Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 pm
((...not in the corner... Caldwell moves constantly as he sleeps. But okay, thanks, I get the general idea...))

((Edit: and [sarcasm]thanks, glad to see I can trust you..[/sarcasm]))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Hot sex? Where?!ll

Leon allowed Luc to lead him to Soli, his dislike of the boy fading rather rapidly. "Just relax Luc, Neuro will take care of Brago." He said and looked over to Soli and took her hand and kissed it.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm
(( The hot sex happened in the other rp between Mar and Hasuko i'll leave it at that. You should feel loved XD And you can trust me :3 ))

"I know but still something might go wrong..." He gave a sigh as he began to sing silently to calm himself down.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm
Mirrored Moon
(( Hot Sex ;D ))

((a lot of trash talking back and forth, and hot sex biggrin ))

Brago jumped back as the wing came towards him. hes useing that a little early....  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Neuro threw several fireball at Brago,"Don't you want to fight."He stood there smiling.The eyes on the wings looking at Brago and watching him,"Good thing I've never shown anyone what this thing can really do."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm
Brago spun up a wind with his aura.it caused the fireballs to go off target. Brago walked towards Neuro, his wind element awakened again.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Neuro looked at him grinning,he moved his white wing aiming for his vital organs,"Good luck boy."He punched the ground making several chunks of the pavement heading for Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:33 pm
The pieces of pavement were reduced to rubble as it entered Bragos windzone. He pressed forward to Neuro  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Neuro's face was bored,"Aren't you going to do anything?"He made the black wing block the rubble that splashed at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image
A man in a white suit appears at the city limits. He pulls at supple gloves. He smirks, a fang peeking out. He takes in a deep breath and savors the night air. To him it is filled with the promise of things to come. "I believe some fun is in order. I'm coming for you, Kane." He enters the city, disappearing into the shadows, his dark aura sending shivers through the city.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Bragos aura dispersed and he stopped.. Theyre here..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Neuro felt the presence as well and looked at Brago,"The first one is here, do we keep fighting or make sure our loved ones are going to be safe."Neuro looked at him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:57 pm
"Option 3. I go deal with this Problem head on." Brago jumped away, leaking out as much Demonic aura as he could  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Neuro stared at him, not moving and not amazed at the sight of Brago,"What are you doing idiot, He prays on women look who doesn't think he might go after Soli."He stood there annoyed at Brago.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm
"Leonm wont let me near her. Whats the point.... watch her yourself since the three of you seem to think your stronger than me." He jumped off. Brago jumped from roof to roof. "If I head to Nike, Hana will be in danger..."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games