Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:38 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"If you don't mins me tagging along I'd love to join you," ishizai replied, smiling, "my life's been dull anyway I could do with having to fight a few demons."
cool said will,**you noticed that the bite marks and cut was gone* there no reason to be here right now, so let head west said will

Ishizai decided not so say anything about the fact that the bite marks and cut.
"Just wondering but...why west?" she asked.
thats ware,jap-kun,s body lay's rest, and since he was able to mok said will,ten to saster the art of demon-sommoning,i just want to talk to him but if you have a reason for not going that way we could go east said will

"West is fine with me," Ishizai replied, smiling, "I was just wondering why you chose west that was all."
ok said will then the to whent on there way, 8 hrs have now past and the moon begien to start to come out,
will seeing the moon, begain to feel much much pain and begain blowing up rocks with fire around him just by looking at them  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:43 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"If you don't mins me tagging along I'd love to join you," ishizai replied, smiling, "my life's been dull anyway I could do with having to fight a few demons."
cool said will,**you noticed that the bite marks and cut was gone* there no reason to be here right now, so let head west said will

thats ware,jap-kun,s body lay's rest, and since he was able to mok said will,ten to saster the art of demon-sommoning,i just want to talk to him but if you have a reason for not going that way we could go east said will

"West is fine with me," Ishizai replied, smiling, "I was just wondering why you chose west that was all."
ok said will then the to whent on there way, 8 hrs have now past and the moon begien to start to come out,
will seeing the moon, begain to feel much much pain and begain blowing up rocks with fire around him just by looking at them

"You alright?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel both worried and slightly afraid.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:40 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"You alright?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel both worried and slightly afraid.
the full moon never realy been a freind said will,*heir strated growing fast ,claws begain gorwin as ,will begain to look wolf like  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:36 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the full moon never realy been a freind said will,*heir strated growing fast ,claws begain gorwin as ,will begain to look wolf like

"Let me guess," Ishizai said, "You're a lycan right?"  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:29 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

yupe and as you know you become super deadly when so so for the next 5 pm my rp will try yo kill ofr eat you,i just get this fore a chimax no hardfeeling justtryto live,i'll go easly just for the fist 2 post then some what harder
the wolf like will just at ya with his razzor srap claws just missing by a heir,like it will just playing with its pray,he just became 10% more wolf like  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:03 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

yupe and as you know you become super deadly when so so for the next 5 pm my rp will try yo kill ofr eat you,i just get this fore a chimax no hardfeeling justtryto live,i'll go easly just for the fist 2 post then some what harder
the wolf like will just at ya with his razzor srap claws just missing by a heir,like it will just playing with its pray,he just became 10% more wolf like
"I know one thing that lycans can't do," Ishizai laughed, jumping into the air, using he wings to boost her higher then flapping them to keep her in the air.
"Lycans can't fly," she said, "Which means I should be safe for the time being."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:49 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"I know one thing that lycans can't do," Ishizai laughed, jumping into the air, using he wings to boost her higher then flapping them to keep her in the air.
"Lycans can't fly," she said, "Which means I should be safe for the time being."
thats useing your head but ater this turn it may not help
will just looked up and set on thecool ground ,when you move it move right under you,,he ket his wolf power bet got back some of his human thinking  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:36 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

will just looked up and set on thecool ground ,when you move it move right under you,,he ket his wolf power bet got back some of his human thinking

Ishizai kept flapping her wings, but since they were tattered she knew that they would get tired soon. She hoped that her wings would be able to last until Will was back to his normal self.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai kept flapping her wings, but since they were tattered she knew that they would get tired soon. She hoped that her wings would be able to last until Will was back to his normal self.

the ground begain to shake,then lava rocks shot in to the ski a smog came out as well wills wolf like body jumped on the rock and did so with ease
the rock ket on comeing it was begaining hard to see, but you knew the something was looking at you and was close  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:01 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the ground begain to shake,then lava rocks shot in to the ski a smog came out as well wills wolf like body jumped on the rock and did so with ease
the rock ket on comeing it was begaining hard to see, but you knew the something was looking at you and was close
"That's it I'm getting out of here," Ishizai muttered, flying out of the smog and away from it as fast as she could.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:30 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"That's it I'm getting out of here," Ishizai muttered, flying out of the smog and away from it as fast as she could.[/quote lave shot all around you madeind a ball,then it fell form the air like a lead ballon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:40 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"That's it I'm getting out of here," Ishizai muttered, flying out of the smog and away from it as fast as she could.[/quote lave shot all around you madeind a ball,then it fell form the air like a lead ballon
"What the?" Ishizai muttered, "Now what do I do?"

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i had you in my hands the hole time
i can tell yo don't like to fight by the way you acted
POKE POKE
are you ok said will you was in a inn of a place you never been the inn was make of lava rock but was a lot nicer then ny other

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:48 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

POKE POKE
are you ok said will you was in a inn of a place you never been the inn was make of lava rock but was a lot nicer then ny other

"huh, yeah I'm fine," Ishizai muttered., looking around her.

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:55 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
POKE POKE

"huh, yeah I'm fine," Ishizai muttered., looking around her.

i fond you passedout at the lava falls, what was was you doing there asked will,have a good dream

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games