Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

*chills run down her spine*
User ImageYah I didn't like that much at all...
*rushes over and makes up a whiskey craving the taste of oak suddenly*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 pm

(( LOL. I missed you lots. Im glad to be back. Too bad Psyzapp wasnt in. Well we will finish this conversation in the morning when I get up. Good night ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 pm

((catch you later))
*gets bored with the day and retires*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 pm

She enters her quarters through the back door, lugging bags with decorations for the Pirate Party. Thank goodness the party supply store did corporate discounts. It was bad enough they called her by name when she showed up! Putting the bags in the guest bedroom for the time being, she goes back to lock her back door.

Going into the bedroom, she freshens up quickly and decides to keep her current outfit on to head back upstairs to the bar. Smiling to herself as she sees her rumpled bed, she grabs her keys and phone and heads upstairs.

The bar is empty, but it's still early yet. Craving a Mexican martini, she pulls out the ingredients and puts them in a shaker with some ice. Grabbing a martini glass and dropping some jalapeƱo stuffed olives into it, she takes the glass and the shaker to her usual seat. She pours her first drink out of the shaker and sips it, enjoying the tart taste.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:50 pm

-dame mopes into the bar, shoulders sagging and whole demeanor downtrodden. She mopes over to the counter and slumps down onto a stool, almost knocking it over with her sloth-like movements. She speaks in monotone- Dec and Bonnie made me get out. They said I needed it. They also said you are to make sure I get back to Dec's. stare
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm

She arches an eyebrow at dame, slightly worried about her.

"Kicked you out to try and make you have a good time, eh? How horrible of them! Want me to punish Dec for being so awful to you?"

She sips her martini and gets up to make dame a cherry coke. Setting the glass in front of her, she taps her on the head.

"Oi, drink this before I decide to spike it with something. You look like you need it." She returns to her seat looks at dame.

"Anything you feel like talking about, dame? I'm here for you if you feel up to talking..."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 pm

-slumps more and gently pushes the coke away- No thank you, do ya'll got any sweet tea back there? stare And I don't mean Long Island Iced either. stare

-lays her cheek on the bar, eyes looking at Kat- What all do you know about my current happenings? -says with bitter distaste on 'current happenings'-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 pm

She gets back up and pours out the cherry coke, and gets dame a glass of sweet tea. She hands it to her and answers her as she heads back to her seat again.

"Well, know you've been arrested, got out, got kidnapped by my brother, and then found out your married to Dec. Have I left anything out?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you. -drinks almost half of it. Her brows furrow in the middle of drinking- Wait...what? Brother? confused -gives Kat an extremely confused face- What do you mean brother, Kat?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 pm

She frowns back at dame and then realizes that dame hasn't been in the bar lately.

"Um...well.....TES is my brother....we have the same father apparently.....so I guess in a weird way that makes Draa related to me too, and Ryzan my brother-in-law. Kinda weird to get all this family all of a sudden....."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:43 pm

-nearly chokes on her tea, coughing for several seconds- What?!

-coughs a few more times while thinking about it. Then burst out laughing- rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Shakes her head at dame's reaction, knowing that will be most people's reactions when they get wind of the news.

"Well, I see that put you in a better mood."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 pm

rofl

-calms down- Well, -dame shrugs- What can I say? I'm a MW lady through and through. I laugh at others misfortunes. wink
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm

*walks into MW, and smiles when she sees Katana and Dame* Hi Katana, hi Dame! ^_^

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm

She was about to tell dame that if that's the case, Kat should be rolling on the floor at dame's misfortunes then, but then she heard Kits enter the bar.

"Why hello there, Kits...long time, no see. How are you? smile "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games