Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Sebastian Kierrn
Sebastian was beginning to grow impatient with Aisuru, but he hid it nicely."Have you ever had an animal to call before?"He asked, he hadn't known a vampire that didn't know how to use their marks."I am not a vampire, I can't tell you what to do. And until you force me to submit, I will not share the demons halo with you."Sebastian said, as if on command a black halo formed above his head. Power flowed quickly enough jolts of electricity sparkled through it from time to time.

"I know that I could force you, and in this state you would have no choice in sharing the black halo with me." She let her eyes drift to the halo formed above his head then back down to him to show what she had meant. "And yes, I've had an animal to call but it was given to me, not taken, like I've said before.I know what I must do to mark you as my animal to call but only from the teachings. I have not done it personally, besides the first and second mark that I've given to you and a servant who traveled on my journeys."
"Since you said I must prove my power, and my use of illusions is at a still point, I offered you to find out my power through a way that proved it to you. But it seems, I must take that iniative rather than provide it."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:12 pm
Gray looked at Rie with a blank stare before pulling her close to him, as though he was going to embrace her and give her a close hug, however instead of embracing her, he did as she said and stabbed her a little away from the middle of her mid drift. He whispered in her ear "As you wish..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:30 pm
Banished Forever

"I know that I could force you, and in this state you would have no choice in sharing the black halo with me." She let her eyes drift to the halo formed above his head then back down to him to show what she had meant. "And yes, I've had an animal to call but it was given to me, not taken, like I've said before.I know what I must do to mark you as my animal to call but only from the teachings. I have not done it personally, besides the first and second mark that I've given to you and a servant who traveled on my journeys."
"Since you said I must prove my power, and my use of illusions is at a still point, I offered you to find out my power through a way that proved it to you. But it seems, I must take that iniative rather than provide it."
"Your right, you could force me to share the black halo. However, in doing so you would lose a great amount of power that I would have willingly shared, the dark halo is a double-edged blade. If it is forced from me it will syphon your power until we are equal in level, unlike if I give it willingly. If it is given and recieved willingly, the recipient recieves a boost almost equal to the original holders power. And no, I will not take the initiative, it is not my power that is being tested, it is yours."Sebastian said, his tail flicked lazily from side to side.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Before Rie fainted, she looked very sad and began to cry. "It's better this way. I'm not right for this world. There was no way I could've brought peace here."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:16 pm
Gray caught the girl before he fell. He had listened to her last words carefully before she had fainted. He couldn't understand her. It was hard to understand someone like Rie but he felt something within him that kept him from letting her die. Gray was beginning to question his own motives and wondered why he was acting in even a stranger manner.

Gently he placed her down by the tree, pressing her back to the bark. Gray ripped his shirts sleeve and began to tend to her wound but wasn't sure what good that was going to do.

Rummaging through his bag he pulled out a small bag of stones. They werent your average stones though, within them lay a certain magic source. He pulled out a white stone, shining as though it had tiny bits of diamonds all over. Quickly he smashed it against a near by rock and carryed the broken stone to Rie. Inside the stone was a thick liquid substance. He rubbed some onto her wound and watched to see if had any effect on Rie.

Gray wasn't really hoping for her to heal but if it did help, he was going to feel a bit of content.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:00 pm
Rie struggled to open her eyes. She was breathing still and her wounds were healing.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:05 pm
Enjoying the fact she was still in pain Gray had decided to poke her where he had stabbed her, wondering if it had any effect at all now that the lotion was healing the girl. "You're lucky this stuff works..." Gray whispered as he looked at her as he remained seated in front of her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:55 pm
Rie stared at him. "Why did you go out of you're way to heal me? Wouldn't it be easier if you left me to die?" She asked, struggling to get up.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 pm
Gray pput a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back to where she was steated before. "Dont get up, you're going to fall..." Gray said looking around. "I dont know why I did it..." He really couldn't understand his actions. It was as though another part of him wanted Rie to be alright. He figured it was a sign that he had feelings for her but he wasn't content on those feelings and had to dispose of her soon. This time with no holding back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:01 pm
"You're one confusing guy, Gray. First, you're my friend, then you try to kill me, and now, you heald me."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Sebastian Kierrn
"Your right, you could force me to share the black halo. However, in doing so you would lose a great amount of power that I would have willingly shared, the dark halo is a double-edged blade. If it is forced from me it will syphon your power until we are equal in level, unlike if I give it willingly. If it is given and recieved willingly, the recipient recieves a boost almost equal to the original holders power. And no, I will not take the initiative, it is not my power that is being tested, it is yours."Sebastian said, his tail flicked lazily from side to side.

'Well for one I know he's stuck in that form.' Sin had seen the buildup of the energy required when she had scratched his head earlier. The easiest way to prove herself?
She smiled easily then, then transformed into the previous black panther from before. Centering her energy and powers to a focal point in an instant. The time she had wasted-she was letting her powers regrow as she rested mentally. Now, they were beyond there usual potential because she rarely stopped to let her energy restore itself.
Soul transformation, was what she had in mind, one of her mastered traits. Her transforming to her panther-form was just an easier way to make the transition smoother..even if Sebastian put up a fight. Her eyes morphed from a dark crimson to a pale black as she stared towards Sebastian. On contact, it would only take a second for the transfer to comeplete and all powers trapped within her body would be on standby, her defenses and the Chains would transfer over.That is unless he put up a fight, it would take more time, more effort of Sin, and a strong will power that would require Sebastian to notion the idea that noone should ever course through to his power source.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:55 pm
Sebastians eyes glowed a dark red, he had an idea of what Aisuru was about to do."Finally, you do something."Sebastian said, mentally he was throwing up every sheild he had. The first was the strongest, one that no vampire had broken through. A white fire slowly circled aroundSebastian, it was his only sheild that guarded him physically and mentally. It was tainted with red, which showed it was mixing with his wolf demon powers."Break through."Sebastian said with a wolfish grin as the fire circled faster.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:15 pm
Aisuru Sin smiled then a slight exitment hinted out, "Ooh what a fire. Let me add to it..." Hesitantly the flames lit at her paws, a charcoal black, heavy red and a bright orange, then engulfed her body. The flames reached out towards Sebastians, some combining. Her eyes turned from the pale black to a deep grey as she felt his power creep on the edges of hers. She took a step forward, watching the flames interact, a wide grin was set to her muzzle."Flames and destruction, they go together at time," Sin said aloud without notice, remembering for a moment what caused her to be so intrigued by fire. She kept her eyes tuned towards Sebastians, an unblinking and waiting stare.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:24 pm
Sebastian grinned."They go together, but so do flames and life. After a fire, life begins anew."He said, and the white fire grew to be pure white. He was expending energy to repel any intrusions into his fire."This fire has survived the test of time, this is the purest fire that will be found in this realm. Can you break through this healing flame?"Sebastian said, and in truth it was a healing flame, to demons. It was the oldest flame, and with age comes strength. It was his strongest defense.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:34 pm
Healing wasn't a stong point that Sin held, she only used it when she was injured and on such occasions which others were on the verge of death. She stepped a few staps back, feeling the singe of the flame as it refused Sebastians flame. Possibly because his flame was for life, hers for destruction. She would try a new side, her flame pausing in the air, as her energy frailed then flawed, she tried once again. The flame burst for a moment, a mix between black and blue, and Sin forced her energy flow to tune into the healing power. The most it would become would be a light grey, Sin was far to tainted and could not heal more than what she had practiced before, the flame would not turn any purer.
The still greyness of the flame was tainted slightly by dark black outbursts in small areas, but she would try her attack since that was the most pure flame she could manage. She slowly walked back towards Sebastian. With her eyes trained on him, she let her aura feel the energy the emitted from him as the flames danced between them.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games