Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:04 pm
She looked deep into the picture. "I don't know....what a second!!! It's the nermocratess!!!!" She gasped and cover her mouth. "That can't be!! But she is younger!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:15 pm
Tiger blinks and stares. "Well that is certainly strange. So who are they, if we are us... and she is... well her?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:22 pm
She looked at the photo. "It's the past....when the castle had princesses and people.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:33 pm
Tiger's furry muzzle scrinches up. "I don't remember any of that. I came from the north... How could I be here?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:56 pm
"Like I said it was the past.....probably CENTRIES ago. Your grandparents probably traveled north." She looked around and looked at Marcus.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:17 pm
"And mine probably settled where ever they did after that," Marcus says. The young mage had stopped studying the spell, deciding that the conversation was more important. He likely would not need that particular spell for awhile anyways.  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:23 pm
Ty snuffs and curls into a ball, leaning against a couple of stalagmites. "What about Mia? It shows her like it shows you. Royal."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:08 pm
She shrugs. "All I remember is my grandmother telling me how she had a sister but her name wasn't Mia...It was something else...like Martha or Mary." She looked down. "But my grandmothers name was Artemis just like Arty." She scratched his head and sighed.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 am
Marcus takes a closer look at the picture and recognises his ancestor from stories he has heard. The man looked much like Marcus himself, although his skin was a strange metallic gold color, where Marcus's is pale. The man's pupils are also strange, hourglass shaped. "From what I've heard my ancestor in this picture isn't the sort you want your ancestors associating with," the young mage says.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:24 pm
She looked at her ancestor. She had a white gown on and it had black on the lining. She wasn't smiling and she looked some what sad. She was standing by Marcus's ancestor. "I wonder why mine is so unhappy and Mia's was so happy." She sighed. "I knew my family to be tierd most of the time but she looks like she is about to die." She looked at her again and noticed the frail frame of her grandmother. But when she looked at it more closely she saw that her grandmother was an elf too. "No wonder she lived so long."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:44 am
(Sorry, I've been away for awhile so can someone fill me in on what's been going on please?. I had some other stuff that I needed to finish. But anyways, Ty, thanks for telling us. But it's too bad about your account.))

Mia sat by the fire and took a knife from her bag. She began to chop off the legs of some of the rabbits that Ty had brought. Mia choped of the arms and the heads and placed them on a bowl. Then she put it over the fire to cook.

Mia had been thinking of something. She had been thinking of the way the peaceful land that they lived in had become peaceful for a time and then suddenly plunged back into turmoil over one thing.....but what was that one thing. Mia snapped back to reality.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:14 am
Tiger looks closer again, then at Marcus, then back at the photograph. "Can't say that I liked your ancestor much... But you are okay with me."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:05 am
"Hey what is Mia's ancestor and mine holding?!" She looked closed at a white book in Mia's ancestor's hand and a black one in hers. "That's weird!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:19 am
Tiger flips onto her back. "I don't know, you tell me. What have they got? Whats weird?" She rubs at her face sleepily.  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:19 am
"Not liking him is nothing," Marcus says, "From what I've heard he was evil enough to make the necromantess look like one of the good guys." The young mage thinks back to the stories of his ancestor, the youngest man ever to pass the Test and gain access to the higher levels of magic, until Marcus himself came along. The Test had shattered his ancestor's already frail body, a small price considering failure meant death.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games