Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Heya, Kits. -smiles at her and takes a sip of tea-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm

I know, I've been pretty busy with Aqua Springs. *takes a seat near them* I'm doing good, though. How are you two?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Glances at dame before answering Kits.

"Well, I'm doing pretty well...even though I've gone through quite a bit of surprising things lately. Sorry we missed you at the luau, Kits. Hope you'll come to the Pirate Party this Friday though"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 pm

-locks eyes with Kat briefly- I'm...okay.

-knits her brow a second, wondering if Karrie had told Kits about the miscarriage- Um... -looks down at her tea- Have you talked with Karrie lately, Kits? -dame plays with the sweat coming off her glass-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 pm

I was here for a little while. Not until later on, though. Not many people were here. There weren't that many people still here. The next party's this Friday? I'll try to come.

*looks at Dame and nods, frowning slightly* I have. He's been keeping me pretty much up to date with what's going on.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:22 pm

-dame curls in a slight ball- Oh... -she slips off her seat- That's good... sad

I'll be right back. cry -heads off towards the bathroom-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh, the parties are on Saturday nights, Kits...not Friday. However, anytime you want to come use the surf/wave pool that's out back where the parties are held is fine. You should go check out the new setup we had put in back there."

She sips her martini some more and smiles at Kits.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 pm

*watches Dame walk away* sad

Oh, I thought you said Friday... confused I... don't think I'm brave enough to try surfing. I'd probably fall right away.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm

She watches in concern as dame walks away toward the bathroom, wondering what was going on. She turns her attention back to Kits.

"Well, to tell the truth, even I haven't tried it yet....have tried out the pool part...it's like the surf coming in. Rather nice too, if I do say so myself. We had a nice turnout on Saturday too."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm

-dame slips off down the hall going to the bathroom but makes a detour and discretely opens the other painting that has scans and leads down to her quarters. She does them and heads down.-

((Didn't make this up, Psy told me about it the other day xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Hmmm... that would be fun. I've gone swimming in lakes with some pretty big waves. That was interesting... Sometimes it's hard to stay upright. That's good to hear that there were a lot of people here. It's always fun to come just to see what everyone's wearing. smile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm

"Well the theme is Pirate this Saturday, the next one is "shipwrecked" and then the final will be a formal Ocean Masquerade ball. I still have to shop for the formal outfit."

She glances in the direction of the bathrooms and wonders what's taking dame so friggin long.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

-dame goes down to her hall, past her quarters, back up and out the back door. sad She just...she needed to leave. She heads back to Dec and Bonnie's-

-dame shoots off a text to Kat-

dame's Text to Kat
I went back to Dec and Bonnie's. I wasn't feeling well. Tell Kits I said goodbye. See ya later, Kat. Thanks for the tea. : )

((and I need to go to bed soon sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm

*nods* Karrie told me about the last one. He couldn't remember the other two themes, though. I'll need to do some shopping too. For all three, I think. sweatdrop

*hears her phone ring and pulls it out from the hidden pocket she'd had it in*

text from Amy to Kits
Kits! You should really come to AS. New person. I think you'd find him interesting

*rolls her eyes and sends a response*

text from Kits to Amy
Maybe in a little while. I'm at MW talking to Katana right now.

*looks up from her phone towards the bathroom, concerned that Dame isn't back yet*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 pm

She chuckles, "Well, he is a man, after all. I'm sure if it doesn't involve cooking or baking, he's doing good to remember most things. wink "

Her phone goes off, notifying her of a text. She reads it and frowns a bit.

"Well, apparently dame has gone home for the evening...she said she wasn't feeling well." She takes a sip of her martini and looks at Kits.

"I'm worried about her, I really am." She sighs and tops off her martini from the shaker.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games