Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:13 pm
Lithuania-tan
(( -Totally not researching more countries like the nerd she is. No, no way.- ))
You're not nerdy until you completely forget to do your actual history homework because you got sidetracked researching stupid APH ******** you, Holy Roman Empire, stop being so interesting!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 pm
Switzerland hums, thinking. "Football, eh? Well, I don't have a football with me...and I don't know what we could use as a blindfold..."

He thinks some more.

(( Which kind of football, anyway? >> The only kind of football that comes to my mind is soccer, but you never know with Liech...=w=

EDIT: OH. NVM. Haha. Lily's a tard tonight, sorry.

I forgot to mention that I'm daft when it comes to sports. =w= Like, I've never even played catch. xD; ))  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Skizzors
Lithuania-tan
(( -Totally not researching more countries like the nerd she is. No, no way.- ))
You're not nerdy until you completely forget to do your actual history homework because you got sidetracked researching stupid APH ******** you, Holy Roman Empire, stop being so interesting!

(( LOL Well, if I had homework I probably would forget it... I've been researching Lithuanian-Polish history for so long I know some of it better than my own history. x.x ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:22 pm
Liech glances at some christmas print cloth napkins on the table. "These?" she said.
((The soccer football, yes XP *sigh* america tries so hard to be different...))  

Loev Bara

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm
Lithuania-tan
Skizzors
Lithuania-tan
(( LOL Well, if I had homework I probably would forget it... I've been researching Lithuanian-Polish history for so long I know some of it better than my own history. x.x ))
Oh, yeah, you're old..

I don't know anything better than US history yet thanks to this friggin' AP class, but. Germany history is crazy awesome. (Also crazy confusing. Dammit.)  
Blinking, Switzerland picks one up to examine it. "Well, you could peek easily with these, but I guess they'll work..." he says.

(( Hint. Never even played catch. I may need to learn how to play blindfold tag. =w=;;; ))  

Mukuro-kun

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

My family made me cake. o 3o *shares with you all*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 pm
(( Caaaaaaaake~ *steals most of it and runs!* ))  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 pm
Skizzors
Oh, yeah, you're old..

I don't know anything better than US history yet thanks to this friggin' AP class, but. Germany history is crazy awesome. (Also crazy confusing. Dammit.)

(( I-I'm only 23~ DX

I actually know US history pretty well because I loved my teacher. It's the stuff before the Depression I don't know that well XD

You want confusing? Look up Lithuanian, or Polish. They cross cross so much that it's a lot of the same, yet separate at the same time. I just find it funny that a lot of Polish heros are/were actually Lithuanian, and the most famous national poet and patriot for both Poland and Lithuania was actually Belrusian! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 pm
(( Hey, what color is Italy's tie? =w=? ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:39 pm
((The cake is a lie Oh goodie~! Cake! My favorite history is Ancient history. But I also like learning French, Irish, Greek, Italian, Russian, and German history *planning on a history major >) * I was watching this show on the Russian/Finnish war, the Finnish were BAMF!))
"Does anyone else want to play? It's no fun with two people"
((@Lit: Wow, and I though I was the old one *is almost 19*))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:42 pm
Ahhah. My cake was all chocolate too like that one. Only it had M&Ms instead of candles.

I like to learn about royalty in history, and I like to learn about ancient Greek and Rome, Japan, and sometimes Egypt.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 pm
(( @Liech: gonk Why must everyone be older than me? ))

"Yes, we can't play with just two people...Lithuania, would you like to play?" Switzerland asks, smiling.

(( I kinda have to make a point of him being smiley, I guess. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:09 pm
((I envy the young >.> I have to sleep now. See you tomorrow!))  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:11 pm
(( Gute Nacht, Liech~
And I'm not THAT young...only sixteen....*wibble* ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games