Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Ahh, I'm starting to feel sick now. 8D Where is Germany so he could take care of sick Italy?!

I want to design a tattoo.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 pm

(( Right here? XD I signed off this account when you stopped replying as Italy XD ))

Germany-tan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Oh, sorry. >_> I got bored playing zOMG alone.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:48 pm

(( I haven't played zOMG in a few weeks I think. My main account LO is at 6.6 I think. ))

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 pm

((I just got to 3.0. D: ))

"Geerrrmaaannnyyy...."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:53 pm

His eyebrow twitched at the voice. "What is it, Italy?" He asked, looking to him with some concern even if his voice was stern.

(( lol I cheated though, I bought myself some nice rings. That and I love suicide missions where I'm not quite strong enough to do but I do them anyway. Gets good orbs.))

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 pm

((Oh I see xDD))

"I have a tummy aaache..." he held his hands over his stomach and had tears in his eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 am

Germany nearly did a face-fall. He sighed, rubbing at the bridge of his nose. "Go and lay down. I'll make you some knoephle* for you..." He said, resisting the urge to chastise him for eating too much in the first place.

(( *Basically a German chicken and dumplings. XD))

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am

((lol

wait, you're going to feed him when he's sick from eating too much? xD;; ))

"Nn..." was all he could get out as he nodded and lied down on the sofa.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 am

(( PFFFT. Point out my discrepancies why don't you! XD Er, well, he doesn't know that's the problem and he wants to get something healthy in him! XD ))

The blond first got him a glass of cold water, bringing it to him. Knelt down by the side of the couch and handed it to him. "Drink this." He said, while placing his hand on his forehead to check for a fever.

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 am

((xD okay))

Italy turned to him with his cheeks red and his eyes wet. He took the glass and drank little sips at a time.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am

"You feel hot..." Germany worried, as seeing that face made his own cheeks heat up. Seeing Italy's face like made him feel as if his chest was pierced by an arrow. "Did, did you eat something strange again?"

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:42 am

"A-ah... I had a couple of slices of pizza, and a piece of cake England made for me..."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:44 am

"England? You ate something that old man made?" He frowned. "No wonder you're sick." The blond muttered. "Just drink your water then. Should I get you a cold cloth...?" Where was Austria when he needed him? The priss was much better at caring for the sick somehow, and besides, he had a long history with Italy so he might know how to make him better faster.

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 am

Italy curled up on his side, facing Germany. He looked up at him with sad watery eyes as he brought his hand up to clutch onto Germany's shirt.
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games