Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 am

I suppose the honorable thing to do would be to hear him out. Then after he's spilled his guts, you'll need to decide if he's telling the truth or lying to you. That can get a bit tricky. stare *sips her latte and furrows her brow. It makes her very angry that Dec would do this to her very best friend.* OR…I could have him restrained and you could borrow my favorite whip! twisted xd *She grins and says gleefully.* 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

She snorts and sips her beer.

"I may take you up on that. He may regret telling me he thinks it's hot that I'm a dangerous woman. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm

*She grins sinisterly.* He does…does he. Well then, I think you should give the man what he wants. We aim to please here at the MW. twisted wink *She sips her latte.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 pm

She grins along with Psy.

"Well, Brat was in here with me last night for a bit, she commiserated with me about how men suck. And then suggested we take a trip sometime soon for some target practice. We need to get back in touch with the Russians and see what they've done with that particular package we gave them."

She sips her beer and gives Psy a knowing look.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 pm

*She sips her latte and listens to Katana knowing that her "men suck" statement is just because she is hurting right now.* I'd be very interested to know if said package has been properly disposed of. I for one, do not want anymore surprises pop up because loose ends were not properly tied.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 pm

"Yep, that loose end will be taken care of...I just don't know when Brat and I will be going to do so is all."

She remembers something from the night before.

"Ryzan came in here late last night...had a young man with him. I think he was showing him around for some reason. Did you happen to see him?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Yes…I did see him. Very rude and extremely sassy. stare I have no idea who he is, but I've alerted security of him just in case he turns out to be trouble.

Well, I have to go. I'll see you later on tonight, Katana.
*She goes to get the tray she brought up and puts her latte and Officer Dougherty's latte onto it then heads into her office, does the security measures and heads down into her Chambers.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 pm

She waves at Psy as she leaves and finishes her beer. Getting up, she grabs another and adds the wedge of lime to it. Once she returns to her seat, she plays out different scenarios in her head about what to do with and/or to Dec.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

*Comes running in the bar and jumps behind the counter.* SSSHHHHH!!!!!!! IS IT SAFE!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 pm

*Finds a nice hiding spot behind the bar. Stays there the rest of the day.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

She comes out of her reverie when Razz come bolting into the bar. Peering over the bar, she sees him curled up in the corner, in a fetal position, as if he's hiding from someone or something.

"Um, Razz? confused You okay there?" Not getting a response from him, she shrugs her shoulders and returns to her thoughts.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Amy walked through the MW bar, through JD, and went to Pandora's box. She walked up to the front desk and talked to the person behind it.

"Hello. I have a letter for Dame who lives under JD. Obviously I can't get down there, and I was told that I could probably leave it here for her. Is that alright?"

The person nodded and took the letter with a smile.

Amy smiled at them. "Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Have a good day!" Then, she headed to AS.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

She comes out of her thoughts when she thought she heard footsteps. Turning around and seeing no one, she shrugs and gets up to grab another beer. She grabs her phone and calls the JD to order some food to be delivered to the bar.

After ordering some Shrimp Tempura rolls and Hot and Sour soup, she returns to her spot at the bar and waits for her food to arrive.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:37 pm

A waiter from the JD enters the bar and brings her the food she ordered. After she signed off on the ticket, the waiter bows slightly toward her and leaves.

She opens her soup and adds some crispy noodles to it and also opens the box containing her shrimp rolls. She begins to enjoy her little feast for one. smile

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 pm

((with the clan on zOMG on Bladed Vase.... wink ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games