Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 pm
"Yes I know your also a half but that half is a vampire, Soli's is human and more vulnerable then yours,"He looked at Luc,"Stop that there is no need."Neuro jumped out the window,"If you want to fight then come outside then Brago,"Neuro landed on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Luc, wondering why he had his hands over his ears, but saw the boy's lips moving and realized what he was doing.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 pm
Brago jumped out of the window to mett Neuro. "I am going to hurt you, but I am going to knock a lot of sense into Leon. I cant believe she has chosen such a lousy lovesick puppy.. I have been watching Soloi since that old man took her in..those 3 kids I watched as if they were my own..." Brago began to trsil off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:22 pm
Luc stopped as was told and released his ears. He hands felt weird being on the furry ears instead of the soft body. He looked out the shattered window.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm
Neuro laughed,"What did you think I abandoned her here in the human world, I watched her as well Brago, that old man I told him if he wanted to take in Soli then he could and if you've been watching those three then why didn't come to Luc's rescue,"He smiled and stood there,"777 tools of the Demon World, Evil Torture,"A pair of black and white wings appeared on Neuro's back, he smiled at Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Leon's ears twitched and his gaze followed Luc's. He wondered what would happen once someone was defeated. Though, he already guessed who would win.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 pm
Lucs mind was wandering at what would be happening. He sat next to leon. "What do you think will happen." He said as he brought his legs near him and rested his head on his knees.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 pm
"Im not talking about Luc. The third child was named Roy. Now enough. Lets do this"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image

Neuro flapped the wings on his back,"These things will help me greatly this is my favorite tool to use, it has no special abilities but it senses what I what to do and does it 100% accurately."He stared at Brago,"Roy."He laughed,"Then come on then."One of the wings raised itself and headed towards Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 pm

"I. . . . I don't know." Leon said and looked at Luc, "Did you know that Neuro was Soli's dad?" He hated when he didn't know these things.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:46 pm
He nodded. "He told me and brago. And then he told you." He said as his voice sounded sort of like a whisper. "I don't want to see what happens next." He took leons hand before leading him to Solis room. He helped him avoid the traps and let him sit on Solis bed. He gave a light sigh as he curled up on the floor. "I don't know what to do...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm
((Er... what have I missed?))  

Kroenig

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 pm
(( Hot Sex ;D ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm
((Okay your still in Neuro's office so yeah okay, Neuro told Kerat about what happened and why he treats Soli the way he does and the Kerat went to talk to Nike and Kane to find out about the three and hana was with them, Neuro is going to fight Brago because Brago wants to take Soli away because he thinks Soli is a sad and has no freedom, and Now Neuro and Brago are outside the office fighting and Luc and Leon are in the bedroom with Soli because Neuro put her to sleep, and your still in the corner of Neuro's office))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 pm
(( We should have let her believe everyone had hot sex lol. :3 but yea that's what happened XD ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games