Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Bixarre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:31 pm
Name's Bixarre. Nothing else. Made it up myself, it does not have a story. I was invited whilst chillin' in the guild arena and thought "Why not? They went through the trouble of inviting me..." And, here I am.

I fight for Gay Rights, Animal Rights, and the Rights of the Unborn. I'm proud of that, but not usually in the mood to argue with people. If you disagree, you can tell me. Hell, you can tell me off for it. But, I'll most likely ignore you.

Oh yeah, the basics: I'm 17 from N. ********. I'm single, but not looking. I already know what I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:10 am
yea i am new to this guild i got this pm becuase someone saw me in the avatar arena last week. i really wanted to join a guild so i thought why not join this one.  

ching_devin

Avalon Salkia

Precious Capitalist

18,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 am
Hi! n.n I'm Avalon my hoobies are draw, play video games (I love te RPG games in especial Final Fantasy VIII heart ) I like the anime and manga n.n and i hope do some friends in Gaia and in this Guild whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 pm
Tis meh!! Pics in ma siggeh. If you want to see more check out my blog! Oh and add me on myspace if you want. Its..

myspace.com/sehr_sommersprossen

lusty-whispers

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:35 pm
hiiii my name is meleny ive been on gaia for a year and 10 days!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:12 pm
YO WHAT UP  

SWORD-RICK

future_angel342

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:33 pm
hi sup people  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:26 pm
Ello ^^ I'm 14 and I love Gaia!
Why Not rawks! xd dramallama  

Bordism Queen

Dangerous Pyromaniac

11,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Harlequin perfection

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:47 am

Hi, people. I'm Perfection Inc, or Asta, wich is my real name.

I'm from Finland, 17 years old and.. kinda bored of Gaia. D:
So I hope I could find some new excitement from here. <3

And, uh... I like random things, like KERA, and a model by the nickname 'G', clothes and designing them, music, babbling and laughing and other stuff I'm too lazy to write down atm. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:37 pm
Hi My names Francisco
Im 18 years old
Im from Puerto Rico

New here Got Invited because of my entry in the arena! Sadlly i didnt win... anyways! For all of you supporting people out there Im participating this week as well with a new Cosplay so those of you who like it please go and Vote a 10 for Me eh? Just search for username: Lithlius Nailo

Im counting on you people! Nice way to advertise right? Lol

ill be around the guild talking about any topic you like.. im a walking ecyclopedia lol just dont ask me to do your homework rofl Nice meeting you all!  

Lithlius Nailo

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm
I'm Fuku Taichou (as you can see from my username). That's not my name in real life, because I generally don't feel comfortable giving it out. If I get to know people, or feel more open, then I'm okay with telling people. I'm 22 years-old, born and raised in California. I'm pretty open-minded and liberal... That's about it for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:16 am
Hey, 'm Sepren or Sep, which ever ya might like. So long as it's not Seppy. ninja [ Note the lack of an "H" in either of the preceding... ]

'M 16 right now, 17 later on this year, and I'm a guy. Lawl.

I've been on Gaia since October of '04 and 'm still going strong. I consider myself a regular at the Poll-Guild of DOOM and have gladly been there since just before summer '06.

I'm literate enough, 'cept for how I type certain things [which is usually the way I'd say / pronounce it normally or spur-of-the-moment. 'S just how I roll, see?] and all that. I like to RP and do so from time to time, usually in my home thread.

Longer introduction that most would care to read, 'm sure. xd I was invited from being seen in the Avatar Arena and I'd like to become active here. Prepare yourself, Why Not, Sepren Maelstrom is on the prowl. ninja  

Sepren Maelstrom

The Red Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:32 am
hi i've been on gaia for a year now.. ^_^ and it's really fun here.. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:19 am
I am a duck. QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ducksoup4pa

SpencerHyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:21 am
hey im spencerhyuuga!!!

i joined a while ago, but never had the time to post, im going to start posting alot now!! XD

i am a really nice person, i am in love with hinata hyuuga from the anime naruto, i cant help it so if u gotta problem deal wth it XP

i love rock music,

video games--by the way my xbox live gamer tag is "Chaos Dome" and my playstation network account name is "Chaos Muffin",

card games, anime, manga, reading, drawing even though i suck at it, and i loooove technology!! i plan to be a technological engineer when i get older and go to collage, like i already said im in love with hinata hyuuga. One more thing...i am a mormon. Whoever out there is religious, whatever rumors you have heard about us is wrong, just ask me and ill tell you cuz im a faithful mormon!! Oh and all other mormons add me!!!!!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games