Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Would you rather....or... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how is it?
  good! ^_^
  okay...-_-
  bad! x_x
View Results

crazyrandomness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm
sex with teh pup!!! bieng raped is tramatic....at least if ur with a dog u can say how long!!!

live with ur best friend and become enimies as a result or live with ur enemy and become best friends who dies at an early age beacause of a terminal illness?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:16 am
I'd rather become best friends with my enemy, just to see what it was like, even though they died a young death.

Would you rather be forcibly drafted into the army or never read another word in your life?  

Parisian Loafer

Michael Menace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:50 am
Go in army and drop out. It's not that hard.

Go vegan(hardcore style meaing only eating things that grow under the ground and can't eat any animals or anything from animals) or only eat meat. FOrever.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:17 pm
Go Vegan I guess. I love meat but I don't think I'd want to eat nothing but meat I'd be able to eat a little more variety as a Vegan.

Would you rather be scratched by 5 cats at once or stung by 5 bees at once ?  

GoldenFraggle

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:17 pm
cats please, at least they are cute...

would you rather cut off your hands or your feet?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:57 pm
Feet, at least they'll work if I get them replaced,
Would you rather get slamed against a wall by a troll, live, then get your mangled body set ablazed then your head gets jammed in a tub of water, or be slowly cut piece by piece by Gary Coleman and his giant Machette?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:52 pm
TOtal Troll....

would you rather get dance on a dragon's firey breath forever or dive into the stomach of a monster, with it's teeth ripping every part of your body?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:49 am
Monster's stomah, at least the pain would stop,
If you knew your freind was going to shoot up a place would you try to stop 'em, or just sit back and watch the fireworks?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Miss Leopardess

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:59 pm
i would try to stop them

if you could have a million dollar but just left for 15 more years or would like to live forever young?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:50 pm
SPLURG, forget forever,
Would you rather be in a Rob Zombie movie you know House of a 1000 Corpses, the Devils Rejects, and Halloween, or John Carpenter, the Halloween Series?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

goddessofforever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:56 pm
I'd rather be in a Rob Zombie movie

Would you rather:

watch T.V.

or

surf the net?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:25 am
Wow kinda creepy, anyways I'd surf he net, that way I can watch the T.Vs on those download sites! Would you rather resurect, wait a couple of years, then shoot Martin Luther King Jr, Jesus, the real Chuck Norris, or 2 Pac?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:52 am
Chuck norris

would you rather be stuck in the desserts with al gore or with bush?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:41 am
Bush biggrin
Would you rather listen to a Star Wars Disco or Crank Dat by Soulja boy, FOR ALL ENTERNITY, HAHAHAHA!!!  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:13 pm
Star Wars Disco without a doubt. Soulja Boy was created in some laboratory from Hell !!!!

Would you rather have Celine Dion yowl at the top of her lungs in your ear or dance naked in front of you ?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games