Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Jess Lieben

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:04 pm
i'm Jess. PM me if you want. the mule person invited me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 pm
Hi, im Rezu!! 3nodding

I was also invited by the mule of this cool guild

um ill be 14 soon. I'm veeeeeery proud of that blaugh and im oddly happy today, and to be invited to a nice guild ontop of my good day biggrin . I'll like it here i think

Rezuri-chanchan

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm
Hello everybody. My names Kylie and I'm very very old compared to the majority of gaians on here. Lol...22 years old anyways, different subject. I am currently a Nursing Student and working as a CNA at the hospital in town. I have been active on gaia for about 6 months now and I love it here. Its such a great place to meet new people and be yourself. Overall I'm a pretty outgoing and easy to get along person so, If you guys ever want to talk about anything just hit me up. Thanks. heart

* I was invited by that "mule" person, sorry..forgot name. *  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:13 pm
Greetings.
You can call me Aqua or Lucca. Currently I'm an art student working to gain my major. I enjoy sketching, reading, roleplaying (no duh), Cosplaying and a bunch of other things mixed in.  

AquaDemoness

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150

michael775

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 pm
sup people names Michael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:28 pm
Hi everyone. I'm known by my friends as Raven, but if you want to go by my username you can call me Angel if you wish. I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~. I love to listen to music and I love to rp. So thats all I can think about right now about me. Oh and I look just like my avi.  

The Angel of the Heavens

iMarvel Wolverine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:33 pm
i'm just saying

I'm in  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:53 pm
Mac. 17. Girl.  

Zurine

Feral Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dino Bites

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:17 pm
I was invite by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ ^^
Somethings about myself...
Well, my name is Christine and my birthday is on January 22. I love to chat, roleplay, hang out, and things along those lines. My favorite animal would have to be either a dog or snake. Referring to dog, it would probably have to be a wolf, coyote, fox, or something like that. I own a balled python so that's is what brought up my sudden liking of snakes. Hmm, that's pretty much all I feel like saying right now ;D
P.S
This place is frightfully huge in a good way o-o;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm
wow like hi every1 im not shure who invited me but its awome here!!!! hope i make lots of friends  

pixiedee

tarotyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:58 pm
Hello!! i'm new...i think i was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ ...not sure....i'm still a little bit confuse. This place look huge so it might take me a while to figure out. Oh! i'm tarotyumi....call me Tarot??? i can't come up with a better name whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:21 am
Hi im Dante Nice to meet u all..and DMC FTW!!  

Dante_Never_Die

Lawliett-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:32 am
Hi everybody! ^^
I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ smile
I'm 14 and a half, and come from freezing cold Norway ^^'
This guild looks really friendly and you are doing a great job whit it!
My interests is painting in watercolor, drawing, everything that goes under Nintendo whee !
I also enjoy strolling and camping in the nature.

~ Nice to meet you all smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:39 am
Hello everybody!
I'm Mianio and I'm fourteen. I live in... not in the US. Which is why I might seem to be online on very odd times.
I was invited here by the ~Why Not Guild Mule~  

Mianio

Hod Odinson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:28 am
Hi, I'm Hod, I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ and decided this looks like a fun, busy place. smile Anyway, I'm a guy, 25, interested in various mythologies (mostly Norse, what a surprise...) and I like being helpful. Other hobbies include writing, horses, archery and sports. I'm a baseball fanatic and also love American-style football (I like European footie too, but don't have a team to cheer for yet. *g*) I also like anime, RPG, various game systems, and miniatures painting. I live in the USA and my birthday is October 13. Thanks for inviting me!  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games