Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-he walked out, nemu close by his side-

Shun follows them with a warm smile.

negima follows all of them  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

hm.
*yumi whistles and tau comes running through the pub and out the door*
are you completely sober?
((new username? that explains why you took so long)) ed thinks a little then he decides it's beter to just tell "yes... no i didnt take so long becalse i'm slowed by the berverage, it's becalse i was thinking to do something to show that i was... but it would be work for nothing"

*crosses arms and walks out of the pub where tau is*
ed follows "you know... i think i'l stick with you two... and ask if anything interesting happned... saw shun lately?"

lately? yeah. but i dont know where he is right now.
ed looks around and sees mayun "i head of your feat yesterday, cangratulations, you didnt die... again" ed said, with some humor saing again  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:56 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

hm.
*yumi whistles and tau comes running through the pub and out the door*
are you completely sober?
((new username? that explains why you took so long)) ed thinks a little then he decides it's beter to just tell "yes... no i didnt take so long becalse i'm slowed by the berverage, it's becalse i was thinking to do something to show that i was... but it would be work for nothing"

*crosses arms and walks out of the pub where tau is*
ed follows "you know... i think i'l stick with you two... and ask if anything interesting happned... saw shun lately?"

lately? yeah. but i dont know where he is right now.
ed looks around and sees mayun "i head of your feat yesterday, cangratulations, you didnt die... again" ed said, with some humor saing again

*yumi ignores mayun and ed and keeps walking with tau*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm
(im depressed, cuz one of my best friends on gaia is leaving, and i wont have any way to keep in contact with her)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm
Shun sees Ed and Yumi while walking with Mayun, Nemu and Negima and waves. "Hey guys."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:00 pm
RCT-1107 sev
(im depressed, cuz one of my best friends on gaia is leaving, and i wont have any way to keep in contact with her)

(That sucks sad There there)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
((now thats something that happned to me once last year, but she might return, just dont think of it much. and again if you find an way to contact outside gaia, you wont miss that as much, and ask her name so you might find her on another site))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:03 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
((now thats something that happned to me once last year, but she might return, just dont think of it much. and again if you find an way to contact outside gaia, you wont miss that as much, and ask her name so you might find her on another site))

i did, her mom wont let her give out any personal information or else she will get in trouble)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

i did, her mom wont let her give out any personal information or else she will get in trouble)

(I know how that feels but its to keep her safe. Me mom does the same thing)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

((well... another site she goes to?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:09 pm
i asked for her myspace, but she cant give it too me........so im.......well, more or less heartbroken, cuz i kinda liked her..........i need to move on, i got violet  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
i asked for her myspace, but she cant give it too me........so im.......well, more or less heartbroken, cuz i kinda liked her..........i need to move on, i got violet

(*nods* all I can think of saying.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm
(shes gone....ill never see her again.............................)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev

(Its okay. Don't be sad..)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
((too bad... you are making emo speeches, not that i'm not carring, it's the way you say))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games