Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am
scream WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! *goes over to MAune and TES and pulls TES off Maune, setting him on the counter and pulling Maune off Ryzan, struggling against his strength* Can somebody explain what the hell is happening here?!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am
I'd wash that arm very thoroughly if I were you. Not to mention seeing a doctor.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 am
*snarls at Maune* What do you think you're doing just punching him like that? scream I just asked you to change me back. What part of that do you not understand?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am
*looks over at Psyzapp for some understanding* Has everyone ingested something that's making them all idiots!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:45 am
I can't change you back into a Dark Elf, TES [because Final Fantasy doesn't have dark elves]. But I can change you into a pig, frog, kappa, or human.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 am
Those all sound equally bad, Showa. But that does give me an idea...

*hops over to Ryzan and taps him on the cheek with his paw*
Oi... Ryzan.... did you ever learn the dark elf illusion spell?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:51 am
I'm sorry for doing that Ryzan I just want to prove that you are not worthless. :;Maune turns around and starts to walk out the door::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am
*groans in pain as he tries to answer*
Of.... of.. course I did. I... *groan*... I used it on that high elf woman once... *struggles to sit up*
... ajak?

But... *winces* ... but that would only be temporary, and it's my spell casting that made you this way to begin with.
*tries to steady his breathing*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 am
*shakes head and releases Maune, looking at TES and Psyzapp bewildered* Now, as much as I would have loved to enjoy Ryzan writhing in pain from such a blow, what exactly is going on here? Will someone please shed a little light on the subject and brinkg me out the darkness? *shoots a glare at Ryzan* Maybe I should rephrase that... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 pm
Well, Maune claimed that he was 99% sure he could change me back... a feat that Ryzan has not been able to accomplish in his time here. As a dark elf... to not be able to do what you were assigned to do is a great dishonor, so Ryzan here *nudges Ryzan* decided he was going to get plastered for failing to do what I called him here for... and that was to help me.

Maune got frustrated with Ryzan's attitude and decided to punch in him the stomach instead of change me back like I asked.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 pm
*groans and shakes head* AYA! Okay, all jokes and hatred aside, do you believe that Maune's magic can acutally change you? Or do you wish to wait for your friends spell to wear off?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 pm
Evagna uns'aa, Quortek. I... I thought he would change you back. Since he hasn't.... I... you should not be in my care while I am inebriated... *hangs his head in shame*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 pm
*looks at Ryzan and grits her teeth, not exactly sure why she's about to say what she is going to* Ryzan, not to downplay your traditions and such, but what harm would you be to TES by caring for him, eventhough you're under the influence? You seem to care for him in such a fierce manner that I do not believe you would do anything to hurt him. Now, that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm
I don't know. He claimed to be pretty confident, but his hesitation has given me doubts. I don't think I would trust him on this matter anymore at this point... especially if he'd rather sucker-punch Ry than do as he's asked stare

I'm not sure if the spell is going to wear off, but there is one thing I know Ryzan can do that would be almost as good.... given that whatever it was that screwed up his casting to begin with doesn't screw this up as well gonk

*rolls his eyes at Ryzan*
You? Inebriated off of 2 bottles of wine? rolleyes As I recall, you would just start getting a little tipsy after 10 bottles. I don't think your alcohol tolerance would have gone down that far in the time I've been gone.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm
*holds his stomach and giggles a little, but tries to suppress it as it is painful*
Actually, it was 25 bottles... you just passed out after 10~ wink

*uses his staff to help himself off the floor and prop himself up*
Are you sure you want me to try the illusion spell? If it was a clash of magic that caused this, this might make it worse...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games