Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Artemis got up again. "I guess I would go....seeming I have no one to go home to IF it is deadly." She jumped into the water. "It's fine!" She was more hoping it to be deadly anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:32 pm
((This is tiger12's second account. The first one was banned, I don't know why, I probably will have to Rp with this one from now on. Im so sad.))  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:56 pm
((It's ok TY. Thanks for telling us!! heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:47 pm
"You still have us," Darek says, walking over to Artemis. "Don't go getting yourself killed just because Kyo's gone. He wouldn't want you to do that, now would he?"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:09 pm
".......Ok you have a point....." She smiled and laughed. "But I still don't remember a thing."

Artemis thought for a while. "Oh Ty, you remember when I said there was another one of you?....well...niw that I think of it.....It looked like Kyo.." She gasped. "It was kyo!! Oh my goodness I made my own boyfriend a mutant! Plus I killed him...." She looked dowm. "Man my whole life is a failure on that note."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:02 pm
Ty smiles, attempting to be encouraging. "I don't think he would have minded that much. He probably had it worse than us, plus he would want to share everything with you. Plus you couldn't control anything... right?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:29 pm
She looks at Ty. "Thanks but I don't know really! I was forced thats all. She looks around. "Lets get going." She looked down and sighed. She walked on and looked at the walls. "Man this is huge."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:53 am
"Yeah, I know...Come on! I'm so excited! I was begining to think that our adventure was over!" Mia skipped down the hallway, up to a bend and stopped to wait for them. She looked at all the walls and at the water.  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:17 am
Tiger follows, not quite as cheerful as Mia. "Ugh! Its so wet!" She flinches as she walks through a small stream of water.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:02 am
Ayu walks behind the group and stares at the water. "Man this sucks."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:07 am
Tiger shivers and attempts to dry off a bit. "Yuck! I didn't know that labs have passage ways that had water pouring down!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:12 am
Darek follows behind them. "I think this might have been here before the lab was," he says, "Of course, I could easily be wrong." The young man looks around the passage, trying to tell if it was natural or man made.  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:27 pm
"Why would they build a lab here then?" She shakes herself off, not getting much of the water off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm
"don't ask me....I don't remember." She looked at the walls and looked disgustedly at them. Ayu looked back at Marcus and then at Mia and then back at the walls.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:41 pm
Mia turned to the group and walked backwards. "Oh, come on! I don't think it's that bad! It is a little wet, I have to admit but it's not that bad and-ewwwww!" Mia stopped in her tracks and turned around and covered her nose. "What's that smell! It's horrible!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games