Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 pm
"I'll be frank." Shadow replied. "Many of the old rebellion are outsourcing and influencing other countries to come and destroy this country in order to take you down. They no longer care how many are killed in the process. You know how I work. I generally don't take sides, but I've changed my mind. They've betrayed me one too many times, and I don't feel like being dragged into another war. Also, you'd be lying if you said you could even afford to do so. The economy has been picking up and people are satisfied again after the last war ended. You need about two more years until you can launch another campaign without causing your economy to collapse and inspiring another rebellion. So, as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm willing to work for you and her to prevent a war until you decide you want to finish taking over the world." Shadow told him. "Think about it. If you capture and kill me now, even if you get all of the information out of me, that will be no use to you three months from now. My death closes my entire network. Then no one, not even the secret police, will be able to stop things like this attempted assassination. So, what do you say?" Shadow asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 am
"We've always been together all this time and I never thought my excursions possible if you were not at my side", he said, letting go of her and beginning to pace towards the opposite side of the room. He bit his lip. Unprincely. And snapped back to Saiyu, the explanation becoming more and more difficult to... Well... Explain. He continued with great sorrow in his eyes, "Through fate, we may have separated many times but we were always reunited in the end. But this time...", he said under his breath. He fidgeted his fingers behind his back and bowed his head in deep thought. He was going to continue but he paused long to think on the continuation of his sentence.

"Esteemed Absolute Leader, please take into consideration that our visitor here is very much skilled in words and more than likely, deceit. And just because she saved you a couple of times does not mean that she is not only doing this to mess with your head and draw it out so she can kill you herself in the end ", Monica stated with heavy emphasis on many words. Of course. That is all that really mattered. Really. The end. What happens in between mattered little but what is accomplished in the end is to be anticipated. Everyone else but Monica had a gun pointed towards Shadow. It was only the absolute leader's reaction that would change the situation. Monica's eyes wavered when she remembered that night at the hotel being drunk with whom she did not know was actually Shadow. But it soon returned to its icy cold as she looked to the absolute leader for his response.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 am
"Like I said earlier, why would I bother dirtying my hands if that was my objective?" She replied. "And just for the record, I'm a businesswoman not an assassin."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm
Saiyu let the room laps into silence as Kyrell paced back and forth like a cadged animal. The moment she saw him chewing at his lip the red haired Helmshirean could guess whats wrong. It was something he did subconsciously when in distress.

"Your running away from your problems again, aren't you..." Saiyu's voice was soft, almost motherly as she glanced at the white-haired man, a small and very forced smile stretched on her face.

"We have been together for years now haven't we..." the was a short pause as she watched the prince, her eyes intent on his face "I don't know what has been happening since I came here Kyrell but I have noticed that you've been troubled, so give me that credit at least" Her voice was calm but her eyes had already began to sting as she fought with the urge to cry.

Slowly, steadily, Saiyu pushed herself up off the bed "I would ask you to take me were ever it is your running to but even I know that I'm useless with this body..." Wobbling she stepped forward, inching a path towards Kyrell without aid of her crutches "I'm no more then a useless guard dog now, I can't even find the will to bark properly"

There was a bitter chuckle as finally Saiyu managed to stop before the fallen prince "I don't know what it is that you are running from and...if I'm honest I don't care. If you can't - or won't- take me with you I'll say this Kyrell"

Slowly she raised her arm and ruffled his hair, something she used to do to the poor lad as child in the few brief years that she was actually taller then him. "I'll always make sure you'll have some sort of home to run back to..."

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 pm
"Hmm. Well, I seem to be in a bit of a dilemma" Damien said. He tried to stall for time while he hoped his secret police had the same idea he had.

One of Monica's soldiers passed her a small note requesting permission to use a tranquiliser gun on Shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm
"In that case, I'll give you time to think about it. Call me." She smiled, leaning over and kissing Damien's cheek. As did, she dropped a smoke bomb from her pocket that filled the small room with thick smoke. She immediately opened the window and crawled out, quickly scaling down the the first floor and running away.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:55 pm
Saiyu was wrong about something in his head for once. He wasn't running away. He was facing his problems head on. He was returning to Helmshire even if it risked getting captured. He was going to help those who needed him most -- the remaining Helmshirish. And she was also wrong about her being useless. Nonsense. He'd been 'put out' far longer and no one ever said he was useless. Well, he was a prince after all. But he made no comments on those. He only gazed at Saiyu with the answer in his eyes. But he couldn't help but comment at that last part when she ruffled his hair. "Yes. That's all I want. Saiyu, please be here for if I ever return. Please take care of my family. Here, you are not a servant but a family friend. Take care of them in my lieu. I shall be taking care of Helmshire", he said although his voice was near cracking. His lip quivered but he held fast. He did not want to be too emotional in front of Saiyu or anyone else for the matter. He did not want to be considered weak by them.

Monica rolled her eyes at the note. Well, of course this was always the solution. Which is why Shadow was still alive. While Monica secretly was okay with that fact, this weakness of merely putting her out instead of bloody killing her on the spot is probably the reason she was still alive today. Freaking chickens. She nodded reluctantly, the irritation surfacing on her features. They followed through swiftly as soon as the okay was given. That was when the smoke bomb hit. Figures. Anyway, the building was already surrounded so more troops that were around the building saw what happened and began firing on Shadow as she scaled the building.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:11 pm
Shadow swore, as she drew her guns and began tossing smoke grenades like crazy. Soldiers were surrounding her despite the smoke. 'Crap...' she thought as they fired and she was hit by a stray bullet. Still, she wouldn't fall that easily, especially as she began to feel a rush. Bullets began flying as she aimed for non-vital areas. After creating an opening, she rushed through the smoke into ally where a few snipers managed to hit her shoulder blade and her back. 't-these aren't normal bullet...' She thought, realizing they were all small tranquilizers. 'S***...' she thought, growing a little dizzy.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 pm
Damien was rushed out of his room when the smoke bomb was dropped. He was taken down to the medical ward to have his respiration checked. He wanted a report on if Shadow was captured or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:51 pm
((Waiting on Aya... ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 am
Saiyu laughed and placed a finger lightly on each corner of his mouth, pushing up ever so slightly and forcing the prince to smile "sometimes you are completely and utterly hopeless, Kyrell Elitaire. To young to be a lord and yet to old to be a boy" she shook her head, releasing his face and took a shaky step back.

For the first time in months the red head found herself truly smiling as she wobbled back to the bed "You don't need to ask, I'll watch over them but"
She flopped own on the bed exhausted from so much effort "c-can I ask you something before you leave?..."

Slowly Saiyu fished the book out from under her pillow and flicked to the first page, her face flushing. She had been trying to work up the courage to ask Marie to teach her to read for a few days now but seeing as Kyrell was intent on leaving she thought it wouldn't harm to broad the subject.

"..before you leave..c-can you tell me what this says?" she pointed to the small text scrawled under the picture, her eyes determinedly fixed on the page and refusing to look at Kyrell.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:08 am
Kyrell perked up and looked at the book when it was handed to him. Was this the proper time to mention that he was being practically exiled from Mt. Angelo City. He looked again at Saiyu and read it to her. "What do you need it for?", he asked. He always felt a little bad complaining about his lessons and private tutor throughout childhood when Saiyu who had been with him the entire time wasn't taught how to read. And he was too busy with his own "Save Helmshire!" plans to care about it before.

The clatter of boots could be heard as the secret police closed in on a dizzied Shadow, firing a few more rounds of tranquilizers.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 am
((So... um... part of me wants Shadow to get caught and somehow get out of there without dealing with concentration camps or death. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:39 am
(( Your call~ That's why I left my post open-ended =3= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:30 am
Saiyu laughed and flicked through the pages "Don't give me that look. I would at least like to be able to read it to your sister, she may not be awake yet but Marie read it to me and I can still remember a few of the words.....I just don't know what they look like written down"

As a body guard she had never been taught to read and write. Her people had their own, simplistic language and style or writing but being raised as the guard dogs of the Helmshire royal family anything beyond that was considered to be only for the elite. Saiyu remembered the house Kyrell had spend with his tutors , a look of sheer boredom painted on his face as the man downed on and on.

Fishing around in her beside draw Saiyu pulled out a pencil. Flicking to the end of the book she set it town on the princes lap and pointed to the last sentence. "I'm curious about this one...Marie always smiles when she reads it...if you can tell me I'll write it in my language underneath and then one day perhaps I can understand it in this one..."

The woman positively beamed, eager even for the smallest scrap of information Kyrell had to offer her on these odd squiggles, blissfully unaware that Kyrell's leaving was going to be such a bitter blow when she learned the truth of it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games