Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:21 pm
iheartjrock
Maze
From Peter the voyeur? XD

xD Yes! Actually... I can totally picture Peter being into that sort of thing O:

Totally no offense meant to the Peter rper xDDDD

XDDD

Lol. He spent SIX YEARS (or so) as a RAT. If he wasn't a voyeur before, HE DAMN WELL GOT USED TO IT. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:22 pm
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
Posted! o:

YAY! *goes to read*

Also OMGYOURAVIFORTHEARENATOTALLYVOTEDTENANDROFL'DFORABOUTFIVEMINUTES <333333

Freak Show Excess

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:23 pm
iheartjrock
LooneyLunaLovegood
Alrighty then! I'm back. blaugh I'll read what y'all wrote while I was gone....

Excellent! I can have a crush on Severus! Yay!

Oh yes, and I completely agree with your thoughts on the actors playing the Marauders. I started a Discussion thread in the Entertainment Section under Harry Potter about that. 3nodding

xD Now poor Severus won't have to be totally shunned! <3

And D: They should like have to actually read the books before the cast some of these people. D: D: D: (I'm assuming you're meaning the blonde!James thing, et c. xD)

Posted!

Yes, I was upset because James doesn't have: black, mess hair! WTF is up with that? xp If I was JKR I would be pissed...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:36 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
iheartjrock
LooneyLunaLovegood

Oh yes, and I completely agree with your thoughts on the actors playing the Marauders. I started a Discussion thread in the Entertainment Section under Harry Potter about that. 3nodding

And D: They should like have to actually read the books before the cast some of these people. D: D: D: (I'm assuming you're meaning the blonde!James thing, et c. xD)

Posted!

Yes, I was upset because James doesn't have: black, mess hair! WTF is up with that? xp If I was JKR I would be pissed...

I know!! And they're all supposed to be hot (I even imagine young!peter as slightly attractive, because they wouldn't hang out with him otherwise, imho), but not like any of them are! It makes me so sad xDD

Freak Show Excess

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:37 pm
iheartjrock
LooneyLunaLovegood
iheartjrock
LooneyLunaLovegood

Posted!

I know!! And they're all supposed to be hot (I even imagine young!peter as slightly attractive, because they wouldn't hang out with him otherwise, imho), but not like any of them are! It makes me so sad xDD

I think young Sirius is fairly attractive. But that's just me..maybe their will be better pictures soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:39 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
I think young Sirius is fairly attractive. But that's just me..maybe their will be better pictures soon.

He looks alright in the picture.

But I like my guys older. XD  

Maze

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:43 pm
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

I'm only 15 so I find him attractive. But then again, I do have the teensiest BIGGEST crush on Snape who is like 40 something.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:49 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

I'm only 15 so I find him attractive. But then again, I do have the teensiest BIGGEST crush on Snape who is like 40 something.

You mean Alan Rickman? xD He rocks.

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Maze

Older guys. Hmmmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:58 pm
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
LooneyLunaLovegood
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

You mean Alan Rickman? xD He rocks.

Well, more of the Snape character. Alan Rickman is cool, but the Snape I imagine is sexy. xd  

LooneyLunaLovegood

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:00 pm
roar dropped out, so for now Hearts will be substituting for James o: till we can get the p osition permenantly filled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:06 pm
Posted!

Aw, sad. sad Well, I have to leave soon. I have a choir concert I must attend. Bye!

LooneyLunaLovegood

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:13 pm
LOL JAMES FINALLY POSTED O:!!!!!

We really need to find a James that will post D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:19 pm
Well, if you have a crush on Alan Rickman.. the man is 61. whee

Although, I must say, when he gathers his robes and crosses his arms and gives you the stink eye, a little part of me on the inside is getting really excited. xD  

comfylove
Crew

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:19 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

xD Heck yes! But for me it's more like thinking Alan Rickman is ********' sexy. And he's pushing 60, if he isn't already xDD Hearts and I are like reverse ***** lmaooo  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games