Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 am

Damien was checked over and given some oxygen to help clear out the smoke he inhaled. After the Absolute Leader left the medical office he was then informed that Shadow had been hit with a few tranquilisers. "I want her brought back in here once she's unconscious" he ordered. He had an idea.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Shadow was hit with a few more tranquilizers. It was enough to knock out an elephant by that point. "N-no... I'm almost... almost there. I have to..." She muttered before finally collapsing.

"Ma'am, we've got her." One of the secret police told Monica. Via his instruction, Shadow was brought to the medical clinic, where they thought Damien still was. "Where is the absolute leader?" the secret policeman demanded.

"He want back to his office. Oh my. How many did you hit her with? If too many, her heart should stop." the doctor said, touching her to check her pulse.

"D-don't... don't touch... me you b*****d!" She muttered groggily.

"How is that possible." the doctor muttered.

"Bring her to the absolute leader."

"No, wait. I would like a blood sample. This is incredible." The doctor said. "It will only take a minute. This sort of biological resistance to tranquilizers is incredible. If Damien disposes of her, we could potentially loose something groundbreaking."

"Fine. One small sample." He told the doctor. As soon as he took the small sample, she was brought up to Damien's office. "Sir." The secret policeman said through the door. "We've got her. Shall I bring her in?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Damien opened up his office door. "She's no use here. Did you take her to the medical ward? Take her there, and I will follow. I think she can be of use" he said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 pm

"Alright then." The secret police member said, carrying her to the medical ward with Damien with them.

"You're back?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." The man replied, setting Shadow on a medical bed.

"Damn... it... I hate... doctors..." She mumbled.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Damien looked at Shadow, then the doctor. "How long until she's completely unconscious?" he asked. He wanted to make sure Shadow was out before he said anything.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 pm

"That's what I don't understand. With this many, her heart should have stopped. She shouldn't be conscious. She should be dead."

"How about this then?" The secret policeman said, hitting a pressure point.

"Ghh..." She mumbled weakly before finally becoming unconscious.

"She's out now." He said, feeling her pulse.

"Either way, it's best if she's monitored to make sure she doesn't wake up or die." The doctor said. "Perhaps a continual dosage of a sleeping drug. Anyway, what is it you want to speak to me about, great leader."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Damien tapped his chin with a finger. "I think that if we could monitor her, she could be of good use. Is there a way to surgically insert something in her that could let us track her, without her being able to take it out easily?" he asked the doctor, "like a tracking chip or something?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 pm

"Inserting a tracking device shouldn't be difficult. However, given her thin frame, the problem would be putting it in a place where she couldn't easily take it out without the chip doing damage to her biological systems or breaking inside of her. She's skin and bones, and it doesn't help that she's very active." The doctor said, lifting and dropping one of her hands. "I'll need a better look. Gentleman, do you mind?" He asked, as if requesting to remove her clothing.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

"Fine, go ahead" Damien said. "Not even in her skull?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

"Not even there. She doesn't have enough fat on her to pull that off. It's usually ok in short term cases, but in her case it would be difficult without giving her brain damage. That and there's always the problem of the pulses the transmitter gives off interfering with her brain. Headaches would be the least of the problem for long term tracking." The doctor said, removing her top layer to reveal almost an arsonal of weapons under her clothing. "Oh my..." The doctor said, setting her bomb and gun filled jacket to the side. He then began taking off straps of magazines strapped against her chest. He removed the second layer so she was just in her underwear. Her entire body was covered with hundreds of scars, especially on her back "It's worse then I thought." He said, poking her side. "She's very tiny. Well, I suppose we could either put it behind her rib cage or somewhere behind her shoulder blade. I also suppose we won't have to worry much about trying to hide a scar either." He said. "But it's weird. Her skin is soft like baby skin, even where the scars are. I will say, this has to be the most unusual human woman I've examined. It's like her body ages but her cells don't. How old is she? Sixteen?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 pm

"She must be older than that. She can't be this well trained in what she does at that age. Plus she used to look older. I'm not sure what happened" Damien said. If Shadow had ever explained her condition to him, he forgot. "Well examine her and make sure it's possible. I am hoping for my plan to be successful" he said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

"She used to look older?" He said. "That doesn't seem possible unless her cells are producing a high concentration of a protein that repairs the ends of chromosomes, but we couldn't even figure out how to do that. The only ones who might have that knowledge are from Mt. Angelo. But if she does... then her body holds the secret of lengthening one's lifespan. Absolute Leader, her genes could potentially make you immortal."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 am

Kyrell swallowed hard and bit his tongue, that it might not become disobedient and break this moment of blissful ignorance by saying that he was being exiled, never to return to Mt. Helmshire. He decided to oblige her so even if they never saw each other again, at least this last meeting would end on a good note. He began to read the passage and watched curiously as Saiyu scribbled down the words in her own language. He smiled, watching her although that hint of sadness, part from leaving and part from not teaching her to read, was once again present in his eyes. When she had neared the end of her scribbling, he decided what would be a great impromptu farewell gift. He said to her,

"Listen. My tutors also taught me how to read your language later on. There are bilingual explanation books on the second to the last shelf in my room. Some bilingual fiction too. They're half as thick as the regular ones for obvious reasons. You can have this", Kyrell said, putting the key to his room in Saiyu's palm and closing her fingers in on it. "Take whatever you need but be sure to always lock the door when you're done. This is my farewell gift to you." He smiled.

Monica was also in the clinic, having her breathing checked since the doctor found some complication that he did not find in Damien. "I'm fine. Go look over Shadow", she said irritably at the doctor attending to her. "I-It's just stress. There is nothing wrong with me". That was when the doctor had returned along with Shadow and the absolute leader. She listened carefully to the conversation the doctor and the Absolute Leader were having and said quietly but only loud enough to notice, "Or make super-soldiers"

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 am

Jian's appointment finished and he shook hands with the doctor from Mt. Angelo. The priestess would be stopping by that afternoon to pick him up. He then left the room to go back to his office when he suddenly saw a lot of people in a different medical room, including Monica and Damien. Seeing this, he walked over to Monica first to see if she knew what was going on.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:53 am

"I'm fine", Monica said in reply to the look that was in Jian's eyes. She then followed that up with, "The absolute leader's fine too" just so things wouldn't get suspicious. She pointed over at Shadow who was being prodded by doctors over her body's unusual abilities, indicating that that was of the commotion.

((OOC: ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games