Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:21 pm
"Why would I get rid of my boots? there perfectly fine. I've had them for fifty years now." He repelied.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 pm
She covers her mouth, hiding her giggles. "Mine lasted a year. You should get new ones." Ty bites her lip to get herself to stop grinning so widely.  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:53 pm
"Armor lasts longer than clothing, as long as it isn't damaged." Takeshi was hanging upside down from a branch of the tree he had climbed up to escape the psychotic elves.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:36 pm
Ayu smiled and put the money in Dhalgren's hands. "There..." She looked at Takeshi. "Hi monkey."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm
"well mines damaged enough." He said looking at the multiple holes, and gashes in his armor. "I'll buy some new armor when we get into town. he nearest town isn't that far away form here." He said taking the money, and putting it away on his person. He started to walk in the direction of the town.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:56 pm
"Okay!" She says as she follows happily. "You're welcome." She says grinning widely. Tiger stumbles over a root, but manages to catch herself. Its like I never left. Strange.  

darkfae12

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:40 pm
Dhalgren nodded, and continued walking. He used his spear to navigate his way through the bushes that were scattered everywhere. "How do you feel about defending a city?" He posed aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:04 pm
Tiger looks at him, a little confused. "Uh... Never done it before... So I don't know. I Figure it wouldn't be fun." She sniffs the air and looks around.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:09 pm
"I'm ok with it." She pulls Daiki by the hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:59 am
"Your right. It's not." He replied. He stopped for a moment to bring out a small crumpled map.  

Mr.Navar

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:59 am
Ty quickly stretches against a tree. "Where did that question come from?" She quickens her pace to get back in her place in line. Suddenly she turns into a mouse and climbs up to Dhalgren's shoulder. "When did you pick up that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:28 am
"he's a puppy. He picks up stuff." She smiled.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:03 pm
Ty turns around and rubs her nose. She looks at Ayu with big black and green eyes. "Isn't that a little harsh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:06 pm
"It's a joke Ty and no it wasn't." Daiki looked at Ayu.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Ty rubs her ears. "Okay, sorry." She squeeks and turns back around. Tiger rubs around her eyes. "So where are we going?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff