one way or another. I mean people are gonna push AIs some how or another until that happens, then and only then will they MAYBE give up on AIs, until then, they're gonna make and strive for better AIs. Might as well use them to our advantage while we can; keep cheetos outta office.

Too cold for ice cream...hm, this sounds like a good problem to have right now.

There seems to be some kinda break through maybe? Too soon to say I think yet for 100%, but some kinda drug seems to help fight it a little.

Finding old things, I use a combo of google then youtube if I cant recall the name of it. Why? Something in particular you want to see? speaking of old things...

blaugh .

I've been having sleeping problems. fml. so my brain hasn't been functioning well enough to reply but I slept enough today so here I am. lol

Well hope it gets cooler for you though it is summer for you now right? speaking of summer. no gaian summer event. must be because of the pandemic. it just crossed my mind when summer came to mind.

I haven't even started yet even if I have been meaning to. gonk as I said been sleep deprived. sweatdrop

ahaha lesser evil eh? a delulu > cheeto. really? but pretty sure he's been abusing his power gaining a lot of money so that pay wouldn't even bother him.

uh no. it was about his corporations and taxes. didn't really read. ugh now I wish I had.

yep. he has. 3nodding better planting conditions, he would say. 3nodding
my grandma's been pissed off about it though. lol She wants him to stick to one project. 3nodding it's been going on for years they bicker about it and they even fight I can't count how many times he had to sleep at the farm because of it but in the end, love wins ahaha if forever exists, they have it.

OMG. DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME. I just learned that today. lmao. I'M TALLER BY AN INCH (if he's 5'3'') THAN A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. lol

I think Kuwabara's power had one of the best "glow-ups".

BUT HE WAS! especially if its for his sister. the word I could think about is tsundere. Hei was like that.

Yusuke's gf was annoying. Useless. tbh. should have gotten rid of her. blaugh

Have you ever watched the anime "Flame of Recca"? At least the gf of Recca had healing powers.

*cue twilight zone ost*

good point. makes me think now of the robot that escaped where it was made only to end up getting hit by a car or something. sad thing. or omg the one nasa sent on mars. it would sing happy birthday to itself every year till it stopped working ("dead" now). gonk ack! now I feel sad. gonk

it's still going through testing. or so I've heard. so hoping that really pans out.

I wanna watch Ahhhh! Monsters. and Daria. and there's this anime that I forgot the title of but there was a robotic cat. lmao. I liked the voice actor of that dude. he was just a second lead/supporting character but ugggggggh. I all I can remember is that it was an anime about cats. and the main was I think black? and the robotic cat was black+blue.. ugh. Also wanna watch Dual! again. and Bubblegum Crisis.

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:23 pm
Pixitella

I wanna watch Ahhhh! Monsters. and Daria. and there's this anime that I forgot the title of but there was a robotic cat. lmao. I liked the voice actor of that dude. he was just a second lead/supporting character but ugggggggh. I all I can remember is that it was an anime about cats. and the main was I think black? and the robotic cat was black+blue.. ugh. Also wanna watch Dual! again. and Bubblegum Crisis.

I know Real monsters is pay for show on amazon prime. Pfft.
Or can look around here for an odd few

Daria:
MTv link

Dailymotion 1
dailymotion 2
Guy's channel

Cat anime...little stumped on:
Cyborg Kurochan

Chinese cartoon: black cat detective

And not what you're looking for, but amusing none the less

Duel!
first ep is blocked, second seems to work

Bubblegum
Here

4laugh

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games