Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Second Years

Chadwick and Cenek ran off the train as soon as they could, but that was difficult with everyone else also running off of it. When they looked around, Cenek grinned, and took off for Finley. "Finley!" He stopped right in front of the older boy and grinned, "How was your summer? I hope it was grand, I mean obviously than the ruin that you had to see Chad."

At that moment, Chadwick came over, and smirked at Finley, "Hey Finley, how's the job going? You and your dad goofed Sparrow's hair up pretty badly. I hope that's not how you always do hair." Okay, the hair hadn't been that bad, but he wasn't going to give Finley the satisfaction of it being halfway decent, if only it wasn't so many different colors. He rolled his eyes at the boy, the grabbed Sparrow's hand, and pulled her away, "Come on Winchparrow, we need to get away from these two before all their nerdiness rubs off on us." He kissed her on the forehead, then wrapped his arm over her shoulder, and off they went.

Cenek sighed, "Maybe with Brook being a Prefect we can actually get him in trouble this year? There's always hope." He glared at Chadwick's back, then smiled at Finley again, he hoped Finley would accept his friendship, Sparrow had mentioned that Finley wasn't too fond of the twins, and Cenek was determined to change that.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Hogsmeade
With Whom: Finley, Sparrow, Chadwick, Cenek

╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train Arrival
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for dinner...

Finley was about to head off toward the carriages when he heard a very familiar, very annoying voice. He looked over, seeing Cenek... probably. He asked about the summer, then commented on Chadwick ruining it. "Him, then everyone else." He frowned, looking a bit upset. Sure enough, where one twin went, the other followed. Chadwick and Sparrow walked over, with the former immediately criticizing Finley. Of course. "That's odd, she sure seemed to like it before she left. Maybe you're just overly controlling."

Since Sparrow was there as well, Finley tried to bite his tongue at least a little bit. It wasn't working, especially when Chadwick called him and Cenek nerds. Oh how much Finley wanted to throw the boy in the lake. Luckily, Cenek seemed to have a level head. "Doubtful. I don't think anything will stop him. Maybe if a professor catches him." He sighed again, though this one was almost... sad. |"I really thought she liked it. Did... did she tell you guys she didn't?" Finley, who wasn't normally one to care about other peoples' opinions of him, was suddenly quite worried that Sparrow hated her hair. And the worst part was, if she changed it, Finley would never know. So maybe she had? Or maybe she was just trying to keep the peace. Either way.

Finley
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:41 pm
lately i been i been losin' sleepxxdreamin' about the things that we could be

we'll вe coυnтιng ѕтarѕ, yeaн we'll вe coυnтιng ѕтarѕ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, my Aunt Charlotte's a magizoologist, and honestly I think she was just trying to annoy my dad," Halice explained. Her dad wasn't exactly super excited when Charlotte had suggested a fox. Halice on the other hand could hardly contain her excitement. In short, Will didn't get much of a choice in the matter.

As the train went along, their conversation did as well. Of course, it was mostly about what house they'd be in. It was nice to hear people not talk about how they were a perfect fit for this house or that house just because their family was in it. Apparently, the Radcliffes had been in Gryffindor since the beginning of time according to her father, a fact that his birth dad had been rather proud of. Luckily, Will had grown up mostly with the Wyns and so didn't care so much about houses, a trait he had passed onto his daughter, but not before telling her about all of them.

"Of course we'll still be friends if we don't get the same house. We'll still have classes together," Halice replied, starting to feel more confident. Even if they did get separated, they could study. Then there were clubs. Then there were all the ways to get into trouble that her father told her about. Of course, Halice wouldn't be the one to suggest those. The idea of planning something to get in trouble made her stomach turn.

As the train went along, an old woman with a cart full of sweets came by the compartment. Halice watched as Viv purchased a small pile before purchasing her own. The girls sat, enjoying their sweets while getting to know each other more. The conversation was so engaging that Halice hardly noticed that the train was starting to slow down. It wasn't until the conductor announced that they had arrived in Hogsmeade that she noticed that they had even arrived.

Stepping onto the platform, Halice found herself surrounded by older students. The sight of them was enough for her nerves to make another appearance. This was actually happening. She was actually starting school at Hogwarts.

But first, she would need to get there. Hearing a loud voice calling for the first years, she attempted to make her way over there. She felt Viv place a hand on her, likely in an effort not to lose her. Halice found herself trying to hold onto Kenna. The journey to the castle wasn't over yet, and Halice wanted to finish it with her friends.

"I hope we don't have to walk. We'd probably make it just in time for the feast to be over," Halice replied when Viv asked how they were going to get to the castle. That was actually one of the things her father had neglected to tell her.

location: hogsmeade station│with: kenna & viv│ooc: couldn't even make it to sorting without changing her layout >.<''

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

The rest of their train ride was generally peaceful and fun. She of course bought a butt load of sweets from the cart lady, and so did both of her friends. They had such a good time talking, that she hadn't even noticed the trip passing by until the train had lurched to a stop. Kenna, along with every other student on board the train began making their way onto the platform.

She heard the man calling for first years, and almost immediately her friends made a sort of chain as they made their way through the crowd. Which was good, because Kenna did not want to lose her friends. They had started this journey together and she was determined to finish it together... even if they all got sorted into separate houses.

She blinked when both her friends asked about how they made it to the castle and grinned. For once she knew the answer for something!
                                                  "My mum said that everyone but the first year takes carriages to the school. First years get to ride boats across the lake though!" She grinned. To her, taking a beautiful starlight boat ride was the most magical way to end their trip to Hogwarts.... before being put on public display to be sorted.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

a porg

yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:20 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv agreed with Halice's premonition and really didn't want to miss the feast. For one, her siblings had said that the food here was pretty fantastic for mostly English cuisine so she was definitely looking forward to that and second of all it just seemed like allot of walking! As weird as it was, that train ride had tired her and all those sweets she'd eaten early was doing a weird tango in her stomach where she was still pretty hungry but also sure if she ate something else she'd be sick. Thankfully, Kenna piped in announcing that they actually rode in boats across a like while older students took carriages. Totally unfair in her opinion, carriages sounded cool! Especially if they have some sorta cool magical animal pulling it. Did they have magical horses? Unicorns were real she knew that from the wand shop but what else? "Well that answers the how but not exactly the when. I'm getting bored just standing around!" Viv whined rocking on her heels.

Devlyn Maycry

a porg

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:32 am
User Image
                                                  Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                  ( MugglebornFirst YearUnsorted ) xx

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                  𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                  𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Mm, I can see the charm in the quiet life!" Sallie nodded earnestly, "I mean, obviously it's not my da's taste. But my Aunt Mary is a witch, said that she prefers living alone in England: in the same quiet neighborhood she and my dad grew up." The young boy hummed, tapping his head with his index finger in wonder before rambling again, "My aunt is kind of okay I guess? She seems like a good person, but for some reason my da doesn't seem to be comfortable being with her. I asked my dad if he hates her but he swore to God that he didn't, maybe something awk happened that caused him to move all the way from England to Scotland. But I don't want to make my dad nervous from interrogatin' him." He casually shrugged, implying that he may have bombarded his own father with personal questions about Aunt Mary. For good reason thought. Sallie barely knew anything about Aunt Mary, like some eerie sitcom. "Either way, guess I'm glad that I'm an only child."

"Yanno, speaking of Jigglypuff, my Aunt mentioned that this school took the whole House Team schtick so seriously. Maybe more serious that my old school. She offhandedly told me that there was a point that it's like Romeo and Juliet. Is that true?" Sallie asked, "Ooo a music shop! Do any of your family play an instrument?" He also pouted at the once again reminded that no, there is no working technology here in this village because of magic and blah blah blah. Sallie made a dramatic sigh, tiredly putting his hands on his bamboo hips, "Geeeeez, I was so in denial when Aunt said that my cellphone won't work here. Today I snuck in my cellphone because I thought she's pranking me but I guess I'm the whole circus now. That being said, do one of you know any nice wizard games or something?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                  𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                  𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                  𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                  ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  wнeɴ - September 2049xx
                                                  wнere - Hogsmeadexxxx
                                                  wιтн - Rian, Keagan
                                                  xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Sairanie

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sairanie

Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:14 pm
Keagan Moran

"I grew up in a really small town too, so I know what that's like. It can be really nice sometimes though! The solitude, nature..." she wistfully said to Rian, thinking of her own hometown that, now that she thought about it, she would really miss while she was at school... "And Hufflepuff is such a cute name!" she piped in. "Are you hoping to be in Hufflepuff so you can spend time with your brother? What about you Sallie? Where do you think you'll end up?"

Keagan nodded as Rian explained his living situation, and why technology doesn't work at Hogwarts. "Where I live has pretty terrible reception, so I don't know that I'll even miss having one. Maybe my hometown's magical too," she joked. At least it had been magical enough to produce her, from two very non-magical parents. The boys seemed nervous, perhaps about their upcoming boat ride, and she was hoping a joke or two might make them more comfortable. Keagan had always loved being in the water, so she couldn't wait to cross the lake, even if it was as big, dark, and scary as she had heard students whispering about on the train.

First Year; Unsorted

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:52 pm
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODUNSORTEDFIRST YEAR

Rian didn't really know what to say in reply to Sallie's quite long tale of his aunt Mary, only that it meant Sallie's father was a muggle, but his aunt was a witch, so that maybe made him... a halfblood? Rian wasn't sure, not that it'd mattered. He'd been taught never to judge someone based on their family, of course, and there was nothing wrong with coming from muggles. "I have two aunts," he said, "but they're both witches, like my mum. One of them is a professor here." He flushed, hoping they didn't think that was weird. "Professor Shoichet. She teaches Charms. Her daughter goes here too, she's in the year above us, in Slytherin."

He was a little relieved that Keagan mentioned she too was from a small town; he didn't want to be looked down upon as some kind of 'country bumpkin', even if Sallie didn't at all seem like the snobby type... Just very blunt. "My family is really into nature," he said briefly, before houses were brought up. "I don't really care where I go. My parents were both in Hufflepuff too... but they won't mind if I'm sorted somewhere else. It doesn't really matter, I mean- sometimes people like to just stick with their housemates, but I've never heard of it being a very big deal, not anymore, anyways."

He smiled slightly at Keagan's joke about being used to no phone reception. At least neither of them seemed very upset about it. Rian wasn't typically all that good at comforting people beyond providing awkward silences. "My dad's a violinist," he nodded in response to Sallie's question. "And my mum plays the piano, and sings sometimes. My brother and I both really like music, but neither of us really practice a certain instrument," he shrugged. He frowned then. "What kind of games? Like quidditch? People play that on brooms, it's a little like football? There's also wizard's chess... and gobstones, but I don't really know how that one works. We play normal games too," he was quick to add. "You know, like hide and seek and tag and musical chairs."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Sairanie

Just let me out, I wanna run
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Second Year Ravenclaw

▬▬"Quiet people notice everything..."▬▬

When Finley started sounding sad about Sparrow not liking her hair, Cenek frowned. He wished that Chadwick hadn't pulled Sparrow away, she could have told Finley about her hair. "She absolutely loved it and showed it off to everyone, she was very happy about it, before Chad saw it that is. Then he mentioned he only liked the one strand color of it, and now you get that." He waved his hand toward the back of Sparrow's head, her hair was tied back as to emphasize the few strands that were the color that Chadwick liked. "Not long after that conversation, they got back together, weirdness and all." He smiled to Finley, he had to cheer up the older boy. He threw hi arm over Finley's shoulders, hoping he wouldn't mind being touched, or side embraced like a friend, "When Chadwick isn't around, she pulls her hair down and let's it fly everywhere, and she grins and bursts out in how much she loves it, your dad did a really good job Finley, it really makes her happy." He removed his arm, not wanting Finley to become uncomfortable, and began going toward the castle, "Come on friend, as Brook says there is always one way to gain happiness, through food. And Aidene, but I don't find happiness through aidene."

▬▬ "...But they do not get noticed." ▬▬

Where: Platform at Hogsmeade
With Whom: Finley
Thinking about: Why does my brother exist
Wearing: School Robes

Miss GryffindorK

_____

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train Arrival
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for dinner...

Finley looked at Cenek expectantly, frowning when he quickly commented on Sparrow's love of the hair coloring, then Chadwick's dislike of it all. Of course Chadwick hated it. Cenek gestured to Sparrow's hair, which Fin pretended that he understood. "I bet if she told him she went to any other salon, he'd love it. It's literally because he hates me... and he's a gremlin." He sighed, shaking his head. Apparently, Sparrow had accepted Chadwick's pretend love again, which made the older boy roll his eyes.

All the sudden, Cenek wrapped an arm around Finley. It was a move that confused and startled the older Ravenclaw. He continued on, talking about how much Sparrow loved her hair, then saying Chad had done a nice job. "I told you guys he was good at his job, but of course, Chadwick didn't believe me." He opted not to comment on Cenek's friendly gesture, thinking perhaps Sparrow mentioned to Cenek his emotions. Luckily, the younger boy removed his eyes when he spoke about going over toward the carriages, commenting on food. Of course that would be Brook's topic of choice. "Is 'aidene' a person... or a snack food? I feel like, with Brook, it could be either."

Finley
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:12 pm

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express had arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:27 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

sixth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club friend || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior
|| Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

The month of June felt like a mere dream. Nights were shorter. More time was spent just sleeping or feeding. Still adjusting. She had clocked fewer than a hundred waking hours in July. The summer had been over before Aidene felt like she had done anything meaningful with it. Not a single cosplay or convention. A few failed meals that she had to cut short because the smell was too strong to handle. Two broken controllers but not a single new game completed. By August she had resigned to spending her few waking hours studying and training. She flew with her aunt under the cover of the treeline, practiced her forms, and tested the limits of her new body under careful supervision.

Tonight felt like the earliest Aidene had gotten up in the nine months since her...rebirth? She had fed earlier--very carefully made sure she was well sated before being around a crowd of peers--and right now, waiting on the steps of Hogsmeade Station with her dad on one side and her aunt on the other, Aidene did her best to pull herself together. She’d already loaded her trunk onto a carriage. Even if she had seen a handful of her friends a few nights ago, and this was her second time not taking the train, getting to Hogwarts by Floo instead of train felt wrong. This time last year, she would have been snacking on eggrolls and discussing all the projects she’d been up to and looking forward to the year ahead with her friends.

Aidene could hear the wheels of the Hogwarts Express on the track now--distant, but her senses picked it up. ”They’re almost here,” she said, yawning and standing. ”I’ll be okay. Lore taught me how to deal. And I know my limits.”

”You can do this.” Martin replied, offering her a reassuring hug, but she could feel her dad’s nervousness. ”And if you need anything,”

”I’ll let you know,” she promised. ”And I’ll keep Lore and Professor Whitethorne informed if anything feels confusing.” She flashed a smile. ”I’ll see you in a few weeks then? We can get drinks with Ves some weekend?”

”I’ll be there,” he promised. One more hug, then Aidene made sure her bottle of snacking blood was secured and heavy on her sidebag before finding a spot to wait for her friends.

appearance 4'5", 125 lbs || outfit Uniform
status Year Six Start!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

~"Legends Never Die" by Against the Current

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Willow and Juniper
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Waiting for the train
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully Laurel's not as grumpy as this morning

Aspen was rather annoyed to be going back to school, though admittedly she'd gotten to sleep in. After finally waking, she'd gone over to the bakery to get one of their huge cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Closer to time to go, she hastily packed her trunk, not really caring if she missed stuff because she could come get it on the first Hogsmeade weekend. Searching around, the teen managed to find everything needed for dinner, including her uncomfortably tall socks. Once ready and she'd even attempted to comb her hair, Aspen said bye to her dad for the night, since he'd be doing werewolf things instead of joining them at dinner. Which had to suck, given that he was going to miss Juni's sorting. Oh well, he'd figure it out. "Willow! Juni! La.... nope. C'mon you two, let's get to the station. My watch says... it's broken... but it's time to go!"

Of course, it was weird not to have her twin with her, the slightly younger girl having been awarded Prefect - something which both teens were annoyed about. Once everyone was ready, Aspen led the younger girls to the station, which was luckily just a short walk away. Once there, Aspen opted to lean up against one of the trees like some sort of angsty teenager from any young adult fiction ever. "Train's coming. You guys excited for school?" That... sounded vaguely responsible. Not that she cared about responsibility, of course. She did, however, care very much for her sisters, and even had suspicions about Juni's upcoming sorting. Suddenly, the platform started shaking, the train pulling into the station. Great, now there were about to be five hundred freaking people.

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Pᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇs, ʜɪᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs,
          Wᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ.
          A sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ,
          Tʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs,
          Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴜғғ ᴜᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ.
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ,
          Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴋɪss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs,
          Gᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ,
          Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ! Lᴇᴛs ʙᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:32 pm

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee made sure to wave to mamma and dad as the station left. He moped a bit but Max was able to cheer him up. He was glad he had some spending money when the trolley lady came by. She was very nice and phee bought as many chocolate frogs as he could. He liked to collect the cards and perhaps he would one he didn't have. It was fun making sure the frogs wouldn't hop away. One almost got out the window! After lunch and some reading it was time to get changed. They had gotten gim nice softer shirts so it didn't make him itch and he liked how big the robe was so he could hide in it if necessary. He was kinda sad Reggie and Eion weren't able to ride with. Reggie had to do a forest sleepover and Eion had a special job to do. He wasn't too keen once he got off the train and into the crown. Did people have to keep bumping into him! Giving a hug bye to Max who had to get to the castle a different way he tried to gather where he saw other colorless robed kids were. That should be where he needed to be right?

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:41 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fifth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren wondered if Professor Hill was maybe drunk when he made the prefect decisions. No judgement. Dealing with Slytherins was tough. Maybe he’d just drawn names from a hat and lol’d. Wren’s family had been oh-so proud when he got the letter that summer, along with a stupid piece of metal that made his uniform that much more unnecessary. His mother had actually cried, and he had been subjected to the story of how she had waited and waited for a letter that never came and how she was so happy he was finally “taking his future seriously” and following his cousins’ examples and how proud she was he was “applying himself”.

Yeah, no. The only reason Wren hadn’t turned in his badge already was because he heard the Prefect’s Bath was really quite nice and he figured he had to try it out. At least Yukon and Eion had also been subjected to prefect duties. With a sarcastic ”Alright, fellow good upstanding students,” he disembarked the train and ushered the first years towards the boats and the others towards the carriages. ”Let’s get this over with.”

Once that was all over, he slouched towards an open carriage, waiting up for Aspen and his friends.

setting Hogsmeade Station, 1 September 2050 || with Students
appearance 5'6", 150 lbs || wearing Uniform, with a stupid piece of metal on it.
status Bah.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more
But something has stirred
And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

✧✦
~"Battle Cry" by Beth Crowley. Nightcore cover.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games