Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 pm
*opens the package to find a beautifullly embellished dark stone choker to match her ring from Brazil and a note*

Note to Kits
Gorgeous,

A car is on its way to bring you to our reservations at Le Chemin du Ciel.

I'll see you then.

Rod

P.S. Would you like to stay the night at my place in Upper GGG?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:58 pm
*gasps when she sees what's in the box* Oh, that's beautiful! *finds the note and smiles*

*lands on the table to look at the choker* Shiny.

xd Yes, it is shiny. Gwee, will you go home and tell Mitri that I won't be home tonight?

*sighs* Okay... *leans his head against Kits' arm for a moment, then flies out*

*smiling, puts the choker on, then looks down at her clothes, hoping she's dressed well enough for the restaurant* Should be all right... I think. sweatdrop *goes out to wait for the car*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 pm
*a white limo pulls up right as she steps outside, the window rolls down* Are you Miss Kits? *driver puts it in park as he asks, getting out of the car as well*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:03 pm
*nods, looking wide-eyed at the limo* Yes, I am.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm
*comes around the car and bows to her* Enchanted. *opens the back seat and motions for her* Shall we? Mr. Rock will meet you at the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm
Ummm... all right. *feeling a bit awkward, gets into the car*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 pm
*helps her into the car and shuts the door, then goes back around to the drivers side and gets in. Rolls down the privacy window and smiles at Kits through the rear view mirror while putting the car into drive and heading out*

Mr. Rod left a bottle of champagne chilling back there, Miss Rose. Rose champagne, I believe. The glasses are beside it. *smiles again*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 pm
surprised Champagne too? *finds it and pours herself a glass, taking a small sip of it* Mmmm...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm
After hitting MW Sakura's next stop was ASUser Image. She quietly poked her head inside and seeing that the place was empty she went inside and running around, began to leave little bunches of bubble blowers all over the place. With a smile at her completed task she left and made her way out to the next port of call with a happy curl in her tail.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am
Amy came into AS through the outside gate and then walked toward the back property of AS. She wanted to try a sample spell in her mother's spell book but didn't want to do it around other people or in her mother's house where neighbors might notice.

She went to the back where a small grove of trees was located. Hardly anyone ever came over in this area, and if anything happened, it would be hard to see it through the trees.

Amy thought about bringing Thistle along since she helped increase her magical abilities, but then she decided not to so that her pony didn't get caught in any wayward spell.

Looking around one more time for anyone that might be around, Amy slowly sat down on the grass. After making sure no one was around, she opened up the spell book to the page she had marked with the red ribbon that had been found in the book. This spell seemed the easiest. It was about how to make a venus fly trap grow. A small one, of course. How hard could that be? She was a gardener, after all.

She took a deep breath and pulled out the small bag of ingredients she had brought from home for that spell. She hoped she had gotten them right.

Not really sure what to do with each ingredient, Amy simply poured them out onto the ground in a line. Then, she put her hand over the line of ingredients and read out loud from the spell book.

{{Not going to type out the spell for obvious reasons}}

A few moments later, though, nothing was happening. Amy looking at the spot her hand was over to make sure she wasn't missing something. But no, nothing was glowing or growing. Nothing was happening.

She tried reading the spell out loud once more but with no luck.

Amy sighed in frustration and moved her hand back. "Dammit."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 am
A few minutes later, just when Amy had closed her book and was about to stand up and leave, the ground started to shake slightly. It wasn't terribly noticeable, but from some of the shrieks she heard coming from the pool area, others could feel it.

Then, a glowing light started to emit from the ground near where the pile of ingredients was. Amy stared at it in fascination, but she was also quite scared. What the hell was going on?! Why was the ground shaking?!

Moments later, a huge vine shot up from the ground to the top height of the surrounding trees. Amy cried out in surprise and jumped back as quick as she could. She didn't think others could see it from outside of the grove, but what was going on?! She wanted a simple Venus fly trap, not a freaking beanstalk!

"Oh no! What have I done?!"

The shaking had stopped, but that didn't matter. She still had the problem of the huge vine to deal with. It was swaying back and forth and seemed to be growing in thickness.

Having no clue what she was doing, she put up her hands and tried to bring it back down.

"Oh please, please just stop! Go away! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this big of a mistake... Go away you stupid thing!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 am
Cuwen
Moments later, a huge vine shot up from the ground to the top height of the surrounding trees. The shaking had stopped, but that didn't matter. She still had the problem of the huge vine to deal with. It was swaying back and forth and seemed to be growing in thickness.

~~Redtail Rathan~~

"Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity..."

Redtail shot straight up from his meditation.

That was close. Too close. Where did that come from?

Redtail focused on the source of the magical burst, then vanished once he found it...

...appearing in front of a massive vine that was steadly growing from the ground. Without hesitation, Redtail flicked his wrist as it, causing it to be engulfed in flame. Once it was nothing but ashes, a spontanious wind blew them away, scattering them around. He then turned to a frightened young woman, the obvious cause of that perversion of nature.

"Are you alright, Miss?"

His voice was a soft tenor, like a gentle spring breeze, with what sounded almost like a Greek accent, though a little different. Though if you listened carefully, there was also a sense of ancient in his voice. He wore black breeches, black long-sleeve shirt, and black fingerless gloves. Over his chest, from his left shoulder to his right hip was a baldric of silver chain mail. His belt was silver as well. But the most striking feature was the cloak. It was crimson, almost blood-red, with a hood that revealed only his mouth. His eyes and nose were hidden and shadow, and no matter how the light hit him, the shadows never lifted.

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 am
Amy yelped out when someone suddenly appeared in front of her. At first, she thought for a rare moment that it might have been Leko appearing. She was the only one she could think of that could travel around like that. But then again, there was no portal.

When the individual turned around, though, Amy saw that it was a man, a man she had never seen before. Oh God, she really hoped she hadn't conjured up some demon or something. This was an all new stupid for her. She shouldn't have messed with anything in that book on her own!

Then, the man waved a hand and the vine caught on fire, a fire that was so bright, Amy had to shield her eyes with her arm. When she felt the heat die down, she slowly lowered her arm and looked at the man, who was now standing in front of her with no vine in between them.

She was still breathing heavily due to being startled, and she was obviously still very shaken. But then the man spoke. He spoke in a voice that completely betrayed his fierce look. His voice was gentle and almost kind.

After a few moments, Amy finally spoke, her own voice soft and shaky. "Uh.. It depends on who you are if I'm alright or not..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 am
Cuwen

((That is a blank quote. And what firece look> She can't see his face.))

~~Redtail Rathan~~

"Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity..."

"Well, if I told you, you wouldn't understand. So just call me Red. And who might you be?"

He stayed where he was, his hands at his sides, so she could see that he was no threat. After all, that was a pretty good vine. Especially if he felt it from Universes away.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 am
Cuwen
Amy yelped out when someone suddenly appeared in front of her. At first, she thought for a rare moment that it might have been Leko appearing. She was the only one she could think of that could travel around like that. But then again, there was no portal.

((Um...excuse me for the interruption, but Amy has seen Liada use portals too plenty of times. Just saying, might want to keep your memories straight. stare ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games