Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:35 pm
((heh heh Its ok! ^^; its ok...*sigh* see yeah then.))

Zack shrugged and looked around a bit. "Im just like that...Not very good with other people...not very social i mean." He looked away and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:54 pm
"Fireballs still seem a little excessive," said Lufu, looking askance at him. "But then again, it's really none of my business." he grinned. Getting up off the railing, he stodd on the balcony and looked down once more before peering through the open doors to the room beyond. "Looks spacious," he said, amused that one person needed so much space.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:38 pm
"Yeah...it is..." He said as he peered out into the distance. He could feel the wind cool down and pick up. He seemed to be in deep thought and then he turned to Lufu. "Do you like it?" He asked. Of course there were about three people now staying at his house. He was a bit annoyed at that fact but he didnt like the emptyness. "Of course this wasnt my orginal room."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:01 pm
Lufu thought for a moment. "No, while I can appreciate its extravagance, I think it's a little to roomy." He grinned and shrugged, leaning his elbows back on the balcony and looking up at the sky. The clouds, to him, were not white but slate grey, hiseyes were still adjusting slowly to the Earths dfferent color spectrum.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:22 pm
"I agree with you. All that space and I have nothing to use it for. Maybe some storage space but oh well...Geoffory would kill me if I did so." Zack pause for a moment and then sighed. "Where are you from by the way? You dont look like your from here..." He asked calmly and questioningly. He hadnt been able to figure him out for the longest time and now he deffinatly was convinced he wasnt from around these parts. He was going as beyond not from this realm either...maybe a demon...no that wasnt it. He thought. There was a liking to this guy but he was so strange to Zack that it was hard to think anymore.

Geoffor came into the room and placed two plates of food down on Zacks small round table. He was confused to how Geoffory new EVERYTHING. That was the creepy part. Zack pushed through the doors and came in as Geoffory left. "Come in and eat. Im sure your hungry."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:32 pm
Lufu looked down at Zack's question and blinked, following him slowly into the room. "I already told you, I'm from Arret. And yes thanks, food would be nice." He sat down in front of the other plate and examined the food with interest. Most of it looked familiar, but he wasn't trusting looks yet... He picked up the fork and looked at it blankly for a moment, then speared up a morsel and placed it gingerly in his mouth. He chewed on it thoughtfully for several seconds before swallowing, then decided it was alright and had some more.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:37 pm
Zack sat at the small round table in the room and began to eat. "yeah i know that, but i've never heard of such a place here on earth...Maybe your from some other planet or realm...who knows?" He said as he continued to put food into his mouth. Zack took his napkin and cleaned his mouth. Geoffory entered the room with two cups of water and set it down. He removed himself from the room and let Zack and his company speak in private. Zack took a sip of his water and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:43 pm
Lufu sighed. "I'm not suprised that you havn't heard of a place called Arret on this earth. Arret is the name of MY world, after all. So yes, I'm from another planet, in a manner of speaking. But the "other realm" option seems accurate to me as well. I don't recognize any of your constellations." He took a tentative sip of water, then a bigger one. He sat back in the chair and picked up the fork again, looking at it.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:50 pm
Zack finished his plate of food quite quickly and pushed it aside. "Oh no wonder I couldnt figure you out. Your very different from the other people around here. Strange..." He said as he leaned back in his chair and watched lufu eat. "So how are you liking it here? Where do stay? At an Inn im sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:58 pm
Lufu spun the fork around in his hands, then released it and glanced up at Zack again. The fork continued to spin in the air in front of him. "This world seems alright, it's very strange though. As for where I'll stay, I'm planning on making a dwelling for myself out in that lovely feild on the edge of this... town. It's very nice out there." He glanced back at the fork, as if just remembering it was still there, and took hold of it once more, placing it back on the table.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:03 pm
Zack didnt say a word but only sigh. he new Strike liked being out in the field. He missed him greatly now that he was with Xixi. He wanted to tell him that but...he guess he couldnt just parade in. He looked back at Lufu and gave a quick grin. "oh thats nice. Well I hate this world. the humans have destroyed it not the demons i say. Do you KNOW what demons are?" He said with a small chuckel.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:09 pm
Lufu thought for a moment. "To my understanding, Demons are creatures similar to Angels who come from a very hot place called Hell. I can't say I blame them for wantig to come here, Hell sounded most unpleasant. I'm not to sure why the Angels wanted to come here though... Heaven sounded much nicer... Oh yea, and the Demons are supposed to be, what was the word, ah yes, "evil". I still can't figure that one out." He pulled a small dictionary out of his pocket and flipped through it.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:31 pm
Zack laughed at Lufu a little and then covered his mouth. He shook his head and leaned back in his chair. "Not all demons live in hell anymore my good friend. And not all angels are pure...just look at me...Do i look like i have white wings, blue eyes, blond hair?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:40 pm
Lufu studied him for a moment. "No, you don't. Are a normal Angel's wings white then? Sounds kind of bland... You'd think the Lord of Heaven would let the angels be a bit more colorful." He put the small dictionary away and looked around again. "So this giant house is really yours? It just seems so... big." He glanced back at Zack.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:52 pm
"Yeah..most...but mine turned black. You would think that about Him wouldnt you?" He took in a deep breath and nodded. "Yes it is...I just have to finish one last payment and its mine for good. An old lady left it for me in her will."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games