Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori led the way off the train. She was more than happy to be out of the stuffy clothes her parents had forced her into. Sure the school robes weren't great but they were better than fancy dress clothes. She glanced around and spotted all the older students headed towards horseless carriages. "I guess that's what we are riding to school then?" She said, pointing towards the carriages. She glanced at Austen and Callie before shrugging. It didn't seem any weirder than everything else that happened at the school honestly.

She led the way towards the carriages, and hopped into one that was empty and awaiting students.
                                                            "Do you think this year will be any different from last?" He asked curiously. He wasn't sure what exactly could be different but he was still curious on his friend's opinions. "Personally I just want to figure out a way to make a color changing button so everyone always knows what to call me. Idk how I'd do that though, and switching them out constantly seems like it'd be kind of annoying."

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:08 pm
Strange young girls
Covered with sadness
Eyes of innocence
Hiding their madness.
Walking the strip
Sweet, soft, and placid

User Image
я σ ѕ α м υ η ∂
¢ σ я ∂ є ℓ ι α
ℓ ι ℓ ℓ α η т ι η є

υηѕσятє∂ │ ρυяєвℓσσ∂ │ ƒιяѕт уєαя

Rosamund alighted from the train, sniffed the air haughtily, and realized with a sinking sense of dismay that this was really it. This... dumpy, dingy, dark little train station... was her introduction to the larger magical world. The air reeked of hundreds of unwashed pets, undiagnosed body odor, and above all, the general malaise of the start of a new school year. Or, she imagined it did. Shuffling forward into the crowd, she reached a hand dramatically (how else) back towards her twin brother. "Don't let go," Rosamund hissed, as if they were about to make their way through a horde of undead monsters rather than their fellow preteens and teens. It did sort of feel that way, though. After a very sheltered childhood, Rosa was completely unprepared for the cold, harsh reality of the British schooling system. This was completely barbaric. Were they going to have to walk up to the castle in the dark? Saddle up horses like they were in the Wild West? Swim across the lake? The night was dark and full of untold horrors. Luckily, she'd spruced up her dowdy uniform as best she could, and her hair was freshly shampooed.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Colors surround them
Bejeweling their hair
Visions astound them
Demanding their share.
Children of Orpheus
Called by the dove

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You're payin'? Is the 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 cleanin' you out? Am I 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?
                                                            Today, I'm ƚʜiᴎʞiᴎ' about the ₜₕᵢₙgₛ that are ԃҽαԃʅყ
                                                            The way I'm
                                                            ɖʀɨռӄɨռ' you 🄳🄾🅆🄽
                                                            Like I wanna ɭᎴᏒᎧᏇᏁ like I wanna ΣПD me

Titus, similar to his sister, was less than enthused with the entire school situation so far. A sub par train, a dingy station, and hoards of children far grosser than he and Rosa. He took his sister's hand as soon as it was offered to him and nodded. "Never." It wasn't like he really needed to say it. He, of course, would never let go of his sister's hand. She was primarily the most important person in his life and he wasn't afraid to admit that.

He wrinkled his nose as they passed a particularly... sweaty indvidiual and grimace. Was this really what their entire school year would be like? Surrounded by fools who couldn't even deem to shower on the first day of school. Appearance was of the utmost importance for any sort of showmanship, and anyone who wasn't thinking about showmanship was as bad as... well as bad as their older brother Caspian. Just thinking about that dope made him roll his eyes.

Titus side stepped closer to Rosa as they walked. He had no interest in accidentally brushing against anyone.
                                                            "Rosa," he muttered. "Do you think any of these people even think about being more than a drab British student?" The thought of not having higher, more extravagant goals horrified him. He was only at school to further his talents in the theatre, and because the adults said he had to go to school.

What had you ҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ?
                                                            Me to make you my ǟʀȶ and make you a Ştคr?
                                                            I'll meet you in the park, I'll be
                                                            ¢αℓм and ¢ðllꢆêÐ
                                                            But we knew
                                                            尺丨Ꮆ卄ㄒfrom the ʂէąɾէ that you'd ̴f̴a̴l̴l̴ ̴ apart
                                                            'Cause I'm too
                                                            ̷ ̷e̷x̷p̷e̷n̷s̷i̷v̷e̷

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:33 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki had spent the train ride making friends with Dakota, though she was getting increasingly restless. Finally, she heard word that they were getting close, so she braced herself as the train slowed down. Luckily Dakota was cool with her being blind, and even allowed Tzuki to hold onto his shirtsleeve as they left the train. Once out of their little cabin, everything got so loud. Had it been this loud on the first platform? Maybe it was just because there were a bunch of hungry teenagers now... "Do... do you know where to go? Or what to do? Everything's just... loud. I... I can't tell where anyone is." She turned her head, trying to pick up on Dakota's now familiar voice. She still had a hold on his sleeve, but the girl was used to having her dad there for support. But no way was she about to admit defeat... but maybe she felt it .... just a bit.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dakota - Loud People
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Disembarking and Waiting
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so loud! What's going on?!

Devlyn Maycry

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:51 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hufflepuff Third Year
Thirteen Year Old Half Wood Nymph

User Image

Willow was looking forward to another year spent at school. Hogwarts was a great place even if she did love her days at home. Laurel had to get up early due to making prefect. The young puff was happy for her older sister, even if Aspen was a tad salty about it. Though, Willow assumed she was more upset at their father for the poor choice of prefects for Slytherin house. Granted Willow didn’t see the big deal, it just meant more responsibility. Besides Laurel wasn’t happy about it.

Luckily, the middle Hill child got to take her time with the rest of her family before heading to Hogsmeade Station. She’d double checked to make sure all was packed before heading off, even though she was able to stop by anytime now that she was a third year. Heading out with Aspen and Juniper, Willow was looking forward to the latter’s sorting. Finally, all four Hill girls would be at Hogwarts and hopefully Juni would make Gryffindor and secure all four houses.

Following Aspen, Willow couldn’t wait to meet up with Laurel and all of their friends. “You know I am. Finally, we’re all together, it’s going to be a great year. Hopefully I can manage all the extra classes this year.” She shared with her sisters. “Bet you're excited for sorting Juni.” She said to the youngest. It was saddening knowing their father wouldn’t be there, but it couldn’t be helped. He’d be there in spirit though.

Status : Patiently waiting. Happy overall.
                                                  Company : Aspen & Juniper

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Diamond Wales

Your confidence is quite refreshing, my dear
                                                  Now then, a kind and true heart,
                                                  Joyful and gracious
                                                  I know just where to put you
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:52 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope followed Tori, Austen, and Quinn off the train, moving in her odd skipping steps to avoid running into people. Tori asked about the carriages and Callie nodded. "Yes, I read that they're piloted by lovely creatures. Though you can only see them if you've seen a soul cross over~" She hummed happily, following Tori toward the very carriages. Once at them, she stopped toward the front, quietly speaking in her almost lyrical voice. "Hello beautifuls~ I can't see you, but I'm sure you're just wonderful. Maybe in the future we'll meet again~"

She then walked over to the carriage, carefully climbing in to avoid tripping on her robes. Having heard Tori's question, Callie pondered an answer. "Every time the stars move, there's a chance for new fate. I believe it will be interesting..." Her words trailed off, the blonde looking upward at the stars, paired with the beautifully full moon. It wasn't until she heard Tori's comment about making a color changing button that she looked away from the sky. She wasn't too sure of magic needed, but perhaps Austen or Quinn would have an idea? "I could probably craft you something, though most robotics and circuitry don't work here... So I'm not sure if it would work... but I can design a prototype?" Callie grinned at Quinn's addition, thinking it a very nice idea, especially if it'd help their friend.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hitori, Austen, and Quinn
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Headed to School
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a beautiful night...

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image
                                                  I wake up every evening
                                                  With a big smile on my face
                                                  And it never feels out of place
                                                  And you're still probably working
                                                  At a nine to five pace
                                                  I wonder how bad that tastes

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As got off the train, already happy to be back at school. Even happier that his uncle was going to be teaching too. Not that he was going to tell his mum that. After all, she was bound and determined to try and make him do something worthwhile with his life. Like his plans weren't worthwhile. It wasn't his fault that he had other things in mind and she couldn't see the worth in them.

Stretching, he looked around for Rune or someone to hang out with and ride tot he school. Part of him hoped that Billie was going to be alone, but As doubted it. Still, he wouldn't mind going up with a crowd if Billie was in it. Ugh, he was sounding as sappy as his uncle, wasn't he? In any case, he was just gonna wait and see if Billie was riding up alone or in a group, and hopefully if the group was small enough, he could squeeze into it. He could always look for Wren, but Wren was off doing his own thing, and he'd already sat with Rune through the train ride so... Sitting with Billie it was!

════════════════════════

Thinking: Who can I sit with in the carriages?
                                                  OOC: Open for Interactions!

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now where's your picket fence love?
                                                  And where's that shiny car?
                                                  And did it ever get you far?
                                                  You never seemed so tense love
                                                  I've never seen you fall so hard
                                                  Do you know where you are?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:03 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Secoɴd Yeαr ✌️ Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 12🤪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Still blushing, Viv was gonna give her friend a piece of her mind when Sallie came up to them asking if he could join as well as asking if they'd seen his friend. She kinda knew who he was referencing, not just from the classes they shared but she was also pretty sure they were in a club together she just couldn't remember which at the moment. Still, she nodded enthusiastically along side Kenna as they all boarded the train and left the station. The ride was pretty uneventful between talking and pigging out on sweets. Though she did find out that Sallie and Kenna together were like watching lightning in a bottle, even without the added sugar. She just kind of sat back and watched their back and forth jumping in every now and then with her own bit of randomness and it felt nice. After a long ride though they finally arrived at the station and as she stepped off it it Viv she had no idea how they were actually getting to the school now. She doubted there was another fleet of boats and she really hoped they actually didn't make them walk after that long ride. "Sooo, do you guys have any ideas on how we get to the castle?" she asked a little out of breath since trying to avoid being shoved and stepped on was starting to turn into an olympic sport.

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

Dakota had spent most of his train ride trying to be polite but also being heavily not interested in conversation. He was trying. Seriously. His mother had told him to make friends, and he was trying, but he just couldn't be bother to care much. Instead, he just gave decent half answers to her conversation and stared out the window. The minute he'd figured out she was blind, he'd at least been able to drop his fake smile. That was the only good thing.

She clung to his sleeve as they exited the train, which he allowed only because she was blind... and apparently didn't have one of those white walking stick things most blind people had. He wasn't a complete a*****e, so he figured getting her safely onto the platform was the least he could do. Once on the platform he felt that duty was fulfilled.

When she started freaking out, he couldn't help but sigh. Even his baby sister wasn't this useless really. And he knew very well he spoiled that girl rotten. Maybe this Tzuki girl had been spoiled even worse than Pey. He bet she had some doting family that treated her blindness like it was the end of the world and did everything for her. Pathetic really. Yeah making friends was going great for him.

He pulled his sleeve gently from her grasp, not feeling like being a human cane anymore. "Dunno sorry." Which was only sort of a lie. He knew enough to know they were supposed to head towards the boats, but not until the grounds keeper person said so, and he figured even she could figure out where to go when someone started yelling for first years. Instead he just crossed his arms over his chest, and looked around for anyone that seemed more his speed. No offense to the girl. Maybe.

When my time comes
                                                        Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some
                                                        Reasons to be missed

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:13 pm
User Image

Tzuki was glad to be on solid ground, but when Dakota pulled away his sleeve, she felt lost. Maybe she'd hear a teacher or something soon. Dakota's voice seemed... annoyed still, and she had to think it was due to her, rather than anything else. He'd probably wanted an empty cabin on the train, but gotten stuck with her, and suddenly she felt very insecure. "Oh... um.. that's okay. You... You don't have to stay with me, if you don't want. I'll be okay." She wrapped her arms around herself, trying not to get run over by all of the loud people. "Thanks for helping me off the train at least. Um... have a nice rest of the night, I guess." She tried to shuffle off, hands shaking a bit as she attempted to move without getting hurt or running into people. It was just so loud!

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dakota - Loud People
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Trying to walk away with dignity... kinda
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I guess he doesn't want to be friends...

{{OoC: Open for Interaction - you can say she bumped into people xD}}
Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 am
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune got off the train, glancing around and looking for As. Not that he didn't trust his brother going to the school, but because his brother was all gung-ho about their uncle being a professor. Rune had gotten used to his brother's love of being something of a rebel, but he really didn't understand why As had to take on Uncle Jer's more... dubious traits. Rune had all the respect in the world for their uncle's desire to help people, but there was still the fact that even Rune knew that Jer's childhood was a rough one. As just didn't get that.

Sighing, he looked around the platform, already considering what he was supposed to do as a prefect when he spotted some kid having issues. She was just standing there, looking lost, while the other kid that had been escorting(?) her seemed to wander off. Sighing, he made his way over, frowning over at the other kid while he approached the girl. "Hey. I'm Rune. Do you need help? I'm a prefect, so I can escort you wherever you need to go." He couldn't recall if he'd seen her at school, but that didn't mean much. However, if she was a first year, he could definitely wait around and escort her over to the groundskeeper.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I am a prefect, so I should be helping out.
                                                OOC: Gryff, I figured if you want, Rune could be helping Tzuki out and Phia can meet him that way?

-◬-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:15 pm
User Image

Tzuki kept adjusting her head, hearing all sorts of conversation snippets. She tugged a bit at her sleeves, since her normal method of grounding was gone and she had no one to hold onto. It wouldn't usually be an issue, but it was too loud for her to try and find her surroundings by herself. Suddenly, he heard a voice, identifying themselves as Rune, then saying they were a prefect. That was a teacher assistant.. sorta. "Y-yes, please. I can't... I can't see, and I don't know where I am. It's so loud."

She turned toward the voice, gesturing vaguely at her eyes, hoping Rune made the connection. Her hands twitched in a partial reaching out move, the girl worried after Dakota's reaction to hold onto someone. The girl bit her lip, moving her head again to continue trying to gather her bearings until she was somewhere safe.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rune - Loud People
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Trying to find help
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh thank my lucky stars!

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:34 pm
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx⁂ Slytherin Seventh Year ⁂ Pureblood Jewelry Empire Heiress ⁂ Designer and Artist of All that Glitters ⁂ Language Club Leader ⁂
Wearing: her Slytherin uniform and robes with a pink sapphire and diamond broach
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                    More than once, Margaux was sure she at least had the company of Canaan. This trip that was obviously not an option. She had no desire to be a third wheel and even worse spend time with the muggleborn who spent most of their academic career, crooked teeth and looking like a mean caricature someone might draw. At least she seemed to go from being weird looking to a solid average. Good for her, Margaux supposed. The least lower classes could do is not be ugly.

Yet, despite the change in company, she actually enjoyed sitting in a car to herself where she could spread out and dream up the next glittery, precious design. Designing and discussing ideas (almost any to be truthful as long as they were original) was her favorite things and she was happy with either.

Now she was back among the masses, it was back to dealing with the usual chit-chat of who liked who, what professor was the cutest, did you see that cover of that cute guy, and so on. No, Margaux dreamed of ideas and creativity and design. Margaux thirsted for more. She sincerely hoped the ride up to the castle was a quiet one. If she was stuck with a few giggling second years, the idea of hexing them would no doubt cross her mind.

User Image
                                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                    Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                    Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                    It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                    {OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:47 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune nodded, understanding that completely, then nearly facepalmed as she stated she couldn't see. Well, she wouldn't see him nodding, right. Instead, he offered out his arm, deciding to let her take it. "I can get that. I know someone that has trouble with loud places too." Granted, Rhys wasn't blind, but he hated being around crowds like this. He was still confused on how Jer claimed they were related, but figured it had something to do with the old 'orphan gang' that he'd been a part of.

After he led her hand to his arm, he decided to let her know at least the direction where the boats and groundskeeper would be showing up. "So, up ahead is where the groundskeeper would be picking up first years to take the boats, while the older students take carriages up to the castle. I'll go ahead and help you over and explain it to Mister Murdoch, and he should take you the rest of the way to the castle. I um, assume you have a cane or something to see, right? If not, I can try and transfigure something for you to use if you want, or if you're sorted into my house, I can see about taking you up to the school nurse to get one." Or ask his bestemor about it. Frida was usually pretty good about helping out students in that way. He just knew she wasn't here now, so he couldn't exactly ask her now.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I am a prefect, so I should be helping out.
                                                OOC: Gryff, I figured if you want, Rune could be helping Tzuki out and Phia can meet him that way?

-◬-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:35 pm
Strange young girls
Covered with sadness
Eyes of innocence
Hiding their madness.
Walking the strip
Sweet, soft, and placid

User Image
я σ ѕ α м υ η ∂
¢ σ я ∂ є ℓ ι α
ℓ ι ℓ ℓ α η т ι η є

υηѕσятє∂ │ ρυяєвℓσσ∂ │ ƒιяѕт уєαя

Rosamund inched her way through the crowd. She was aware that the first years were probably separated from the rest of the students at some point, but she didn't exactly know who handled that- one of the professors, maybe? Her mother and father had been frustratingly close-mouthed about the details of the Sorting. She assumed it was because they didn't want to 'spoil it' for her and Titus. In reality, her mood had already soured. She hadn't minded the train ride, since she and her brother had the compartment to themselves and no one really bothered them, aside from a few Cas drop-ins. But she'd been hoping for something a bit more impressive than this upon disembarking.

Linking arms with her twin, she strained to hear him over the din around them as students chattered excitedly and called out to each other, rushing around in their black robes. "Not likely," she surmised, watching with a horrified expression as a couple locked lips up against a pillar, and another first year picked their nose. "This is the problem with the public schooling system," Rosa proclaimed. "It's just a big... barrel of mediocrity. Look at them. Stumbling around like automatons. Mindless. Only concerned about their petty social lives. And these uniforms are not helping matters," she glowered down at her black and white ensemble. "Honestly. It's like they want us all to look as ugly and dull as possible. Who does this look good on? No one!" The only part of her uniform she had any fond feelings for was her pointed hat, and even then that was supposedly just for 'special occasions'.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Colors surround them
Bejeweling their hair
Visions astound them
Demanding their share.
Children of Orpheus
Called by the dove

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff